• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
    Fundalk friday

sister Lola 5.45
    not a tip but coincidence

we got a new pup called Lola and she was born in Dundalk.
    she arrived the other day it has to win
    Sounds a lot more solid than your recent efforts

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Oh I totally agree there's a greater good element at play. It's just trying to work out how to balance those two sides that causes the problem.
      One supersedes the other. I really don't think asking people to either be vaccinated or to have very regular tests (like 2+ p/w) is some appalling violation of our constitutional rights.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Sounds a lot more solid than your recent efforts
        I'm surprised he still has the balls to post tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I've place layed his last half dozen. Enough to floor the new extension and whole ground floor. As long as he holds the price after these posts

Comment

The dogs a bitch
            she don’t need balls

Comment

If you honestly feel you should no longer have the right to decide what is injected into your body you are unconscious. You simply have not sat with yourself and are not operating from the seat of awareness. You just can not be conscious. Shocked to my absolute core you cant see why people feel that it is something worth fighting for.

Literally cant stomach this. Absolutely mind boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                If you honestly feel you should no longer have the right to decide what is injected into your body you are unconscious. You simply have not sat with yourself and are not operating from the seat of awareness. You just can not be conscious. Shocked to my absolute core you cant see why people feel that it is something worth fighting for.

You have the right not to get the vaccine.

Governments also have the right, in the interests of the greater good, to then exclude you from places where your choice might endanger others. And we increasingly see them exercising this (Italy, France, the US etc).

Comment

I've place layed his last half dozen. Enough to floor the new extension and whole ground floor. As long as he holds the price after these posts
                  extra 10% off if the Lola comes home

Comment

Have to say, post week poo is up there with a post weekend poo for me.
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The conflict is a workers right to a safe working environment v someone thinking they have a right to work in your company irrespective of health. Say no to the vaccine , work from home, outdoors etc however protesting about your rights whilst infringing on others is a bit hypocritical no?

It's not really that cloudy .

Comment

Have ya anythin for Cheltenham?

Comment

Respect what Asador is about, but maybe because of the lunch menu (burgers and chips), it felt a bit of overkill for what it was. Five waiters in suits all lined up to dish out burgers seems a bit nonsensical.
                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Never in doubt. I'll hold ya to that

Comment

[QUOTE=Solksjaer!;n1702318]

Have ya anythin for Cheltenham? [/QUOTE

if she grows up quick we are hoping to run her in the pups V ponies race

Comment

Clew bay 7.45 Fundalk

this is a tip so it might fail

Comment

As funny as it is, I'd a quaint idea that miggleD was above that kind of shite
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    He's a life long politician, they're like a step above paedophiles.
                                    “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

Comment

But absolutely nobody here is or has argued that "you should no longer have the right to decide what is injected into your body".

I'm actually the exact opposite. I'd die for your right to choose. Dont know what you cant stomach or find so mind boggling.

Comment

Clew bay 7.45 Fundalk

this is a tip so it might fail
                                        Nice little drift too
                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 17-09-21, 20:23.
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

[QUOTE=DeadParrot;n1702326]
                                          Nice little drift too
                                          [/QUOT

another coincidence I’m in west for the weekend and going to Clew Bay tomorrow

Comment

You have the right not to get the vaccine.
                                            ....and retain your livelihood?
                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Wonder is John Briton ok with people going to credit union openings in Dublin? Is it just Kerry he has the issue with or credit union openings in general?

Comment

Bruton may or may not be correct about the constitutional position, and the people organising the gig have fucked up by not hearing and adjusting for the reservations expressed about the way it was set up but politically MDH has made a significant misstep and put the government into a right pickle.
                                                At least it will give the pisspoor hacks something new to play gotcha with government representatives for the next few weeks
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

But absolutely nobody here is or has argued that "you should no longer have the right to decide what is injected into your body".

I'm actually the exact opposite. I'd die for your right to choose. Dont know what you cant stomach or find so mind boggling.
                                                  I actually find it heartening that you have the passion and awareness that there has to be things we truly are willing to die for. I was literally going to post that question, is there ANYTHING that could happen or be enforced or made normal, that those here would stand up and say I'm willing to walk the walk here and risk my comfort and snap out of this hazy disconnect from awareness humanity has digitally lurched towards and really put my comfort and even my life on the line.

So, sincerely fair fucks on that note.

