X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg - gpt4 will presumably be able to make on-request gifs
    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Happy Jacky worth an EW poke in Limerick at 4.35.

Comment

This was not the plan
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Inordinately pleased with my purchase of a hand turned wooden bowl in a market yesterday. Some lovely work on display. Watched loads of YouTube Vids on the craft, went as far as enrolling in a course but then Covid hit.
          Will buy a few more bits from him next time

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            This was not the plan

Comment

Pray for misery guts .

Comment

All over tbh. Scotland are dead on their feet

Comment

My meat wagon for today's culinary adventure.
                  Lets she how she handles this
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    How bad is this in your opinion? They are really going off the deep end on the all-in pod about it saying it has the potential to be a huge contagion causing catastrophic effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

How bad is this in your opinion? They are really going off the deep end on the all-in pod about it saying it has the potential to be a huge contagion causing catastrophic effects.
                      4 douchey tech bros overstating the importance of tech bros bank meltdown.
                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

It's blown over already pretty much imo. Maybe a few pockets of strain for small start-ups, but it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 13-03-23, 01:35.

Comment

‘We could feel the gravity of it. It was electrifying’: 50 photographs that reshaped sport

Comment

The one small caveat to the "it'll be grand" line (which is massive odds-on to be right), is that sometimes when the market is nervous it can latch on to bad news and make it worse than it is. But don't really get the impression thats the case this time.

Comment

I'm getting old, I was playing a PP poker sat, and couldn't find any option to add on during the break.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it only if you're below starting stack, or did I just miss where to click?

Comment

A button pops up below table to the left
                                when all other tables complete their hands.

Occasionally takes a while to appear if field is large.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                  All over tbh. Scotland are dead on their feet
                                  It would have been nice for someone to give us a game this season but I guess we'll have to console ourselves with the Grand Slam.
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

very difficult to get an attic classified as a bedroom here (naturally that doesn't stop you using it as such!)
                                    Yeah. The requirements are not too prohibitive. But few people bother. I assume “wink, wink, storage space” adds almost as much value as a bedroom - but buyer has the leverage to lowball I guess.
                                    Probably largely irrelevant, but I do wonder if something were to go horribly wrong would it be used against the owner.
                                    Last edited by Mellor; 13-03-23, 11:26.

Comment

Originally posted by dinekes View Post
                                      Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post

Would be a better pic if it was taken from a fully loaded B52
                                      ​​​​​​

Ah no, my sister helped design that place.......

Just to the left of the Aviva...

She's a really good architect. (Aviva was a sweet deal for the bit her firm got)
                                      Scott Talon Walker?
                                      Last edited by Mellor; 13-03-23, 10:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Yeah. The requirements are prohibitive. But few preppie other. I assume “wink, wink, storage space” adds almost as much value as a bedroom - but buyer has the leverage to lowball I guess.
                                        Probably largely irrelevant, but I do wonder if something were to go horribly wrong would it be used against the owner.
                                        My attic is not a room due to the angle of the roof.
                                        The pics on daft showed it was being used as a bedroom but they were very careful to say, it's "not" a bedroom.
                                        As a short arse, it's perfect for my home office
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            My meat wagon for today's culinary adventure.
                                            Lets she how she handles this
                                            Daughter was a big fan of the pulled pork and mac and cheese. Ate anything I handed her as shes now a firm beliver in the 3 bit rule before deciding if you like something.
                                            Overall top tier result

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

4 douchey tech bros overstating the importance of tech bros bank meltdown.
                                              Still won't be looking at De Giro today for mental health safety reasons.
                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Still won't be looking at De Giro today for mental health safety reasons.
                                                Enter the IPB Cheltenham Tipping Comp and you can replenish your portfolio with a 4-figure bounty.

Still time, just.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Which menu did you have?

I've been there maybe five times (not by choice, other people have booked it) and it's more miss than hit.

I dislike sea food so have had the vegetarian alternatives and they've been universally terrible ( pray for tar)

Genius idea for a business though. Cuts down on kitchen prep and it drives repeat business.

