Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done to the hard working staff by the way all round

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
      Looks like it should be a lot better than last year. Although rumours are Taker Reigns is on last and Taker to lose in his legit final match which I would not be pleased with.
      Doesnt Taker make something like 5 million a year and just wrestles once a year now?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
        Doesnt Taker make something like 5 million a year and just wrestles once a year now?
        Pretty much but his body is broken. To be fair he says most years he is done and finds a way to come back the next year so you never know. Last match or not really don't want Reigns winning it but Vince gets a giant hard on just thinking about him so he probably will.

Comment

That was 1 of the best ref bumps I have ever seen!

Edit: Oh he actually got hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            It's a great time of year to have a wee punt
            On the golf, the rugby or even national hunt
            So head over to the thread for winning much loot
            Just pick you winners, then point and shoot
            Post as tables though 'coz Raoul is a cunt

PM Lottie or myself for help with random thankswhoring advertising posts, we own every mimic account and have sold 41 kitchens. Our thanks count is in the thousands and millions, sometimes billions. Believe me. Some of the best thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
              PM Lottie or myself for help with random thankswhoring advertising posts, we own every mimic account and have sold 41 kitchens. Our thanks count is in the thousands and millions, sometimes billions. Believe me. Some of the best thanks.
              He is fire and peace ..but I forgive him :P

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                Pretty much but his body is broken. To be fair he says most years he is done and finds a way to come back the next year so you never know. Last match or not really don't want Reigns winning it but Vince gets a giant hard on just thinking about him so he probably will.
                I think anyone would find a way to come back for an easy 5 million. train for 6 months, recover for one after the match then relax the rest of the time.

strange order to the matches tongiht

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                  Who is?

Comment

Met Sat and Switch today. Thanks for saying hi.

Norwegian Ladies event.

That's gonna be me some day :P yeah right!

Norwegian ladies are hot by the way. So is sat ..Michelle you fab in green :P
                    Was lovely meeting you in person. Hope you enjoyed the day!
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                      Was lovely meeting you in person. Hope you enjoyed the day!
                      Same ..I did ...it was very diff from last year. You're a lovely person. It was lovely for you to say hi thank you! I tried to find you later to say bye before I left. But I couldn't find you.

Comment

Who is?
                        You is ...I think ... I is confused.

Comment

Who else are you?? No don't tell me I don't wanna know! :P

Comment

You is ...I think ... I is confused.
                            Who else are you?? No don't tell me I don't wanna know! :P
                            I am everything. I am class.

Comment

I am everything. I am class.

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see For all the joy you brought to my life For all the wrong that you made right For e...

Comment

Drawings from today by the way

City west

Last edited by Guest; 03-04-17, 00:33.

Comment

Don't remember loving ya m8 but she prob wrote a song about it. Think it was the titanic one?

Comment

Don't remember loving ya m8 but she prob wrote a song about it. Think it was the titanic one?

I know you love me really
                                    Last edited by Guest; 03-04-17, 00:44.

Comment

Ah Kurt Angle. He literally never had a bad match.

Comment

I know you me really
                                        I you really?

I need to work on my alts. Sold any kitchens today?

Comment

I you really?

I can't sell to save my life...if I could it would be my drawings So ..no

Was that you with the spamming?? lol

Comment

I you really?

I know you LOVE me really

You know what I mean.

Comment

you are fitting in great
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                                you are fitting in great

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    The European Council has suggested giving Spain a veto over Gibraltar's future trade relations within the bloc during Brexit negotiations
                                                    They really shot themselves in both feet.

Last edited by Guest; 03-04-17, 06:46.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                      Oh ffs,uk going back to blue passports,welcomed with this quote
                                                      Tory MP Andrew Rosindell said the burgundy passport had been a source of national 'humiliation'.
                                                      Sky and the Telegraph seem sure that Spains military/naval limitations will lead to an English victory in the imminent Gibraltar war. Surreal stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        Sky and the Telegraph seem sure that Spains military/naval limitations will lead to an English victory in the imminent Gibraltar war. Surreal stuff.
                                                        Unfortunately a lot of people will actually think that means something in this situation. Generally speaking talking big talk to someone with a veto over trade relations between of one of your regions and the council you are also trying to get a deal with is ... ...is a baaaad gauche move.

Comment

It's 1775 all over again...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                            It's 1775 all over again...
                                                            I don't know my history as well you...

Comment

Pretty sick hand from deep in the IO between two IPBers...

SPOILER
                                                              A hand so cold you could see your breath in it just busted Peter Murphy. Here's how it played out:

Preflop three-bettor Murphy led out from the big blind at opening raiser (and, we hear, good mate) Chris Dowling. Both players had ~2,000,000 at the start of the hand, Dowling more.

Flop: 9c Kd 9s. The bet: 215,000. Call.

Turn: 8h. Now Murphy checked and Dowling, after a laser-like staring contest had gone on a while, bet 380,000. Murphy called.

River: 7c. Check again to Dowling. Now the pot was of a size where a million chip river bet was possible; he made it. That was pretty much a set-all-in; Murphy finalised it by saying so and Dowling snapped like a cheap hairband.

Murphy: Ks Kc

Dowling: 9d 9h

You feel for Murphy, you really do. I hope their friendship survives.

Comment

I could imagine Spain rounding up and interning all the British retirees

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                  I could imagine Spain rounding up and interning all the British retirees
                                                                  Could you imagine the Brits deporting Romanians and Bulgarians?

This will turn stupid quite quickly.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      deep in the IO ... two IPBers...
                                                                      The only bits that matter ...Well done to both guys! Dowling and Murphy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                        The evil plan is coming together.