Do you guys recognize that, or are you literally ignoring the fact that taking away someone's right to work, provide for their family, is taking away their choice. It is implicit coercion. You, all, deep down know this, and if you ignore it, you are just not a the wheel. You are no longer there.Too comfortable. Too sedated.

I mean, its utterly mind blowing that this even needs to be said.

Imagine being a nurse or a doctor, and there are plenty, who stood fighting this for 18 months, and now being told, get this or we are taking away your right to the job they worked hard to get and maintain. Taking care of us.

Whoever thinks that's Ok, fuck you. Go fuck yourselves. Not people I'd be willing to pretend to ignore exactly what you are and really not people I could exchange fake pleasantries or have a single thing to say to them.

Comment

Joe didn't make it sadly, if this is right.

​​​
                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I actually find it heartening that you have the passion and awareness that there has to be things we truly are willing to die for. I was literally going to post that question, is there ANYTHING that could happen or be enforced or made normal, that those here would stand up and say I'm willing to walk the walk here and risk my comfort and snap out of this hazy disconnect from awareness humanity has digitally lurched towards and really put my comfort and even my life on the line.

So, sincerely fair fucks on that note.

Do you guys recognize that, or are you literally ignoring the fact that taking away someone's right to work, provide for their family, is taking away their choice. It is implicit coercion. You, all, deep down know this, and if you ignore it, you are just not a the wheel. You are no longer there.Too comfortable. Too sedated.

I mean, its utterly mind blowing that this even needs to be said.

Imagine being a nurse or a doctor, and there are plenty, who stood fighting this for 18 months, and now being told, get this or we are taking away your right to the job they worked hard to get and maintain. Taking care of us.

Whoever thinks that's Ok, fuck you. Go fuck yourselves. Not people I'd be willing to pretend to ignore exactly what you are and really not people I could exchange fake pleasantries or have a single thing to say to them.
                                                      I don't think there's any inherent right to work. Lets stick with your medical workplace example and think of a surgeon doing great work. Presumably if/she he develops the shakes or their eyesight deteriorates beyond an acceptable level then they can no longer work. Maybe they get told that laser eye surgery is a solution that would allow them to continue working. Is that coercion? Have a medical procedure on your eyes or lose your right to work because you are an unacceptable risk to other people. Would you think that's fair? Or would you stand up for the rights of Surgeon Magoo to have a go at your keyhole surgery?

Comment

You are deliberately ignoring the choice aspect of this . It's not quite a Typhoid Mary situation. Or a no blacks or Irish. I thought people with heightened awareness developed a sense of how we are a part of everything. The viewpoint you are courting betrays a selfish take. . If you were to look at a group of cells and identify cells that are susceptible to infecting the rest of the cells. What would you do? Protect the majority or simply let nature decide ? Take away covid if someone came into the workplace from a home where everyone had a puking virus . They are irresponsible and selfish. This is the 1st pandemic in our lifetime , let's not let emotion overtake our handling of this. You'll be fine as will most people patiently waiting to ride out this thing. Temporary measures . Not worth the uproar and indignation IMO

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

I don't think there's any inherent right to work. Lets stick with your medical workplace example and think of a surgeon doing great work. Presumably if/she he develops the shakes or their eyesight deteriorates beyond an acceptable level then they can no longer work. Maybe they get told that laser eye surgery is a solution that would allow them to continue working. Is that coercion? Have a medical procedure on your eyes or lose your right to work because you are an unacceptable risk to other people. Would you think that's fair? Or would you stand up for the rights of Surgeon Magoo to have a go at your keyhole surgery?
                                                          Sorry Armani, would be responding to this as it's so ludicrous a comparison it really doesnr merit engagement. I'm sure if you think about it you will realize why.

Comment

Guess I'm going to gave to google tv/broadband packages myself ye bastards!!

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                              You are deliberately ignoring the choice aspect of this . It's not quite a Typhoid Mary situation. Or a no blacks or Irish. I thought people with heightened awareness developed a sense of how we are a part of everything. The viewpoint you are courting betrays a selfish take. . If you were to look at a group of cells and identify cells that are susceptible to infecting the rest of the cells. What would you do? Protect the majority or simply let nature decide ? Take away covid if someone came into the workplace from a home where everyone had a puking virus . They are irresponsible and selfish. This is the 1st pandemic in our lifetime , let's not let emotion overtake our handling of this. You'll be fine as will most people patiently waiting to ride out this thing. Temporary measures . Not worth the uproar and indignation IMO
                                                              You are deliberately ignoring the choice aspect of this. Not me. Really dont feel like arguing or engaging with people who cant be reached. If you guys sincerely think people should lose their jobs if they choose what goes into your body again, not people I can have any engagement with frankly. Infact it's a form of not being conscious to do so. This is utter lunacy. Ignoring stuff like natural immunity which offers it seems significantly more protection etc etc etc and the etc are many.

