Clear All

Pox bottle
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Loads of turnovers by Ireland. Impressive

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        Loads of turnovers by Ireland. Impressive
        Still the worst country in the world for needless knock ons.

Comment

Henshaw looks bollixed too.

Great refereeing so far as well.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Still the worst country in the world for needless knock ons.
            Rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Rubbish.
              You were responsible for that.

Comment

There is less than zero space out there. We're doing surprisingly well in tbe scrum and have their lineout under pressure. Advantage us.

Zebo looks our likeliest man to do something, must actually be listening to Schmidt now.

Comment

There is less than zero space out there. We're doing surprisingly well in tbe scrum and have their lineout under pressure. Advantage us.

Zebo looks our likeliest man to do something, must actually be listening to Schmidt now.
                  still very little width on the attack unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    But is he happy?
                    I've never met somebody that is happy.
                    May as well be unhappy on the balcony.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                      still very little width on the attack unfortunately.
                      Opening up now.

Comment

J-Sex
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Lancaster must be sick at the stupidity of some of the penalties they are giving away

Comment

Boom
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Classy operation at work

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                Classy operation at work
                                Great, great effort by Henshaw.

Comment

KaBoom.

Comment

Just scared the absolute shit out of my girlfriend who was asleep on the couch shouting when Henshaw scored. Death stare is in full force.

Worth it.
                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Time to rub their noses in it now, and get the 30 point win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                        Time to rub their noses in it now, and get the 30 point win.
                                        England ain't dead yet. Vunipola makes a good decision on that break amd they would have been back in it.

And I don't trust Madigan to close it out at all. Hopefully Murray takes all the responsibility on..

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                          Just scared the absolute shit out of my girlfriend who was asleep on the couch shouting when Henshaw scored. Death stare is in full force.

Worth it.
                                          The same happened here earlier when Coutinho got the winner in the Liverpool game (well, my girlfriend, not yours). I started to apologise then said I wasn't sorry.

Great try though, and just as well she was awake this time.

Comment

Zeebo not being used at all this half.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

England ain't dead yet. Vunipola makes a good decision on that break amd they would have been back in it.

And I don't trust Madigan to close it out at all. Hopefully Murray takes all the responsibility on..
                                              Madigans been all over the place.
                                              Jesus were playing helter skelter if we get a scrum adavnatage take it wind down 45 seconds.
                                              enegland need to up the pace and game we dont.

Comment

Cian knocked out there

Comment

Ffs Healy tackle low not around the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                    Ffs Healy tackle low not around the head.
                                                    Looked to me like Cole led with the forearm?

Comment

Looked to me like Cole led with the forearm forehead?
                                                      FYP
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Clinging on a bit here.

Comment

There is an awful reek of late drama.

Comment

He blew that up a bit early ?
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X