Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why have pokerstars cancelled all tourneys till 10pm?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Good man Zebo !
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
          Why have pokerstars cancelled all tourneys till 10pm?
          Systems crashed yesterday so they just cancelled everything til they get it back online.

Comment

lol

The "99" call was a policy of simultaneous retaliation by the 1974 British Lions tour to South Africa, (the 99 comes from the British emergency services telephone number which is 999). The tour was marred by on-pitch violence, which the match officials did not adequately control and the relative absence of cameras compared to the modern game made citing and punishment after the fact unlikely. The Lions' Captain, Willie John McBride (Ireland) therefore instigated a policy of "one in, all in" - that is, when one Lion retaliated, all other Lions were expected to join in the melee or hit the nearest Springbok.[1] By doing so, the referee would be unable to identify any single instigator, and so would be left with the choice of sending off all or none of the team. In this respect, the "99" call was extremely successful - no Lions player was sent off during the tour
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              McIlroy seems impressively consistent at overachieving.
              On the course maybe. Seems to be a disaster zone off it.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Really? I havnt heard much about him bar breaking up with the tennis chick.

Comment

Dunno man he is fairly rich tbf

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                    Really? I havnt heard much about him bar breaking up with the tennis chick.
                    That court case did not evince a man with sound judgement. If even a quarter of what was said was true, it was pretty damning.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

#desperatlyseekingicuras
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        Hmmm. Thought this yoke couldnt get any worse. FU BBV.

Burst my hire pants from the arse to the knee outsidd the church.

Man with big windows in Castlebar fucked me over for a new pair for €120 on the way to the hotel.
                        Jesus h Christ. It got worse.

Best man mentioned in his speech but made it ambiguous enoungh so that everytime i go anywhere i get asked "Are u the groomsman that shat his pants?"

Jaeger time.FML.

Comment

The Comedians, has lots of potential imo. A very "awkward", Larry David style about it.

Comedians Billy Crystal and Josh Gad star in this comedy series that mimics their real-life roles. A comedy legend (Crystal) is reluctantly paired with an edgy, up-and-coming comedian (Gad) on a late-night sketch comedy show
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Music video by Creed performing Don't Stop Dancing. (C) 2002 Wind-Up Entertainment, Inc.

Comment

Listen to Angel Of Small Death & The Codeine Scene : https://Hozier.lnk.to/HoizerListenIDFollow Hozier : https://Hozier.lnk.to/FollowID Hozier Store : htt...

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                    The Comedians, has lots of potential imo. A very "awkward", Larry David style about it.
                                    My current breakfast sitcom is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Comment

Comment

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by 3 Doors Down performing Here Without You. (C) 2002 Universal Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.#3DoorsDown #HereWith...

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                          My current breakfast sitcom is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
                                          Yes, i was told about this, sounds very good. Love Tina Fey's stuff. Not as milfy as Julia Louis-Dreyfus, but she does have 10 years on her i guess...

Edit: what a coinkadink...Veep, S4 started back tonight also.
                                          Last edited by oleras; 11-04-15, 23:28.
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

If you don't like hard rock, don't click.

REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Savior performed by Rise Against.Follow Rise Against:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/riseagainstFacebook: htt...

Comment

Comment

This is the last bit of spam for the evening.

REMASTERED IN HD!Check out ‘The Reason (15th Anniversary)’ wherever you stream music & on vinyl: https://UMe.lnk.to/TheReason15YDSubscribe and ring the bell ...

Comment

For the 'I hear your a racist now' Le Pen family, Marion, the granddaughter seems a bit hot. You don't normally get hot racists.

SPOILER
                                                  Is a racist dog possible? I have a Golden Retriever, the friendliest fella ever. Rolls over for a rub if anyone even comes close but every time we pass a black or chinese person he stands to the opposite side totally avoiding them. But Indian people seem scared of him so he always walks towards them. Strange little fecker.

Comment

McIlroy seems impressively consistent at overachieving.
                                                    WAT?

He's like 25, number 1 golfer in the world, and still absolutely loaded despite whatever went on in the court case, of which I have no idea because I couldn't care less about that gossipy second hand info shite.

Comment

For the 'I hear your a racist now' Le Pen family, Marion, the granddaughter seems a bit hot. You don't normally get hot racists.

And there it is... a classic example of the type of posts I missed since leaving BBV/boards.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                            This is the last bit of spam for the evening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0
                                                            Both of these are on my regular karaoke playlist.

Comment

I don't follow the sport. But doesn't getting to number 1 essentially involve being impressively consistent at overachieving? Like today. He's not going to win the thing clearly, but even still he's a contender of sorts.
                                                              I have absolutely no idea what you are on about here. Do you?

What do you mean by 'overachieving'?

At first I was assuming you had a bet on him and were pissed, because he's not going to win barring a miracle. But now I'm absolutely clueless as to what you are saying and what angle you are coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                Both of these are on my regular karaoke playlist.
                                                                I got the ride on New Years Eve to the Hoobastank song about 6/7 years ago. I'd never heard 3 doors down til tonight. I'm listening to them on youtube now, not bad.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's the in vogue thing at the moment to knock Mcillroy, irish begrudging at it's finest!

Comment

Live audio from Slane Castle, mixed with buffalo footage and clips from the MJ Blige version.

‘Creep’ is taken from ‘Pablo Honey’ out on XL Recordings. Buy & stream it here: https://radiohead.ffm.to/pablohoneyDirected by Brett TurnbullCommissioned by ...

Listen to 'Eyes Closed' out now: https://ImagineDragons.lnk.to/EyesClosedWatch the official video for ‘Eyes Closed here: https://ImagineDragons.lnk.to/EyesCl...

Few more of my regular songs, last one doesn't go down to well with the older crew though.

Comment

Throw up an aul vid of you on the karaoke there for the lols. I just donked my last tourney, on the bubble obv, so off to bed soon.

Comment

No, no bet. I was just impressed with the amount of times he tends to be there or thereabouts in these big events. Plus, obv, him being number one at the moment.

As to you being literally clueless: its literally as I said it... Just a random remark by me saying he seems to be really good. No need for further analysis of it or deeper thought. Relax.
                                                                            The best golfers usually are there or thereabouts, like in any sport the best usually challenge for the big trophies.

I just wasn't getting the whole "overachieving" thing, like it was a snipe of some sort and I couldn't figure it.

Comment

I got the ride on New Years Eve to the Hoobastank song about 6/7 years ago. I'd never heard 3 doors down til tonight. I'm listening to them on youtube now, not bad.
                                                                              Yeah, it's weird, 160ml views and it's 12-13 years old but it's not that popular in Europe, catchy song though.

Comment

...

Comment

Throw up an aul vid of you on the karaoke there for the lols. I just donked my last tourney, on the bubble obv, so off to bed soon.
                                                                                  Did one a while back, stars in your eyes in the local, was gonna do Johnny cash but ended up doing Liam Gallagher, I'll try to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                    Yeah, it's weird, 160ml views and it's 12-13 years old but it's not that popular in Europe, catchy song though.
                                                                                    Yeah it was actually the video that got my attention. It came on some music channel in a pub I used to work but sound was off so I went searching later. The rest of their stuff is questionable imo.

Comment

Landlady looking for our pps numbers for water. Four of us share digs. Do we have to give her the pps numbers?
                                                                                      no
                                                                                      Better Call Saul is class.
                                                                                      better than breaking bad

Class, tale of virginity, sexual awakening, peer pressure, great lyrics.

making baked potatoes at 1.30am, being hit on by some girl that is probably a bot on skype chat, this is the life
                                                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 12-04-15, 00:35.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                      X