I guess it's like a low entry into fine dining (if that concept makes sense)
                                                  Pefect encapsulation of what it is. In fairness it’s pretty cheap too, around 50-60e for all those courses, i would say good 20 something date night material .

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Scott Talon Walker?
                                                    Correct

Must be a satisfying career Architecture I would think. My uncle was one also.

Comment

Just the 44 wines tasted yesterday at the wine fair - We decided not to taste every single one!

It was interesting interacting with the vineyards.

The French lad from Burgundy was a typical French lad from Burgundy where there was virtually no interaction. There was very much a 'Our wines are the best and (in general) most expensive. I do not have to tell you anything about them, you should fell honored just to be able to sample them' vibe off him

The Spanish & the Argentinian lads had a bit of banter about them as did most of the Italians, except for the one who was peddling a Super Tuscan amongst her wares and had a slight bang of the French lad from Burgundy off her.

The Portuguese were almost horizontal in promoting their wines while the Georgians, were, eh, quite stoutly Georgian.

The German and Austrian lads were super excited & proud about their wines in a very German way of being super excited & proud - Lovely lads altogether and the Austrian lad had the line of the day, when he proudly announced that 'Everything happens for a Riesling'. They were enamoured with Mrs Lao Lao who is pretty much fluent in German which led to tails of crap German wine being drank in your late teens / early 20's compared to now. The Austrian lad started off giving us what he described as his 'Monday wine' before moving onto better gear so we had to pull him and let him know that round here, that was known as 'a Tuesday wine'

I was about a dozen and a half wines in when I realised that my technique of just remembering everything about each wine was severely flawed so I started taking notes but they were terrible to start off with and got progressively worse as the afternoon wore on.

Great way to spend 3 hours on a Sunday with the added bonus of the Ireland v's Scotland game being on the big screen in the room.

Comment

Poker RTA (Real-Time-Assistance) debate is back once again. The guy running Odin seems to have kicked it off this time.

Debate about how long of a delay the software should have (if any).

Feels like one of those things that they’ll just never be able to roll back entirely especially in big field events.

Whatever about reviewing HH from a Super Millions or some other HS small field event but not sure you can crack down on it the way you can with a HUD on your PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                          Poker RTA (Real-Time-Assistance) debate is back once again. The guy running Odin seems to have kicked it off this time.

Debate about how long of a delay the software should have (if any).

Feels like one of those things that they’ll just never be able to roll back entirely especially in big field events.

Whatever about reviewing HH from a Super Millions or some other HS small field event but not sure you can crack down on it the way you can with a HUD on your PC.
                                                          I don't understand the idea that these companies should have a delay. It is not down to the makers of this software to police this stuff. It is up to the sites. Even if all of the different companies agreed to put the delay in place you will just have another company come in and say fuck you guys we are setting up shop without one.

GOWizard, Odin, and the rest have been database lookups which are somewhat limited. The newer ones mentioned in the thread like Ruse are AI-based so can even solve dynamic sizing now.

Berkey makes the point that whatever is available publically is way behind what is available privately to groups/teams or to whoever has the funds to build a custom solution. Given the very best like Jake/Ali were caught using it you have to think the high stakes are invested with it. Daniel actually makes a recent tweet saying that even after all these bans Ali is at it again.

I'd feel like a complete fool if I was playing online and not using RTA cause at this stage it feels like cycling.

Comment

I'd feel like a complete fool if I was playing online and not using RTA cause at this stage it feels like cycling.

I don't understand the idea that these companies should have a delay. It is not down to the makers of this software to police this stuff. It is up to the sites. Even if all of the different companies agreed to put the delay in place you will just have another company come in and say fuck you guys we are setting up shop without one.

GOWizard, Odin, and the rest have been database lookups which are somewhat limited. The newer ones mentioned in the thread like Ruse are AI-based so can even solve dynamic sizing now.

Berkey makes the point that whatever is available publically is way behind what is available privately to groups/teams or to whoever has the funds to build a custom solution. Given the very best like Jake/Ali were caught using it you have to think the high stakes are invested with it. Daniel actually makes a recent tweet saying that even after all these bans Ali is at it again.
                                                            That’s it, there’s no real incentive for sites to crack down all that much unless it’s costing them revenue which doesn’t seem to be the case and almost certainly some version of it has being doing the rounds for quite a long time.

