Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
    Sitting in the airport in futureventua. This spot is very underestimated. Absolutely beautiful place to visit. Even the airport is stunning. So. Those of you who were or are regular lanza visitors. Drop it and come here!

Was a good summer, 2 hols in 4 weeks. Gonna be a depressing few days to get back in to the swing of things.
    Did u leave sky and join #traveltofutureventua

Comment

Ordered stuff yesterday morning with amazon prime, it got here this morning, sweet.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      They're a bit shite, unlike your bro. 48 of them - 10 might graduate, 15 of the others are decent prospects, but 23 or so need to be given the boot as they're just using it for the visa. Painful process though as there will be tears and legal threats on each of those 23 occasions.
      Jaysus that is poor, is it terrible acceptance criteria, the classic problem of not knowing what actually will indicate success or is it a standard rate for phds?

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
        No lol. Have 32 days hols. I'd be tempted to move here though lol.
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Online passport service is good, took just 16 days from application to arrival even at this time of year. Good to see the encouraging words from SP a few years had a positive effect.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Online passport service is good, took just 16 days from application to arrival even at this time of year. Good to see the encouraging words from SP a few years had a positive effect.
            Yes and his clenched fist at the clouds have also made for a great summer. Even the chavball improved.

Comment

got moto g6 for 199 and a bottle of green spot for 20 something quid yesterday, decent 60 quid savings on the whole basket.
              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Bonomo shipped the One Drop for $10m to put him top of the All-Time money list on $43m. The money list doesn't sit well with some of the older pros though, because there are so many of these super highrollers with really small fields.

He's won the last 10 times when he got HU, and 14 of the last 15. He's beaten some top players HU in that spell (Mateos x3, Shindler, Schulman, Antonios, Steve O Dwyer, Negreanu, Kempe, Holz)

Pretty phenomenal record.
                And he won a HU tournament 7-0, so 17 in row?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  And he won a HU tournament 7-0, so 17 in row?
                  Good point! Although i would have included the winning game, so 16. Pretty spectacular all the same!

Comment

^ d'oh!

Quick question BBV, the landlord supply of power went out in my building the other day. I checked the fusebox and everything was normal, so I was bit confused. Took a few days to get sorted, and LL wrote a long msg apologising and saying that there was a part that needed to be replaced and it took a few days. I thought that was odd because it's a new building, and there was no fault on the board.

Got home yesterday and everything was fixed, and a note left behind from ESB explaining the visit with the box marked "Energising your installation" ticked. Did he need a re-connection after not paying his bill?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                      Did Zuutroy or someone else eat in Belcanto in Lisbon?

Heading for a short stay over there next month and contemplating pulling the trigger.
                      Wasn't me anyway.

Comment

Heading for a short stay over there next month and contemplating pulling the trigger.
                        Recommend this place any time anyone asks about lisbon:

The Lagareiro Octopus is one of the best things i've ever eaten

Comment

No lol. Have 32 days hols. I'd be tempted to move here though lol.
                          Nice holidays
                          Lovely place little bit quieter than lanzo but nice and relaxing

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            GFYAJ.

Sweating on arrival of my passport. 9 days so far..
                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Nice holidays
                              Lovely place little bit quieter than lanzo but nice and relaxing
                              Dont think its quiet when she is there somehow...

Comment

Jasas!

Sweet Jasas!

Vince Cable misses Brexit vote

Comment

I was there, had the full tasting menu, no wine pairing. It was enjoyable but I went there after I had been the Geranium in copenhagen so i was disappointed by the lack of attention to detail. Cutlery placed on on my table and not straight, poured water and splashed some of the table cloth, table not decrumbed, uninterested explanations of the dishes.

I much preferred LAB . The service was better, desserts were incredible, less pretentious english retired aristocrats talking nonsense trying to impress their portuguese mistresses.

This place on the waterfront has the best pizza ive ever had in their pizza diavola

Also this place does an incredible chicken and ribs combo, get the extra spicey sauce, really cheap and delicious.

Here has the supposed best shellfish in town, its a bit pricey though
                                  Last edited by Trippie; 18-07-18, 13:33.

