Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Thankfully it was a false alarm. There was no bomb in the buggy.
    Babies are so helpless though...and parents love them so much...and the public are so helpless when this stuff happens...it must make you feel raw and vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
      Babies are so helpless though...and parents love them so much...and the public are so helpless when this stuff happens...it must make you feel raw and vulnerable.
      lol, his little fella wandered off in a library, he followed behind him. What did you read?
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        lol, his little fella wandered off in a library, he followed behind him. What did you read?
        The word 'Baby'.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
          She is worse than Trump.

There is Melanchon but I think it will be Fillon or Macron.( I can't say I am familiar with Macron's personal life. I haven't heard that story with his mom?). He seems to be centrist though and positive about the EU and at least socially liberal.
          Macron's personal life is, er, very French.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            Macron's personal life is, er, very French.

When Macron was a young teenager, his father told Brigitte Trogneux, a married mother of three, to stay away from his son until he reached 18 years of age, according to the book.
            ..is that not child abuse??

Comment

WTF ?? HOW DID I NOT HEAR THAT BEFORE???

I don't know where to put that....and my brain doesn't want to think about it....

Comment

Originally posted by DrDonkey
                "Responding to the criticism, Mr Harris said on Thursday he was instructing the HSE to seek protections against “religious interference” during detailed contractual arrangements in advance of construction.

St Vincent’s viewed this intervention as an attempt by the Minister to “unpick” an agreement he heartily approved of at the time it was announced, according to an informed source. "

And so it becomes clearer.... when the Minister says he doesn't want religious interference, the nuns threaten to pull out. Looks like QED.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                  When St Vincent’s agreed to accept the move from Holles Street, it sought to integrate the new hospital into its structures, but compromised to accept a separate legal entity and to preserve the mastership system of the National Maternity Hospital, which sees the hospital led by a doctor..................

The deal reached between the maternity hospital and St Vincent’s last November has been the subject of intense criticism this week after it emerged the new facility would be built on land owned by the Sisters of Charity. Under the deal, the hospital is to be run by a subsidiary company of St Vincent’s Healthcare Group, which is owned by the order.
                  This is more interesting. That is a lot of power ....and financial benefit to the order. The left hand pays the right .... never out of pocket.
                  Last edited by Guest; 23-04-17, 10:09.

Comment

What time is the hurling on at today? 2.30 or 3.30?

Im trying to juggle around watching all the sport that is on around the same time today.

Comment

The nuns should be told to FO and the whole of St. Vincent's site taken into ownership of the state as part payment towards the outstanding debt of clerical abuse compensation.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          What time is the hurling on at today? 2.30 or 3.30?

Im trying to juggle around watching all the sport that is on around the same time today.
                          3:30

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            Was on the bus there, and eldest kid was doing her favourite form of talking - shouting (in English). This elderly couple turned around and telepathically communicated to us that our daughter had given them the last reason they needed to vote Le Pen in order to get rid of people like us. It won't be the last time she pushes people towards extremism, i guess. Presume all her past teachers are voting Le Pen under the same rationale.
                            They were probably thinking that they are glad ye are gone after Brexit anyhow.

Comment

Was on the bus there, and eldest kid was doing her favourite form of talking - shouting (in English). This elderly couple turned around and telepathically communicated to us that our daughter had given them the last reason they needed to vote Le Pen in order to get rid of people like us. It won't be the last time she pushes people towards extremism, i guess. Presume all her past teachers are voting Le Pen under the same rationale.
                              went to vote this morning. thought we'd go early and got there at 830 (it opened at 8). we had about 700 meters of queueing before even getting into the school and took about 1h30. when we left the queue was twice as long. crazy!

Comment

Down in the park with kids and observing the hoi polloi.

It really strikes me that lycra may well have been the least aesthetic invention of all time. My eyes!

Comment

It really strikes me that lycra may well have been the least aesthetic invention of all time. My eyes!
                                  Not if you work in a university

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    Not if you work in a university
                                    Well, it's all subjective.

Plenty of men wearing it too, revealing wildly unflattering curves. When did that become a thing?

Comment

Well, it's all subjective.

Plenty of men wearing it too, revealing wildly unflattering curves. When did that become a thing?
                                      Ugh right so. It's basically been the de facto uniform of female students for about 2-3 years I'd say. Don't see the lads in it much thankfully.

Comment

Leinster in yellow and Clermont in blue.

Well, that's pretty stupid.

Comment

Leinster in yellow and Clermont in blue.

Well, that's pretty stupid.
                                          allez les bleus!!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                            allez les bleus!!
                                            Nice try.

Comment

get in! strettle got flattened!

Comment

Already more good moments in this game than the 80mins yesterday.

