Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mates niece who happens to be a neighbour of mine seems to have spent the last 3 years holed up in a London appartment so she could be Wes Morgans (the Leicester captain) bit of fluff anytime he was down for a match. Parents thought she was a hair stylist. Solid career choice, sure what could go wrong. Oh yeah, get preggers and he fucks you out...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Mates niece who happens to be a neighbour of mine seems to have spent the last 3 years holed up in a London appartment so she could be Wes Morgans (the Leicester captain) bit of fluff anytime he was down for a match. Parents thought she was a hair stylist. Solid career choice, sure what could go wrong. Oh yeah, get preggers and he fucks you out...
      HOWZAT

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Is that not the end goal of every side piece, get tied to the wealthy person so you're set for life?

Unless she got preggers by someone else

Comment

Yeah I hope they get rid of daylight saving so the clock in my car will be right all year round.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Its 2m pounds that Boris Becker has handed over for care of his kid created during an earth-shattering 30-second sexathon at a party following winning something in Wimbledon. The lady is set up.
              2 Million is feck all to raise a child single handed, let alone Beckers kid.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Takes a proper cunt to dump a pregnant girl.

Hope she bleeds the prick dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    Takes a proper cunt to dump a pregnant girl.

Hope she bleeds the prick dry.
                    That's how she got into this mess
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

So 20,000k Koln fans in London for the Arsenal game with only 3k tickets allocated. They're intent on getting into the stadium any way they can. Have a feeling the game will be called off.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                        Is that not the end goal of every side piece, get tied to the wealthy person so you're set for life?

Unless she got preggers by someone else
                        Fucked out of apartment. Pregnant. Living on a couch. Party friends disappear. Min payments from daddy if lucky while his disgruntled missus and kids get whatever loots arent hidden. Stupid girl.

Prob her went to the papers and got, what, 30-50k? G'luck with that and living in London buying nappies!
                        Last edited by Dice75; 14-09-17, 19:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          So 20,000k Koln fans in London for the Arsenal game with only 3k tickets allocated. They're intent on getting into the stadium any way they can. Have a feeling the game will be called off.

arsenal home end

their first european game in 25 years and they didnt expect this turnout?
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Fever Tree is in cans now .. No fizz.. Back to the bottles

Comment

Did anyone notice the absolute bitterness that runs through this JP Dunleavy obituary in the Irish Times:

The title originally said he was an "artist with a 'violent reputation'", but they seem to have changed it since then due to a belated discovery of good taste. Thats a fairly awful way to write the obit of someone who seems to have been a grand contributor to the Irish literary scene and not done anything notably wrong in his life.
                              If you haven't read The Gingerman, you should do so immediately.

Best consumed with a lot of alcoholic beverages.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

It was worth the one hour delay for that goal. Some strike

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    2 Million is feck all to raise a child single handed, let alone Beckers kid.
                                    Lol squire Lol.

Comment

Comment

LOL
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

On that note, I have a science question. It seems some sparkling waters are naturally sparkling* - as in you could go to the spring they come from and scoop up a handful of the water and it would be fizzy. How so does that work, Dr Science, when if I leave my bottle of coke open for an hour it turns flat, and yet heres this water in an open spring that stays sparkling all the time.

* Perrier being the famous example. Although they extract the water and the carbon dioxide gas separately as they have to purify the water first for safety before then re-adding the carbon dioxide.
                                          I guess the water is under pressure under the surface so any CO2 stays dissolved until it gets to the surface and it it's extracted quick enough that it's still fizzy.

Comment

Did anyone notice the absolute bitterness that runs through this JP Dunleavy obituary in the Irish Times:

The title originally said he was an "artist with a 'violent reputation'", but they seem to have changed it since then due to a belated discovery of good taste. Thats a fairly awful way to write the obit of someone who seems to have been a grand contributor to the Irish literary scene and not done anything notably wrong in his life.
                                            Yeah read it before, and after you tweeted about it this morning. Didn't get the bitterness you were referring to at all.
                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

What did you think of the obit, if you had a chance to read? Think thats among a long list of books I was in the middle of reading but then left in a pub somewhere during a drunken stupor evening. Must indeed add it to the collection.
                                              didn't read the obit but I am familiar with his work. I always imagined The Gingerman was based upon real life exploits with Brendan Behan.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone want to swap a hogan stand ticket for my hill 16 ticket?

Comment

No?

Headline talking about his violent history

That his two follow-up books were 'tedious'

'amused himself by setting the dogs on visitors'

and then finishing up with 'Donleavy had no sentimental attachment to his adopted country; rather he was drawn to Ireland by the tax-free scheme for artists'

Seemed like the whole thing was taking a dig at him as a one-hit wonder who wasn't a nice person.
                                                      It was a headline, and reputation not history.

The tedious reference it to much later works, that I am unfamiliar with. Not any of his stuff from the 60's like 'The Saddest Summer of Samuel S' or 'The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B', that could be described as follow ups.

Amusing oneself by setting dogs on visitors. Sounds like lols to me

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        Anyone concerned about CGT when it comes to cryptos/commodities/shares etc etc is doing it wrong.

In what sense?

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                          In what sense?
                                                          Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                          I'd like to point out that spread betting has no tax implications. A huge advantage over actually buying and holding instruments, unless of course you're interested in being an actual active share holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                            Anyone want to swap a hogan stand ticket for my hill 16 ticket?
                                                            If you find a taker for that it would prove that you can actually get anything sorted on ipb

Comment

Another worldie in the Arsenal game

Comment

Looks like half the handful of Arsenal fans that showed up left at half time

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                  Another worldie in the Arsenal game
                                                                  Hattrick

Comment

Cracking atmosphere for a Thursday Cup game, Germans bring the noise.