Comment

Thanks very much for that Trippie, I am an absolute fiend for pizza so that recommendation is particularly welcome!

Comment

Thanks very much for that Trippie, I am an absolute fiend for pizza so that recommendation is particularly welcome!
                                      Its also a great place to sit and watch the world, right on water front with a nice breeze, sit outside, the little 1 euro beers are refreshing and the cruise ships going past add to the spectacle because of the size of them.

When we lived there we would travel 40 mins each way to eat there. Have actually flown back just to have it. If in Porto they have a sister restaurant which is the same in a building which is built out over the river.

Comment

This one seems potentially useful:
                                        You can call people on their Alexa's instead of the phone. We called my cousin in Scotland and the little one chatted to my cousins kids, was great craic!

#worldventures maybe

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                          I assume a few IPBers went to Peterson, Harris & Murray last night.
                                          Overall I enjoyed it, Murray is very well spoken and it's a pity he wasn't more involved but he did jump in with some quality stuff.
                                          He mentioned Harris being afraid to let down his guard with Peterson about religious topics and the value of mythological stories etc in fear of Peterson "Jesus smuggling".

Q&A was overwhelming agreed upon to be left and the discussion to continue.
                                          I came out interested in Douglas Murray, not that he mixes it in his league but between the accent and general demeanour, he reminds me of Hitchens.

Harris I've liked for a long time, the adherence to rationality and logic is excellent. Although his vocabulary is ridiculous from listening to his podcasts, his points are concise.

To be honest, I went in turned off Peterson in many ways mainly because I find he is is often so elaborate in his discussion, sometimes needlessly but as I said to a friend last night, I think the positions that Peterson holds with respect to religion are simply more nuanced than those of Harris. They need more metaphor and narrative creation in order to be explained so that was probably a fault of mine previously.

Overall, worth the 27e ticket i was given, that said the queue they allowed form for people to speak about why they were there and for whom, might have been the most cringey thing I've ever witnessed.
                                          One guy asked could they discuss "sex robots" and why we don't need women anymore.
                                          Agree with pretty much everything in that post. Peterson has a tendency to ramble in directions that don't make sense and likes to say alot without actually saying very much at all. It was very frustrating at times. I don't think Harris bit back enough at certain times and seemed far too content to let him have free reign of the conversation instead of tackling him a bit more at certain points.

What I found incredibly interesting was the atmosphere in the room. I couldn't believe for starters that the appetite was there in such numbers to have the place packed to the rafters. The fact that they divide so heavily on areas meant that the crowd was a real mixed bag of people. The clapping/laughing/general reactions in different parts of the room all around for people reacting to what they liked from each speaker made the room feel electric at times.

It was incredibly enjoyable overall and something I would jump at the chance to attend again.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                            Agree with pretty much everything in that post. Peterson has a tendency to ramble in directions that don't make sense and likes to say alot without actually saying very much at all. It was very frustrating at times. I don't think Harris bit back enough at certain times and seemed far too content to let him have free reign of the conversation instead of tackling him a bit more at certain points.

What I found incredibly interesting was the atmosphere in the room. I couldn't believe for starters that the appetite was there in such numbers to have the place packed to the rafters. The fact that they divide so heavily on areas meant that the crowd was a real mixed bag of people. The clapping/laughing/general reactions in different parts of the room all around for people reacting to what they liked from each speaker made the room feel electric at times.

It was incredibly enjoyable overall and something I would jump at the chance to attend again.

Opr
                                            Peterson is coming back to Dublin soon. In the olympia in October or November. Can't exactly remember.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                              Peterson is coming back to Dublin soon. In the olympia in October or November. Can't exactly remember.
                                              Cheers, if it was with a few other good eggs in the debate like the other night then I'd be up for it as I do think he has some interesting points as brady mentioned but overall he just is so far from what I am interested in. He is like a self-help guru for a lost generation in many ways. He does though also provide sparks to ignite fires in conversations which is always a good thing, maybe Harris is just too measured to take the bait hence his lack of bite back at times the other night.

