X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Hahahaha, you've got to love Dublin auld wans
    Any temptation to enter the marathon as a non-binary? https://www.independent.ie/sport/oth...a61194559.html
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Any temptation to enter the marathon as a non-binary? https://www.independent.ie/sport/oth...a61194559.html
      Saw that. Wonder will there be many.

They really should have two categories though, male non binary and female non binary, for fairness.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I joined a mixed volleyball league here in cdmx, and there are quite a few rules about what you can do as a man. Men can't block women and they can't spike it (smash) it from the front of the court. It's probably a little early for Mexico for us all to start identifying as women!

Comment

Seems likely the long-awaited Ukrainian counter-offensive is underway. I'm sure facts will take time to emerge but hopefully all the NATO weaponry tilts the scales decisively.

One Time.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            I see everyone's favourite president did a town hall on CNN last night. Seems like Trump v2.0 is exactly the same as 1.0.

I would imagine, although they can't say it out loud, Democrats are secretly delighted. Trump will be backed into a corner where he has to support extreme anti-abortion positions and bye, bye suburban women and hence the election.
            Have you watched any of it? Some of it is absolutely wild

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Have you watched any of it? Some of it is absolutely wild

It's standard Trump though. Nothing new.

We might have forgotten him a bit but that's just BAU stuff for The Donald.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Sky and the Ground probably the right pub for you.
                Alas Finkles 147 club is no more.
                Pub Spy.
                A friendly affable Barman. Toilets were clean but one of the dryers was omitting a musty blow . (Nudge nudge ladies ) the pint at 5 15 was perfectly pulled and value for money . My fellow commando was looking for Perri crisps and a glass of Taylor Keith red Lemonade for nostalgic reasons. Quiet and respectful clientele which is tragically boring. Tis early yet. 4.5 stars for the guinness

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Pub Spy.
                  A friendly affable Barman. Toilets were clean but one of the dryers was omitting a musty blow . (Nudge nudge ladies ) the pint at 5 15 was perfectly pulled and value for money . My fellow commando was looking for Perri crisps and a glass of Taylor Keith red Lemonade for nostalgic reasons. Quiet and respectful clientele which is tragically boring. Tis early yet. 4.5 stars for the guinness
                  Is that a Sunday World reference?

Comment

Yes CC

Comment

...Surely even I can't break the great tradition of a well run Eurovision competition!!... AJ has lost the plot and decided i've earned the right to run the Sweep this year- i'm honoured...

So, IPB Eurovision 2023 Sweep - Lets Rise like a Phoenix with the mudafucka beat.
                      26 countries participating- Taking out the Swedes and Finns, Leaving 24.

Need 8 players @ €25. Honour based system, no escrow, so only known good eggs need apply.

You will get 3 countries each in a random draw (moderate seeding to prevent anyone getting three 100/1 shots) overseen by me.

Complicated Scoring system - your two lowest scoring countries count, add them together and the lowest overall total scoops the whole pot.
                      Open to all but much more fun if you will be watching and drunkenly posting as it happens.

And don't worry if you think you'll suck- our greatest achievement in the last decade has been Jedward, so the bar is set low...

I'll be back regularly to check on names/numbers, if 8 names are in don't worry - keep adding your name for a second game...

Comment

In

Comment

I'll play

Comment

In

Comment

In
                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Music King Round 2 is in full swing.

Votes close on Saturday at 12pm for all entries

Comment

Have spent a few weeks trying to setup a massively complicated ChatGPT series of apps. Often with significant failure - still not there yet. Trying to get backend codes to speak to frontend codes is killing me both quickly and slowly.

Have been using ChatGPT itself mainly to work out the issues, which it is quite good at doing. Was rather excited therefore to realise that its possible to access Google Bard, the ChatGPT competitor, through a VPN. Was thinking that surely Google would be even better.

But, jesus christ on a stick, its unbelievable how bad Bard is. Like, essentially just generalistic nonsense. How did Google mess up so badly? They look to be years behind, rather than months.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                    ...Surely even I can't break the great tradition of a well run Eurovision competition!!... AJ has lost the plot and decided i've earned the right to run the Sweep this year- i'm honoured...

So, IPB Eurovision 2023 Sweep - Lets Rise like a Phoenix with the mudafucka beat.

