X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    You are the PSV of Irish rugby.
    It was akin to if Alex Ferguson came down and did interview just after United went a goal down against Chelsea. I like Schmidt but that was classless as fuck.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
      The Mid table comment is harsh but they definitely over achieved and are back at their level now. Which is between 5th and 7th.
      We call it 6th mate.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
        Absolutely and ye are probably the form team at the minute (maybe
        arsenal ?), even allowing for yesterdays loss. With some good summer signings I'd expect next year to be a 3 team fight for the title.
        Still a bit too much work to be done to put a title challenge up imo. Only Missing Carrick, Jones and Blind yesterday and not enough cover to replace them. Rooney wasted in midfield but there was no other option. I thought Zouma did a good job on Fellaini. Di Maria seems to really be struggling. If the Falcao rumours to Liverpool are true, yer welcome to him. Yesterday was his chance and he missed the boat. Holding onto DDG has to be a priority as well as new signings.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          I'll probably go over for the weekend anyway if Jennies doesn't run at punchestown
          Let me know. Maybe we can meet up pre match for a quick pint around twickenham.

Comment

Decent hit:

Gôl Lee Beattie i Brestatyn yn erbyn Bangor. Sgor terfynol Prestatyn 1 - 3 Bangor yn gem olaf Prestatyn yn Gerddi Bastion yn Uwch Gynghrair Cymru. Lee Beatti...
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ireland is pretty class with a bit of sun
              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

Comment

Hon the Deise.

Comment

She bought all around her today with the birthday money !

major gaming addiction !

Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      Ireland is pretty class with a bit of sun
                      Was out on Portmarnock beach today and then onto Malahide for a bit, quality for sure.
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Finally got around to ordering my NAS box today got the Synology DS414 & ordered 16TB of Western Digital Red hard drives, looking forward to it's arrival & setup. Was looking at fressnas an a HP setup but I just like the ease of use from the Synology.

Comment

I have no idea what any of that means, except hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                            Finally got around to ordering my NAS box today got the Synology DS414 & ordered 16TB of Western Digital Red hard drives, looking forward to it's arrival & setup. Was looking at fressnas an a HP setup but I just like the ease of use from the Synology.
                            Pretty much my set up Dan. The synology stuff is the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                              This Dublin v Cork game could be a cracking game of hurling. Dubs tried something against them in the league that backfired spectacularly but if they stick to the hurling they showed v Kilkenny, Tipp and Limerick they'll give Cork one hell of a game.
                              Cracking game indeed. Both games were excellent and Nowlan Park in all its sun kissed splendour, outstanding value for €15, where else would ya get it.

Dublin will be devastated, should have won easily, can feel aggrieved at some frees not given and particularly poor implementation of the advantage rule just before the Cork goal.

And Deise supremacy

Comment

watching negreanau play the sunday million, ah poker nostalgia
                                Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

fun to watch cos he plays any aul crap

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                  Pretty much my set up Dan. The synology stuff is the nuts.
                                  Had been going back & forth over it my buddy has the HP setup & freenas and it's supposed to be good to use but no where near the level of Synology, do you know if the ram can be upgraded on the NAS?

Comment

Got off the kitchen chair this evening and got an excruciating pain in my back, lower right maybe 6 inches up from my backside. Thought by now the pain would be gone. Took a Difene at 5pm didnt really do anything. Sitting on couch now and its like a dull nagging pain not too uncomfortable pain but still annoying. Any ideas. wouldnt be a disc out would it? I have never ever suffered back pain before so not sure.
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Hard to say what it is but slipped disc would be more painful. I had bad back pain before Christmas and went to lad across from Garda station in port laois . Found him to be very good.

Comment

Had been going back & forth over it my buddy has the HP setup & freenas and it's supposed to be good to use but no where near the level of Synology, do you know if the ram can be upgraded on the NAS?
                                        You can upgrade the RAM on my DS412+. The feeling though is just ugrade from 1GB to 2GB as the system slows upgrading to 4GB for some reason. Opening the case seems to be a little troublesome also.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                          Got off the kitchen chair this evening and got an excruciating pain in my back, lower right maybe 6 inches up from my backside. Thought by now the pain would be gone. Took a Difene at 5pm didnt really do anything. Sitting on couch now and its like a dull nagging pain not too uncomfortable pain but still annoying. Any ideas. wouldnt be a disc out would it? I have never ever suffered back pain before so not sure.
                                          That's your liver fighting back!

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                            Hard to say what it is but slipped disc would be more painful. I had bad back pain before Christmas and went to lad across from Garda station in port laois . Found him to be very good.
                                            Maybe I have a high pain threshold lol

Funny you mention Portlaoise, as colm was saying there is a chap out by The Heath here in Portlaoise who works on Horses and humans and is meant to be unreal. ill see how I go tomorrow after a hot bath. ( on CHD recommendations)

I am hoping after a good nights sleep with maybe electric blanket on might help. I am a fucker like that , i will put up with a pain for at least a week before I will get it looked at
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

What's the difference in Synology vs HP?

Comment

[VINE]O19eJlPln0T[/VINE]

Comment

Surprised SP didn't have something to say about this article

The Irish Cancer Society is very concerned that 5pc of current smokers used e-cigarettes before they started smoking as it reflects the fear that they are being used as a 'gateway' product to tobacco.
                                                    Local News from Dublin with Independent.ie. Get local Sport, Entertainment, Business & Lifestyle news for Dublin City, North and South Dublin.

I really love the 'gateway' idea. I'd smoked marijuana, snorted speed, and taken quite a bit of LSD and magic mushrooms before I started smoking. Maybe they should all be made illegal too
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 19-04-15, 21:48.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                          [VINE]O19eJlPln0T[/VINE]
                                                          That Zach G laugh gets me every time.

Comment

Sky arts had me tonight, a repeat of the Springsteen & I film, which is great and a first viewing for me, a musicares special on The Boss, twas fab, although someone needs to show Sting how to clap...weirdo.

A highlight for me, there was many.

Tim McGraw with Faith Hill - Tougher than the Rest. Musicares
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                              What's the difference in Synology vs HP?
                                                              HP you would have to use Windows Server or FreeNas etc which would obviously work fine but Synology just seems crazy easy & very intuitive to use with their own DSM software, there is some video tutorials on YouTube with a guy flashing the Synology program onto a HP machine but I thought just for the ease to go with it. There host of apps for phones/tablets looked to be absolutely excellent for getting to your content, they have an inbuilt torrent manager in their DSM think they also have access to file lockers like uploaded.net etc.

Comment

Twitter site called Football Fights, probably run by Lloyd. Its a mans game anyway...

Comment

Jasus, #1 is a proper leg breaker, not nice to watch.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

night mates

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                      I'd smoked salmon before I started smoking. Gateway salmon.
                                                                      Reductio ad absurdum.

You are arguing that smoking heroin cannot be considered a path towards a more extensive intravenous habit that is more damaging.

Anyway big tobacco would never do anything as convoluted as promoting vaping to minors as a way of getting new customers... Would they:

How tobacco firms tried to undermine Muslim countries' smoking ban

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                      Or, one in three give up smoking tobacco is the flip side of those same numbers. I can't imagine other quitting aids have that level of success?
                                                                      I don't know, health promotion campaigns and the outlawing of upfront marketing have been doing very well up to now.

As I keep saying as this debate runs around in circles, when there is evidence that it reduces the the overall amount of smoking in the population then I'll be for it.

If and when that day comes I still wont want people spitting their regurgitated formaldehyde and nicotine droplets into my face, thank you.
                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 20-04-15, 07:32.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                          X