Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some buddhist groups dont eat meat, most do as buddha said they should accept what they are given as alms or some such. HS get in here.

You recommended jainism a while back, got as far as celibacy and noped out of that ��

All of those things are just some good mesaages wrapped in some crazy stuff.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

is there anywhere i can watch the rugby online?

Actually forget that - sorted
        Last edited by newbie2; 23-02-20, 14:46.

Comment

Two hands Sexton you muppet.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Sigh. That's what you get for box kicking from your 5M line
            Stockdale was a bit soft on May there, should have had man and ball into touch.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              Sigh. That's what you get for box kicking from your 5M line
              Stockdale was a bit soft on May there, should have had man and ball into touch.
              Lot of individual errors everywhere by Ireland. Culminating in an English try.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                Lot of individual errors everywhere by Ireland. Culminating in an English try.
                Jesus.

What did Sexton have for breakfast. Genuinely would have made a better effort myself.

Comment

Good luck to JBravado on the FT of the deepstack tourney
                  35K up top

Comment

Ah FFS!

Comment

Ah FFS!
                      It's like they left their brains at home. That's even worse than Sexton's mistake!

Comment

35K up top
                        Cathal sitting alongside him is an absolute gent also.

Comment

Time to take off Sexton & Murray
                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Team has had horrible resilience this last year, when things are going bad they seem to get worse and worse as the game goes on.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Commentators on this stream for big Sam come across poorly imo.
                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                I noticed Doke was doing the commentary on Day 1B, I thought he might be doing the FT too.

An IPB name on FT of HR too.

Comment

Samual

Is that right or a typo?

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                    Time to take off Sexton & Murray
                                    It really is.

Comment

Two simple kicks and it's 17-10. Despite playing shite!

Comment

Don't remember the last time Sexton miskicked two in a row the very same way like that

Comment

England kicking for the side shows they know this is a done deal
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Don't remember the last time Sexton miskicked two in a row the very same way like that
                                            Rugby is just one of those sports where you come to the end as a top player very quickly. Sadly enough, I think our half backs, two of our greatest ever players, are now in that category.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                              I noticed Doke was doing the commentary on Day 1B, I thought he might be doing the FT too.

An IPB name on FT of HR too.
                                              Two of them Zeik and Ciaran

Comment

Two of them Zeik and Ciaran
                                                Wasn't Jason here also? Or the old place anyway

Comment

I mean you would expect it to be the case that most international outhalves wouldn't miskick two in a row like that in their careers?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                    Wasn't Jason here also? Or the old place anyway
                                                    Indeed, he used to do a good bit of selling here and was always a great man for some fairly wild conspiracy type stuff on FB but as far as I can remember he never got involved in that kind of thing here.

Comment

Cooney runs some great lines. Pity he isn't 7/8 years younger!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                        I mean you would expect it to be the case that most international outhalves wouldn't miskick two in a row like that in their careers?
                                                        I don't know but I've often noticed with him that when he misses one there is a quite deliberate correction on the next kick.

Comment

I'd like to see Farrell start to look at the long term immediately and not start anyone who won't be playing the next WC against France and Italy.

Comment

I wouldn't be going over the top about this one. Sexton and Murray had shockers and we gave England a present of 14 points.

Comment

Doris, Kelleher, Byrne, Cooney all to start.

Comment

I hope you play as poorly against us

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  I wouldn't be going over the top about this one. Sexton and Murray had shockers and we gave England a present of 14 points.
                                                                  We are the rugby equivalent of a shit handshake. Watery. Non committal. No one respects us.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Hard to see the logic in sticking by some of the older lads too much longer. Out of form, low moral and perhaps even lacking that hunger any more. We're not building for the future and getting zero benefits of standing by the tried and tested.

On a Championship note, France may really rue that final minute against England and handing them a gift of a bonus point.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      They've been having shockers for 8 months now. Surely they won't be at the next world Cup? If not then time to get rid and move on.

Comment

We are the rugby equivalent of a shit handshake. Watery. Non committal. No one respects us.
                                                                        Jesus, don't go nuts! Look at Scotland or Italy. Or indeed France for the last decade.

Comment

Popped in a while ago and they had done a deal 5 handed cor c20k each i think....id say he wants the trophy too

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                            This is a wee bit scary on just how contagious the coronavirus is, pretty much in our backyard.
                                                                            Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                            I have a break in Italy booked for April, it's a bit early to move anything yet given it's almost certain to reach our shores too but I suspect she'll want to move it.

