In fairness, that was just an unbelievably fun day and that karaoke was one of the best moments of it.
    Credit to a lot of people for putting it together, and being part of it. Phil Baker is a fantastic compere and very sharp on the mic and pieces everything together well.

It looks like the DNA results will be in on Thursday, so I'll post up funeral details if anyone wants to come along (no hassle if no one comes). No mass, just a cremation in Harold's Cross and plan to scatter the ashes between a Forrest near Naas and a horse study in France. It's getting real!

I'll write down a few ideas here at work I'm doing fuck all anyway if anyone wants to give an input shur let me know or any ideas. Either here or pm.
      In obv.

I was actually only thinking of asking you to organise a game sometime.

I'd like something charitable for the homeless to be included. He made a lot of homeless friends over the past couple of years.

just go ffs

fuck The Man
        Did jus that, Obv.
        Now all I need is for monalee to do the business.

Did jus that, Obv.
          Now all I need is for monalee to do the business.
          Oops

Tag just pointed something funny out to me about 72over that i think he would have chuckled at God rest him.

Found at 4.20pm on & reported on 20/04 (I'm sure most of ye will get it).
            Last edited by Dice75; 24-04-18, 18:26.

All aboard the Mo express tonight. Mo to score first and Liverpool win 3-0. Mo to score a hattrick. Mo to get motm.

BOOM. Thanks Mo

What a fucking goal

BOOM. Thanks Mo

What a fucking goal

I was on Mane FGS as I thought they had a shot at breaking the high line at pace

Liverpool should've had a second there, criminal miss.

I was on Mane FGS as I thought they had a shot at breaking the high line at pace
                        I was on firmino. So close as well.

Now want a 2-1 scoreline

I was on firmino. So close as well.

Now want a 2-1 scoreline
                          Hitch already called it, 6-0

Ugh. That first one was criminal, second one was tough and the offside was unlucky. I won't complain tho. I got fully wrapped up in Mo hype so had my fivers all over him

2/3 of the way there. And that's the motm award sewn up. It's a Mo show

Good first half

Never cheered a Liverpool goal before. Feel dirty

I'l post this on behalf of Bullocks and Dice:

Ffs Mo. Fucking shoot you unselfish bollox

Liverpool just unbelievably impressive here.

Ah fuck it. He better score one more

Name change for Dom?

I honestly can’t remember watching a Liverpool match since the champions league final. Still playing pretty well it seems but Stevie G must be injured or something.

ROma have been as bad as Salah is good,

unreal tactics

Difference between Salah and Suarez. Salah is a descent skin

I had never seen an episode of Weeds until last night, cant understand how i missed it ?

I think SP was a fan when it was on, I had always assumed it was a completely different show.

Enjoying it very much.

Difference between Salah and Suarez. Salah is a descent skin
                                                            And doesn't eat porc human

Jaysus. Champions league knockouts always deliver. It's still job done by Liverpool but drama is class

Jesus H tapdancing Christ

This does not slip

Liverpool starting to Lolerpool. Can they bring back on Salah? Amazing when they take off their attacking midfielder they fall apart and start conceding goals

Can't do things the easy way, can they?

Tremendous entertainment.

This is the antithesis of Mourinho-ball and it's fucking great.

Vote in the music king ye gowls.

Too many came along at once for me..don't have time. Voted in a few and lost interest

I had beetroot today in a salad, few hours later had purple coloured pee...scared the pee out of me.

Beetroot pee is a thing seemingly, asparagus pee yes, had heard of that but not this...just a heads up.

I had beetroot today in a salad, few hours later had purple coloured pee...scared the pee out of me.

Beetroot pee is a thing seemingly, asparagus pee yes, had heard of that but not this...just a heads up.
                                                                                Ha! Was trying to think of something to compare that Grace Jones song to, you know when you dig something but you don't at the same time?

Asparagus piss.

President Trump pulling alpha moves again on poor old Macron today.

Have you any interest in music?

Just stuck £20 on Roma for the European cup @50/1 as a bit of an insurance policy

Do I have to listen to the music or can I just vote for who I think is less of a cunt.

Its anonymous so you will have to listen to decide who the biggest cunt is

Fuck that.

Have you any interest in music?
                                                                                              He plays a trumpet does jack
                                                                                              Full of blow

Fuck that.
                                                                                                  You could treat it like werewolf and try to figure out who is who.

Bought a percent or two of 72over for a tourney before, was pming him or skyping him about payment and he asked me about poker, told him I was shite, next thing out of good of his own he watched me play for an hour and gave me pointers, at no cost of course, never met him but seemed like good people

There was a good few times I was deep in poxy little daily tournaments and he'd rail and send messages. The man was as sound as they come.

I only knew him through playing at Lukes or the Fitz, I just assumed he was just yer learned poker player type out to drain you of your loots but seems he had more of a sportsmanship vibe about him and the game. That’s rare enough in my experience. What a damn fecking shame

He really was just an all-round sound and generous guy. Lived a bit off the radar, Romania for a while pokering / lot of time in France working with horses ( he loved foaling season). Was always great when he was around for poker festivals or just generally around.

Found one of his posts from one of the fun nights out - on Flushdraws stag...

Will really be sorely missed by a lot.

He really was just an all-round sound and generous guy. Lived a bit off the radar, Romania for a while pokering / lot of time in France working with horses ( he loved foaling season). Was always great when he was around for poker festivals or just generally around.

Found one of his posts from one of the fun nights out - on Flushdraws stag...

Will really be sorely missed by a lot.
                                                                                                            jaysus, I'd completely forgotten about that night
                                                                                                            That bookie story gave me one hell of a flashback
                                                                                                            That was some amount of craic. Mondo corralling strippers kept me and rigs entertained for a long time.
                                                                                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-18, 08:37.

Have the OnePlus5 and find it hard to imagine that phone could be improved upon, but apparently the OnePlus6 being released next month is a big leap forward. Deets here. Thats essentially a superpowerful laptop in a phone shape.
                                                                                                                I have one aswell and like it. Is there anything i'm missing out with it though? I don't hold it in as high regard as some people.

I had never seen an episode of Weeds until last night, cant understand how i missed it ?

I think SP was a fan when it was on, I had always assumed it was a completely different show.

Enjoying it very much.
                                                                                                                  It gets REALLY bad I'd advise to avoid.

Have the OnePlus5 and find it hard to imagine that phone could be improved upon, but apparently the OnePlus6 being released next month is a big leap forward. Deets here. Thats essentially a superpowerful laptop in a phone shape.
                                                                                                                  Upgraded to the OnePlus 5t and regret doing so, wish I'd of stuck with the 5. I still have to sell my old 3T & 5 anybody on the lookout for a phone drop me a line.

I have one aswell and like it. Is there anything i'm missing out with it though? I don't hold it in as high regard as some people.
                                                                                                                    I'm still on the 3T as couldn't justify the jump in price vs performance at the launch
                                                                                                                    Bought a 5 eventually but gifted it to herself.

I may be tempted to take this on ...

I'm still on a oneplus 1 though can't see it making it to the end of the year as it's started misbehaving a bit. Moto G still the best option in the 200-300 euro range?

Nah it was more like one of those digs you can't really get angry with without looking like your overreacting. A perfect play from President Trump. It was like a dad cleaning up his younger more inexperienced child.