The borders debate was quite interesting. I was extolling a very idealistic view towards that debate with mates after the whole thing. Getting a late Dart out of the City in which it was like a scene from night of the living dead, my practical side was long jumping in to say, "So you might want to rethink this borders thing just a little".

Opr

Comment

I'm not sure what any of that means opr m8. The ad just popped up on my Facebook earlier. Peterson comes across like a loss aggressive, slightly smarter Katie Hopkins to me. Don't find him interesting at all.

Comment

Sitting in the airport in futureventua. This spot is very underestimated. Absolutely beautiful place to visit. Even the airport is stunning. So. Those of you who were or are regular lanza visitors. Drop it and come here!

Was a good summer, 2 hols in 4 weeks. Gonna be a depressing few days to get back in to the swing of things.
                                                  Fear not a triple play could be winging your way!. Is your inbox full though?, Just sent you a pm regarding triple play but it didnt seem to send as wasnt in the sent history when checked. Unless it takes more time these days to appear as a sent message?.
                                                  Then just seen your last post and didnt realise you were on holiday. Its okay though i might wait for you to come back or ask one of your colleagues whichever is handier shur.

Comment

My soon to be 14 year old has been a big 21 Pilots fan since he was elevenish.Over a year ago, I went googling tour dates on the off chance. No joy they were on a year break but signed up for emails etc just incase they might actually come back. In the mean time I've become as big a fan and hey presto a couple of weeks ago got mailed tour dates. His birthday is in a couple of weeks and after seeing they're playing the three arena said fuck that I'll go all out as a surprise present and make a trip of it for the Two of us. Pre-sale codes in hand ready for the morning for St Petersburg in February!

One time, could be epic!

Comment

I'm not sure what any of that means opr m8. The ad just popped up on my Facebook earlier. Peterson comes across like a loss aggressive, slightly smarter Katie Hopkins to me. Don't find him interesting at all.
                                                      Seems that you haven't really listened to him. Hard to find anyone interesting if you don't listen to them.
                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

@Lazare

Did you get your website sorted?

I meant to post this ages ago, but I remember you saying you wanted someone to create it and make a video autoplay?

Don't make it autoplay - or at the very least mute it. Some things here for you to consider.

Video content is helpful only if users have control over it, understand what’s contained within it, and have an alternate way to access it.
                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                          Seems that you haven't really listened to him. Hard to find anyone interesting if you don't listen to them.
                                                          Have listened to him plenty. Andy and Rigger are big fans and they've sent me loads of stuff. That's how I've formed the opinion and find him uninteresting. Would be quite odd to make a statement like that if I'd never listened to any of his stuff

Comment

Peterson is great at explaining his positions and opinions in a very intellectual-seeming way. Very easy to trick people into thinking he's some savant, but in my opinion, he's just very good at turd-polishing. He's arrogant and incapable of adequately defending his positions when challenged by anyone who is fairly smart. But he has a way of wording things which mask how weak his positions really are.

Can't stand him myself. I find most of his opinions to be totally wrong, based on dodgy pseudo-science and cherry-picked research. I find is discouraging that so many people have been taken in by him.

Comment

Have listened to him plenty. Andy and Rigger are big fans and they've sent me loads of stuff. That's how I've formed the opinion and find him uninteresting. Would be quite odd to make a statement like that if I'd never listened to any of his stuff
                                                              Was more in reference to the Katie Hopkins comment. Whatever he is, thats a ridiculous comparison.

Comment

Was more in reference to the Katie Hopkins comment. Whatever he is, thats a ridiculous comparison.
                                                                Not really. Like I said he's less aggressive and more intelligent but they're both peddling a liberal argument and saying pretty much the same thing that the world is gone PC mad. Just Katie is a compete racist cunt, Peterson is able to cover up his prejudices behind an eduction and coming across as an intellectual

Comment

Seen Autechre in the National concert hall the other night. It was an all seated gig which was advertised to be in the complete darkness. That wasn't the case as they had some lights going on. They used sound from all angles with an assault on the senses that wasn't musical in the way I know it using slow drowning tones, followed by some other random assortment. It was quite the experience. Not to everyone's taste as some people were leaving very early. I thought it was a mind-bending experience but in a good way. Something very different.

