This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
    Wondering if someone could help me / point me in the right direction.

I've been playing a tiny bit of poker recently and enjoying it, and would like to put a small amount (couple of grand) onto play some mid stake MTTs. Issue is we're intent on applying for a mortgage later in the year and - while this is money I can easily afford to lose - my fiancé is uncomfortable with me depositing the money myself. Does anyone have any suggestions here? Is there something obvious, like set up an esoteric payment type or something else? I looked into friends depositing and transferring to me but this doesn't seem to be an option on stars due to deposit and transfer limits (you need to have played a lot to move money around it seems).
    There is plenty of mid-stakes action on GG and no doubt it will be massively ramped up over the next couple of months with all the WSOP events on there. You can deposit with Bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

There is plenty of mid-stakes action on GG and no doubt it will be massively ramped up over the next couple of months with all the WSOP events on there. You can deposit with Bitcoin.
      Thanks, I really like Stars and I was hoping to play there though. But thanks for the suggestion nonetheless (your point about the WSOP sat overlay is mad).
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Thanks, I really like Stars and I was hoping to play there though. But thanks for the suggestion nonetheless (your point about the WSOP sat overlay is mad).
        Fair enough, can't argue with the fact the Stars software is head and shoulders above everything else. I have to say though the GG software is a very close second. It is very very good. They have a large player pool with tournaments running regularly and they have a big Sunday schedule.

I was actually playing a few Sunday tournaments last night which I haven't done in ages and didn't even see the overlay till it was too late. I wasn't even aware they had moved the WSOP online to GG till I seen all the tournaments in the lobby.

Edit - I see the same sat is on again this Sunday but they have cut the guarantee from 20 to 10 tickets. I wonder how this all bodes for them in reaching the $25m guarantee for the main event itself.
        Last edited by Opr; 06-07-20, 22:13.

Comment

Paysafe card? Can buy them in most shops. Dunno about a few grand, but can definitely use it to deposit a few hundred.

Comment

Countdown to Facebook users and people posting on chrome on cheap android phones boasting about not using the covid tracker app because bill gates/doors is on

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                The thing that gets me about stars, and I almost can't get beyond it, is that now and for the last 20 years, whenever you start up that software you need to enter your date of birth like an american idiot before it will let you in. How simple would it be to fix the code so that the date format is based on the country of origin?
                Strange. I've never, ever had to do this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                    Countdown to Facebook users and people posting on chrome on cheap android phones boasting about not using the covid tracker app because bill gates/doors is on
                    People against an app that track if you have been around the virus as it violates the privacy but happy to post about it on a platform proven to use/sell your personal information for nefarious means or indeed use apps to hook up and get the ride from a randomer 20 feet away.

People are fucking dumb.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Tesla still going. $1400 now. That is just crazy when you consider what kind of valuation that currently puts on the company.

Comment

When I was posting the WSOP syndicate thing the story about the guy who got staking for the ME on the old forum popped into my head. I was trying in vain to remember the poster to find the old thread. He ended up I think doing his nuts on blackjack tables for all the money and had to head home. That was some funny shit at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post

Paysafe card? Can buy them in most shops. Dunno about a few grand, but can definitely use it to deposit a few hundred.
                          There's restrictions on how much paysafe credit you can get in most shops (as low as 50 euro in some, and some will insist on cash).

You can buy paysafe credit online buy you'll pay an additional fee and your bank may ask where it's been going. They also ask to see your revolut transactions if you're pondering that.

I've pretty much completely stopped gambling because of it as I can't put cash in through paddy power anymore as that was my only real avenue.