Need 8 players @ €25. Honour based system, no escrow, so only known good eggs need apply.

You will get 3 countries each in a random draw (moderate seeding to prevent anyone getting three 100/1 shots) overseen by me.

Complicated Scoring system - your two lowest scoring countries count, add them together and the lowest overall total scoops the whole pot.
                                    Open to all but much more fun if you will be watching and drunkenly posting as it happens.

And don't worry if you think you'll suck- our greatest achievement in the last decade has been Jedward, so the bar is set low...

I'll be back regularly to check on names/numbers, if 8 names are in don't worry - keep adding your name for a second game...
                                    in

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Have spent a few weeks trying to setup a massively complicated ChatGPT series of apps. Often with significant failure - still not there yet. Trying to get backend codes to speak to frontend codes is killing me both quickly and slowly.

Have been using ChatGPT itself mainly to work out the issues, which it is quite good at doing. Was rather excited therefore to realise that its possible to access Google Bard, the ChatGPT competitor, through a VPN. Was thinking that surely Google would be even better.

But, jesus christ on a stick, its unbelievable how bad Bard is. Like, essentially just generalistic nonsense. How did Google mess up so badly? They look to be years behind, rather than months.
                                      To what end pray tell?

Some thought you were on a bender or incarcerated due to bender related activities maybe even shagged into insensibility by loony toons asian or even murdered by your FIL
                                      and this is what you come up with to explain your absence! Apps!!

Disappointed

Comment

Recommendation request - we have a 6.5m x 4m flat roof at the back of our house, covered in fibreglass that is cracking. There actually was a leak in it before we moved in, we got the sellers to fix but of course they did the cheapest job possible. There are now multiple cracks, it's fine at present and not visibly leaking but it's only a matter of time, so we need the fibreglass done entirely I think. It was obviously a shitty job to start with as fibreglass roofs should last 20+ years I believe, the house was only completed in early 2020!

Anyhow, need a recommendation for a roofing/fibreglass company in Dublin, if anyone has one. Also would love to hear how much these types of things cost; I was told by a roofer who was up there putting up our solar panels that the job isn't that big and should be a matter of hundreds, not four figures, but who knows...

Comment

In for Eurovision sweep...

Comment

ionapaul ...While you're in the neighbourhood...any plans to ever add draw and stud games at GG?

Comment

Neighbouring house, 54sqm, D2 BER - €430k. https://www.masonestates.ie/resident...dublin/4701060

jaysus.

We got our upgraded BER to B2 (from an original F - never again) in my absence from here and are a positively roomy 83sqm, with a sideplot sufficient to build another house.

Either that €430k is madness - and it seems like it tbh - or we are quids in.

Comment

Just happened to go looking at our area there.....The house 2 down from me was up for rent for €2750 a month...Absolute madness.

Comment

Neighbouring house, 54sqm, D2 BER - €430k. https://www.masonestates.ie/resident...dublin/4701060

jaysus.

We got our upgraded BER to B2 (from an original F - never again) in my absence from here and are a positively roomy 83sqm, with a sideplot sufficient to build another house.

That toilet looks like a challenge after a dozen Guinness about to run through you.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                    Recommendation request - we have a 6.5m x 4m flat roof at the back of our house, covered in fibreglass that is cracking. There actually was a leak in it before we moved in, we got the sellers to fix but of course they did the cheapest job possible. There are now multiple cracks, it's fine at present and not visibly leaking but it's only a matter of time, so we need the fibreglass done entirely I think. It was obviously a shitty job to start with as fibreglass roofs should last 20+ years I believe, the house was only completed in early 2020!

Anyhow, need a recommendation for a roofing/fibreglass company in Dublin, if anyone has one. Also would love to hear how much these types of things cost; I was told by a roofer who was up there putting up our solar panels that the job isn't that big and should be a matter of hundreds, not four figures, but who knows...
                                                    Spoke to a reputable roofer there and he said about €3k. He hates Fibreglass and advised me on the same roof as you not to use it but we did anyway. He prefers Paralon. Both same price.

I hope I dont have the same problem as you! Think there is a 20 year guarantee on our Fibreglass with the builder.

