Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    In liverpool airport looking at a long line of muppets wondering of they're in the priority q or not cos "we're priority" while I'm having a relaxing sit and a cuppa. Can never understand paying for priority so you spend more time squashed on a plane
    Luggage
    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      Called Villanova Park. I'll let you know what it's like when it brightens up tomorrow.

We were in an absolutely fantastic place recently. Never seen anything like it. Les Ormes. It's next level quality camping (providing you go through them and book a treehouse or woodhut - the Eurocamp stuff looks woeful). Like there was people flying in in helicopters to grab a bite to eat for lunch, it's that level of quality. You might be done with Brittany though after last year. The golf course in the park seemed excellent.
      What's the language spread here?
      Thinking of something in a month or so for a weekend or so but toddler plus pensioner is a struggle at the best of times.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
        Luggage
        Have never had any problem storing luggage by being last on a flight.

Comment

Have never had any problem storing luggage by being last on a flight.
          You mustn't take many flights so. Espeically with new Ryanair carry on baggage restrictions if you're not priority they regularly take bags off the plane and you have to wait (often for ages) at the carousel afterwards.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            You mustn't take many flights so. Espeically with new Ryanair carry on baggage restrictions if you're not priority they regularly take bags off the plane and you have to wait (often for ages) at the carousel afterwards.
            Sometimes they give you the option but they often take the bags. It happens with Ryanair often but I recently flew Lufthansa for four flights and my carry on was taken twice.

Comment

I usually have a sports bag and they never take that, easier to fit it in overhead lockers too.

Comment

Mrs taking the kids to her mums for the afternoon.

What a result.

Hopefully Moli doesn’t pull away.

20mph winds forecast for the leaders as they hit the back nine.

Could be some epic swings
                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                  Happy Game of Thrones day.
                  Behave, it’s Masters Sunday and Tiger is lording it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Not many, just a couple of long weekend type trips and a few PL games a season (so probably 10 a year?) Usually bring a bag that's bigger than a backpack but smaller than the 10/12kilo suitcases. Never had a problem.

Got on the flight this morning, sat down and buckled up, doors closed and we were away. Priority plebs sitting on board for 20-30 minutes.

Comment

They take all of the standard carry on bags off you now on RA unless you pay for priority.

Comment

Not many, just a couple of long weekend type trips and a few PL games a season (so probably 10 a year?) Usually bring a bag that's bigger than a backpack but smaller than the 10/12kilo suitcases. Never had a problem.

Got on the flight this morning, sat down and buckled up, doors closed and we were away. Priority plebs sitting on board for 20-30 minutes.
                        You're clearly killing it, crack on so.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          What's the language spread here?
                          Thinking of something in a month or so for a weekend or so but toddler plus pensioner is a struggle at the best of times.
                          For Les Ormes? Mainly French and a lot of English - but a decent quality of English rather than the common Spanish variety. It's top class - although the indoor swimming jungle won't be opened until mid-July. Right beside Mont St Michel too and St Malo for excellent day trips if you have a car. Plus Cancale if the best oysters in the world are your thing.
                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Villanova is fairly standard nothing special camping but superhandy for Barcelona nearness.

Funny incident this morning of a French guy complaining to reception that the indoor pool had to be paid for and he (naturally) expected it to be included. The receptionist after a while of this went: you know what you can do if you want - you can fuck off out of this site altogether, would you prefer that option? Found it rather refreshing compared to the gentileness of Brittany camping sites.
                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Was screaming at the TV willing that in. What a putt.
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

What a back 9 awaiting.

Comment

Agh Frankie
                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Game on. Holy fuck. Bubba also in the mix. Great stuff

Comment

Too much. Can't hack it.
                                      “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.” - Bertrand Russell

Comment

5 out of first 6 hit it in water with 9 irons.

Brutal

Comment

Have to go to work at 7 too. FML

Comment

Drop this Tiger, c'mon.