Verrry goood.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                          Pretty sick hand from deep in the IO between two IPBers...

SPOILER
                                                                          A hand so cold you could see your breath in it just busted Peter Murphy. Here's how it played out:

Preflop three-bettor Murphy led out from the big blind at opening raiser (and, we hear, good mate) Chris Dowling. Both players had ~2,000,000 at the start of the hand, Dowling more.

Flop: 9c Kd 9s. The bet: 215,000. Call.

Turn: 8h. Now Murphy checked and Dowling, after a laser-like staring contest had gone on a while, bet 380,000. Murphy called.

River: 7c. Check again to Dowling. Now the pot was of a size where a million chip river bet was possible; he made it. That was pretty much a set-all-in; Murphy finalised it by saying so and Dowling snapped like a cheap hairband.

Murphy: Ks Kc

Dowling: 9d 9h

You feel for Murphy, you really do. I hope their friendship survives.
                                                                          Wow, that's sick.

Comment

I you really?

Hey CH ..gratuitous cat wink

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

stirring stirring

Not a good idea.

Comment

Would be some great irony in the world surviving the cold war but getting done by a war sparked by post-brexit tensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    Could you imagine the Brits deporting Romanians and Bulgarians?

This will turn stupid quite quickly.
                                                                                    I thought we were already there!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                      Wow, that's sick.
                                                                                      An old mate of yours finished 2nd in JP Masters too..

SPOILER

Comment

This the end of the desktop PC?

The DeX is a dock that turns your Samsung S8 and an external monitor into a computer

Comment

I thought we were already there!
                                                                                          Oh, we can get stupider. Look at Trump.

Comment

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/samsung-s8-dex
                                                                                            lol Wired
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

He is pretending to be Bowie ...and ..I like it

As Long As We’re Together’ by The Lemon Twigs, from their debut album ‘Do Hollywood’. Out now on 4AD: http://smarturl.it/DoHollywoodDirected by Autumn de Wil...

Comment

The Walking Dead.

Nephew moved in with me in February so I've found myself watching this from when it came back midseason.
                                                                                                Very little idea whats going on or even who everyone is, just when I think I know the cast suddently theres a new episode about people I've never seen before.
                                                                                                But finding it enjoyable and anticipating the season finale tonight with unexpected excitement.
                                                                                                Mild observation spoiler
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                Think on balance i'd be on Team Negan rather than Team Rick, latter is a bit of a twat so I'd try to get over Negans pyscho behaviour.

This season seems to be getting criticised a lot, I notice there are never comments here anymore.

Comment

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/samsung-s8-dex
                                                                                                  Very cool. Probably will do the job for the vast majority of desktop users right now, excepting us gamers of course.

Comment

Bilbao for the 2018 Heineken/rugby champions cup final, and Newcastle in 2019.
                                                                                                    Official website of the Investec Champions Cup: fixtures, results, pool rankings, videos, news, stats, ticketing info & fan competitions.

Good to see them moving away from the Edinburgh/Cardiff/Dublin/London rota

Comment

Dunno who that soccer dude is even ..

'These Words' by The Lemon Twigs, from the forthcoming debut album ‘Do Hollywood' out now on 4AD: http://smarturl.it/dohollywoodPre-order LP/CD (via 4AD) / i...

"Buy, Download or Stream Honey Bones by Dope Lemon taken from the album Honey Boneshttps://UMA.lnk.to/DopeLemonYTFollow Dope Lemon on...Facebook: https://www...

There is some great music out there right now

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                        lol Wired
                                                                                                        I'm confused

Comment

The Walking Dead.

This season seems to be getting criticised a lot, I notice there are never comments here anymore.
                                                                                                          It's been really uneven this season, flip flopping between some decent but not great episodes to some painfully boring ones. There's been some good ones though and the finale is very strong, might well have convinced me to hang on til next season after i'd considered giving up on it at mid-season

Comment

I'm confused
                                                                                                            Wired produce the occasional gem but are prone to ridiculous claims with no basis, like this one.

Comment

Just a product review, don't see any ridic claim? Unless you mean my comment
                                                                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 03-04-17, 12:43.

Comment

Bilbao for the 2018 Heineken/rugby champions cup final, and Newcastle in 2019.
                                                                                                                Official website of the Investec Champions Cup: fixtures, results, pool rankings, videos, news, stats, ticketing info & fan competitions.

Good to see them moving away from the Edinburgh/Cardiff/Dublin/London rota
                                                                                                                Bilbao would be wonderful. Some craic-oli with the txakoli.

Comment

...

Comment

Just a couple of days left to sign up for the Aintree Tipping Comp.

Looking like a prize pool of approx. 1k. Not to be sneezed at although not of Cheltenham proportions either.

Comment

This sounds like it will be a great read, the guy who wrote it is a Dubliner with an easy laconic style who writes for Slate.com. I never heard of him before he turned up plugging the book on Start the Week this morning (link) , where he came over very well showing both a healthy scepticism for and a proper understanding of what the transhumanist movement is about.
                                                                                                                      Sounds to me like it would also be of interest to more here than the likes of Tara, Andy and DP who you'd expect to be reading it.

Blurb quote
                                                                                                                      “This gonzo-journalistic exploration of the Silicon Valley techno-utopians’ pursuit of escaping mortality is a breezy romp full of colorful characters.” —New York Times Book Review (Editor’s Choice)
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Those docks have existed for years, guess better phones will improve experience, Ubuntu phone does this too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                          Those docks have existed for years, guess better phones will improve experience, Ubuntu phone does this too.
                                                                                                                          That's the one I was thinking of, a mate dropped a fair bit of money a few years ago on Ubuntu phone as it was a portable PC etc

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X