Last bit of pokering I did involved getting sent cash on party and transferring to the sender via PayPal which is convoluted too but realistically it'd need to be some variation of that

Comment

Stuck a thread up to see what interest is like. As an aside is anyone who is actually good at tournaments interested in being the horsey? I just thought it might be more fun to have some rando play it degen style but it will obviously be better for the EV as Hitch points out if someone with a bit of skill stepped up.

https://www.irishpokerboards.com/for...cussion-thread

Comment

Got given underwear today for the first time. Felt like a dobby the house elf moment in my gratitude. It's really hard to find the right facial expressions to convey "I know it's not why we're here, I really do appreciate that, lets get on with the medical stuff, but I still want you to know that it's normally bigger" to the hot nurse staring at your manhood.
                              I remember getting a cerebral angiogramfor a minor brain bleed in my early 20s.
                              There's a whole tale there but the nub ( ) of it is my embarrassment getting the femoral line in.
                              There was two quite attractive student nurses, one struggling to pinch my terrified shriveled acorn of a member between thumb and index finger facing the other, both visibly stifling a laugh.
                              I was too scared to do anything only cover my face with my hands as purple lightening sparked behind my eyes.
                              Looking back it was pretty unprofessional but I'll never forget the urge to loudly and pronounce with manly braggadocio that it's normally much bigger and ask if my cock would never come back from wherever it had disappeared to .
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Strange. I've never, ever had to do this.
                                Ordered a Koda the weekend, I remember looking at the site back in April and saying June ? wft...should have bit the bullet, mid September now.

Doing grand on the kamado, but toys and all that !

IMG-20200623-164855.jpg

IMG-20200623-165630.jpg

IMG-20200623-165850.jpg

IMG-20200623-165916.jpg

IMG-20200623-170758.jpg

This too shall pass.

Comment

Just on the Frank Murphy stuff earlier and people not knowing her was a legitimately world class athlete,
                                  here's something else.

He was a regular in Scruffy Murphy's pub and one of the regulars was a Polish mathematician who figured out that if the lottery went above a certain amount with rollovers there was a guaranteed profit to be made by covering all the combinations because the match 5 and match 4 prizes would cover any risk of a shared Jackpot.

The lads got together in a syndicate, painstakingly pre filled all the necessary slips and bided their time waiting to pounce. When the moment came they paid off a local newsagent who gave them access to his shops machine and they set about entering the prepared tickets.

Lottery got wind of something being fishy and managed to shut down the terminal when they had most but not all combinations covered. Worked out in the end and the was one hell of a party in a house on Morehampton Road.

​​​​​​Jammy bugger asked me to chop a €50 game 3 days later!!!

​​​I agreed, he was that nice a guy.

Comment

Cos its great.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      Anyone got any recommendations for West Cork area for medium-sized kids (13\11\9). Skibbereen\Baltimore area.
                                      Already booked one of these lads.
                                      There's a sea water lake/lagoon just beyond Skibereen which has bosphorous content in the water meaning that at night when you disturb the surface with your paddle it creates a dim green glow that lights up.

Not sure if youngsters would love it or be bored stiff but it sure did make me feel at one with nature gliding along in a canoe watching owls fly overhead against a crystal clear view of the milky way.

Guy who does the tour also did sea tours along the coastal network of caves before veering out and circling an island colonised by seals.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                        When I was posting the WSOP syndicate thing the story about the guy who got staking for the ME on the old forum popped into my head. I was trying in vain to remember the poster to find the old thread. He ended up I think doing his nuts on blackjack tables for all the money and had to head home. That was some funny shit at the time.
                                        He's big
                                        He's Al
                                        He's still going

Have to say i would still know majority of players on the Irish scene be they top or bottom but all are a bit of craic for a pint

Comment

PS - i would put myself forward as a player for a syndicate for an IPB WSoP as a good candidate except...

except i know in my heart of heart who the best tournament player is here over the last 2 years by a country mile.

By mile i mean 10 miles.

Comment

Wondering if someone could help me / point me in the right direction.