Comment

Liverpool will be the unluckiest side in prem history if they come up short in the league to City. This side would have easily won the vasy majority of Prems down the years.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

This is nuts
                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

This is unreal

Comment

Day trading at 120/1 leading in the clubhouse with the weather breaking.... hmmmm
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Nice tv setup Conor. I'm the opposite as much as i love the majors I havent seen a back 9 in years on account of tiredness winning the day!.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                        Nice tv setup Conor. I'm the opposite as much as i love the majors I havent seen a back 9 in years on account of tiredness winning the day!.
                                                        I seem to be in the minority based on everyone I've spoken to today.

Love Sunday night majors so much.

Comment

This has a very rushed feel to it. 3 balls in a major final round is not good for tension. Too much happening too quick. Some leaderboard though.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Nice tv setup Conor..
                                                            Cheers Aidan, the missus knows her stuff..

Comment

Ah here.

Next level this.
                                                              "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity."

Comment

I'm obliged to lay Tiger @ 1.5 with 3 to play

They never come back

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                  Ah here.

Next level this.
                                                                  It's unreal isn't it?

Comment

Fuck it's happening
                                                                    “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.” - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Fuck. Me.

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Is C-kid dead?

Comment

...I'm not crying, you're crying...

Comment

Got a reasonable sweat out of my sophisticated strategy for the Masters.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                Sticking with my policy of backing Americans with stupid names.

Xander Schauffle
                                                                                Webb Simpson
                                                                                Why are people funking the win for Woods? Absolute scumbag of an individual.
                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Knew Tiger was golden when Strewelpeter said he laid him

Comment

Is he ? Other than the women what did he do wrong?

Comment

CLUTCH

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        Is he ? Other than the women what did he do wrong?
                                                                                        That's my point.

Comment

That's my point.
                                                                                          In his defense he was a sex addict...

Comment

Knew Tiger was golden when Strewelpeter said he laid him
                                                                                            Only loser in the book for me

Comment

Got a reasonable sweat out of my sophisticated strategy for the Masters.

I think with so much uncertainty in the world right now its comforting to see Tiger wearing red on Sunday and having everyone else shit themselves around him.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Mankind owes it's existence to sex addicts.

Go Tiger.

Comment

That's my point.
                                                                                                  Never read anything about it but I got the impression it was just the wife who was treated particularly badly. Or was there some violence involved?

Comment

Never read anything about it but I got the impression it was just the wife who was treated particularly badly. Or was there some violence involved?
                                                                                                    He was running off to bang three-bit whores every chance he got, leaving the wife and kids at home.

Maybe that's OK, I don't know anymore.

Comment

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to enjoy that

Comment

Glorious.

Comment

He was running off to bang three-bit whores every chance he got, leaving the wife and kids at home.

Maybe that's OK, I don't know anymore.
                                                                                                          It's bad, but it's not the worst a person can do. Think McGregor.

Comment

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to enjoy that
                                                                                                            Have brook koepka in the multi sport.

Comment

Haha that was like a Rocky comeback movie.

Seems to have meant so much more to him.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Next we'll have one of the weirdest spectacles in sports with the jacket presentation.

Comment

Anyway, auld lads in the forties winning things. I can drink to that.

I backed Webb Simpson e/w @ 80s (1/4 odds, 7 places) with Ladbrokes and he finished tied for 5th-8th.

Having never cashed a golf bet before, what do I get paid? Is it 80/1 *1/4 * 3/4 places?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                    It's bad, but it's not the worst a person can do. Think McGregor.
                                                                                                                    Pretty bad tbf.

Using McGregor here is the sporting equivalent of Godwin's Law.

Comment

Tiger has come a long way from being arrested for a DUI to winning another major after barely being able to walk.

I’ve heard plenty of stories of his cuntishness but he looks like he’s trying to rectify the mistakes of the past.

GOAT fuck the haters

Comment

Pretty bad tbf.

Using McGregor here is the sporting equivalent of Godwin's Law.
                                                                                                                        Ha! True.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X