Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...I'm sure this has been answered before...But what's the best site to download?...Right now it's mostly for music and music video/concerts etc...

Comment

Sweet Jesus!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

No apology in video btw
      Last edited by Guest; 09-07-18, 02:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
        I'm a few pages behind on this, are we in agreement that DC is the goat?
        Prob GSP - DC is P4P best at the mo obv though.

Must be pretty sick for DC - No matter what, he'll never be able to leave those Jon Jones losses go.. He'd love another go at him

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Riots in the halls of Westminster today I think.

David Davis has just resigned.
          Meanwhile rumours of a major marital scandal in those god fearing MPs of the DUP involving IPJnr which could lead to them pulling the plug on the support arrangement.

TMPM has shocked me with her survival through many a crisis, this looks the one though.
          If it's only Davis, and the other fools like Johnson stick around, then surely her hand is strengthened, not weakened?
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just for anyone not following the WSOP Main Event, it's down to ~350 players with payout sitting at $37k+ and we still have 3 Irish flying the flag.

Jamie Flynn (Jam-Fly)
            Nick Newport (NicoSanty)
            Dan Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Just for anyone not following the WSOP Main Event, it's down to ~350 players with payout sitting at $37k+ and we still have 3 Irish flying the flag.

Jamie Flynn (Jam-Fly)
              Nick Newport (NicoSanty)
              Dan Wilson (Winning!)

Comment

Jamie Flynn (Jam-Fly)
                Nick Newport (NicoSanty)
                Dan Wilson
                Stacks?
                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Meanwhile rumours of a major marital scandal in those god fearing MPs of the DUP involving IPJnr which could lead to them pulling the plug on the support arrangement.
                  Dear God AJ! You can hardly mean Ugandan affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                    Stacks?

No word on other two yet

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                      I racked my brain and could not think of his IPB name. I couldn't get NuketheFish out of head

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        If it's only Davis, and the other fools like Johnson stick around, then surely her hand is strengthened, not weakened?
                        That's reasonable enough, and his resignation letter was quite conciliatory.
                        I'd still think he was someone she needed inside Cabinet (friends close, enemies closer etc).
                        Who replaces him in DexEU, Michael Gove maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          People are so brainwashed around mortgages. Regular terrified posts on boards asking will a €2.50 direct debit to buy a lotto ticket once a month cost me my mortgage.

Meanwhile here's me with six figures through my accounts to every gambling site under the sun and literally wasn't even asked about it.
                          What bank out of interest? Did you speak with other banks who took a less-nonchalant view?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                            I'm a few pages behind on this, are we in agreement that DC is the goat?
                            hard not to make that argument.
                            Should be fun now, DC is a big WWE fan and not afraid to have fun
                            Him and Lesnar should be box office

This is the baddest motherfucker in the world right now

UFC light heavyweight Daniel Cormier parodys Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' for the 7th annual Fighters Only World MMA Awards. (written by Adam Hunte...
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That's reasonable enough, and his resignation letter was quite conciliatory.
                              I'd still think he was someone she needed inside Cabinet (friends close, enemies closer etc).
                              Who replaces him in DexEU, Michael Gove maybe?
                              Dominic Raab.

Hmmm, his name is suspiciously close to Saab. Must be a Remainer plant!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                That sounds like a pretty great buzz. This weather helps finding that place you describe so much easier. Maybe, although I am not sure if people can't verbalise it or in some cases don't appreciate it but maybe that is me judging and even if they don't then I am sure they have other things in life as we are all not made of the same stuff. I just find it odd when I meet someone who can talk about music in a technical way, can rhyme lists of artist they like but when you ask them how it makes them feel, they look at you like you have two heads

Opr
                                Great art, music in particular is also has a fantastic ability evoke a strong emotional response to a stored memory.
                                It's like smell in that regard.
                                When I was but a young boy, a teen in the throes of youthful hormones and smelling of lynx, when a change in the direction of the wind would stimulate an erection that could cut glass, I was in love.
                                The object of my affections, my first proper proper girlfriend was a skinny rubber band bracelet wearing, tear away tracksuit owning young blonde who loved take that.
                                In the rare occasions she had a 'free gaff', date night would involve a take that concert on vhs and me pawing, hoping to get some under the bra action.
                                One faithful night a new video arrived. A young dancer in support was up first, his abs and pecs glistening, his hair gelled to beyond what was thought possible and carrying a tune that invoked the laid back vibe of the Caribbean with an Antipodean heart and desire.
                                With 1000's a young ladies screaming along my first love became overwhelmed with the visual and aural stimulation.
                                That is why I'll always associate my first handjob with

SPOILER

Watch the Official Music video for Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre! Released on the album 'Natural' in 1996, Mysterious Girl features Jamaican rapper Bubbler ...

