Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
      Epic Brunch in Bon Apetit there
      Should have gone there.

Chancers tried to overcharge me by #40% in Seabank Bistro (Malahide) today

The best attempt being a line item that read as follows:

Juice €28
      Now it looked like a decent glass of apple juice for our 6 y\o but that still seems ever so slightly on the steep side. As well as charging us for several items which were nowhere to be seen on the actual table.

Avoid.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        It's not like it's the first time Assad has used chemical weapons?

Also; he's now been given a free hand to do whatever he wants. Putin has seen to that.
        Has it been proved he has ? Genuine question.Considering the forces and backers who the Syrian army were against its a heroic victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
          Has it been proved he has ? Genuine question.Considering the forces and backers who the Syrian army were against its a heroic victory.
          Have a read of this.

And yes, he is a genocidal tyrant - it's in the genes.

Comment

Heard a news story on the 7:00 bulletin about two fellas from Limerick remanded in custody for robbing a car or something and all I could think was those poor cunce aren't gonna be able to watch The Masters.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Not denying an attack occurred why would Assad do it though.Its not as if the us and uk would lie. It’s a war zone how can anyone know who did it Assad’s forces with Russian help have claimed back most of his country. Am I not allowed have an opinion. Like no way would anyone use the media or a bunch of poor civilians for gain believe everything you hear.
              I'm not interested in the logic of it, I just want to know where your opinion comes from. You started your first post on the subject by dismissing someone opinion because it came from sky news, so that seemed to suggest you had an alternative news source .

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                Wouldn't actually make any sense for Bashir to do this. He has just about fully won at this stage and there's no chance of that changing. Now he might just be a homicidal maniac, but that would be the only reason...
                "why doesn't this genocidal maniac think like me?"

He wants to kill every oppositionist he can, by whatever means he can, in the process creating so much fear of the regime that the populace will stay subjugated once the actual fighting dies down.

That's why. And because he can - because Vlad has his corner and Trump doesn't care (and couldn't find Syria on a map).

Comment

Have a read of this.

And yes, he is a genocidal tyrant - it's in the genes.
                  It seems that the second part was a little heavy handed it did get rid of the Muslim brotherhood there though ends justify the means for some people.Dont think there is absolute proof regarding chemical attack’s

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                    I'm not interested in the logic of it, I just want to know where your opinion comes from. You started your first post on the subject by dismissing someone opinion because it came from sky news, so that seemed to suggest you had an alternative news source .
                    Navan Radio weekly roundup. Also, Nobber supermarket trolley in river thug caught on Camera

Comment

It seems that the second part was a little heavy handed it did get rid of the Muslim brotherhood there though ends justify the means for some people.Dont think there is absolute proof regarding chemical attack’s
                      Murdering 20,000 civilians is 'a little heavy handed'.

Read the UN Report.

Comment

Masters Sunday eh?

Comment

Kerry jersey number 2 spotted at the masters. Like a tradition at this stage

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                            No matter where you go in the world some red neck with a county jersey on that thinks he’s great. Has football is an abortion of a sport. Hope fat thief reed beats scrunched up face Rory

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                              Gaa jerseys really are the ugliest jerseys in world sport (obviously makes them very easy to spot) . Definitely need a branding/fashion overhaul.

Comment

Harrington was having lunch at the table beside me earlier so went to google to see how he's been doing this year....

5 cuts, 1 DNF & a 64th. Yikes. Nice tan though. Poor Honda.

Comment

Ken Brown has made a career at always been amazed and excited by green elavations.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Maybe Conor McGregor should take a leaf out of this All Black's book?

Comment

RORY

Comment

Oh baby. Gonna be a great 4 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                          Harrington was having lunch at the table beside me earlier so went to google to see how he's been doing this year....

5 cuts, 1 DNF & a 64th. Yikes. Nice tan though. Poor Honda.

cholesterol looking ok ?

Comment

Comment

Oh I'm purely thinking of him as the homicidal maniac that he is. Seems to not make sense even in his capacity as that to do this, given the country is normalising (normalising as in Bashir and Vlad have slaughtered the relevant opposition so have decided facto won) and this could lead to way more sanctions slowing down that normalisation.
                                              Nah.

Second half of your post was rational thinking.