Comment

We went sale agreed on Tuesday. Booking deposit was paid Wednesday and surveyor is due in next week.

In typical estate agent fashion, we were told that the seller is a landlord getting out of the market and tenants had been given notice and would be out by middle of July, possible sooner - They told us this twice but didn't put it in writing.

After the booking deposit was paid, they confirmed in writing that the notice period for the tenants in situ to be out was the end of the 3rd week in August.

Not a major difference time wise for us but it's quite possible we'll be hit a half percent hike in interest rates in that additional time period where we won't be able to draw down the mortgage. Nothing we can do about it but a pain in the ass no less.

Fingers crossed the surveyors report doesn't throw up anything funky!

The thing I am looking forward to most is not having to go view houses tomorrow morning and every other Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                        We went sale agreed on Tuesday. Booking deposit was paid Wednesday and surveyor is due in next week.

In typical estate agent fashion, we were told that the seller is a landlord getting out of the market and tenants had been given notice and would be out by middle of July, possible sooner - They told us this twice but didn't put it in writing.

After the booking deposit was paid, they confirmed in writing that the notice period for the tenants in situ to be out was the end of the 3rd week in August.

Not a major difference time wise for us but it's quite possible we'll be hit a half percent hike in interest rates in that additional time period where we won't be able to draw down the mortgage. Nothing we can do about it but a pain in the ass no less.

Fingers crossed the surveyors report doesn't throw up anything funky!

The thing I am looking forward to most is not having to go view houses tomorrow morning and every other Saturday morning.
                                                        you're a brave man buying with tenants still in the property

i really hope it doesn't backfire

Comment

Tesla no longer making right-hand drive cars. That seems like a massive move for the CountriesThatMatter. Don't really get why we can't standardisé to left-hand-drive tbh. Probably save 20% on car prices for the one-off initial cost of a bit of infrastructure change.
                                                          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Yeah. That seems highly risky. Hopefully not.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Yeah. That seems highly risky. Hopefully not.

We've gone sale agreed. Tenants were given notice to leave before the house went up on the market. We can't close the sale until they move out.

What could possibly go wrong?

Worse case scenario, it's three young single women living there at the minute

Comment

For the first time in maybe 30 years or so, I will miss the eurovision this year.
                                                                I'll be at the moate theatre supporting some local wrestlers

HOwever, I am very much in for all and every bet going as per usual.
                                                                I've already punted a few so as is tradition will lose my bollox here.
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

So we should all cash in our housing equity, buy cheap gaffs in Eastern Ukraine and invest our time playing with AI?

That's what I'm hearing anyway.

In other news; got invited to a party on the condition I bring my dog.

Comment

Congrats Lao. Where is the new Laotian embassy?

Comment

jaysus.

Our retrofit completes tomorrow with the last bit of external render and new window sills. Eager to see what the resultant BER is, subcontractor thought would be A3-ish.

Can't definitively say what difference it makes until next winter but certainly a ton more comfortable already.

Comment

... Current entrants...
                                                                        1. Dobby
                                                                        2. KK82
                                                                        3. Dice75
                                                                        4. Hitch
                                                                        5. Shrapnel
                                                                        6. Ionpaul
                                                                        7. Deadparrot.

... One slot to go to fill this, and also opening up a 2jd one..

...2nd competition..
                                                                        1. Armanijeans

Comment

In for Eurovision
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

In for song

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              Congrats Lao. Where is the new Laotian embassy?
                                                                              (Hopefully) staying in Ranelagh, provided Shrap and Hitch haven't hexed me

Comment

In for the Europop
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

... Current entrants...
                                                                                  1. Dobby
                                                                                  2. KK82
                                                                                  3. Dice75
                                                                                  4. Hitch
                                                                                  5. Shrapnel
                                                                                  6. Ionpaul
                                                                                  7. Deadparrot.
                                                                                  8. Oleras

... Ole completes the first...keep them coming for 2nd comp...

...2nd competition..
                                                                                  1. Armanijeans
                                                                                  2. Balfejohn
                                                                                  3. Lazare

Comment

IN for Irish Interest .

Comment

In for Eurovision (need 'good egg' validation)

So we're essentially rooting for having no-hopers, right?

Am out but will keep eyes peeled on here - hope to be back in time for voting.