Music is amazing
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Riots in the halls of Westminster today I think.

David Davis has just resigned.

TMPM has shocked me with her survival through many a crisis, this looks the one though.
                                  Jnr and Little sounds like a sketch show tbh.
                                  Her twitter is hilarious though considering

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

No word on other two yet

...For all your updating needs...

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                      What bank out of interest? Did you speak with other banks who took a less-nonchalant view?
                                      AIB, who would have had fingertip access to everything. I think I submitted accounts to a couple of other places, certainly wasn't asked by any of them either.

Most of the action would have been from more than six months beforehand, but there were several thousand worth of transactions in and out in the six months still.

Comment

I racked my brain and could not think of his IPB name. I couldn't get NuketheFish out of head
                                        Winning I think? Used to post some quality stuff in the theory/review my hand kind of posts.

Comment

Speaking of Mortgages. After listening to everyone tell me to fix my repayments 3 years ago i'm out and on the Variable. Same going on now. Fix fix fix i'm being told but that cost me a few grand the last time and it looks as competitive as ever. Didn't Ulster bank lower their rate again last week.

Anyone any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                            Speaking of Mortgages. After listening to everyone tell me to fix my repayments 3 years ago i'm out and on the Variable. Same going on now. Fix fix fix i'm being told but that cost me a few grand the last time and it looks as competitive as ever. Didn't Ulster bank lower their rate again last week.

Anyone any thoughts?
                                            If you can get a good variable rate (based on your LTV I guess) I'd stick with it - people have been warning of interest rates rising for about 6 or 7 years at this point, I just can't see much of a change and obviously fixed rates always, always have the bank's worse case scenarios built in, so if rate increases are likely you'll still be paying via the fixed rate.

Comment

BoJo-a-Go-Go.

Comment

Ah yes. Johnson just quit.

All bets off.

Comment

leadership challenge incoming?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      leadership challenge incoming?
                                                      He wouldn't have the votes.

Still, May is a dead duck. The question is who is stupid enough to want the job now?

Comment

Still, May is a dead duck. The question is who is stupid enough to want the job now?
                                                        such a fucking shitshow.
                                                        What is the tory end game here?
                                                        Hope fraud is uncovered and they can roll it back and sink into the murk while blaming the darkies?

Comment

All 630 of the sitting MPs, ultimately they all want the job. The bad circumstances don't really matter as they understand that few if any are ever lucky enough to get the job under good circumstances.
                                                          So the question really is is this their best shot, do they have the numbers to make the move now. You generally only get 1 chance at it, maybe max 2 chances.

Comment

The UK really are an absolute cluster fuck. Part of me wants to sit and laugh at them but the other part of me knows they could potentially do damage to Ireland if they go with the full on hard Brexit.

The whole thing makes absolutelty no sense at all.

Comment

Best time since Cameron walked surely. She has opened up the idea of negotiation so you can go to the EU and see what you can get.

Take credit if you inexplicably get the EU to crumble and blame her if as is likely you don’t get anything.

The idea of a national vote on the Brexit deal which in essence is to revoke it could be framed as May’s idea for those who don’t like it. Why let facts get in the way.

You also have the DUP getting ready to walk away so you can aim to trigger a general election due to a non fuctioning House of Commons.

You are running as the new torries who will negotiate with Europe and will allow Brexit vote 2.

You run against Corbyn who is anti Europe and will wipe the floor for a solid majority.

The Who is a pretty interesting question however.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                The UK really are an absolute cluster fuck. Part of me wants to sit and laugh at them but the other part of me knows they could potentially do damage to Ireland if they go with the full on hard Brexit.

The whole thing makes absolutelty no sense at all.
                                                                It's great.

People now have incontrovertible proof of what happens when you vote for lies peddled by populist charlatans.

Comment

It's great.

People now have incontrovertible proof of what happens when you vote for lies peddled by populist charlatans.
                                                                  stupid people believe that facts don't matter and that won't alter until the facts are that their children have only war in there future.
                                                                  As i rattle across the german countryside and into Denmark on nice clean punctual trains you can't help expecting that the worst is going to happen again.