You really need to learn how to think like a genocidal dictator. Step 1: don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

Comment

This is majestic.

Comment

Way above expectation turnout in Hungarian elections. Opposition saying this is good for them. We await the results!

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                    Way above expectation turnout in Hungarian elections. Opposition saying this is good for them. We await the results!
                                                    Probably be a hung parliament, it's where the term comes from.

Comment

Reed reminds me of the taser kid in the hangover

Comment

Comment

Wouldn't actually make any sense for Bashir to do this. He has just about fully won at this stage ...
                                                          That's just not true unfortunately for those opposing him who will continue to resist until Putin orders Assad to finish them off.
                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 08-04-18, 19:51.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

He is that. I work with quite a lot of people from Syria and they say his dad was grand - as in he was a thieving killing dictator but he always left a bit on the plate for everyone as 'Syria' as a concept meant something to him. His son though seems to have none of that belongingness.

It's definitely normalising though. As in my Syrian colleague is thinking about going over there in summer with her young kid for a summer holiday. Two years ago the country was fully shutdown.
                                                            That’s great all those refugees can go home now as the war is mostly over.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                              Ricky loves a movers Saturday in a major, nearly as much as he enjoys blowing up on a Major Sunday.
                                                              Death, Taxes and Ricky to capitulate on a Major Sunday.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Comment

FFS Rory. He just won't capitalise on errors. Should be level or better.

Comment

Anyway I'll leave that conversation for another day as just came in to proclaim Sitch's Ricky claim from yesterday as spot on, but see the man himself has already claimed credit for his own genius
                                                                      Jesus lads. Hardly a blow up .

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        Death, Taxes and Ricky to capitulate on a Major Sunday.
                                                                        Real good chance of you eating that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                          Jesus lads. Hardly a blow up .
                                                                          To be fair he has scrambled quite well last couple of holes to avoid said capitulation.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Stenson's putting is godawful, he should try leave everything just off the fringe. Beautiful touch from there.

Comment

Rory should swith to 3 wood for a while off the tee

Comment

I read that Reed story GAB linked to.

While he's clearly a prick, surely that's true of many top sportspeople? Am I missing something as I didn't see anything terrible?

Comment

Made the extremely mature decision to watch wrestle mania tomorrow when I get home from work instead of staying up with a pile of food and drink.
                                                                                  Growing up sucks.
                                                                                  I've become everything I've ever hated.
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That's the end for Rory ffs!

Comment

Anyone know on wwe network can you tune into Wrestlemania a half an hour into it but start from the start... if that makes sense?

Comment

I read that Reed story GAB linked to.

While he's clearly a prick, surely that's true of many top sportspeople? Am I missing something as I didn't see anything terrible?
                                                                                        I thought the same. I read brief snippets before "most hated players on tour" etc but nothing in there except maybe the cheating, that was a little surprising.

Comment

Mcilroy is so erratic.

Comment

...Rory just hasn't gotten going at all...Speith on the other hand is on fucking fire...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                I thought the same. I read brief snippets before "most hated players on tour" etc but nothing in there except maybe the cheating, that was a little surprising.
                                                                                                There was also a thieving allegation money and personal items.

Comment

There we go Rory.

Great fucking Sunday back 9 shaping up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                    Anyone know on wwe network can you tune into Wrestlemania a half an hour into it but start from the start... if that makes sense?
                                                                                                    Yep. Play from now and play from beginning are default options
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Rickie has the bestest coloured trousers.
                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                        Rickie has the bestest coloured trousers.
                                                                                                        Shocking dearth of plus-fours imo. They should give any man who wears them a 5 shot start.

Comment

Speith's shot from the pine needles

Comment

...

Comment

C'mon Rory.

Comment

No one has ever scored 4 rounds in the 60's and it won't be happening this year either .
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Think the root is on for Ricky now.

Comment

I always do 5 or 6 2 ball match bet accums on Friday and Sat. Mad how a piece of paper goes from close to being worth a couple a hundred to being worth a piece of paper so quickly.

Greened up to green bin.

Comment

Early reports show that Victor Orban will win a supermajority allowing him to change legislation and the Hungarian Constitution without opposition input. A resounding message from the electorate!

Comment

Hungary cunts.

Comment

Jordan Fucking Spieth.

Holy shit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X