Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winning Multiple online seats for 2020 Irish Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning Multiple online seats for 2020 Irish Open!

Winning Multiple online seats!!!

This question pops up every year we run the Irish Open, normally the T&C's from our online partners don't vary to much from year to year. The most frequent question that we are asked is if a player gets cash if they win more then 1 seat online.

Unfortunately the answer is no. All tickets won must used for the destination event, I.e. Irish Open Main Event with no exceptions.

partypoker tickets
    Are non transferable, can't be sold and no cash back option.

If you win multi seats with party and don't use them all as re-entries the money will be in the prize pool.

Paddy Power
    1: Seats are non-refundable and cannot be converted to cash. The seat must be used for the destination event, or it will be forfeited.

2: The first seat that is won by players via Paddy Power super satellites cannot be transferred into a different name and must be played or it will be forfeited.

3: Additional tickets won can be transferred to other players, but only the named original qualifier will be able to enter the €40k Sole Survivor promotion.

4:Any forfeited seats will be added to the prize pool.

Live satellites at City West Hotel
    Again your first seat must be played and is non transferable.

If you play a 2nd live satellite and win a 2nd seat you can sell the seat if you have already played your first ticket and made it into day 2.

But once again all ticket are for the destination event, I.e Irish Open Main Event.

I hope this clears up any confusion.
    Jp
    Last edited by JP Poker; 23-01-20, 19:31.
    €10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
    Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, €270 Freezeout
    €1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
    CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April
Working...
X