This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    What are those rectangular pads on their upper backs? Bugging me.
    I just assumed it was some kind of under armour thing but maybe someone who actually knows could clarify.

Comment

Rooting for England here for a bit of a sweat.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Happy for Dom, he got a great run for his money with his few pints in town.
        He is going to get some land when he sobers up in the morning
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What are those rectangular pads on their upper backs? Bugging me.
          GPS trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            I must say Sabastien has been waiting for this very moment to show hemself.
            A Tarf man to the manor born.

Comment

England gonna do it

Comment

Berger hit an albatross in Arnold Palmer seemingly.
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  Berger hit an albatross in Arnold Palmer seemingly.
                  Was it hurt?
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    England gonna do it
                    No they are not... BELIEVE!
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

That should be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        That should be enough.
                        Why u old fool? Why!

Comment

The sweat is back on.

Comment

Another try now for England and we can really get the root on for France.

Comment

Ridiculously good reffing too. Wayne Barnes should be chained to a chair and forced to watch this five hundred times over.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Yay!

Perspiration.

Sport is shit if you don't have a squeaky bum.

Comment

We're chill, France too involved in this to lose by requisite distance.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Win or lose Irelands dinner this evening is going to be rank so long in the bain maries.

Comment

Sure as I said earlier who cares about the championship in a WC year unless its a slam. Over to wham v Sunderland it is

Comment

engerland shooting themselves with dum dum bullets

Comment

France surely most lol-tastic of Western nations. So big, post-colonial powerful and yet so pathetically weak in comparison to its peers. God damn I hate them gifting England this!

Comment

Sure as I said earlier who cares about the championship in a WC year unless its a slam. Over to wham v Sunderland it is

and the Waterford starting team for tonights under 9 game is.

Comment

I haven't looked at a single post in here today but thought I'd pop in while drunk to call the French a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkey cunts.

Sorry shrap.

Comment

Thats some incredible running off the ball from the Prop - Buy the man a pint of Guinness

Comment

Great timing, sorry again shrap!!!

Comment

what a support line by Debatty

Comment

Wow... lol France to the sublime in 5 secs... Crazy bastards.
                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        I haven't looked at a single post in here today but thought I'd pop in while drunk to call the French a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkey cunts.

Sorry shrap.
                                                        Great timing, sorry again shrap!!!
                                                        Gfy5sp

Best game of the tournament by a country mile

Comment

No, I was right first time, surrender monkeys.

Comment

Not sure if serious...

Comment

Those 3 missed pens lads will do us

Comment

He didn't have control of that so no try, no?

Comment

Wtf knock on try!

Comment

In other words

I've just pissed in my pants… and nobody can do anything about it.”

Comment

Unreal

Comment

No, I've changed my mind again. Allez les blues.

Comment

This is like a bunch of fat blokes having a mess game in the park.

Comment

Missed conversion is huge 2 tries needed just

Comment

Those 3 missed pens lads will do us
                                                                              It was really only 6 points and the pass that Bowe made that they intercepted was far more significant.

Comment

You would nearly forgive the first four rounds of tedious shite for this day.

Can teams not be incentivised to play like this all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Bonus points?

Comment

Jack Kyle would approve off all this last minute math shenanigans im sure.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                      Bonus points?
                                                                                      Yeah maybe. 2 BP though, not one.

Comment

No back again. Missed kicks by us and the French not good for the heart.

Comment

Fucking hell

Comment

Did France not convert their last try? I thought it was 48-30 before the try that time and they only have 35 after the try and what I thought was a conversion.

Anyway, squeaky bum time.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

6 points for a try 2 for a penalty or drop kick.
                                                                                              Imagine how bad it would be if was still just 4 for a try.

Comment

try and missed conversion would be LOL

Comment

BELIEVE

Jeysus in a heap here

Where's the kleenex

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

WTF

Comment

for fucks sake!!!!!!

Comment

Holy shit that was amazing!!!

Comment

I had the Facebook petition for the rematch set up and all
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Just about ye cunts thanks shrap

Comment

best ever 6 nations day.

Comment

What a mess. Great fucking mess though.

Comment

Never in doubt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                  X