Comment

Yeah. Sanchez best player in the league to watch. Him and Aguero

Comment

anyone here got a loan of skiing gear for me, I really dont want to buy stuff that I know is a once off.

going to Austria in dec, Id appreciate anything , seems pretty expensive to buy. hol is dear enough without buying clothing too.
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

One last shot but anyone have a ticket for the National in Vicar St for either Sunday or Monday they'd be willing to part with? Would be prepared to pay a multiple of face value.
                                                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                            One last shot but anyone have a ticket for the National in Vicar St for either Sunday or Monday they'd be willing to part with? Would be prepared to pay a multiple of face value.
                                                                            Absolutely no one here is a cunt. Face value if anything, more than likely free if it was spare.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                              They are like gold dust. I can't even see any on the likes of viagogo.

I'd give my right arm to see them in such an intimate venue like Vicar St but looks very unlikely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                Absolutely no one here is a cunt. Face value if anything, more than likely free if it was spare.
                                                                                Ah yeah I appreciate everyone here is sound, I suppose that was more meant if people heard of any going for over face value.
                                                                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                  In what sense?
                                                                                  The whole point of crypto currency is that they are anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                    Absolutely no one here is a cunt.
                                                                                    speak for yourself m8
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      Do most people not buy and sell through an exchange?

Comment

Someone vandalised/broke in my daughter's crèche.
                                                                                        I mean what is the fucking point of that?

Comment

Bitcoin down to 3k from 5k couple of weeks ago.

Load up load up.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            Someone vandalised/broke in my daughter's crèche.
                                                                                            I mean what is the fucking point of that?
                                                                                            Scummers gonna scum. There's a brand new playground in Tymon park that my little one sometimes goes to with her gran. Fuckers set fire to the climbing frames a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                              Scummers gonna scum. There's a brand new playground in Tymon park that my little one sometimes goes to with her gran. Fuckers set fire to the climbing frames a few weeks ago.
                                                                                              Ripped all the paintings off the wall smashed all the windows. All the kids today dressed up for an all Ireland party in the Dublin colours. All sent home. A lot of crying kids and panicked parents. 2 interviews cancelled now as well.

Free gaff!!

Comment

just a lidl explosion

Comment

People got trampled on m8. No time for jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                    Bitcoin is literally just a ledger. It's easy to read from and very hard to write to, but it's still a ledger. Anyone with enough computational power can trace the activity of any piece of it. Tying a coin to real world activity is tricky, but once you've done that it's real easy to track it across its lifespan. Coins are certainly not anonymous.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ripped all the paintings off the wall smashed all the windows. All the kids today dressed up for an all Ireland party in the Dublin colours. All sent home. A lot of crying kids and panicked parents. 2 interviews cancelled now as well.

Free gaff!!
                                                                                                      We need a new word for these types. May I suggest 'cuntbags'. Wtf where they looking for ?

Unless it was someone looking to get the day off. Hmmmm

Comment

Thankfully secured a room last night. .
                                                                                                        Ranelagh in the end, under 800 with bills and 30 minutes walk to college so not terrible in the current market. It's only till February but that may end up suiting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                          We need a new word for these types. May I suggest 'cuntbags'. Wtf where they looking for ?

Unless it was someone looking to get the day off. Hmmmm
                                                                                                          Mindless vandalism requires mindless solutions. We in The Kneejerk Reactionary Front have all the answers but they always end in 'horsewhipping'.

Comment

Great podcast here if y'all be needing one https://stownpodcast.org/ It had 40 million downloads in it's first month.

JOHN DESPISES HIS ALABAMA TOWN AND DECIDES TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. HE ASKS a reporter to investigate the son of a wealthy family who’s allegedly been bragging that he got away with murder.
                                                                                                            But then someone else ends up dead, sparking a nasty feud, a hunt for hidden treasure, and an unearthing of the mysteries of one man’s life.

Comment

Next you'll be telling us to watch The Wire.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                                Ranelagh in the end, under 800 with bills and 30 minutes walk to college so not terrible in the current market. It's only till February but that may end up suiting better.
                                                                                                                Nice, when's the house warming?

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                                  Welcome to the neighbourhood! It's an excellent location, has pretty much everything you'll need/want.

Comment

Bitcoin down to 3k from 5k couple of weeks ago.

Load up load up.
                                                                                                                    Down a bit

Comment

Nice, when's the house warming?
                                                                                                                      Probably after Xmas when I'm completely broke because I'll really need the food people will bring round then.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                        Bitcoin is literally just a ledger. It's easy to read from and very hard to write to, but it's still a ledger. Anyone with enough computational power can trace the activity of any piece of it. Tying a coin to real world activity is tricky, but once you've done that it's real easy to track it across its lifespan. Coins are certainly not anonymous.
                                                                                                                        Suppose it depends on a couple things. 1) creating a wallet anonymously. 2) Buying anonymousy. I made an address with no information about who I am, a guy sent me bitcoin on it. You can also buy bitcoin for cash anonymously.

So realistically for most people it is not anonymous if an intelligence agency wanted to get you, but at the same time it is possible if you take some steps.
                                                                                                                        It's either easy, fast, cheap bitcoins without anonymity or anonymous bitcoins but more difficult and costly to get.

Buying things anonymously is another thing that requires more annoying steps.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 15-09-17, 10:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                                          Down a bit
                                                                                                                          Yeah still declining, really hooping it doesn’t drop too far below 3 before it starts bouncing back. Soooo swingy, not good for the ticker.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X