Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
    i make it 20????
    I have been drinking all afternoon and you are indeed correct😕 The misses is doing hair and make up trials for the wedding so we are in Galway. I was given a good breakfast and dropped at the pub to watch sports by one - I am presuming this is what married life is like and why so many lads are big fans

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
      I have been drinking all afternoon and you are indeed correct😕 The misses is doing hair and make up trials for the wedding so we are in Galway. I was given a good breakfast and dropped at the pub to watch sports by one - I am presuming this is what married life is like and why so many lads are big fans
      i'm watching a stream and had a moment thinking there was another try and i'm 10 minutes behind!!

Comment

Le Roux will be glad we scored there.

Comment

My flat is 1 house away from the flaming wreck there. Been set ablaze twice in the last 12 weeks. Evacuated both times for a few hours whilst the fire brigade sorted it. Credit to them, they're an efficient bunch of lads.

I'd rather not know that first hand all the same. Standing outside in your slippers with all your shit at risk from something you're totally helpless from sorting is a very disconcerting feeling.

Comment

A decent Leinster performance. They will be much better in a few weeks time for playing together. It's the business end of the season so a good time to hit the straps.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Cmon Munster time to run the fatties all over the pitch.
              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Poised nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/27/terrac...treet-6537695/

My flat is 1 house away from the flaming wreck there. Been set ablaze twice in the last 12 weeks. Evacuated both times for a few hours whilst the fire brigade sorted it. Credit to them, they're an efficient bunch of lads.

I'd rather not know that first hand all the same. Standing outside in your slippers with all your shit at risk from something you're totally helpless from sorting is a very disconcerting feeling.
                  I can understand you would feel terrified. I hope you and your flat stay safe. Emmet.

Really glad you are ok.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Was on one of the new 737-800s that Ryanair has started taking delivery of today as part of bringing the family to Dublin.

It's a massively improved plane. Just feels like a good plane, no more arguments over cabin space, mood lighting, but the main thing is the massively more legroom. Size of the seats are shrunk in half (but feel more comfortable) and all the saved space is extra legroom. For anyone around six foot you'll massively notice the difference. Fair fcks to the lowest of the low cost badboys that they've now got the most comfortable planes for shorthaul in Europe.

Could only find a Daily Mail article on the new planes: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...37-planes.html

It might even tempt Lloyd
                      We were on one of those in December and it wasn't particularly impressive. Also didn't find the seats especially comfortable.
                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                        Confirmed on all counts.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Quite looking forward to not using airlines when I get around to buying a plane. Can't find anyone willing to go halvsies as yet.

Comment

Quite enjoyed this
                              Stephen King on Donald Trump: ‘How do such men rise? First as a joke’

He’s written novels with eerily similar plotlines – but how did Trump become president? The only way to find out: inject a panel of fictional voters with truth serum...
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Safe to say that Wasps fans do not enjoy gentle banter

Comment

Comment

Thanks for that no river !

Comment

Where www.banter.com leads will surprise you!
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                          Dominant af
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            It's pretty painful when your team just doesn't show up. Losing like that is the worst. Having said that they remind me of Northampton fans and that's not a compliment.

Comment

I ran into a couple of young lads who saw the funny side of the laroux swan dive

Thanks a million for the ticket, very enjoyable day.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Lovely feeling sitting here getting to enjoy the two games today knowing both our teams are sitting pretty - tipsly bought tickets and flights to the final last night. Leinster v Munster obviously the dream, anything with Leinster second, anything with Munster third, a non-Irish final would be a bit of a downer but liking the chances of at least one of them there at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                  Lovely feeling sitting here getting to enjoy the two games today knowing both our teams are sitting pretty - tipsly bought tickets and flights to the final last night. Leinster v Munster obviously the dream, anything with Leinster second, anything with Munster third, a non-Irish final would be a bit of a downer but liking the chances of at least one of them there at the moment.
                                                  Where is the final on this year?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                    Where is the final on this year?
                                                    Edinburgh, it would be some event if they both made it there !

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                      Anyone else was hoping the other bird would kick him off the chair at the end?

Class to be fair.
                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Munster will have their work cut out to beat that Saracens team.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                          Munster will have their work cut out to beat that Saracens team.
                                                          They can't be that good, Wasps ahead of them in the league. Munster will destroy them.

Comment

Shame the best rugby team in Europe this season are only in the challenge cup.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Played Glen Mill today, what a beautiful course. There's not a Par 3 like it.

Ty Chad and co.

Comment

They just don't know how to lose.

Comment

Dublin - Kerry final.

Comment

Oh ffs,uk going back to blue passports,welcomed with this quote
                                                                    Tory MP Andrew Rosindell said the burgundy passport had been a source of national 'humiliation'.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                      Dublin - Kerry final.
                                                                      When's that on?