Opr

Comment

@Lazare

Did you get your website sorted?

I meant to post this ages ago, but I remember you saying you wanted someone to create it and make a video autoplay?

Don't make it autoplay - or at the very least mute it. Some things here for you to consider.

https://www.nngroup.com/articles/video-usability/
                                                                    I did, cheers man. Dobby put me in touch with a guy who's doing a great job on it.

Cheers too MrsF for your help.
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                      Peterson is great at explaining his positions and opinions in a very intellectual-seeming way. Very easy to trick people into thinking he's some savant, but in my opinion, he's just very good at turd-polishing. He's arrogant and incapable of adequately defending his positions when challenged by anyone who is fairly smart. But he has a way of wording things which mask how weak his positions really are.

Can't stand him myself. I find most of his opinions to be totally wrong, based on dodgy pseudo-science and cherry-picked research. I find is discouraging that so many people have been taken in by him.
                                                                      I'm not particularly a fan of Peterson either but I'd be interested in examples you might have where you think he is completely wrong while cherry picking research and more specifically the pseudo science you're referring to?

I only ask because I haven't heard too many critique around the works he tends to cite.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post

Give us some examples? and how you would challenge him? or what you think is a successful challenge?

I personally think some of his stuff has merit in the right frame, and like Dobby I think some of it is a little... cunty.

Comment

Not really. Like I said he's less aggressive and more intelligent but they're both peddling a liberal argument and saying pretty much the same thing that the world is gone PC mad. Just Katie is a compete racist cunt, Peterson is able to cover up his prejudices behind an eduction and coming across as an intellectual
                                                                          I don't think Katie Hopkins has ever been accused of being a liberal, or peddling a liberal argument.

Fwiw, I don't think Peterson is either. I cant see how saying transgenders shouldn't be called by the personal pronoun of their choice is a liberal argument for example.

Comment

I don't think Katie Hopkins has ever been accused of being a liberal, or peddling a liberal argument.

Fwiw, I don't think Peterson is either. I cant see how saying transgenders shouldn't be called by the personal pronoun of their choice is a liberal argument for example.
                                                                            That's cool. You can be a fan. That's allowed. I can find him uninteresting, this also allowed. We don't all have to like the same stuff.

Now go clean your room

Comment

Seen Autechre in the National concert hall the other night. It was an all seated gig which was advertised to be in the complete darkness. That wasn't the case as they had some lights going on. They used sound from all angles with an assault on the senses that wasn't musical in the way I know it using slow drowning tones, followed by some other random assortment. It was quite the experience. Not to everyone's taste as some people were leaving very early. I thought it was a mind-bending experience but in a good way. Something very different.

Opr
                                                                              Lucky git

Been listening to Autechre on and off for around 20 years, Richard D James listenable mates

Never found it mind bending tbh but don't think I've seen them live so maybe its the show

All works better as full album for anyone saying WTF...

Comment

That's cool. You can be a fan. That's allowed. I can find him uninteresting, this also allowed. We don't all have to like the same stuff.

Now go clean your room
                                                                                See, thats being liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                  Never found it mind bending tbh but don't think I've seen them live so maybe its the show
                                                                                  This kinda felt like a new direction towards doing something different. The show was almost completely without anything that we would consider something that you could dance to. This was more an assault of noise surrounded by people in the darkness. It wasn't something that would have made any sense other than sitting. It was like some out of the box experience they have created rather than a music event.

You can listen to some of what they were doing here.

Last 20 minutes of Autechre Live, National Concert Hall, Dublin (15 July 18)

Opr

Comment

Full disclosure too:

I am not a fan or a hater of Peterson. I have listened to some of his stuff, mostly what was linked here and then some stuff on Joe Rogan and some other stuff Aussie mates have sent me.

I think his take on equality has some merit. I think his take on Religion is fairly swiss cheesey. I think his take on the transgender thing is disrespectful. His taking apart of the channel 4 chick was about as impressive as Putin outmanoeuvring Trump.

