Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pitch is bloody horrendous.
    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Never heard blowjobs discussed here. I know my best ever was from an auld lad, like 30 years older than me at the time. Think it was best from the enthusiasm. Most female tongues are much softer and better though imo.
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
        That pitch is bloody horrendous.
        If you look really closely you can just about make out the NFL markings.

Comment

Ever wondered how Michael Schumacher is getting on these days?

Still alive but unable to walk or talk but is able to express emotions apparently... Family is very tight lipped about it. While I sympathize with the situation, the secrecy seems a little ott.
          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            If you look really closely you can just about make out the NFL markings.
            Look closely?? Almost impossible to see the end of the football pitch.

Comment

Funny moment back in the mother in law's last night. Went back there after the race for food and a few beers.

Wife's aunt goes to me 'we got you a box of your favourite beers, they're in the fridge'

Didn't know the mother in law knew my favourite beer was Sierra Nevada.

She goes 'can you guess what they are?'

Didn't want to guess wrong. She says 'Begins with P, peh peh peh' (aunt is a bit loopy)

'Oh, hmmm, eh, Pale Ale?'

'No. Peroni'

'Oh. Thanks.'

Went and got some beer.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Look closely?? Almost impossible to see the end of the football pitch.
                Lol. Turn on your sarcasm detector m8

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Without wanting to lower the conversation too far, our house has recently become infected with LOL Surprise's. Is that a thing in Ireland too with little girls? It seems to be a toy that is largely 20 layers of wrapping and loved precisely for its absolute uselessness.
                      Yeah we have loads of them. Seemingly there is an LOL house for €250 which has started being asked about from Santa.
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Black Earth Rising on BBC has been amazing, won't be everyone's taste and required ones full attention, its very much in the style of Stephen Poliakoff. Would be very interested in how it goes down in Rwanda.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Zuroph is *very* thirsty on twitter.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                            Yeah we have loads of them. Seemingly there is an LOL house for €250 which has started being asked about from Santa.
                            ...You would really really want to start implementing plan C to get this, they are like wildfire as far as I've heard...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                              ...You would really really want to start implementing plan C to get this, they are like wildfire as far as I've heard...
                              Thanks for the heads up but she won’t be getting it. She has a dolls house already. The LOL’s can live in that.
                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Comment

What do you mean? I always feel he is searching for likes, if that's the same thing.
                                    Yeah he'd pop up on the feed now and again due to someone retweeting him but get the impression he'd mow down his nanny for a like.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Seems a bit mean to be chucking the LOLS into the dolls house. A doll's house is meant for bigger people than LOLS. How will they do basic things like reach the table, climb the stairs.
                                      It’s a house for small dolls anyway.

Here is the lol house if you are interested

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                          Apparently if the synagogue had armed security there would have been fewer fatalities. The answer to the gun problem, more guns. Lol America
                                          Catching up.

Quoting Trump I assume? He hardly got this correct, did he?

Comment

That's objectively amazing!
                                            I kinda want to get it now. Lol

Comment

Comment

A quick question. As we've just got a few different types so far. If you get the same type again e.g. 'under wraps' are you likely to get a different doll etc each time? Just so as not to create household level major disappointment.
                                                I haven’t been involved in any purchases so far so don’t even know how they are packaged. I only see them spread all over the house. I think we have one duplicate but as both my girls collect them it hasn’t been a problem so far.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                  Like wildfire?

Unintentional blended idioms and phrases - It's the cream of the cake!
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Just back from a weekend in Stockholm, we went two weeks ago and loved it so decided to go back. Last time we covered the old town walking tour, vasa museum, abba museum etc.

The purpose of this trip was Mamma Mia The Party. Went to a Sunday Show. got there around 2.15, decent food to snack on. It's a 2 hour dinner theatre show which then ends, and they push tables together and an Abba "concert" starts, people dancing on tables and all.

I loved every minute of it, it was 4 hours of happiness. It is coming to London shortly and well worth a visit for anyone there.

Detta är din chans att uppleva den grekiska ön Skopelos mitt i Stockholm! Boka idag på https://mammamiatheparty.se/. Kliv in genom dörrarna och du har magis...

I had dinner at Tranan on saturday, and Gastabud on Sunday. Both are worth a visit but Tranan was just that little bit better, I had a starter which was seared octopus, with mash potato, chorizo & lemon.
                                                    Last edited by Trippie; 29-10-18, 23:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                      Just back from a weekend in Stockholm, we went two weeks ago and loved it so decided to go back. Last time we covered the old town walking tour, vasa museum, abba museum etc.