Comment

Nvm. Seems theyre on next weekend. Was hoping it would be the bank holiday weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                          When's that on?
                                                                          Next Sunday,double header with Kildare v Galway

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                            Dublin - Kerry final.
                                                                            Not sure its what Kerry want just right now. I'd have been happy to see Donegal have a pop at Dublin and we wait for later in the year. Should be good day out though as usual.

Comment

So Leinster head for, I'm guessing, Lyon to face perennial chokers Clermont. And Munster face Saracens in a sold-out Aviva. Decent weekend in prospect and hopefully two close games. I'll be going to the Munster game.

Comment

Doke and Dave Lappin are back for Season 2 of the chip race. Some sound issues in Ep.1 but i believe they are remastering it. Good to see the guys back again!

The two-time GPI Global Poker Award Winning Poker Podcast hosted by David Lappin and Dara O'Kearney, with Barry Carter. Strategy Videos and Artwork by Tigerfruit.com. Sponsored by Unibet Poker.

Comment

So Leinster head for, I'm guessing, Lyon to face perennial chokers Clermont. And Munster face Saracens in a sold-out Aviva. Decent weekend in prospect and hopefully two close games. I'll be going to the Munster game.
                                                                                  Looks like a Clermont Saracens finals so. Clermont only choke in the final, and Saracens will spank munster, even in the Aviva.

Comment

Went to a fortune teller the other day. She told me the number 5 would feature heavily in my week and would be really important.

Bought the Racing Post and opened page 5. Haydock. Picked the fifth horse in the fifth race and stuck €555 on it, the case loots.

SPOILER
                                                                                    came fifth
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                      Looks like a Clermont Saracens finals so. Clermont only choke in the final, and Saracens will spank munster, even in the Aviva.
                                                                                      PP have them both very tight.

If Leinster cut down on the mistakes and move Clermont around the park, they could destroy them - they play at a pace that Top 14 sides can't handle. Of course they need to get the ball first.

Munster gonna Munster.

Comment

Davy Fitz got the magic sauce

Comment

Hilarious game going on ospreys vs Stade français. Spineless referees, getting so many decisions wrong. SF no even wanting or trying to play, down to 14 and still 25-14 up.

Comment

Yes it's Lyon for Leinster. Should be two cracking matches. The Irish teams are slight underdogs in both games but not a huge amount in it.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Yes it's Lyon for Leinster. Should be two cracking matches. The Irish teams are slight underdogs in both games but not a huge amount in it.
                                                                                              Taking the horse to France?

Comment

It's a great time of year to have a wee punt
                                                                                                On the golf, the rugby or even national hunt
                                                                                                So head over to the thread for winning much loot
                                                                                                Just pick you winners, then point and shoot
                                                                                                Post as tables though 'coz Raoul is a cunt

Comment

4 to 1 with 10 minutes left for 2 scores us well worth a punt imo

Comment

Taking the horse to France?
                                                                                                    No. I'd love to but the job list for moving into the new house is very long indeed and I just have to be realistic for once. Shame because I really think Leinster will kick on over the next 3 weeks and have a genuine shot against Clermont. Should be a great game for the travelling fans.

Comment

Federer wins his 3rd title this year after 6 months off. Must be a great new drugs regime. Fair play to him though, be great to see him win another Wimbledon as well.

Comment

Why does Trump call something FAKE NEWS and then say the leakers must be found. If its just made up then why would there need to be a leaker?
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Masters and Aintree on the same week is a gift from the gods. Also my birthday Thursday and playing Druids Glen Friday.
                                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                            Why does Trump call something FAKE NEWS and then say the leakers must be found. If its just made up then why would there need to be a leaker?
                                                                                                            4d chess
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                              Masters and Aintree on the same week is a gift from the gods. Also my birthday Thursday and playing Druids Glen Friday.
                                                                                                              Have a fucking wedding Saturday, not ideal.

Comment

Mania Time!!!

Comment

Gronk (Patriots tight end) just jumped the barrier to get involved in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale.

Security swamped him until a host of wwe refs ran over to call them off so he could do his spot in the ring.

Fucking love wrestlemania

Comment

Just back from weekend in Bath visiting my mentor. the difference between top level sport and the rest is simply astonishing. The facilities at Farleigh House are incredible. They have converted an old castle into a professional sports environment.

Comment

I just bet €50 on DA UNDATAKER

Holla! Holla!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        Mania Time!!!
                                                                                                                        Looks like it should be a lot better than last year. Although rumours are Taker Reigns is on last and Taker to lose in his legit final match which I would not be pleased with.

Comment

Met Sat and Switch today. Thanks for saying hi.

Norwegian Ladies event.

That's gonna be me some day :P yeah right!

Norwegian ladies are hot by the way. So is sat ..Michelle you fab in green :P
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 02-04-17, 23:45.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X