Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    More like the last two years. Every new shop is either a donut shop or a salad place.

Coincidentally I only had my first high end donut. Promised someone I'd visit their shop, was a bit disappointed to find out they only do glazed ring donuts.
    glazed donuts are woeful, and they seem to have taken over the donut world. very disappointing.

Comment

Flushdraw/MrsF/Anyone really.

What episode is vikings on? And how many are in this season? Not gonna watch it until I can binge it. Just feel like I've watched the rest of the seasons so may as well force myself to watch this one.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Big day out for Raoul. Discovering that Dublin has donuts and taking the tram!
              I had an El Magnifico sandwich for lunch too. With a beer!

Doesn't get much better tbf
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Finally got my Coinbase account verified in time for the bubble to burst. Bullet dodged or prime investment time?
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

#PrayforBitTar
                  Got added to a crypto WhatsApp group a while back, have had it on mute, ventured in today, mildly different tone.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                    Flushdraw/MrsF/Anyone really.

What episode is vikings on? And how many are in this season? Not gonna watch it until I can binge it. Just feel like I've watched the rest of the seasons so may as well force myself to watch this one.
                    Watched Episode 5 the other night. There's 10 planned for this season, so Jan 24th should be the final airing. The last episode was one of the better ones and ended on a helluva cliffhanger!

Comment

It was one thing explaining to people from abroad that we've two tram lines that don't meet. It's another to explain how we managed to spend years building an extension but didn't get any new trams.

Comment

I bought one of these Magimix slicers last year and I can't believe how much use it gets for all sorts of things it wasn't intended for mostly bread and veg.

It's like having a really good mandoline available easily and with very much less risk to your fingers. Touch wood there hasn't been a single accident with it yet.
                        Down side is that its a bit awkward to clean but not really once you get used to it.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Watched Episode 5 the other night. There's 10 planned for this season, so Jan 24th should be the final airing. The last episode was one of the better ones and ended on a helluva cliffhanger!
                          Yikes. Bit of a wait so. Sound

Comment

I wouldn't use this denny it just looks like you're showing off with your fancy french
                            Yeah esp as I've been communicating via google translate so far thanks shrap
                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 22-12-17, 15:31.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              glazed donuts are woeful, and they seem to have taken over the donut world. very disappointing.
                              Sharp are you lot going to get a bit better Jack Brunel enroute Noves out the door for the six nations. Think the six nations needs a competitive France.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                Sharp are you lot going to get a bit better Jack Brunel enroute Noves out the door for the six nations. Think the six nations needs a competitive France.
                                God I hope so! Not sure if brunel is the man, but change is needed for sure.

Comment

Comment

They play different games in the city.

Was basically lifted out of my chair at lunch time and fed pints since then (12pm).

Lucky for me I'm on the way to the airport at this stage, but there were some fairly ropey looking individuals leaning / depending on things when I left!

The odd 'merry Christmas' handshakes were an autist's nightmare.

Comment

Comment

The first episode of Big Mouth (Netflix) is very good.
                                        Probably the most vulgar show I've seen on tv, class though!

Comment

Brag - Just stuck the out of office on until Jan 2nd - First time in 20 years, I won't be in the office between Christmas and New Years.

Beat - I know I'm going to have to log in a few times from home between now and the 2nd.

Variance - I plan to be sitting on the couch in my boxers, glass of wine in hand, stuffing my face every time I log on from home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                            Brag - Just stuck the out of office on until Jan 2nd - First time in 20 years, I won't be in the office between Christmas and New Years.

Beat - I know I'm going to have to log in a few times from home between now and the 2nd.

Variance - I plan to be sitting on the couch in my boxers, glass of wine in hand, stuffing my face every time I log on from home.
                                            I'll log on, let some stupid risk management training videos play away in the background whilst I'm on the couch watching tele and save 2 days annual leave, ta!

Comment

I'm off for 3 weeks before I start a new job in mid January.

Millhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                I'm off for 3 weeks before I start a new job in mid January.

Millhouse.
                                                Nice to see the extra drivers needed for the cross city worked out for you too. Best of luck with it. Choo choo

Comment

Think I win at this Xmas holidays thing. I rang in 5th December 2005 saying I wouldn't be coming in that day and haven't been back since.

Comment

I'll miss the cafeteria food in work. I'm no oleas.
                                                    I'll probably lose weight over the Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                      I'll log on, let some stupid risk management training videos play away in the background whilst I'm on the couch watching tele and save 2 days annual leave, ta!
                                                      My man

Comment

Arsenal were shocking in the first half. If Liverpool were more clinical, this game would be all but over.

Comment

Arsenal were shocking in the first half. If Liverpool were more clinical, this game would be all but over.
                                                          Just turned it on at HT commentators saying Liverpool should be 3 up.
                                                          Brother txt me saying Wilshere is a red card waiting to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                            Just turned it on at HT commentators saying Liverpool should be 3 up.
                                                            Brother txt me saying Wilshere is a red card waiting to happen?
                                                            More than 3 tbh. Arsenal have given the ball away more times in the first half than they have in their last 6 games. Not 1 player playing well. Not sure what the bro means. Wilshere has been fine in terms of tackling and keeping the head. Not done anything out of the ordinary.

