Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
    Find a venue near a 24hr creche and we'll be grand!!!
    Organize a sit n go in a play zone
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
      Find a venue near a 24hr creche and we'll be grand!!!
      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Organize a sit n go in a play zone
      Sure that's what the other half is for. Just tell her you are going to drink with your internet friends. They'll understand
      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Tickets for Punchestown in my arse pockets and 8 deep in shite that just has to be done.
        Feels wrong to be so pissed off about it in the current climate, then again the shortness of life and the quality of the card at punchestown are calling me.
        Sigh
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Tickets for Punchestown in my arse pockets and 8 deep in shite that just has to be done.
          Feels wrong to be so pissed off about it in the current climate, then again the shortness of life and the quality of the card at punchestown are calling me.
          Sigh
          just go ffs

fuck The Man
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
            That was a great day. I'm fairly sure I was drinking wine straight from the bottle for a good while which ended up in me being upside down drunk. I also binked the Fitz ticket that night!

It's about time you organise another one Sat Nav
            I was seriously thinking in work today. About maybe organising something in memory of caff, I think it would be great. It's a lot of work though and I'm now working which makes it tougher to plan. I can't see it being as good as that one either.

But it would be great to do something I think.

If a few heads could get together and plan right, we could do it. Maybe in jps?
            Last edited by SatNav; 24-04-18, 13:42.
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
              I was seriously thinking in work today. About maybe organising something in memory off caff, I think it would be great. It's a lot of work though and I'm now working which makes it tougher to plan. I can't see it being as good as that one either.

But it would be great to do something I think.

If a few heads could get together and plan right, we could do it. Maybe in jps?
              JPs is a bit far out is it. Like I'm guessing it'll be an early start and we'll mostly all end up in Whelan's.

I would contribute to planning but I do work 4 shifts so I work a good few weekends

Comment

JPs is a bit far out is it. Like I'm guessing it'll be an early start and we'll mostly all end up in Whelan's.

I would contribute to planning but I do work 4 shifts so I work a good few weekends
                Dunno if the jackpot still operates? Would be great to get Paul and JP on board.

It deffo wont happen overnight. You could be looking at a couple of months. People have hols planned. The hardest part the last time was us all agreeing on a date.
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Dunno if the jackpot still operates? Would be great to get Paul and JP on board.

It deffo wont happen overnight. You could be looking at a couple of months. People have hols planned. The hardest part the last time was us all agreeing on a date.
                  Build it and they will come

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                    Build it and they will come
                    I'll write down a few ideas here at work I'm doing fuck all anyway if anyone wants to give an input shur let me know or any ideas. Either here or pm.
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

How many tables are upstairs in the Colossus? I have only made it downstairs when blotto

Comment

How many tables are upstairs in the Colossus? I have only made it downstairs when blotto
                        unless it's changed since i left, there used to be 3 or 4 upstairs

Comment

Good pub in thurles to watch the racing? Ideally close to pp. Any pub for music there? This sat.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                            Good pub in thurles to watch the racing? Ideally close to pp. Any pub for music there? This sat.

Cheers
                            County bar on the square I'd imagine and bookies all around you.

Or coppengers owed by lar Corbett.
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Roma Madrid double .

Comment

This was Jbravado's dirty exit HU. He didn't even mention the 3 outer to send him to rail.

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/en/blo...--172292.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                  Read my mind. I stand by my performance, so long as its only you cunce that ever see it.
                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8a8pAPSYuQ
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ah the lovely window where one has some control over their body but none over their mind.
                                    “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.” - Bertrand Russell

Comment

More nostalgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgbmPI3WRfw
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

When I saw Mr X, i was thinking of another poker player, is he still about?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          Ah the lovely window where one has some control over their body but none over their mind.
                                          In fairness, that was just an unbelievably fun day and that karaoke was one of the best moments of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            In fairness, that was just an unbelievably fun day and that karaoke was one of the best moments of it.
                                            Credit to a lot of people for putting it together, and being part of it. Phil Baker is a fantastic compere and very sharp on the mic and pieces everything together well.

Comment

It looks like the DNA results will be in on Thursday, so I'll post up funeral details if anyone wants to come along (no hassle if no one comes). No mass, just a cremation in Harold's Cross and plan to scatter the ashes between a Forrest near Naas and a horse study in France. It's getting real!