I've been playing a tiny bit of poker recently and enjoying it, and would like to put a small amount (couple of grand) onto play some mid stake MTTs. Issue is we're intent on applying for a mortgage later in the year and - while this is money I can easily afford to lose - my fiancé is uncomfortable with me depositing the money myself. Does anyone have any suggestions here? Is there something obvious, like set up an esoteric payment type or something else? I looked into friends depositing and transferring to me but this doesn't seem to be an option on stars due to deposit and transfer limits (you need to have played a lot to move money around it seems).
                                            Kind of in the same boat Lloyd but I have deposited on stars via Revlout, and as it is not a bank yet, it is not viewable by your lending banks, I am not sure about N26 as this is a bank regulated in Germany if they would have access to it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Ordered a Koda the weekend, I remember looking at the site back in April and saying June ? wft...should have bit the bullet, mid September now.

Nice work. Once you get the Ooni you'll wonder how you ever cooked pizzas on the grill. I'm a Neapolitan devotee now so those pizza look overloaded to me!

IMG_20200523_202246.jpg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post

There's a sea water lake/lagoon just beyond Skibereen which has bosphorous content in the water meaning that at night when you disturb the surface with your paddle it creates a dim green glow that lights up.

Not sure if youngsters would love it or be bored stiff but it sure did make me feel at one with nature gliding along in a canoe watching owls fly overhead against a crystal clear view of the milky way.

Guy who does the tour also did sea tours along the coastal network of caves before veering out and circling an island colonised by seals.
                                                      yeah, I found the place that does those tours - sounds great but unfortunately you have to be 16+ which rules out my Three Little Pigs. Lough Hyne.

Maybe I could just go and leave them to trash the holiday rental.
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The responses to this really don't sound like the West of Ireland has its act together at all. If you want a family to plan a 7-day holiday in your area they need to be able to map out approximately 5 things minimum that would be some focal point of the day of interest to kids. Maybe 8 activities if you want them to commit to a two-week activity. Its the first thing anyone with kids does is look up 'what will the kids be able to do that will shut them up'. Doesn't have to be big things, but it has to be something.

Took the kids to Glengarrif. Nice park walk , close to mountains eg Healy Pass etc . Was great . Get them into walking , knacker them out . You can instil enthusiasm into them by gushing over their new morning vistas . Even got a spontaneous 'boootiful' from the 3 year old when he woke and his head out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post

Kind of in the same boat Lloyd but I have deposited on stars via Revlout, and as it is not a bank yet, it is not viewable by your lending banks, I am not sure about N26 as this is a bank regulated in Germany if they would have access to it!
                                                          Cheers pal

They look for your revolut statements these days as part of the approval process I'm afraid. Everything about this conversation annoys me tbh. The spectre of a bank turning you down because you decided to take a small portion of discretionary income for the year and play some poker with it boils my blood.
                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Wsop thread

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//sho...p?t=2055294247

Comment

Cheers pal

They look for your revolut statements these days as part of the approval process I'm afraid. Everything about this conversation annoys me tbh. The spectre of a bank turning you down because you decided to take a small portion of discretionary income for the year and play some poker with it boils my blood.
                                                              What's the process? How far back do they want to look at? Do they ask for income and outgoings, or it the full transaction list?

I might start using cash more if I can expect someone to be looking at everything.

Comment

Cheers pal

I'd honestly be interested to hear your views on this. I seem to be way out of line with some of my friends on the recent mortgage approval issues and wonder why this would annoy you so much? I mean, they don't have to give you anything. If this is the criteria they apply then what's the issue?
                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

I'd honestly be interested to hear your views on this. I seem to be way out of line with some of my friends on the recent mortgage approval issues and wonder why this would annoy you so much? I mean, they don't have to give you anything. If this is the criteria they apply then what's the issue?
                                                                    Are you asking my views on gambling / discretionary expense in general? I know enough about gambling / betting to know I'm not a problem gambler / bettor! I've enjoyed playing a little poker recently, I've started doing a little study again, etc. I want to play 11 - 55 dollar tournaments and understand the right way to approach is to deposit an adequate bankroll for same. What I'm looking to deposit is less than the surplus I have in my current account from staying in since quarantine (amazing how much we save when we're not buying lunches and coffee out, having a meal on the weekends, etc).