Comment

Originally posted by dinekes View Post

Also
                                                                Are Virgin Media any good? Was thinking of a bundle TV and broadband.
                                                                Cant have a dish so Sky not an option.

Edited out the laptop question as was just being lazy.
                                                                Now some opinions on tv/broadband packages and make it snappy...been waiting 30 mins here

Don't think you need a dish for Sky if you are in the Dublin/Leinster area. Poster SatNav might be able to get you a deal or answer questions.
                                                                VM are fine.

Comment

Nature decides anyway Willy. People, have through no fault of their own, stopped sitting with feelings of discomfort. We reach for distraction. Phone. Food. Whatever.

This extends to fear. Acknowledging death is part of life. Death presents life. Memento Mori. For the most part, we as a collective consciousness are now so disconnected we dont do this sitting part. We have been moved into a vibration of fear. Our attention can no longer be harvested by insta or Fb or all that nonsense. We all recognize a shift, an evolutionary shift in consciousness.

I got Covid last month and was hospitalised in France overnight. I was terrified, and then I was overcome with actual gratitude to face my own bullshit. I was convinced I was no longer afraid of death. When I got Covid I was utterly terrified and it forced me to look at myself and many things. Thankfully I recovered. Vaccines are great, even this one seems to have a great impact on death rates, serious illness etc, but you HAVE to have a choice. A real choice. Lose your job or get it is NOT choice.

Comment

You are deliberately ignoring the choice aspect of this. Not me. Really dont feel like arguing or engaging with people who cant be reached. If you guys sincerely think people should lose their jobs if they choose what goes into your body again, not people I can have any engagement with frankly. Infact it's a form of not being conscious to do so. This is utter lunacy. Ignoring stuff like natural immunity which offers it seems significantly more protection etc etc etc and the etc are many.

I sympathise with your point but it's the extremity of it that's a bit off to me. It like you are utterly damning people for trying to protect each other. If you think nature will solve this and the vulnerable shouldn't be protected but instead be a casualty of natures battle to kill off or live with a virus then you need to think on the broader argument Instead of zoning in on some
                                                                    workers right infringement. Its bigger than that .

Comment

90% of Irish adults are vaccinated. So it's pretty much moot.

Fuck anti vaxxers. It's delicious that finally there are consequences.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I sympathise with your point but it's the extremity of it that's a bit off to me. It like you are utterly damning people for trying to protect each other. If you think nature will solve this and the vulnerable shouldn't be protected but instead be a casualty of natures battle to kill off or live with a virus then you need to think on the broader argument Instead of zoning in on some
                                                                        workers right infringement. Its bigger than that .
                                                                        Jesus Christ. The vunerable are protected. THEY ARE VACCINATED!!!

Workers rights! Come on man. Having the right to say what goes into your own body is the issue not some workers right issue.

I'm not damning people at all. Where or how do I do that. Its admirable that many have viewed it as such, and in cases gone against their natural inclination with the goal of protecting others. The best of humanity.

Comment

I'm also convinced we are coming out the other side of this and all the measures will be reviewed as temporary and non vaccinated will once again mix with us in the heat of some nightclub where we will all be killing our livers and showing the doc our genital warts . A little more patience. We possess technology to boost nature in its battle. I doubt dr Evil is lurking.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                            90% of Irish adults are vaccinated. So it's pretty much moot.

Fuck anti vaxxers. It's delicious that finally there are consequences.
                                                                            It delicious that there are consequences. Go fuck yourself. That's a fucking monstrous thing to say. Go. Fuck. Yourself.

Comment

Delicious. What that people can die. Loe their jobs. Wow. Man. Seriously fucking wow.

Comment

We interrupt this debate with a corny joke.

SPOILER
                                                                                The Indians on a remote reservation in Oklahoma asked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild.

Since he was a chief in modern society, he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the winter was going to be like.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared.