Comment

EurovIsIoN
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

... Competition 1 filled 1. Dobby
                                                                                          2. KK82
                                                                                          3. Dice75
                                                                                          4. Hitch
                                                                                          5. Shrapnel
                                                                                          6. Ionpaul
                                                                                          7. Deadparrot.

... Competition 2 getting there!!!...
                                                                                          1. Armanijeans
                                                                                          2. Balfejohn
                                                                                          3. Lazare
                                                                                          4. Solksjear
                                                                                          5. Benni hi-fi
                                                                                          6. Strewelpeter

Comment

Watched a good film there ..Help ..Jodie Comer in the lead supported by Stephen Graham
                                                                                            Not your typical Friday nights viewing and not one I would normally watch except for watching Boiling Point (Stephen Graham) last week so googled his films and this one came up.

It's Jodie Comer though who drives this film set in a care home during the Covid crisis.

​​​​

Comment

Was looking up the mortgage recently. We're locked into 2.35% until September 2024. Our current provider (ICS) then has the fantastic offer of 6% for a new fixed rate or variable rate. Mother of god, are they just trying to run down their business? Even still, the likes of say BoI is now offering three year fixed at 4.5%. So its still a 1.65% increase. Ignoring any further interest rate increases that ECB puts on the table. Let's say it ends up as 5%, for a 2.55% increase.

Every 1% increase is an extra €52 in interest every month on every 100k borrowed. So 2.55% is €132 extra per 100k. We've 500k - so that's €660 extra a month spent on nothing, just to standstill.

There's going to be a wave of being coming off fixed rate mortgages over 2024/2025 into these massive increases and they're all the target FF/FG voters. I suspect there will be significant income tax cuts coming up as gov tries to shore up the voter base by cancelling out the impact of the mortgage interest increases.

Comment

Ready for bed

Comment

Comment

Have you really been neglecting IPB and Twi**er to work on this AI shit? We were (sort of) genuinely worried about ya

MysteryGuest, tell him what's what about that AI/ChatGPT would ya. Let's move it on.

Comment

...
                                                                                                      Competition 2 getting there!!!...
                                                                                                      1. Armanijeans
                                                                                                      2. Balfejohn
                                                                                                      3. Lazare
                                                                                                      4. Solksjear
                                                                                                      5. Benni hi-fi
                                                                                                      6. Strewelpeter
                                                                                                      FFS in the OG Black & White Telly, 70s Eurovision bracket with SP an Solks.

Lazare only likes guitar wankers.

What hope!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

Have you really been neglecting IPB and Twi**er to work on this AI shit? We were (sort of) genuinely worried about ya

MysteryGuest, tell him what's what about that AI/ChatGPT would ya. Let's move it on.
                                                                                                        Ha. Cheers. Yeah, maybe 16 hours a day for three weeks straight. Still nowhere, but less nowhere with it than I was three weeks ago.

The killer has not been the coding the apps in python, but the absolute monstrosity that is React coding as a frontend for showing the code to the user in a nice way. I've never encountered anything more infuriating. It just doesn't seem to make sense.

Comment

Feel I've gone crazy deep into it though. Like, I even contributed (a very minor) change to the main python package for interacting with large language models, as I spent days reading the full code line-by-line and testing everything.

Some observations:

1. langchain is the beast that will run all of these large language models. Its amazing. You set up a code to interact with any model, like e.g. chatgpt, through langchain and it carries it out. To switch to a competitor model - e.g. bard, is just two or three lines of code out of potentially thousands. To my mind its probably the thing that OpenAI is most worried about as it could be the puppet that controls everything: https://python.langchain.com/en/latest/index.html

2. The key to great models seems to be mimicking real life interaction. E.g. I coded a bot for creating job specifications for HR managers. The stages I adopted were:
                                                                                                          - Step 1: An AI Agent is set up to search the internet to find information on the company, so it can write up a descriptive paragraph on 'why work with us' for the job spec
                                                                                                          - Step 2: Based on the job role, similar job specifications were retrieved from a database I scraped from indeed.com
                                                                                                          - Step 3: An AI-simulated HR manager draws up a draft, based on the job role, a small bit of job information entered by the user, the company description, and the similar job specifications
                                                                                                          - Step 4: An AI-simulated Manager of the job role is sent the draft job spec and asked to comment on how to improve it to ensure it meets the technical specs of the position
                                                                                                          - Step 5: An AI-simulated Diversity and Inclusion Officer is sent the draft job spec and asked to comment on how to improve it to ensure it is appropriately written
                                                                                                          - Step 6: An AI-simulated HR manager is asked to take the initial draft and the comments from the Manager and the Diversity Officer, and make improvements to the job spec
                                                                                                          DONE

