Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just over 7 days until the start of the predictions competition, this time next week we'll be giddy with excitement wondering what to put down for MUFC v Spurs.
    Its the premier IPB football gamblage event for the new season -
    get involved now.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
      what legislation are they talking about?
      Have no idea

Comment

Dweezil does daddy Frank proud . 2 hours long but if ye never heard the music of Frank Zappa , let Dweezil show you . For an insight into the man himself , YouTube his interviews .

The mind is like a parachute, only works when it's open -FZ
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Have no idea
          I got the same email today but I'd never even heard of NetBet until I saw your post. Are they an incarnation of a previous poker site?

Comment

Have no idea
            Got this from 32 red as my account has been blocked, can only think the govt.may be trying to enforce their gambling tax on betting companies:

Good evening Edward,

Thank you for your message and I hope this finds you in good health.

I can see the reason you cannot access the sports account is due to Irish licensing protocols. During recent changes, the licensing agreement changed removing the ability for Irish players to access.

As we don’t currently have the required licence, you won’t be able to access your account sadly.

Any pending bets will be completed and any subsequent payouts will have to be withdrawn manually.

This situation isn’t ideal and we hope to have everything sorted soon enough so you won’t be blocked for long hopefully but as it stands, you won’t be able to access the account.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
              Got this from 32 red as my account has been blocked, can only think the govt.may be trying to enforce their gambling tax on betting companies:

Good evening Edward,
              So, did they find you in good health? And can you still not access your account sadly?

Reads like it was google translated from Chinese badly
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                I got the same email today but I'd never even heard of NetBet until I saw your post. Are they an incarnation of a previous poker site?
                They were Poker770 but got a complete revamp.

Comment

Have no idea
                  Betting (Amendment) Act 2015 in all likelihood
                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Random recommendation. A documentary RTE broadcast a few nights ago and on RTE player called One million Dubliners. It's about the history and workings of Glasnevin cemetery. It's absolutely fantastic and well worth watching. I'd suggest not researching it much and just watch it, kinda got to trust me on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                      So, did they find you in good health? And can you still not access your account sadly?

Reads like it was google translated from Chinese badly
                      They found me in reasonable health. I was pretty sad when trying to access the account

Comment

They were Poker770 but got a complete revamp.
                        Thanks, that makes sense now. I played on there a bit many moons ago.

Comment

RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            Cool. Off to The Deane?
                            Just gave the irish goodbye and sneaked off home but the rest of the lads were heading for the Deane. Wedding to go to tomorrow so best choice to have chips and a snooze

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                              Just gave the irish goodbye and sneaked off home but the rest of the lads were heading for the Deane. Wedding to go to tomorrow so best choice to have chips and a snooze
                              Pffft. Ended up outside the East side Tavern with AndyFB drinkin rum.

Comment

Aquarium for a few free rums & cash action

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                  RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper
                                  i only googled him this afternoon to see was there a connection with the Rowdy that ronda rousey uses in her name was also suprised to know his not really scottish. random google and later in the evening he is the the news for dying. strange shit

Comment

mugsy killed rrp
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                      Aquarium for a few free rums & cash action
                                      Lost the loots to AndyFB when he peeled A3o and flopped the proverbials. Did manage to introduce free flowing free rum to the top floor much to the amusement and disbelievement of Jacques

Comment

had a double cheese burger in bunson, cooked medium

here is an artists impression

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Just got around to episode 2 of Britain at the bookies, that golf tipster lads boss at the racing post is a grade A sickie

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                            Never done it before. always used to go by ferry, but i suspect it's as simple as that. get there, get in your queue, drive on and drive off the other side.

Only really worried about getting there, as operation stacks is in place, so there's about 5 miles of motorway closed as a parking lot for lorries, so traffic builds up on the non motorway roads.
                                            Left 2 hours early. Got here 2 hours early. Luckily they put us on an earlier train. About to board. Let the holidays begin!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                              Just got around to episode 2 of Britain at the bookies, that golf tipster lads boss at the racing post is a grade A sickie
                                              Mrs D is avidly watching this, think primarily to reinforce long-held suspicions.
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I can't help but feel some level of empathy for the dumb bastard. Myself and a friend of mine used to regularly watch "office space" and contemplate moves like this

Comment

Working...
                                                X