But, being a practical leader, after several days, he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, 'Is the coming winter going to be cold?'

'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold,' the meteorologist at the weather service responded.

So the chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared.

A week later, he called the National Weather Service again. 'Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?'

'Yes,' the man at National Weather Service again replied, 'it's going to be a very cold winter.'

The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find.

Two weeks later, the chief called the National Weather Service again. 'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?'

'Absolutely,' the man replied. 'It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters we've ever seen.'

'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.

The weatherman replied, 'The Indians are collecting a shitload of firewood'

Comment

It delicious that there are consequences. Go fuck yourself. That's a fucking monstrous thing to say. Go. Fuck. Yourself.
                                                                                  Ah here , hes not Emmet Stagg

Comment

You've been waiting in the long grass for that opportunity huh.

​​​Wiillfully harming others with arrogant ignorance is what's monstrous.

Selfish individualism is monstrous.

It is delicious that there are consequences for anti vaxxers. Only a cunt would disagree.

Comment

You've been waiting in the long grass for that opportunity huh.

​​​Wiillfully harming others with arrogant ignorance is what's monstrous.

Selfish individualism is monstrous.

It is delicious that there are consequences for anti vaxxers. Only a cunt would disagree.
                                                                                      No, it would absolutely astond me if others share your sentiments. If you are wilfully, and gleefully celebrating someone's illness, loss or a job or unfortunate because they want to make a choice about what goes into their own body you are simply lost. I try my best to wish love and kindness to everyone, especially those who I find it difficult to like, and we all have a radical responsibility to try and do the same of we as a species want to survive.

It is absolute lunacy.

Waiting in the long grass. What in Gods name are you talking about? I like you. The few times I met you seem a stand up guy. Take care of your family.

Hence why I so shocked and scared that someone like you, could find themselves celebrating someone getting sick, or losing their enjoyment for exercising their right to decide what goes into THEIR body.

I genuinely think, in years to come people will look back on this with horror that we were so lost.

Comment

Delicious. What that people can die. Loe their jobs. Wow. Man. Seriously fucking wow.
                                                                                        You really have this twisted arseways.

People can die how?

Scaremongering around vaccines actually kills. Actually kills people.

Scaremongering around HPV has killed women, puts my girls in danger. It's actually happening. There's never been consequences for that horrific selfish ignorance before.

There should be.

It's bizarre that as a proselytiser of Buddhist practices you rail hard against collectivism.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare

You really have this twisted arseways.

People can die how?

Scaremongering around vaccines actually kills. Actually kills people.

Scaremongering around HPV has killed women, puts my girls in danger. It's actually happening. There's never been consequences for that horrific selfish ignorance before.

There should be.

It's bizarre that as a proselytiser of Buddhism you rail hard against collectivism.

​​​
                                                                                          You do understand, you can be IN FAVOUR, Of getting vaxxed, actually vaxxed, and hold this belief. Who dies? Lost of people have died to Covid.

If you are celebrating 'consequences' for people who dont share your medical beliefs, sorry man, but to my mind you are lost.

I'm sorry I told you to fuck yourself. I'm not a preselytiser of anything and I'm not a Buddist. Collectivism, I dont really know.what it means in this context. I know experentially we are one. Try not to shite on too much about anything, as I dont know anything about anything, but I do know that.

Let's show some class and dignity and not to the big public thing. I'm sorry I told you to Go fuck yourself.

We share different beliefs, let's leave it there I guess as unlikely we can meet on any middle ground. We prob both would like to have a nice day and not to whatecer micro level be worked up at some quasi random dude on the internet.

Comment

Not at all. He lets down the office frequently.

He really gets away with a lot because he's popular on social media and plays up being a quaint old man. Sure he has dogs. Great fella.

Comment

You do understand, you can be IN FAVOUR, Of getting vaxxed, actually vaxxed, and hold this belief. Who dies? Lost of people have died to Covid.

If you are celebrating 'consequences' for people who dont share your medical beliefs, sorry man, but to my mind you are lost.

I'm sorry I told you to fuck yourself. I'm not a preselytiser of anything and I'm not a Buddist. Collectivism, I dont really know.what it means in this context. I know experentially we are one. Try not to shite on too much about anything, as I dont know anything about anything, but I do know that.

Let's show some class and dignity and not to the big public thing. I'm sorry I told you to Go fuck yourself.

