Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    In fairness, that was just an unbelievably fun day and that karaoke was one of the best moments of it.
    Credit to a lot of people for putting it together, and being part of it. Phil Baker is a fantastic compere and very sharp on the mic and pieces everything together well.

Comment

It looks like the DNA results will be in on Thursday, so I'll post up funeral details if anyone wants to come along (no hassle if no one comes). No mass, just a cremation in Harold's Cross and plan to scatter the ashes between a Forrest near Naas and a horse study in France. It's getting real!

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
      I'll write down a few ideas here at work I'm doing fuck all anyway if anyone wants to give an input shur let me know or any ideas. Either here or pm.
      In obv.

I was actually only thinking of asking you to organise a game sometime.

I'd like something charitable for the homeless to be included. He made a lot of homeless friends over the past couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        just go ffs

fuck The Man
        Did jus that, Obv.
        Now all I need is for monalee to do the business.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Did jus that, Obv.
          Now all I need is for monalee to do the business.
          Oops

Comment

Tag just pointed something funny out to me about 72over that i think he would have chuckled at God rest him.

Found at 4.20pm on & reported on 20/04 (I'm sure most of ye will get it).
            Last edited by Dice75; 24-04-18, 18:26.

Comment

All aboard the Mo express tonight. Mo to score first and Liverpool win 3-0. Mo to score a hattrick. Mo to get motm.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  All aboard the Mo express tonight. Mo to score first and Liverpool win 3-0. Mo to score a hattrick. Mo to get motm.
                  BOOM. Thanks Mo

What a fucking goal

Comment

BOOM. Thanks Mo

What a fucking goal

I was on Mane FGS as I thought they had a shot at breaking the high line at pace

Comment

Liverpool should've had a second there, criminal miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                        I was on Mane FGS as I thought they had a shot at breaking the high line at pace
                        I was on firmino. So close as well.

Now want a 2-1 scoreline

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                          I was on firmino. So close as well.

Now want a 2-1 scoreline
                          Hitch already called it, 6-0

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                            Ugh. That first one was criminal, second one was tough and the offside was unlucky. I won't complain tho. I got fully wrapped up in Mo hype so had my fivers all over him

Comment

2/3 of the way there. And that's the motm award sewn up. It's a Mo show

Comment

Good first half
                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                  Good first half
                                  Never cheered a Liverpool goal before. Feel dirty

Comment

Never cheered a Liverpool goal before. Feel dirty
                                    I'l post this on behalf of Bullocks and Dice:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Ffs Mo. Fucking shoot you unselfish bollox

Comment

Liverpool just unbelievably impressive here.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ah fuck it. He better score one more

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              Lol

Comment

Comment

Name change for Dom?
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I honestly can’t remember watching a Liverpool match since the champions league final. Still playing pretty well it seems but Stevie G must be injured or something.
                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

ROma have been as bad as Salah is good,

unreal tactics

Comment

Difference between Salah and Suarez. Salah is a descent skin

Comment

I had never seen an episode of Weeds until last night, cant understand how i missed it ?

I think SP was a fan when it was on, I had always assumed it was a completely different show.

Enjoying it very much.
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                            Difference between Salah and Suarez. Salah is a descent skin
                                                            And doesn't eat porc human

Comment

Jaysus. Champions league knockouts always deliver. It's still job done by Liverpool but drama is class

Comment

Jesus H tapdancing Christ

Comment

This does not slip

Comment

Liverpool starting to Lolerpool. Can they bring back on Salah? Amazing when they take off their attacking midfielder they fall apart and start conceding goals
                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Can't do things the easy way, can they?

Comment

Tremendous entertainment.

This is the antithesis of Mourinho-ball and it's fucking great.
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Vote in the music king ye gowls.

Comment

Vote in the music king ye gowls.
                                                                            Too many came along at once for me..don't have time. Voted in a few and lost interest

Comment

I had beetroot today in a salad, few hours later had purple coloured pee...scared the pee out of me.

Beetroot pee is a thing seemingly, asparagus pee yes, had heard of that but not this...just a heads up.
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                I had beetroot today in a salad, few hours later had purple coloured pee...scared the pee out of me.