The purpose of this trip was Mamma Mia The Party. Went to a Sunday Show. got there around 2.15, decent food to snack on. It's a 2 hour dinner theatre show which then ends, and they push tables together and an Abba "concert" starts, people dancing on tables and all.

I loved every minute of it, it was 4 hours of happiness. It is coming to London shortly and well worth a visit for anyone there.

Detta är din chans att uppleva den grekiska ön Skopelos mitt i Stockholm! Boka idag på https://mammamiatheparty.se/. Kliv in genom dörrarna och du har magis...

I had dinner at Tranan on saturday, and Gastabud on Sunday. Both are worth a visit but Tranan was just that little bit better, I had a starter which was seared octopus, with mash potato, chorizo & lemon.
                                                      Looks fun! But prices in London once again are ridiculous. £150 to £230, and it's in the O2 so food will be poor at best, and that doesn't include drinks, and you can't be pulling abba routines without a bit of liquid encouragement!

Comment

Without wanting to lower the conversation too far, our house has recently become infected with LOL Surprise's. Is that a thing in Ireland too with little girls? It seems to be a toy that is largely 20 layers of wrapping and loved precisely for its absolute uselessness.
                                                        Big all over the shop for well over a year or more. We bought friends kids them last year for Birthday's etc.

Thankfully Aimee isn't into that sort of stuff. The only thing she collects is Beanie Boos and other than that she is into gaming.

Comment

Ever wondered how Michael Schumacher is getting on these days?

Still alive but unable to walk or talk but is able to express emotions apparently... Family is very tight lipped about it. While I sympathize with the situation, the secrecy seems a little ott.
                                                          It’s so quiet because he’s obv a vegetable. If news was any bit positive it would be known.

Comment

CC's on the Shredded Wheat again
                                                            Just over 5 weeks since i had a drop. One thing i dont miss is the hangovers.

Heading the Dingle this friday for a couple of days and will have a few, but the days of drinking every day hopefully are well behind me.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Discovered the hard way that drinking like a twenty-something in the mid 40's is not good at all. The two-day hangover is the pits. Out till almost 6am and then sick all day Sunday that I couldn't even leave the bedroom! Still not 100% yet.

It would make a person give up drink for good

Oh and I am very surprised to read that woman's tongues are softer than men's. Cheers Collie!

Comment

Have the Coronary Mri next Thursday and can't find the bloody tablets I have been given to slow my heart down! Trying to find out from the Hospital is proving difficult and can't do the test without them.

Really dreading it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  Oh and I am very surprised to read that woman's tongues are softer than men's. Cheers Collie!
                                                                  As if you don't know!

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                    Never heard blowjobs discussed here. I know my best ever was from an auld lad, like 30 years older than me at the time. Think it was best from the enthusiasm. Most female tongues are much softer and better though imo.
                                                                    You seem to be rather priapic these days CC.

Positive side-effect of the recent op?
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

My mate recently ran the Amsterdam marathon in 2:37. fuckin' hell.

Women are more neotenous than men (they retain more juvenile physical features into adulthood). This includes softer skin/tongue. Another thing that influences it is estrogen, more of that means softer skin, so you'll see trans people that are transitioning to women have softer/smoother skin than they had before due to the drugs they take to increase estrogen.
                                                                        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 30-10-18, 12:55.

Comment

You made a conscious effort, or just fell into the habit?
                                                                          Twas very conscious...lol

6-9pm is my "itchy"time, more so in the first couple of weeks, if i can get to 9pm, dont miss it one bit. I have had a pretty stressful few weeks with a brother in Oz, his marriage is breaking up, he has mental health issues that he wont address, very frustrating to be on the other side of the world and helpless, i have offered to bring him home for a few weeks or go to him for the same, buy he doesnt want help and it cant be forced on him.

Many a day i wanted to have a drink whilst dealing with this but im happy that i didnt use it as an excuse.

An added bonus is i can remember tv shows i watched the day before.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Have the Coronary Mri next Thursday and can't find the bloody tablets I have been given to slow my heart down! Trying to find out from the Hospital is proving difficult and can't do the test without them.

Really dreading it.
                                                                            No need to be dreading the procedure, its just holding your breath to a count of 10 several times while they take images. As long as you are not claustrophobic i find the machines quiet relaxing, like being back in the womb...
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                              No need to be dreading the procedure, its just holding your breath to a count of 10 several times while they take images. As long as you are not claustrophobic i find the machines quiet relaxing, like being back in the womb...
                                                                              It says 3-4 hours but only 20mins for the actual procedure. The waiting is for the effects of the tablets to slow my heart down to wear off.