What I'm really asking for is because it seems we have some hipster opinionists here and it seems they are talking shite. For example see: Dobby and the Liberal Katie Hopkins but also because I actually want to hear the other side of his arguments, or be provided with recommended viewing/reading.

Comment

This kinda felt like a new direction towards doing something different. The show was almost completely without anything that we would consider something that you could dance to. This was more an assault of noise surrounded by people in the darkness. It wasn't something that would have made any sense other than sitting. It was like some out of the box experience they have created rather than a music event.

You can listen to some of what they were doing here.

Opr
                                                                                      Cheers will give it a listen later, most people ive ever known who were into them would say they listened in bed or lying on the couch anyway

Comment

Youd want your head examined listening to that tripe.

Comment

Full disclosure too:

I am not a fan or a hater of Peterson. I have listened to some of his stuff, mostly what was linked here and then some stuff on Joe Rogan and some other stuff Aussie mates have sent me.

I think his take on equality has some merit. I think his take on Religion is fairly swiss cheesey. I think his take on the transgender thing is disrespectful. His taking apart of the channel 4 chick was about as impressive as Putin outmanoeuvring Trump.

What I'm really asking for is because it seems we have some hipster opinionists here and it seems they are talking shite. For example see: Dobby and the Liberal Katie Hopkins but also because I actually want to hear the other side of his arguments, or be provided with recommended viewing/reading.
                                                                                          I'd be of a similar opinion, I have little interest in him but you can't ignore that his opinions are at least thought provoking on subject matters ie religion that I felt were cut and dry in terms of their value.

His 2nd podcast with Sam Harris is quite decent. The 1st podcast is bogged down in their definition of "truth" which they briefly discuss at the start of the 2nd podcast.
                                                                                          Outside of that I haven't looked at much as I don't have the interest.
                                                                                          I'm sure there is an abundance of pushback on Peterson. It was pretty clear the other night that it was very much the Jordan Peterson show with special guests

Comment

Peterson vs Harris is like comparing people playing sport on a completely different level. Peterson is good at what he does. If you want some self-help advice on ways to improve your life go for it. If you actually want to open your mind and listen to someone talking much more deeply about the human mind, existence etc then Harris is the intellectual talking about that much more inaccessible stuff. Dobby's line about clean your room was actually very funny. I had this discussion with a girl in the pub the other night and she got quite upset so I am not really in the mood to get deeply into this as you decide how you want to live your life. Harris talks on a much more intellectual level about connecting with life rather than practical ways to solve stuff. Plenty of people can give you practical advice on stuff.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                              My soon to be 14 year old has been a big 21 Pilots fan since he was elevenish.Over a year ago, I went googling tour dates on the off chance. No joy they were on a year break but signed up for emails etc just incase they might actually come back. In the mean time I've become as big a fan and hey presto a couple of weeks ago got mailed tour dates. His birthday is in a couple of weeks and after seeing they're playing the three arena said fuck that I'll go all out as a surprise present and make a trip of it for the Two of us. Pre-sale codes in hand ready for the morning for St Petersburg in February!

One time, could be epic!
                                                                                              I went to them in Milan last year, fantastic show!

Comment

Full disclosure too:

Rogan off his chops getting his mind blow is some of the funniest stuff i have ever seen, when him and Diaz have a good session its comedy gold.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Looking forward to this.

Watch the official trailer for true story heist thriller “American Animals” starring Evan Peters, Barry Keoghan, Blake Jenner, Jared Abrahamson, Udo Kier, an...

Opr

Comment

If you're looking for a new place for a steak then I'd recommend Winters in Blakes Cross near Lusk. It's one of the best steaks I've had. Went just last week for the 2nd time.
                                                                                                    Owner said it's the only place in Ireland who gets the beef before it's shipped abroad. He knows the farmer near the border and they do the drop off. It's so good it's ridiculous.
                                                                                                    They have a gin room and a separate whiskey room also.

Comment

Give us some examples? and how you would challenge him? or what you think is a successful challenge?

I personally think some of his stuff has merit in the right frame, and like Dobby I think some of it is a little... cunty.
                                                                                                      I've watched/listened to a fair few debates/shows/podcasts involving Peterson.