I’m guessing Ruse is somewhat like DeepSolver. I can’t go past GTOwiz given its UI and functionality is miles ahead of anything else I’ve seen.
                                                            There’s definitely limitations with GTOwiz but it has a lot of late stage Preflop spots now that people could definitely find very useful.
                                                            Given it’s not all that often you’re going postflop on the likes of GG at the latter stages, I’d say it can be pretty advantageous.

Comment

Agree completely that GTOwiz is miles ahead in UI/UX and is not even close.

I have said it before but the reason that the likes of Ali became the best in the world is largely down to playing online using RTA. If you are putting in online volume with an RTA running you are going to get very good very quickly. Given that I am very surprised that no one has attempted to build a mock site that models a real one for training purposes. You could either have the engine available in-game or after the hands similar to the training tools on chess.com for improvement.

I am guessing no one has done it because they know it would truly signal the end of online poker. At the moment the truth is still somewhat obfuscated from much of the player base but a site like that would really shine a light on what is going on online.

Comment

I just assume when someone is tanking excessively at 25nl that they're running the hand through GTO Wizard to get the answer!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                  I just assume when someone is tanking excessively at 25nl that they're running the hand through GTO Wizard to get the answer!
                                                                  That is the dumb end though and if it was all that was out there then who cares. It is the guys with a second computer screen scraping the card info and pulling the solutions in real time which overlays every decision that is the problem.

Comment

I can't read through all these posts. So is online rigged or not

Comment

Comment

Fucking hell.

In other 'Merica news, a 3 year old got hold of a gun and shot and killed her 4 year old sister in Texas. Thoughts and prayers should solve that one. They are unsure if anyone will be prosecuted for failing to secure guns in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

It's not so much what he's about as what he's like as person. I can't give any specifics as I can't remember them, but over the years I've read numerous times on forums about what a horrible person he is in real life. Also a complete sex pest to women.

Iirc he was even kicked out of his golf club for being such a prick.
                                                                          Thats his brother (who runs the various holiday spot Linekers Bars)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                            Wife is currently about to take off to New York for her first US visit, and I've honestly never seen anyone so excited ever in the run up to this. Was mentioning that a part of her doesn't quite believe that America is actually real
                                                                            If she enjoys her foreign trips half as much as you do yours then ........))))

Comment

gulp. I'd better win this horseracing thing and fly out to protect her.

Comment

Decided to ditch a class this evening, that a babysitter was booked for, and instead use the few hours to go to Dundrum to update the faded wardrobe. Fuck me, clothes have gotten ridic expensive.

Comment

Decided to watch Everything, Everywhere All at Once after it big Oscar wins. Had to turn off after 20 mins as was giving me a headache. Seems shite.
                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                    Decided to watch Everything, Everywhere All at Once after it big Oscar wins. Had to turn off after 20 mins as was giving me a headache. Seems shite.
                                                                                    yep, same experience, same decision. brutal stuff.

Comment

Grest programme on Bbc . Ireland's no. 10s

Comment

yep, same experience, same decision. brutal stuff.
                                                                                        Loved it. A great movie imo.

Comment

Anyone who is looking for two tickets to ScrapperMania this Saturday in the National Arena, hit me up.
                                                                                          Mothers Day next day kinda nixxed it for us.

Comment

Anyone from/know Scholarstown? Workmate looking to move there. Never heard anything bad

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                              Anyone from/know Scholarstown? Workmate looking to move there. Never heard anything bad
                                                                                              It's not another misnomer like Jobstown is it?
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Yep, grand as long as not commuting to City Centre. which estate?

Comment

Lived in Idrone 2 years and Beverley 7 years or so and both grand..decent neighbours and no bad elements then that I could see anyway.
                                                                                                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Popped into Wasabi Grill on Dorset Street. Got Brazilian Feijoada and some sushi for 25 quid. Very nice. Great staff. Would return

Comment

Got the new ChatGPT4, just launched today, because I have a premium account. Asked it to write 300 words in the style of Anthony Bourdain about visiting Supermacs in Dublin on St Patricks Day. Have a read, its very fucking good.