Originally posted by primo levi
                                                                  Every age has its own fascism. There are many ways of reaching this point, and not just through the terror of police intimidation, but by denying and distorting information, by undermining systems of justice, by paralyzing the education system, and by spreading in a myriad subtle ways nostalgia for a world where order reigned.
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

It's great.

I'm not sure about the 'great' bit.

For me, there has been a constant dumbing down of the population for quite some time now. Maybe it happens in all countries and I only have exposure to it (or a more prevalent exposure to it) in Ireland/UK and USA.

I reckon if UK were to go for a Brexit Vote Mark II tomorrow and the same lies were spit out, a very sizeable vote would still swallow it whole and vote to leave all over again. Maybe it wouldn't be quite the majority they had 1st round but I don't rhink it'd be too far off.

Comment

...Tickets on sale today for next year's British open...Undecided whether to buy them, because can't guarantee that I'll be here in 12 months...Also will need to organise accomodation well in advance...
                                                                      ...Are many IPB'ers going?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                        ...Tickets on sale today for next year's British open...Undecided whether to buy them, because can't guarantee that I'll be here in 12 months...Also will need to organise accomodation well in advance...
                                                                        There should be no panic buying them. They won’t sell out anyway

Comment

The Moog
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Ya coming into money kid?

Comment

Ya coming into money kid?
                                                                              The deeper NicoSanty goes in the main, the more €€€€€ tots up for him! $500k would be a nice number

Comment

Those who voted Brexit NEED to suffer for their own good

They are living lives of pure desperation singing rule Britannia in a country that doesn't care about them due to the voting system and where the money is

After that they will turn to labour or fascism

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

They are living lives of pure desperation singing rule Britannia in a country that doesn't care about them due to the voting system and where the money is

I'm not sure it is fair to blame the electorate. Many who voted just aren't very informed. Many who voted did so out of fear. Many who voted did so because we don't have genuine alternatives and they feel like they are a forgotten class. Whole host of other reasons but when the system fails and results like this happen, surely we need to try and understand why they have happened rather than just saying people are stupid. Maybe as you say people need to learn by living through mistakes but I think that it unfair because the burden should be on the people in power. I know the people voted for it but why is the question I would be asking.

Opr

Comment

#Brexits coming home

To roost

Comment

I'm not sure it is fair to blame the electorate. Many who voted just aren't very informed. Many who voted did so out of fear. Many who voted did so because we don't have genuine alternatives and they feel like they are a forgotten class. Whole host of other reasons but when the system fails and results like this happen, surely we need to try and understand why they have happened rather than just saying people are stupid. Maybe as you say people need to learn by living through mistakes but I think that it unfair because the burden should be on the people in power. I know the people voted for it but why is the question I would be asking.

Opr
                                                                                      Xenophobia is rife . Why don't the media hail the roots of their high achievers ? Always the British this the English that . Mo Farrah will only have his roots referenced when his juicing is finally exposed . The older Engligh crave for something they never really had or can possibly achieve. Interesting to watch but sad really .

Comment

They are a forgotten class & they are lied to.
                                                                                        When anyone tries to tell them they sing rule Britannia, vote to leave the EU to stop "pakis" from coming over and taking houses

But it won't change until they change it
                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 09-07-18, 17:25.

Comment

The week before vote I got two Ubers driven by Indian lads

First one full on Brexit, second one exact opposite

I asked the second one how the likes of the first one didn't understand how racism would rise as soon as vote happened if Brexit won & how I didn't have the heart to ask him about the abuse his kids would get in school

He just shrugged and basically said that was the argument they were having among themselves

No-one listens!
                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 09-07-18, 17:24.

Comment

Some of them maybe. But unfair to place blame of them when they were lied to and led by Boris Nige and co. Plus they were voting on something that nobody knew the full repercussions of
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

They are a forgotten class & they are lied to.
                                                                                              When anyone tries to tell them they sing rule Britannia, vote to leave the EU to stop "pakis" from coming over and taking houses

But it won't change until they charge it
                                                                                              I have alot of family in England and the North. When we have conversations around this whole thing they will tell me that it isn't just a forgotten class that lapped up the rubbish being spouted. Many successful, well-educated people that they know pushed the idea of leaving. I'd love to dig into a few of them but sadly haven't got the chance I do feel for the family as many of them are incredibly scared about the future.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                Some of them maybe. But unfair to place blame of them when they were lied to and led by Boris Nige and co. Plus they were voting on something that nobody knew the full repercussions of
                                                                                                Tbh an awful lot just voted against foreigners

Comment

I have alot of family in England and the North. When we have conversations around this whole thing they will tell me that it isn't just a forgotten class that lapped up the rubbish being spouted. Many successful, well-educated people that they know pushed the idea of leaving. I'd love to dig into a few of them but sadly haven't got the chance I do feel for the family as many of them are incredibly scared about the future.