I should say, that when I say he's "totally wrong" most of the time, I meant more that I disagree with most of what he says.

Of course you could get 10 people to listen to a debate involving him and maybe half would come out thinking he's hit the nail on the head and the other half thinking he's a moron.

His positions on religion and morality, for instance, are easily rebutted (in my opinion) in this piece:
                                                                                                      #jordanpeterson #mattdillahunty #atheism #atheist #atheistviews #jordanpetersondaily #jordanpetersonquotes #god #religion #jesus #bible The Warrior For Reaso...

I find his positions on gender pronouns to be thoroughly distasteful.

I'm probably biased against him as I've yet to find too many positions he holds that would align with my own. I have, however, listened to quite a few debates and discussions in which Peterson in involved and am now tired of him. I have not read any of his self-help guides or anything. It appears many derive some value from them.
                                                                                                      Last edited by cardshark202; 18-07-18, 21:45.

Comment

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                          I see that Gaucho is Gonzo. Can't say I am that surprised. Didn't rate it.
                                                                                                          Was in the one in Manchester this year. Thought it was ok...not much to offer outside steaks and starters were shite. You'd want to be a Malbec fan too lol. Good for, eh, people watching on a Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                            That's a pretty common attitude to any avant-garde art.

All original art forms start out being on the outside and most eventually get absorbed/co-opted/watered down (in whole or in part) by artists who can make them more palatable and mainstream for more casual (and lucrative) audiences.

If we didn't have these particular crazy circuit-bending bastards and others like them how do we progress art and culture?

We might still be listening to the sound of our own primitive voices booming around damp caves.

In saying that the last time i saw Autechre it was a little too much on the abstract side for me (though it was in a club setting so my expectation wasn't fully embracing the 'high art') so i wasn't rushing for a ticket to the NCH gig.

Kinda regret it now though.

Comment

AAAh ya, grand ya...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                                                In saying that the last time i saw Autechre it was a little too much on the abstract side for me (though it was in a club setting so my expectation wasn't fully embracing the 'high art') so i wasn't rushing for a ticket to the NCH gig.
                                                                                                                Pretty sure if it has been in a club setting I would have found what was going on extremely awkward. The fact you were sitting mostly in darkness to the people around you meant you could engage and disengage to whatever level you wanted during the gig which made it an extremely personal and comforting place to experience what was going on because at times it was downright upsetting

Opr

Comment

Pretty sure if it has been in a club setting I would have found what was going on extremely awkward. The fact you were sitting mostly in darkness to the people around you meant you could engage and disengage to whatever level you wanted during the gig which made it an extremely personal and comforting place to experience what was going on because at times it was downright upsetting

Opr
                                                                                                                  Was there too, really enjoyed it, don't think it would have worked anywhere near as well in a standing venue

Comment

Fear not a triple play could be winging your way!. Is your inbox full though?, Just sent you a pm regarding triple play but it didnt seem to send as wasnt in the sent history when checked. Unless it takes more time these days to appear as a sent message?.
                                                                                                                    Then just seen your last post and didnt realise you were on holiday. Its okay though i might wait for you to come back or ask one of your colleagues whichever is handier shur.
                                                                                                                    Sent you a pm. Deffo didn't receive one though
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

An ama with a country barman from Kerry announced at 11.30 this morning. Plenty of questions and not one reply. Probably doesn't have Internet access tbf

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                        GFYAJ.

Sweating on arrival of my passport. 9 days so far..
                                                                                                                        Actually sweating 17 days now. Got my dates mixed up. In fairness was notified that it can take up to 42 days to deliver...

Edit: sweat over. Just got home and found the delivery docket. Just need to pick it up. That is a fucking impressive turnaround time frame given that i am in Sydney.

SP doesn't a clue, giving out about the system!
                                                                                                                        Last edited by pokerhand; 19-07-18, 08:46.
                                                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Went to Gaucho Piccadilly a few times years ago and it was the mutts nuts must say. Obvs lost the run of themselves in the years since.
                                                                                                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X