We share different beliefs, let's leave it there I guess as unlikely we can meet on any middle ground. We prob both would like to have a nice day and not to whatecer micro level be worked up at some quasi random dude on the internet.
                                                                                              I'm sorry too, for the long grass comment and for my post last night. Don't apologise for the GFY, I goaded you into it.

You're right, let's leave it there.

Want more of your poetry though.

Comment

Pubs down the country - live music and dancing, open all hours

Pubs in Dublin - show covid passport, names and contact details. Stay at your table and if you dare go for a piss, mask up and gtfo at 11pm
                                                                                                Was at a company do that was ~60 people milling around a pub, no masks no checks.

Probably not legal?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Was at a company do that was ~60 people milling around a pub, no masks no checks.

Probably not legal?
                                                                                                  No idea if its legal or just advised. Dont really care anymore. Anyone who wants a vax has it now. Just get on with life at this stage imo.

Going to a 40th next week in a pub function room. Interested to see how that plays out.

Lot of reading there after an early night.

PS - Willie actually made a good joke in there for once about Stagg

Comment

Could it be be considered part of the social contract to be vaccinated? By passing it up people put themselves and others at risk. It's like people who drink drive. It's not just that they put themselves at risk, it's that they can kill others.

People who are anti vaxx aren't weighing up medical evidence and making a conscious decision. They're making completely irrational decisions. They're choosing to dissociate from society.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Don't think you need a dish for Sky if you are in the Dublin/Leinster area. Poster SatNav might be able to get you a deal or answer questions.
                                                                                                      VM are fine.
                                                                                                      You need a dish, that's where the signal comes from. Some apartments have a communal dish so that's worth checking.
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I'm sorry too, for the long grass comment and for my post last night. Don't apologise for the GFY, I goaded you into it.

You're right, let's leave it there.

Want more of your poetry though.
                                                                                                        That de-escalated very quickly
                                                                                                        GFYL, GFYJB, GFYdice I made another good joke just before this pandemic started and zero appreciation.

We have a vomiting 5 year old with a fever so cabin fever for us as we wait to catch the damn thing . What's good preparation for a probable pukefest ? For me puking is nearly always a near death experience so FML .

Comment

Only just getting the Deputy Stagg joke

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

You need a dish, that's where the signal comes from. Some apartments have a communal dish so that's worth checking.
                                                                                                            Not allowed in ours unfortunately or would have got on to you.
                                                                                                            Thanks anyway.

Comment

Could it be be considered part of the social contract to be vaccinated? By passing it up people put themselves and others at risk. It's like people who drink drive. It's not just that they put themselves at risk, it's that they can kill others.

People who are anti vaxx aren't weighing up medical evidence and making a conscious decision. They're making completely irrational decisions. They're choosing to dissociate from society.
                                                                                                              How do you know what people are weighing up or not. From where are you casting this judgement. The people I know who are anti, live in a way, that tries to honour every sentient creature there is. They treat their bodies as such. Cold water. Fruit. Veg. No meat. No refined sugar. No processed shite. No alcohol. No porn. Sit with themselves. Read. Actually read and try and learn from the wisdom of the past.

You think its these people who are making you sick!????? but Come in and collect two free donuts with your vax cert. Do you think this ever stops now, given we KNOW how academia in medical science has been suppressed by the economics of pharma.

Have you read the literature on natural immunity, V Vax. Where is the let's see if you have antibodies, and give you your immunity card. I mean, again this is all lunacy. What is the rational, the logic for vaccination here.

I choose personally to dissociate from society in various extents long ago. My idea of hell is a shirt and an office. They cant hold anything over me. My garden has food. I have a home. I will ultimately reach a place where I reject money as a concept and give anything I do have away. I am not there yet. I think we should all be rejecting huge chunks of our conditioned acceptance of what society looks like.

A society that walks past people starving in the cold. Yeah that can fuck off. A disconnect that doesnt bring them in to warmth and heat and kindness. A significant portion of the global consciousness who have been gaslight into nodding and saying yep, you should no longer have a choice what we decide to out into your body.

Utter insanity. Some really interesting pieces coming our collective psychosis, arriving from the world, which it always has, functioning as a cult. I'll try and link some stuff when I'm less rabied tilted.

Really bowing out of this conversation now to protect my well being.

Comment

That de-escalated very quickly
                                                                                                                GFYL, GFYJB, GFYdice I made another good joke just before this pandemic started and zero appreciation.