Opr
                                                                                                  I was in London, and the Brexit voters there couldn't answer simple questions, so good luck getting an answer from the likes of Sunderland or Blackburn... Who voted like they had nothing to lose but are living on EU related jobs
                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 09-07-18, 17:34.

Comment

You have to wonder how much of Brexit is an actual con to gut the place by farage, mogg etc and how much is pure idiocy by some of the mouths on the back benches and Kippers

Comment

This is the main issue. The actual EU were not the cause of most of the problems the poor people were suffering from, they were all problems under the control of the government who were happy to not admit the fault and not defend the immigrants and EU properly.

Comment

The deeper NicoSanty goes in the main, the more €€€€€ tots up for him! $500k would be a nice number
                                                                                                        ...If he makes it to the final table, I'm flying over to rail him the next morning...

Comment

I was in London, and the Brexit voters there couldn't answer simple questions, so good luck getting an answer from the likes of Sunderland or Blackburn... Who voted like they had nothing to lose but are living on EU related jobs
                                                                                                          One cunt they talked about who pushed leaving has recently gone out and got an Irish passport after realising the gravity of the whole thing

Opr

Comment

Yeah I guess I just meant there's more then one type. #notallbrexiters
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                              There should be no panic buying them. They won’t sell out anyway
                                                                                                              ...Fking impossible to get accommodation already by looks of things lol...

Comment

...Fking impossible to get accommodation already by looks of things lol...
                                                                                                                We are staying in Belfast and hiring a bus
                                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  This is the main issue. The actual EU were not the cause of most of the problems the poor people were suffering from, they were all problems under the control of the government who were happy to not admit the fault and not defend the immigrants and EU properly.
                                                                                                                  I agree but why then are we not attacking those people in power. This thread is full of nonsense about blaming people. It is the political class that people should be angry towards. The people we elect to power all too often are absolute charlatans who don't have genuine empathy for people. I watched a guy on Newsnight defend Farage in what seems like a completely logical way of he is suffering and that suffering is caused by immigration and the strain that is putting on resources and jobs.

People aren't very clever, me included and when you spin a narrative that makes sense for people who are suffering they will gladly latch onto it. We need stronger people who oppose these ideas with actual logic. You can say, blah, blah, blah they voted for the people speaking but the political system is mainly built from who can stir fear in people the most in certain parts of the world because people are afraid.

Opr

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I agree but why then are we not attacking those people in power. This thread is full of nonsense about blaming people.

Opr
                                                                                                                      Tories have copped a lot more abuse on here than the people from what I see

+ For the most part, in democratic countries, You get the government you deserve

Comment

I agree but why then are we not attacking those people in power. This thread is full of nonsense about blaming people. It is the political class that people should be angry towards. The people we elect to power all too often are absolute charlatans who don't have genuine empathy for people. I watched a guy on Newsnight defend Farage in what seems like a completely logical way of he is suffering and that suffering is caused by immigration and the strain that is putting on resources and jobs.

People aren't very clever, me included and when you spin a narrative that makes sense for people who are suffering they will gladly latch onto it. We need stronger people who oppose these ideas with actual logic. You can say, blah, blah, blah they voted for the people speaking but the political system is mainly built from who can stir fear in people the most in certain parts of the world because people are afraid.

Opr
                                                                                                                        If people don't give even a little bit of thought to it, and just go along with the mail and the sun, then they deserve no sympathy.

Comment

Tories have copped a lot more abuse on here than the people from what I see

+ For the most part, in democratic countries, You get the government you deserve
                                                                                                                          I agree and if that is true then what does it say about the society we have created. The middle class, in general, don't like to ruminate too much about these ideas because it is easier to defend the way things are as they live in their little-insulated bubble to the struggles of the many. I know it is their fault they haven't worked hard enough or pulled themselves up by the bootstraps like you have.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X