Comment

French cops understandably security-conscious at present.

Jesus, Munster were one-dimensional yesterday. Big-hearting it up the guts and box-kicking to infinity. Need a Plan B. Saracens defended with ease and then were much more clinical. Could have won by more too had they not dropped a couple of scoring passes. Good day out but if I was a proper Munster fan I'd be feeling short changed.

Hopefully Leinster restore some pride later today.
                                                  Was at the match behind the posts and was very poor fare.
                                                  Maitland seemed to have 4-5 inches on Conway so box kicking made no sense.
                                                  The munster scrum half took an age at every ruck allowing saracens to reorganise.
                                                  Felt sorry for the munster wings no ball at all to try and do anything one out pop passing to guys against a very disciplined team will not win semi finals.
                                                  Saracens looked super solid and probably had another gear if needed.
                                                  There bench Schalk Burger Brits Hamilton and other internationals compared to munsters was very strong.
                                                  Blyendaals drop kick kind of summed up the performance.

Comment

Gulp.

Comment

SS3 Rugby link

3f6fa5b79bd239364e81d299cc03fcf4bba4a82b
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Gulp.
                                                        tbf, 2015 final they got off to a great start also before crumbling. long way to go!

Comment

tbf, 2015 final they got off to a great start also before crumbling. long way to go!
                                                          Clermont owe their fans a win in this comp.

Think Leo might have to take Strauss off here. Lineout is a mess.

Comment

Oh well , didn't really have time to fit in Edinburgh anyway
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              Oh well , didn't really have time to fit in Edinburgh anyway
                                                              I think I might go for a walk.

Comment

Clermont owe their fans a win in this comp.

Think Leo might have to take Strauss off here. Lineout is a mess.
                                                                yeah, shocking start for him

can't make edinburgh but would so love to go, especially seeing SF made the final earlier against Bath in the challenge cup

Comment

yeah, shocking start for him

can't make edinburgh but would so love to go, especially seeing SF made the final earlier against Bath in the challenge cup
                                                                  He just got ripped in the tackle too. Get him off!

Seems like he's a guy who never properly recovered from his various injuries.

Edit: and just gave away a penalty. Needs to be yanked.

Comment

no way clermont can maintain this intensity at the breakdown. crazy stuff

Comment

I can't find a gas stream (tg4 not working outside Ireland). Anyone help? Mobile compatible if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        I can't find a gas stream (tg4 not working outside Ireland). Anyone help? Mobile compatible if possible.
                                                                        will a coal or electricity stream do? that's all i can find

Comment

no way clermont can maintain this intensity at the breakdown. crazy stuff
                                                                          Game has gone off the boil, lots of mistakes.

Comment

will a coal or electricity stream do? that's all i can find
                                                                            Maybe!

If gas not available, gaa one would be acceptable.

Comment

clermont have the wind in the 2nd half fwiw

Comment

this is going to be a very nervy 2nd half

Comment

clermont have the wind in the 2nd half fwiw
                                                                                  They look pretty windy right now!

Comment

They look pretty windy right now!
                                                                                    it really is incredible. anybody's game now

Comment

Send RDIII off out for another walk IMO

Comment

it really is incredible. anybody's game now
                                                                                        We're going to win by 30 the way this is going.

Comment

from 9/1 to evens
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Ah FFS

Comment

good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Ah FFS
                                                                                                Absolutely brilliant refereeing you have to say

Comment

We're going to win by 30 the way this is going.
                                                                                                  Hmm, who let this idiot out of the asylum?

Comment

Absolutely brilliant refereeing you have to say
                                                                                                    massive shift in the game either way

Comment

massive shift in the game either way
                                                                                                      Clermont look incredibly fragile. Would you back them to hold here?

Comment

Teach her to say allahu akbar for the lols.

Comment

Jaysis! Did Clermont finally get a 10 who isn't a rampant choker?

Comment

Jaysis! Did Clermont finally get a 10 who isn't a rampant choker?
                                                                                                            i know! those fucking australians

Comment

Clermont look incredibly fragile. Would you back them to hold here?
                                                                                                              not a chance! although it's still the Semis only so they usually show resilience at this stage of the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                genius.
                                                                                                                What a game. Sick not to be there.

Going to be so harsh on whoever loses this.

Comment

Coiled spring !
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

What a game. Sick not to be there.

Going to be so harsh on whoever loses this.
                                                                                                                    only if it's clermont!

Comment

You know you're fucked when Kirchner gets on the pitch.

WP Clermont, now win the damn thing.

Comment

i know! those fucking australians
                                                                                                                        And another one to seal it.

Comment

Awful from Sexton there, he knew they weren't organised but kicked it short anyway

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X