Beetroot pee is a thing seemingly, asparagus pee yes, had heard of that but not this...just a heads up.
                                                                                Ha! Was trying to think of something to compare that Grace Jones song to, you know when you dig something but you don't at the same time?

Asparagus piss.
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

President Trump pulling alpha moves again on poor old Macron today.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                    Have you any interest in music?

Comment

Just stuck £20 on Roma for the European cup @50/1 as a bit of an insurance policy

Comment

Do I have to listen to the music or can I just vote for who I think is less of a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                          Do I have to listen to the music or can I just vote for who I think is less of a cunt.
                                                                                          Its anonymous so you will have to listen to decide who the biggest cunt is

Comment

Fuck that.

Comment

Have you any interest in music?
                                                                                              He plays a trumpet does jack
                                                                                              Full of blow

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                  Fuck that.
                                                                                                  You could treat it like werewolf and try to figure out who is who.

Comment

Bought a percent or two of 72over for a tourney before, was pming him or skyping him about payment and he asked me about poker, told him I was shite, next thing out of good of his own he watched me play for an hour and gave me pointers, at no cost of course, never met him but seemed like good people
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

There was a good few times I was deep in poxy little daily tournaments and he'd rail and send messages. The man was as sound as they come.

Comment

I only knew him through playing at Lukes or the Fitz, I just assumed he was just yer learned poker player type out to drain you of your loots but seems he had more of a sportsmanship vibe about him and the game. That’s rare enough in my experience. What a damn fecking shame

Comment

He really was just an all-round sound and generous guy. Lived a bit off the radar, Romania for a while pokering / lot of time in France working with horses ( he loved foaling season). Was always great when he was around for poker festivals or just generally around.

Found one of his posts from one of the fun nights out - on Flushdraws stag...

Will really be sorely missed by a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                            He really was just an all-round sound and generous guy. Lived a bit off the radar, Romania for a while pokering / lot of time in France working with horses ( he loved foaling season). Was always great when he was around for poker festivals or just generally around.

Found one of his posts from one of the fun nights out - on Flushdraws stag...

Will really be sorely missed by a lot.
                                                                                                            jaysus, I'd completely forgotten about that night
                                                                                                            That bookie story gave me one hell of a flashback
                                                                                                            That was some amount of craic. Mondo corralling strippers kept me and rigs entertained for a long time.
                                                                                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-18, 08:37.
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Have the OnePlus5 and find it hard to imagine that phone could be improved upon, but apparently the OnePlus6 being released next month is a big leap forward. Deets here. Thats essentially a superpowerful laptop in a phone shape.
                                                                                                                I have one aswell and like it. Is there anything i'm missing out with it though? I don't hold it in as high regard as some people.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                  I had never seen an episode of Weeds until last night, cant understand how i missed it ?

I think SP was a fan when it was on, I had always assumed it was a completely different show.

Enjoying it very much.
                                                                                                                  It gets REALLY bad I'd advise to avoid.

Have the OnePlus5 and find it hard to imagine that phone could be improved upon, but apparently the OnePlus6 being released next month is a big leap forward. Deets here. Thats essentially a superpowerful laptop in a phone shape.
                                                                                                                  Upgraded to the OnePlus 5t and regret doing so, wish I'd of stuck with the 5. I still have to sell my old 3T & 5 anybody on the lookout for a phone drop me a line.
                                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                    I have one aswell and like it. Is there anything i'm missing out with it though? I don't hold it in as high regard as some people.
                                                                                                                    I'm still on the 3T as couldn't justify the jump in price vs performance at the launch
                                                                                                                    Bought a 5 eventually but gifted it to herself.

I may be tempted to take this on ...
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I'm still on a oneplus 1 though can't see it making it to the end of the year as it's started misbehaving a bit. Moto G still the best option in the 200-300 euro range?

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                          Nah it was more like one of those digs you can't really get angry with without looking like your overreacting. A perfect play from President Trump. It was like a dad cleaning up his younger more inexperienced child.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X