It seems to me that the context would be considered, and they'd be able to look at a person's history and the simple act of a once off deposit of a couple of grand wouldn't be held against you when it's not a recurring thing and you can easily afford it. Why would I expect it to work any other way? Fundamentally their rules should be there to determine people who can repay, who aren't over leveraging themselves. Not apply archaic and uninformed psychological fears about gambling.

Comment

Cos its great.
                                                                      Oh yeah!

Today will be doing well if it gets any better than that.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

What's the process? How far back do they want to look at? Do they ask for income and outgoings, or it the full transaction list?

I might start using cash more if I can expect someone to be looking at everything.
                                                                        They will request 6 months statements min on all of your accounts, now including revolut and PayPal.

Comment

Comment

Would they request my French bank accounts, do you think (when applying in Ireland)?
                                                                            I believe the answer to that is no, as unbelievable as it may be. Check with a mortgage broker, but generally assets out of jurisdiction are not considered.

Comment

Are you asking my views on gambling / discretionary expense in general? I know enough about gambling / betting to know I'm not a problem gambler / bettor! I've enjoyed playing a little poker recently, I've started doing a little study again, etc. I want to play 11 - 55 dollar tournaments and understand the right way to approach is to deposit an adequate bankroll for same. What I'm looking to deposit is less than the surplus I have in my current account from staying in since quarantine (amazing how much we save when we're not buying lunches and coffee out, having a meal on the weekends, etc).

It seems to me that the context would be considered, and they'd be able to look at a person's history and the simple act of a once off deposit of a couple of grand wouldn't be held against you when it's not a recurring thing and you can easily afford it. Why would I expect it to work any other way? Fundamentally their rules should be there to determine people who can repay, who aren't over leveraging themselves. Not apply archaic and uninformed psychological fears about gambling.
                                                                              I suppose I am wondering how much detail they need to look at. There's clearly been experience with people showing gambling tendencies on their historic bank accounts thereafter having difficulty maintaining payments. You clearly fall into the category of people for whom this really isn't an issue at all (in reality) but for whom the bank statements would hamper your chances of mortgage approval. But I am not sure they have the understanding or capacity to differentiate. Remember they only look for certain periods (6 months say). To do the sort of review you're discussing would require them to look further back to assess a history of deposits and withdrawals.

I'm just generally interested in the idea that banks should loosen up lending rules. The Covid-19 payment issue, for example, was perfectly reasonable I thought. But there was an incredible push to have banks give out mortgages despite the employment uncertainty. That just seemed absolutely insane to me. I know that's not your position but it struck me that their more stringent lending rules were what people said should have been there pre-2009 and now when they are seen as too strict the backlash is just as intense.

Comment

I believe the answer to that is no, as unbelievable as it may be. Check with a mortgage broker, but generally assets out of jurisdiction are not considered.
                                                                                Unless there's been a change in policy this is correct.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Would they request my French bank accounts, do you think (when applying in Ireland)?
                                                                                      My fiancee lived in the UK a decade ago and never closed her current account as she returns fairly regularly to visit her sister so keeps some cash in it. AIB asked for a 6 month statement and a UK credit check, the latter of which was a total ballache.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

I suppose I am wondering how much detail they need to look at. There's clearly been experience with people showing gambling tendencies on their historic bank accounts thereafter having difficulty maintaining payments. You clearly fall into the category of people for whom this really isn't an issue at all (in reality) but for whom the bank statements would hamper your chances of mortgage approval. But I am not sure they have the understanding or capacity to differentiate. Remember they only look for certain periods (6 months say). To do the sort of review you're discussing would require them to look further back to assess a history of deposits and withdrawals.

