• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobby
          There's a video of some Madrid fans trying to kick and punch Bales car leaving the ground last night apparently. On phone so can't link it. Fairly shocking stuff if it's actually real.
          Well I doubt it is going to be Atletico..

SPOILER
          I'll see myself out
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda
            Lay me some odds
            Your bag of skittles to my 2 bags of skittles and a moro?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman
              Don't know if I could go with guilty if I was on the Graham Dwyer trial jury.
              Originally posted by Zod
              If you accept the phones are his and the phones put him in the vicinity of where the body was buried, coupled with the videos on his laptop and the text messages it meets the burden of proof imo.
              Originally posted by eamonhonda
              Hes gonna get off I reckon
              We all would fancy ourselves as Henry Fonda in 12 Angry men but in reality with such a weight of circumstantial evidence I can't see any jury letting him walk.
              A couple of hours to make it look like there was something to talk about then fuck the slimy prick into a cell in Arbour Hill and throw the key away.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CHD
                lol Madrid fans. Hopefully Chelsea make a move for him. Madrid fans will be sick in a couple of seasons when he is destroying teams and Ronaldo is past it.
                It's funny how even in the modern era, some old school wisdom still gets proven correct: There's only room for one completely selfish player in a team. You're right that Bale would be better off moving to get away from the toxic environment he's in, but who's gonna pay his wages?
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Signed up for first 5km race, but can't stop eating chocolate, oh the war rages within.

Damn you aldi and your mint creme bar!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                    It's funny how even in the modern era, some old school wisdom still gets proven correct: There's only room for one completely selfish player in a team. You're right that Bale would be better off moving to get away from the toxic environment he's in, but who's gonna pay his wages?
                    Chelsea. We have loads of long term monies freed up with Lampard, Cole and Torres gone and Terry taking a wage cut. Still have 40M left from last year and a new sponsor on board. The money is there for a big signing then back to the one out, one in system.

Costa
                    Bale - Hazard - Cuadrado
                    Matic - Fabregas
                    ??? - Terry - Zouma - Dave
                    T-Bo

New left back or punch Luis non stop til he remembers how to defend during the summer. That would be some team with a half decent bench.

Comment

Dave is shorthand for Cezar Azpilawhatsit?

Can't fathom why you'd want to drop Ivanovic. He's been a beast in fantasy football for years. I couldn't live without those points.

Who would you like for left back? Stick to attainable/available players.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Young French left back Kurzawa at Monaco looks a serious player from what I've seen of him in the CL. Production line coming from France is probably as good as anywhere currently.

Whoever signs Filipe Anderson from Chelsea City United will prob win the league next year. He''ll be the the next world player of the year once Messi and Ronaldo stop winning them whenever that'll be(prob another 3 years or so).
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Dave is shorthand for Cezar Azpilawhatsit?
                          Yep. As his song goes... César Azpilicueta we'll just call you Dave.

Can't fathom why you'd want to drop Ivanovic. He's been a beast in fantasy football for years. I couldn't live without those points.

Who would you like for left back? Stick to attainable/available players.
                          The odd goal/assist doesn't make up for his defensive flaws. We have an attacking right back and defensive right attacking midfielder. It is retarded. We should have kept Bertrand. Could keep Dave left back and sign a RB either. Clyne/Coleman seem to be perfect for the PL but would cost a lot. Have no idea tbh.

Comment

That's kind of assuming a correlation between being an FFL monster and being a good player.
                            Fair enough its probably a direct relationship for forwards, but I suspect it doesn't hold true for defenders and some midfield roles.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD
                              Connor - Look in to my eyes little man, little Brazilian, Você vai morrer (you're going to die)
                              What you got to say now, face to face, man to man, What you got to say now, You have nothing to say
                              Face to face you got nothing to say, you got nothing to say face to face. Gimme that, Spit shine that!!!!!

Later on...
                              Aldo - I am really mad, I can't wait to go right through him

He is the King of all WUMs and trolls. eagleye stuff.
                              What a twat. The spit shine stuff is very unclassy. He isn't the sharpest.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                              Signed up for first 5km race, but can't stop eating chocolate, oh the war rages within.

Damn you aldi and your mint creme bar!
                              Rainbow?
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                That's kind of assuming a correlation between being an FFL monster and being a good player.
                                Fair enough its probably a direct relationship for forwards, but I suspect it doesn't hold true for defenders and some midfield roles.
                                What did you have for breakfast aj?

Comment

All mighty BBV can someone recommended a good Irish bar in Praque? Thanking you in advance!

Comment

Name change to Cesar please

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool
                                      I almost never take them either. I have taken one since 2011 I think.
                                      It's amazing how little you are sick when you work for yourself.
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

[

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        It's amazing how little you are sick when you work for yourself.
                                        Ask for Anna if you are going to the grooming rooms, she has been on telly and in the cinema and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

Rainbow?
                                          Nope, that one looks cool too, bit dear. You doing it? I saw the lovely lass was
                                          It's one for Irish Kidney Association, I like to support random things. i enjoy that.

Comment

Working...
                                          X