This is the dashboard I was sent in work, not sure if it's been shared here: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6
                                                                            Italy getting so badly hit, means our little country of Malta will be next, seeing as they are right next door. It's carnival week until Wednesday too, and the place is crawling with Italians. Fun times..

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

What's wrong with jainism? Work with a few Jains and they're shining examples of good folk. Not a celibate among them. Do you mean celibacy before marriage? (LIKE CATHOLICISM)
                                                                                Was joking about becoming a monk. They have very good values. Nothing is "wrong" per se, was commenting on everything from Jainism, to Buddhism, to Catholicism. Sure some of it is good, but it comes packaged with other random ancillary stuff. Extract the logic/principles from such and live by it. Guess groupings make things easier for people.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                    Popped in a while ago and they had done a deal 5 handed cor c20k each i think....id say he wants the trophy too
                                                                                    Who is and n what ? I'm out of touch

Comment

I wish I knew some Jains. Tell us something about the ones you know Hitch.

Comment

35K up top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWB4FQZpTcY
                                                                                        Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                        Who is and n what ? I'm out of touch
                                                                                        .

Comment

You can't listen to the Blues with the taste of rum in your breathe. Whiskey or Guinness only. I won't make this mistake again .
                                                                                          Beth Hart atm

Last edited by Solksjaer!; 23-02-20, 21:34.

Comment

...

Comment

Austria beginning to close Italy border, all trains to and from there suspended

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                    I wish I knew some Jains. Tell us something about the ones you know Hitch.
                                                                                                    I know two, one being a former boss.

The least interesting thing about Jains is that their name is....Jain.

They are trusted by all the various religions in India that distrust and despise each other and are thus much in demand as honest brokers in business matters.

When a Jain's time to die has come (they decide this themselves rather than on medical grounds), the more observant will give away all their posessions and then simply cease eating or drinking whilst in a transcendant state of meditation. Sometimes this state can go on so long that by the time they die, their corpses can be withered away to an incredible lightness.

There ya go.

Comment

What a great game. Fucking Madagascar

Comment

Rory pulling a Rory.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          Italy getting so badly hit, means our little country of Malta will be next, seeing as they are right next door. It's carnival week until Wednesday too, and the place is crawling with Italians. Fun times..
                                                                                                          Think it's all northern Italy so far, which is closer to London than it is Malta tbf, so if they contain it up there it shouldn't be too big a worry.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

So 6 nations games only matter when we win
                                                                                                              So much to savour in that defeat today, couldn’t believe how much the sponsors and hype merchant bum campers managed to reinflate the bubble so soon after the disgrace in Japan
                                                                                                              #6notions
                                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 23-02-20, 22:58.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                So 6 nations games only matter when we win
                                                                                                                So much to savour in that defeat today, couldn’t believe how much the sponsors and hype merchant bum campers managed to reinflate the bubble
                                                                                                                #6notions
                                                                                                                What are your thoughts on the apocalypse virus?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  What are your thoughts on the apocalypse virus?
                                                                                                                  Haven’t been following it that much
                                                                                                                  Years ago I’d probably have a house full of beans and face masks at this stage
                                                                                                                  It’s just a fresh addition to the list of insurmountable problems that we all face this decade.
                                                                                                                  Only satisfaction I’ll take is that Stephen Pinker is going to look like a total moron
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 23-02-20, 23:13.

Comment

...

Comment

But now they've already developed a vaccine and seem pretty effective at identifying and treating it.

.
                                                                                                                      ???????

Comment

Maybe one just for denny:

Was never something that was a big factor for me, but just always presumed China numbers are made up.

Wasn't there something about even organ donation numbers being fictitious because someone realised they fit a model.

Think there was some talk about their infection numbers being suspect too.

Comment

The virus is a funny situation, it's one of the rare times where I've been more bearish than the gen pop but I don't know what to do with that info. Would have lost money betting with that view in the markets up until now, seems like reality is finally coming home there. And there's little you can do to protect yourself healthwise.

On the plus side death rate seems to be something like .2% for the <40s. If it turns out it's a global pandemic maybe it'd be worth getting it early before the ICUs are overrun.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 24-02-20, 00:25.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X