I'm just generally interested in the idea that banks should loosen up lending rules. The Covid-19 payment issue, for example, was perfectly reasonable I thought. But there was an incredible push to have banks give out mortgages despite the employment uncertainty. That just seemed absolutely insane to me. I know that's not your position but it struck me that their more stringent lending rules were what people said should have been there pre-2009 and now when they are seen as too strict the backlash is just as intense.
                                                                                        Look, this is the thing. I am a huge advocate of the deposit rules and we will be applying for an amount less than the 3.5 ratio, and have a deposit in excess of the minimum, etc. In that context, the idea that a couple of grand of clearly discretionary income being deposited for entertainment purposes would disqualify me grates in the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                          Just on the Frank Murphy stuff earlier and people not knowing her was a legitimately world class athlete,
                                                                                          here's something else.

He was a regular in Scruffy Murphy's pub and one of the regulars was a Polish mathematician who figured out that if the lottery went above a certain amount with rollovers there was a guaranteed profit to be made by covering all the combinations because the match 5 and match 4 prizes would cover any risk of a shared Jackpot.

The lads got together in a syndicate, painstakingly pre filled all the necessary slips and bided their time waiting to pounce. When the moment came they paid off a local newsagent who gave them access to his shops machine and they set about entering the prepared tickets.

Lottery got wind of something being fishy and managed to shut down the terminal when they had most but not all combinations covered. Worked out in the end and the was one hell of a party in a house on Morehampton Road.

​​​​​​Jammy bugger asked me to chop a €50 game 3 days later!!!

​​​I agreed, he was that nice a guy.
                                                                                          They bought a debenture on a box in Croker off the back of the winnings rights next to Irish life’s box that I occasionally visited. Anytime I went Frank and the boys would be there having the absolute crack no matter who was playing.

Myself and GAB (and a crew of various horsie folk) had a great evening in his restaurant Chai Yo after the Notre Dame vs Navy game in the Aviva. Good times! Hayes may have even sang a tune accompanied by a Thai guy on a mandoline at one point.
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Remember that in this 'opposite of 15 years ago' world, they actively don't want to give out mortgages and are actively looking for reasons not to.

So play their game, keep all gambling stuff invisible until you get sorted. And then punt away like mad.

Comment

Look, this is the thing. I am a huge advocate of the deposit rules and we will be applying for an amount less than the 3.5 ratio, and have a deposit in excess of the minimum, etc. In that context, the idea that a couple of grand of clearly discretionary income being deposited for entertainment purposes would disqualify me grates in the extreme.
                                                                                              What I find hilarious is they only look at net pay. Someone could be making a 20% avc (clearly marked on the payslip) and it is counted against them.

Yet on the other hand some banks will give you credit for 80% of your bonus as long as you can show a pattern of bonuses. It’s all a bit mad and sledgehammer to crack a nut stuff. All so junior and underpaid staff can apply quite simplistic rules. And then they wonder why the retail banking model is fucked...

‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Yeah I can absolutely see that. Particularly where the outgoing is basically just on an entertainment. Thanks for the insight.

Comment

I had to send in a CV when I applied for my mortgage. No joke.

Comment

You should have done a fly-by and dropped it down via parachute

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

What I find hilarious is they only look at net pay. Someone could be making a 20% avc (clearly marked on the payslip) and it is counted against them.

Yet on the other hand some banks will give you credit for 80% of your bonus as long as you can show a pattern of bonuses. It’s all a bit mad and sledgehammer to crack a nut stuff. All so junior and underpaid staff can apply quite simplistic rules. And then they wonder why the retail banking model is fucked...
                                                                                                      I went into one KBC branch casually dressed and they offered me x. I tried again dressed differently, and they offered me 3x. How they count bonuses seems quite arbitrary!

Comment

IMG-20200623-164855.jpg

IMG-20200623-165630.jpg

IMG-20200623-165850.jpg

IMG-20200623-165916.jpg

IMG-20200623-170758.jpg
                                                                                                        Drool...here was me thinking of asking for a recommendation for a decent packet of chicken gravy!
                                                                                                        Last edited by dinekes; 07-07-20, 13:21. Reason: Trump Syndrome - Cant spell ot form setences anymore

Comment

...

Comment

In fairness the CV isn’t a bad idea. It’s certainly more useful for making an assessment of Lloyd’s chances of repaying the mortgage, then how much he’s deposited on Stars. And in your case way more relevant when you were rolling over academic contracts or whatever was the case at the time.