We have a vomiting 5 year old with a fever so cabin fever for us as we wait to catch the damn thing . What's good preparation for a probable pukefest. For me puking is nearly always a near death experience so FML .
                                                                                                                Drinking from the Championship cup after 10 pints of Guinness.
                                                                                                                I was cleaning puke nuggets days later but at least made it to the bowl.

Comment

I would have thought that it already is. We all had the MMR right?

Proof of having had COVID and thus antibody development or a negative test is also acceptable surely. So for those who are more concerned by the vaccine than the virus, they have other options to keep their livelihoods, regular testing, or naturally or synthetically developed antibodies.

I was sent to a "Chickenpox party" as a kid, I'm confident we could organise some 'Covid sessions' if required if people would earnestly prefer to develop the antibodies without having an injection.

The emotive spiralling is very dangerous imo. Anti-scientific almost pseudo-religious freeman stuff.

Comment

How do you know what people are weighing up or not. From where are you casting this judgement. The people I know who are anti, live in a way, that tries to honour every sentient creature there is. They treat their bodies as such. Cold water. Fruit. Veg. No meat. No refined sugar. No processed shite. No alcohol. No porn. Sit with themselves. Read. Actually read and try and learn from the wisdom of the past.

You think its these people who are making you sick!????? but Come in and collect two free donuts with your vax cert. Do you think this ever stops now, given we KNOW how academia in medical science has been suppressed by the economics of pharma.

Have you read the literature on natural immunity, V Vax. Where is the let's see if you have antibodies, and give you your immunity card. I mean, again this is all lunacy. What is the rational, the logic for vaccination here.

I choose personally to dissociate from society in various extents long ago. My idea of hell is a shirt and an office. They cant hold anything over me. My garden has food. I have a home. I will ultimately reach a place where I reject money as a concept and give anything I do have away. I am not there yet. I think we should all be rejecting huge chunks of our conditioned acceptance of what society looks like.

A society that walks past people starving in the cold. Yeah that can fuck off. A disconnect that doesnt bring them in to warmth and heat and kindness. A significant portion of the global consciousness who have been gaslight into nodding and saying yep, you should no longer have a choice what we decide to out into your body.

Utter insanity. Some really interesting pieces coming our collective psychosis, arriving from the world, which it always has, functioning as a cult. I'll try and link some stuff when I'm less rabied tilted.

Really bowing out of this conversation now to protect my well being.
                                                                                                                    Proof of recovery from the illness is accepted in Italy, not sure why it wouldn't be accepted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

I would have thought that it already is. We all had the MMR right?

Proof of having had COVID and thus antibody development or a negative test is also acceptable surely. So for those who are more concerned by the vaccine than the virus, they have other options to keep their livelihoods, regular testing, or naturally or synthetically developed antibodies.

I was sent to a "Chickenpox party" as a kid, I'm confident we could organise some 'Covid sessions' if required if people would earnestly prefer to develop the antibodies without having an injection.

The emotive spiralling is very dangerous imo. Anti-scientific almost pseudo-religious freeman stuff.
                                                                                                                      I agree with almost all of this 100%, not sure if you are joking about Covid parties, but absolutely feel testing and natural antibodies, there is no reason for that not to be thing. None. Let's critical engage with this. Emotive spiralling is fine, once awareness doesnt slip of who is doing it!!! By definition I guess that happens and defo did with me there. Arch Haha fuck off Sam. I cant leave it alone. Goodluck. Phone off for the day!

Comment

Originally posted by dinekes View Post
                                                                                                                        Guess I'm going to gave to google tv/broadband packages myself ye bastards!!
                                                                                                                        I have TV, broadband, home phone (lol) and mobile from Vodafone for 79 a month.
                                                                                                                        It's an excellent deal imo

Comment

I agree with almost all of this 100%, not sure if you are joking about Covid parties, but absolutely feel testing and natural antibodies, there is no reason for that not to be thing. None. Let's critical engage with this. Emotive spiralling is fine, once awareness doesnt slip of who is doing it!!! By definition I guess that happens and defo did with me there. Arch Haha fuck off Sam. I cant leave it alone. Goodluck. Phone off for the day!
                                                                                                                          Not joking at all about Covid parties. Proof of recovery is accepted just as much as proof of vaccination.

If you wish to acquire the anti-bodies 'naturally' - I see nothing wrong with organising to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X