This all happens automatically within the 'chain' from the langchain code. So all that the user needs to do is enter: the company name, the job role, and a brief job description. Then wait a few minutes for all the agents to complete their tasks Step by Step, and the eventual job specification is amazing. https://python.langchain.com/en/late...es/chains.html

3. Agents seem to be the future. But they aren't there yet. Theres a lot of buzz over AutoGPT. Essentially the idea of this code - which builds on langchain - is that you could enter the user information I mentioned above - company name / job role / job description - and the AutoGPT agent would use its own intelligence to work out the six steps I mentioned above, without the user needing to work them out. The problem is it keeps getting stuck in logical loops (one great logical loop I encountered was that I had set it a task of 'work out the coolest hip things from around the world for kids bedrooms that are available for sale in Ireland and write a blog post on them'. It went grand with the searching, but then got caught in an infinite loop talking back and forth to itself trying to work out how it could know if something popular in, say, the US would also be popular in Ireland). When this gets worked out though its going to be entire jobs that get automated. https://github.com/Significant-Gravitas/Auto-GPT

Maybe some of the above is stuff ye were already talking about, but its fascinating stuff altogether!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

FFS in the OG Black & White Telly, 70s Eurovision bracket with SP an Solks.

Lazare only likes guitar wankers.

What hope!
                                                                                                            Just played 72 holes in 2 days. I'm feeling the years . Screenshot_20230513-002032_Gallery.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

I done an extension for my sister in 2017 in North Dublin and I used this guy 0877905174 Stephen Browne.
                                                                                                              done a great job roughly 40 m² for €2400 at the time. He's based in Meath but covers Dublin as well.
                                                                                                              That was only for supply and fit of fibreglass as my carpenter had to leave the roof exactly the way he wanted it.

Comment

Feel I've gone crazy deep into it though. Like, I even contributed (a very minor) change to the main python package for interacting with large language models, as I spent days reading the full code line-by-line and testing everything.

Some observations:

1. langchain is the beast that will run all of these large language models. Its amazing. You set up a code to interact with any model, like e.g. chatgpt, through langchain and it carries it out. To switch to a competitor model - e.g. bard, is just two or three lines of code out of potentially thousands. To my mind its probably the thing that OpenAI is most worried about as it could be the puppet that controls everything: https://python.langchain.com/en/latest/index.html

2. The key to great models seems to be mimicking real life interaction. E.g. I coded a bot for creating job specifications for HR managers. The stages I adopted were:
                                                                                                                - Step 1: An AI Agent is set up to search the internet to find information on the company, so it can write up a descriptive paragraph on 'why work with us' for the job spec
                                                                                                                - Step 2: Based on the job role, similar job specifications were retrieved from a database I scraped from indeed.com
                                                                                                                - Step 3: An AI-simulated HR manager draws up a draft, based on the job role, a small bit of job information entered by the user, the company description, and the similar job specifications
                                                                                                                - Step 4: An AI-simulated Manager of the job role is sent the draft job spec and asked to comment on how to improve it to ensure it meets the technical specs of the position
                                                                                                                - Step 5: An AI-simulated Diversity and Inclusion Officer is sent the draft job spec and asked to comment on how to improve it to ensure it is appropriately written
                                                                                                                - Step 6: An AI-simulated HR manager is asked to take the initial draft and the comments from the Manager and the Diversity Officer, and make improvements to the job spec
                                                                                                                DONE

This all happens automatically within the 'chain' from the langchain code. So all that the user needs to do is enter: the company name, the job role, and a brief job description. Then wait a few minutes for all the agents to complete their tasks Step by Step, and the eventual job specification is amazing. https://python.langchain.com/en/late...es/chains.html