Comment

On a somewhat tangential note to the mortgage chat. Is anyone thinking of making major lifestyle/living changes on the back of the WFH revolution that looks like it’s coming or just general lessons arising from the pandemic.

Personally we chose to live out in the extreme west of Kildare for the lifestyle 3 years ago (as much if not more than for the value). That decision has been brilliant for us as a family, but it’s looking even better now that it looks like I’ll be WFH ~3 days a week from whenever we start back in the office. My wife is looking like 1 day a week in the office as well.

For example Lloyd will this change your plans about where you might buy next year? Or are you too much of a Dublin lad to look anywhere else?

Anyone else watching with interest how to take advantage of the recession? I think this recession is going to be very interesting as it’s really hitting rural, younger and lower paid folk first and will create an even bigger financial divide. If it drags on for an extended period it will eventually ensnare everybody but as usual the axe does not fall evenly. Challenges and opportunities and quite a bit of disruption abound. Transport, property and lifestyles are in for massive disruption.

Comment

On the above V, re:recession, for me nothing much has changed, same for the wife, all working away as normal, but our son got his final results yesterday, has now got his degree in maths and physics, but along with every other graduate this year in the country has feck all job prospects, and it looks like there will be very few for the future.

Its either back again to education or stacking shelfs, which would be more of an inconvenience to us having to drive him tbh, country living ftw !

Driving lessons me thinks.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                  On a somewhat tangential note to the mortgage chat. Is anyone thinking of making major lifestyle/living changes on the back of the WFH revolution that looks like it’s coming or just general lessons arising from the pandemic.

Personally we chose to live out in the extreme west of Kildare for the lifestyle 3 years ago (as much if not more than for the value). That decision has been brilliant for us as a family, but it’s looking even better now that it looks like I’ll be WFH ~3 days a week from whenever we start back in the office. My wife is looking like 1 day a week in the office as well.

For example Lloyd will this change your plans about where you might buy next year? Or are you too much of a Dublin lad to look anywhere else?

Anyone else watching with interest how to take advantage of the recession? I think this recession is going to be very interesting as it’s really hitting rural, younger and lower paid folk first and will create an even bigger financial divide. If it drags on for an extended period it will eventually ensnare everybody but as usual the axe does not fall evenly. Challenges and opportunities and quite a bit of disruption abound. Transport, property and lifestyles are in for massive disruption.

I had been saving for a business idea that ocurred to me last year. It is in its infancy in Irl, would be rurally based, strong market, outdoor hard work (bonus in my opinion) Was about 1/2 of the bare min when Covid hit. I may or may not have pulled the trigger on it but at least I would have a decent amount to invest in some project.

Will be keeping an eye on it over the next year.

Comment

Don’t automatically assume it would rule you out by the way, as long as the number is meaningless in an overall context then it won’t matter. You’ll always rightly be advised against having them but in practice it’s not that B&W. The only thing is if it’s a very high number do it early and show it’s not a repeat event.

Comment

I would assume foreign travel will be down given possibility of lockdowns abroad etc.
                                                                                                                      Opportunity there for hospitality industry with the right sized premises. Tented buffet style breakfasts etc. Sharing facilities to maximise returns. If I was a local rural councillor/TD I would be approaching every business in the the town to coordinate a plan for the town and pimping the living daylights out of it online.

Comment

Cos its great.
                                                                                                                        Hey thanks for that. Was emotional to see Gordon Lightfoot so frail and aged then I remembered 'fuck' Prine actually died of covid. Kind of poignant listening to it but great all the same.

Comment

They will request 6 months statements min on all of your accounts, now including revolut and PayPal.
                                                                                                                          Was recently enough approved for a mortgage (moving house now next month) and was never asked for PayPal. Was through UB so maybe they don't do that?? Had deposited a few small amounts onto poker sites in last while but prob would have steered clear if thought they would be looking for PayPal and the likes.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X