Comment

Being Liverpool though, they will rue those missed chances.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                Finally got my Coinbase account verified in time for the bubble to burst. Bullet dodged or prime investment time?
                                                                Just test transferred to an exchange, a Christmas sale is on. Oh no we are at two weeks ago all time high

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Being Liverpool though, they will rue those missed chances.
                                                                  Hope nobody had an extended half time break!

Comment

Quality...
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Well.this game has burst into life.

2 crackers from arsenal. That flick from lacazette and finish from ozil pure class

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        Quality...
                                                                        That's a ridiculous 12 minutes tbh!

Comment

Neither keeper will want to see the replays of those goals

Comment

Denny has me on ignore.

the prick.
                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                    ha, was wondering that - whether they were trying to keep him in the show. Still glad he won it, but he might have been helped a bit. If Chrissy's "aren't moms heros and healers and hustlers" story had worked I don't think I could have watched the show again.
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    Fine woman for 47 though !
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Trump, he's a bit of a wrong'un.
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Lord only knows what will happen to the crypto market when all the punters have a bit of free time over Christmas to ratchet up the volatility. Add Segwit2x to the mix on the 28th and we have fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                              Lord only knows what will happen to the crypto market when all the punters have a bit of free time over Christmas to ratchet up the volatility. Add Segwit2x to the mix on the 28th and we have fun times.
                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Remy rides crypto to the moon.-----Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/reasontvLike us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Reason.Magazine...

Opr

Comment

Where you buying via? Merry holidays m8
                                                                                                  "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                                  "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

...

Comment

Real v Barca on at midday and is on Sky One for those like me who are too whipped to be allowed have SS

Comment

The Rock trolling himself

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                                          Where you buying via? Merry holidays m8
                                                                                                          I put money in through Coinbase then transfer it to Bitfinex to trade.

Lot of verification stuff with it all, so Homer waiting for his gun type stuff can happen.

Buy Ethereum rather than Bitcoin on Coinbase if you want to transfer it to an exchange to get other cryptos as it's much cheaper to transfer. Or you can set up a GDAX trading account which is also Coinbase owned for free transfer to a wallet there I believe. But can't get through GDAX verification, and they don't trade IOTA which I like.

The moon may be replaced by Lanzarote at the moment, but it's all good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                            Real v Barca on at midday and is on Sky One for those like me who are too whipped to be allowed have SS
                                                                                                            Cheers. Weird watching it in the sunlight

Comment

What’s the deal with all the feel good stories about the 2 old lads getting married purely for tax evasion purposes? (as the freely say themselves). Would revenue not be all over that? (Then again seeing pictures and interviews have a feeling they are full of shit and it’s an actual genuine marriage)

Comment

Worth it for the making it rain with USB keys bit alone

Comment

I put money in through Coinbase then transfer it to Bitfinex to trade.

Lot of verification stuff with it all, so Homer waiting for his gun type stuff can happen.

Buy Ethereum rather than Bitcoin on Coinbase if you want to transfer it to an exchange to get other cryptos as it's much cheaper to transfer. Or you can set up a GDAX trading account which is also Coinbase owned for free transfer to a wallet there I believe. But can't get through GDAX verification, and they don't trade IOTA which I like.

The moon may be replaced by Lanzarote at the moment, but it's all good fun.
                                                                                                                  Is there some problem depositing on bitfinex directly? I see they charge 0.1% for doing so (bit of a joke) but that's cheaper than buying on coinbase and transferring.

A lot of people in my work use binance it seems as it has a lot of coins and as trading fees are 0.05 but you can't deposit cash there. We have a product called TRX at work and there is a coin called that so everybody has been buying them, it's now 5x the price.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 23-12-17, 13:22.

Comment

...

Comment

Better get started on the christmas shopping.
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

just reading about crypto exhanges when when... https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMark...s8&sh=a9600fd1

Originally posted by PTRS
                                                                                                                        Gemini is fantastic.
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Unsanitary-IsayNO
                                                                                                                        Excuse me.

Four years ago we had a disagreement in my topic about the activity of defecating in a potato chip bag: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...d_out/c50wugm/

You argued against my method and stubbornly refused to try it yourself. I admit I lost my temper in an improper manner.

Over the past four years I have continued to follow my method of defecation with every apartment I move into it.

I am sure you recall out debate. I have thought of it often over the years.

Although I wish I had remained cooler tempered I maintain I was in the right. As I have calmed in tone in the past four years, I wonder if you have become more open to new experiences from your prior closed self. Will you at this time be willing to try my method?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                          Is there some problem depositing on bitfinex directly? I see they charge 0.1% for doing so (bit of a joke) but that's cheaper than buying on coinbase and transferring.
                                                                                                                          My verification on Bitfinex hasn't gone through yet to deposit fiat currency. It can take two months for it to go through I think. We need a blockchain verification process obv... to the moon!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X