It was a brisk, emerald morning in Dublin, and the eager spirit of St. Patrick's Day hung thick in the air. The city was awake, buzzing with anticipation, and I couldn't help but be swept up in the fervor. Clad in a green scarf, I set off for the much-lauded, iconic Supermacs.

As I approached the establishment, the scent of fresh-cut potatoes and sizzling beef wafted through the air, seducing my senses. I pushed open the door and was greeted by the clamor of exuberant patrons and the comforting warmth of a well-loved eatery. Supermacs was the kind of place where the good people of Dublin sought solace from the chaos of the world outside – and today, it was my sanctuary too.

Taking my place in line, I surveyed the menu with a curiosity befitting a culinary explorer. Supermacs boasted a smorgasbord of options, but I knew what I had come for: the famed Mighty Mac. This was a burger that had been the subject of countless late-night conversations and beer-fueled debates, and I was about to experience it for myself.

I placed my order, and as I waited, I couldn't help but feel a kinship with the people around me. Laughter and banter filled the air, and the jovial spirit of St. Patrick's Day seemed to seep into the very walls. It felt like an ode to Ireland itself – a testament to its resilience and heart.

When my Mighty Mac finally arrived, I held it in my hands with reverence. The burger was an architectural wonder, towering and imposing, with two juicy beef patties nestled between pillowy buns. The lettuce and tomato provided a fresh counterpoint, while the special sauce was a tantalizing enigma, its flavors melding together in a symphony of culinary delight.

As I took my first bite, I experienced a gastronomic epiphany. The Mighty Mac was a testament to the brilliance of simplicity – an ode to the humble burger and all that it could be. Each bite was a celebration of flavor, texture, and the time-honored tradition of food that comforts the soul.

On that St. Patrick's Day in Dublin, surrounded by laughter and camaraderie, I found myself in the embrace of Supermacs. It was a place that transcended the sum of its parts, offering a taste of Ireland that would remain etched in my memory, long after the last strains of "Danny Boy" had faded into the night.

Comment

My cultural donations need to continue. I'm so fucked with work and this fucking Chinese exam on Saturday that I only really properly started studying for on Saturday. Would anyone like my - single - ticket (free) to The Hangman tomorrow. Think its 7:30pm in the Gaiety

Comment

Got the new ChatGPT4, just launched today, because I have a premium account. Asked it to write 300 words in the style of Anthony Bourdain about visiting Supermacs in Dublin on St Patricks Day. Have a read, its very fucking good.
                                                                                                          Speak ill of the dead
                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

My cultural donations need to continue. I'm so fucked with work and this fucking Chinese exam on Saturday that I only really properly started studying for on Saturday. Would anyone like my - single - ticket (free) to The Hangman tomorrow. Think its 7:30pm in the Gaiety
                                                                                                            I'd gladly use that. Think it would be wasted on you anyway, with your thoughts on movies and plays over the last several months

Comment

brill. I'll send you a message now. need your email address

Comment

I accused it of making deliberate mistakes yesterday.
                                                                                                                It freely admitted it sometimes makes deliberate mistakes for adversarial training (I think that's what it called it anyway)
                                                                                                                ​​​​​​Sneaky bastard
                                                                                                                I was trying to teach it a simple game and it refused to cop on.
                                                                                                                It got it right for a bit then went back to taking the piss.

Generally don't get on with it

Comment

brill. I'll send you a message now. need your email address
                                                                                                                  email address sent on Whatsapp.

Comment

ChatGPT4 just told me i'm making Paddy Power rich

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                                      ChatGPT4 just told me i'm making Paddy Power rich
                                                                                                                      Who needs ChatGPT4 for that?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Who needs ChatGPT4 for that?
                                                                                                                        I was only asking it for top tips to attract red headed wimminz

Comment

Jameson Black Barrel for 30 quid a good deal in BBVs opinion?
                                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X