I'll write down a few ideas here at work I'm doing fuck all anyway if anyone wants to give an input shur let me know or any ideas. Either here or pm.
                                              In obv.

I was actually only thinking of asking you to organise a game sometime.

I'd like something charitable for the homeless to be included. He made a lot of homeless friends over the past couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                just go ffs

fuck The Man
                                                Did jus that, Obv.
                                                Now all I need is for monalee to do the business.
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Did jus that, Obv.
                                                  Now all I need is for monalee to do the business.
                                                  Oops

Comment

Tag just pointed something funny out to me about 72over that i think he would have chuckled at God rest him.

Found at 4.20pm on & reported on 20/04 (I'm sure most of ye will get it).
                                                    Last edited by Dice75; 24-04-18, 18:26.

Comment

All aboard the Mo express tonight. Mo to score first and Liverpool win 3-0. Mo to score a hattrick. Mo to get motm.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                          All aboard the Mo express tonight. Mo to score first and Liverpool win 3-0. Mo to score a hattrick. Mo to get motm.
                                                          BOOM. Thanks Mo

What a fucking goal

Comment

BOOM. Thanks Mo

What a fucking goal

I was on Mane FGS as I thought they had a shot at breaking the high line at pace
                                                            PMA

Comment

Liverpool should've had a second there, criminal miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                I was on Mane FGS as I thought they had a shot at breaking the high line at pace
                                                                I was on firmino. So close as well.

Now want a 2-1 scoreline

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                  I was on firmino. So close as well.

Now want a 2-1 scoreline
                                                                  Hitch already called it, 6-0
                                                                  PMA

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                    Ugh. That first one was criminal, second one was tough and the offside was unlucky. I won't complain tho. I got fully wrapped up in Mo hype so had my fivers all over him

Comment

2/3 of the way there. And that's the motm award sewn up. It's a Mo show

Comment

Good first half

Comment

Good first half
                                                                          Never cheered a Liverpool goal before. Feel dirty

Comment

Never cheered a Liverpool goal before. Feel dirty
                                                                            I'l post this on behalf of Bullocks and Dice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4vrDteJ77A
                                                                            PMA

Comment

Salah seems to be some man. Kudos to that Irish rapper dude for putting him on the non-footiefans radars.
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ffs Mo. Fucking shoot you unselfish bollox

Comment

Liverpool just unbelievably impressive here.

Comment

Ah fuck it. He better score one more

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                        PMA

Comment

Name change for Dom?
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I honestly can’t remember watching a Liverpool match since the champions league final. Still playing pretty well it seems but Stevie G must be injured or something.
                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

ROma have been as bad as Salah is good,

unreal tactics

Comment

Difference between Salah and Suarez. Salah is a descent skin

Comment

I had never seen an episode of Weeds until last night, cant understand how i missed it ?

I think SP was a fan when it was on, I had always assumed it was a completely different show.

Enjoying it very much.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                    Difference between Salah and Suarez. Salah is a descent skin
                                                                                                    And doesn't eat porc human

Comment

Jaysus. Champions league knockouts always deliver. It's still job done by Liverpool but drama is class

Comment

Jesus H tapdancing Christ
                                                                                                        PMA

Comment

This does not slip

Comment

Liverpool starting to Lolerpool. Can they bring back on Salah? Amazing when they take off their attacking midfielder they fall apart and start conceding goals

Comment

Can't do things the easy way, can they?

Comment

Tremendous entertainment.

This is the antithesis of Mourinho-ball and it's fucking great.

Comment

Vote in the music king ye gowls.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    Vote in the music king ye gowls.
                                                                                                                    Too many came along at once for me..don't have time. Voted in a few and lost interest

Comment

I had beetroot today in a salad, few hours later had purple coloured pee...scared the pee out of me.

Beetroot pee is a thing seemingly, asparagus pee yes, had heard of that but not this...just a heads up.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                        I had beetroot today in a salad, few hours later had purple coloured pee...scared the pee out of me.

Beetroot pee is a thing seemingly, asparagus pee yes, had heard of that but not this...just a heads up.
                                                                                                                        Ha! Was trying to think of something to compare that Grace Jones song to, you know when you dig something but you don't at the same time?

Asparagus piss.
                                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

President Trump pulling alpha moves again on poor old Macron today.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X