I am trying to get hold of the Cardiologist as the tablets are for people with a resting HR of 70 and above. Mine would be about 58/62 most of the time and can get as low as 44/45 when reading in bed and I am a bit concerned. I was chatting to the pharmacist and he suggested finding out from the hospital as well as I may not need both tablets (If I could bloody find them, bloody kids moving things!)

Comment

3 domestic terror events
                                                                                a shit load of mental rallys
                                                                                saying the army is going to the border to stop the invasion of the caravan
                                                                                the 14th amendment (birthright citizenship)
                                                                                Interesting times ahead now in the Mueller probe.
                                                                                Expect the allegations to come in the next news cycle that Mueller is a sex pest
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Anyone know of any decent steakhouses in Amsterdam?

FXB kind of quality/price range would be perfect.

Comment

So the Missus has been ordering custom PJs for our daughter from a lady in Norway for the past two years. Now the lady has produced 3 custom PJs for her little baby doll as well which match my daughters PJs*. No wonder I’m going broke but apparently it’s Daddys fault for being into custom stuff for himself.

I’m totally fucked in another few years.

* Apparently these are being thrown in and the cost of custom isn’t more than an M&S PJ set. Believe that and you’ll believe anything.
                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

My good god. Our kids normally sleep in whatever they were wearing for the day minus outer garmets such as trousers, dresses and jumpers. Although saying this out loud doesn't make it sound so great.
                                                                                        Sounds positively Dickensian
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                          I was NEVER confused.

Comment

My good god. Our kids normally sleep in whatever they were wearing for the day minus outer garmets such as trousers, dresses and jumpers. Although saying this out loud doesn't make it sound so great.
                                                                                            Savage.
                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                              Anyone know of any decent steakhouses in Amsterdam?

FXB kind of quality/price range would be perfect.
                                                                                              Its not that dear so you may as well go for the best
                                                                                              Cau just off dam square.
                                                                                              There's actually a few nice restaurants on that little stretch of road

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                So the Missus has been ordering custom PJs for our daughter from a lady in Norway for the past two years. Now the lady has produced 3 custom PJs for her little baby doll as well which match my daughters PJs*. No wonder I’m going broke but apparently it’s Daddys fault for being into custom stuff for himself.

I’m totally fucked in another few years.

* Apparently these are being thrown in and the cost of custom isn’t more than an M&S PJ set. Believe that and you’ll believe anything.
                                                                                                You are already fucked and it seems you don'r know it yet.

You need to read the book by Michael K J Dowling . Sleeping in me day clothes. A great read for the frugal minded,

Comment

...

Comment

The new Stephen King is most excellent. Elevation. Only 146 pages so it'll be over in seconds, but well worth it. When that man sticks away from scary things he's some writer.
                                                                                                    Was listening to a podcast during the week and his son came up, also a writer. Joe Hill is his bookey name.

He any good ?
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Never heard of the son tbh. Always avoided King in general due to the horror stuff. But then he took a turn around that time travel novel and started doing some really smart general fiction.
                                                                                                        The Stand will eventually be seen as one of the great American novels, and little or no horror in it.

Comment

Penny's pjs ftw....
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            The Stand will eventually be seen as one of the great American novels, and little or no horror in it.
                                                                                                            He's also been quite lucky with some excellent adaptions of relatively minor stories.

Stand by Me
                                                                                                            The Green Mile
                                                                                                            Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                              He's also been quite lucky with some excellent adaptions of relatively minor stories.

Stand by Me
                                                                                                              The Green Mile
                                                                                                              Shawshank Redemption
                                                                                                              And the Running Man.

Comment

The new Stephen King is most excellent. Elevation. Only 146 pages so it'll be over in seconds, but well worth it. When that man sticks away from scary things he's some writer.
                                                                                                                It'll probably be amazing until the end, which will be shit.

Comment

The Company I am working for is pulling out of Malta. I am updating my CV and wanting to do a kick ass cover letter.

Anyone able to assist? GiG have open applications again and don't want to miss it while they have it as they don't always do this.

Cheers!

Comment

The Company I am working for is pulling out of Malta. I am updating my CV and wanting to do a kick ass cover letter.

Anyone able to assist? GiG have open applications again and don't want to miss it while they have it as they don't always do this.

Cheers!
                                                                                                                    Don't do it third person and keep it short would be my advice.
                                                                                                                    Some chunky enough positions there, what are you aiming for?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                      Some chunky enough positions there, what are you aiming for?
                                                                                                                      I am not sure tbh. I thought I had left Finance behind for IT, but seemed to have slipped back into it.

Compliance, Finance, IT Support... along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        People actually do this? that would go straight to the bin if i got one of those

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                          People actually do this? that would go straight to the bin if i got one of those
                                                                                                                          Dom wouldn't like this either.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X