3. Agents seem to be the future. But they aren't there yet. Theres a lot of buzz over AutoGPT. Essentially the idea of this code - which builds on langchain - is that you could enter the user information I mentioned above - company name / job role / job description - and the AutoGPT agent would use its own intelligence to work out the six steps I mentioned above, without the user needing to work them out. The problem is it keeps getting stuck in logical loops (one great logical loop I encountered was that I had set it a task of 'work out the coolest hip things from around the world for kids bedrooms that are available for sale in Ireland and write a blog post on them'. It went grand with the searching, but then got caught in an infinite loop talking back and forth to itself trying to work out how it could know if something popular in, say, the US would also be popular in Ireland). When this gets worked out though its going to be entire jobs that get automated. https://github.com/Significant-Gravitas/Auto-GPT

Maybe some of the above is stuff ye were already talking about, but its fascinating stuff altogether!
                                                                                                                This is interesting stuff. Must learn more but have zero coding skills.

Let's say you scanned a 100 page document and saved as PDF file (let's say 100 scanned pages)
                                                                                                                Could it open, read and summarise that data.

Comment

...Its Eurovision day baby!!!... First comp flled and only a couple of places left in the coveted 2nd comp... €25 per entrant- honour system so sort that shite later yoself!!!... Will be sticking up the picks as soon as 2nd one filled, which I expect to happen momentarily... AndyFatBastard surely getting involved?...

2. KK82
                                                                                                                  3. Dice75
                                                                                                                  4. Hitch
                                                                                                                  5. Shrapnel
                                                                                                                  6. Ionpaul
                                                                                                                  7. Deadparrot.

1. Armanijeans
                                                                                                                  2. Balfejohn
                                                                                                                  3. Lazare
                                                                                                                  4. Solksjear
                                                                                                                  5. Benni hi-fi
                                                                                                                  6. Strewelpeter

Comment

Originally posted by dinekes View Post

This is interesting stuff. Must learn more but have zero coding skills.

Let's say you scanned a 100 page document and saved as PDF file (let's say 100 scanned pages)
                                                                                                                    Could it open, read and summarise that data.
                                                                                                                    yep - uses something called embeddings to understand the document, then you can ask it anything. There's already a fair few commercial solutions out there, e.g. https://www.chatpdf.com/ but they have a lot of limitations.

Comment

...Its Eurovision day baby!!!... First comp flled and only a couple of places left in the coveted 2nd comp... €25 per entrant- honour system so sort that shite later yoself!!!... Will be sticking up the picks as soon as 2nd one filled, which I expect to happen momentarily... AndyFatBastard surely getting involved?...

2. KK82
                                                                                                                      3. Dice75
                                                                                                                      4. Hitch
                                                                                                                      5. Shrapnel
                                                                                                                      6. Ionpaul
                                                                                                                      7. Deadparrot.

1. Armanijeans
                                                                                                                      2. Balfejohn
                                                                                                                      3. Lazare
                                                                                                                      4. Solksjear
                                                                                                                      5. Benni hi-fi
                                                                                                                      6. Strewelpeter
                                                                                                                      Stick me in there sure

Comment

2. KK82
                                                                                                                        3. Dice75
                                                                                                                        4. Hitch
                                                                                                                        5. Shrapnel
                                                                                                                        6. Ionpaul
                                                                                                                        7. Deadparrot.

1. Armanijeans
                                                                                                                        2. Balfejohn
                                                                                                                        3. Lazare
                                                                                                                        4. Solksjear
                                                                                                                        5. Benni hi-fi
                                                                                                                        6. Strewelpeter
                                                                                                                        You're missing oleras in comp 1

Comment

2. KK82
                                                                                                                          3. Dice75
                                                                                                                          4. Hitch
                                                                                                                          5. Shrapnel
                                                                                                                          6. Ionpaul
                                                                                                                          7. Deadparrot.
                                                                                                                          8. Oleras ( Thnaks Shrap)
                                                                                                                          1. Armanijeans
                                                                                                                          2. Balfejohn
                                                                                                                          3. Lazare
                                                                                                                          4. Solksjear
                                                                                                                          5. Benni hi-fi
                                                                                                                          6. Strewelpeter
                                                                                                                          7. Degag
                                                                                                                          ...One spot remaining...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X