Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every thick cunt of a 20 something going around huffing on watermelon flavoured insecticide should be lobotomised.

I swear to jaysus I was driving along the road today behind a gobshite with thick clouds of fumes coming out of the drivers window and the sickening smell of it was vile... bring back tobacco at least the fucking eejits will die off quickly.

No offence to the 0.005% of insecticide huffers who are genuinely using it to get off nicotine.
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fuck...
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Fuck...
        Brother is a Guard, the amount of messages he said that are coming in looking for down the country guards to head to dublin saturday for public order units is crazy, must have wind of a few protests.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Fuck...
          I take it this is related to the stabbing earlier?
          I was thinking in the car that if he turns out to be non - Irish there will be mayhem

Comment

Fuck...
            In town and it's fairly normal.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I never came across the Gorbachev Pizza Hut commercial before today but it’s quite good when viewed with the context here. It was recorded on Thanksgiving and has resurfaced quite a bit over the years.

Comment

Bunch of drama queen cult members is who seem to be in charge at the company allegedly looking after one of the biggest threats to humanity going - great.
                Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Can’t wait for all the smelly jumper siofra’s, saoirses, conghalachs and Aodhans to start losing their shit when the vote Sinn Fein and they engage biz as usual mode
                  Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

In town and it's fairly normal.
                    yep looks completely normal - https://x.com/adrianweckler/status/1...157711252?s=20

Comment

Place is getting destroyed....LUAS cables down, bus on fire, FootLocker looted.

Comment

Another one I seen of a building on fire apparently housing immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                          Can’t wait for all the smelly jumper siofra’s, saoirses, conghalachs and Aodhans to start losing their shit when the vote Sinn Fein and they engage biz as usual mode
                          Their military discipline is serving the side of the angels right now. Let's see how the next few days plays out I know that In Dublin especially they are already struggling to keep a leash on many key activists and while they won't worry too much about the scangers that are out tonight, if they find enough of their core vote out on the streets in the next few weeks you will see the line start to change.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                            FootLocker looted.

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 23-11-23, 20:02.

Comment

Look at this nutter's timeline

Comment

Peter usually pretty insightful on Geopolitics. Good watch.
                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Dublin where you are never more then 6 feet away from an Angry Anto . Embarrassing stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Peter usually pretty insightful on Geopolitics. Good watch.
                                    I thought it was interesting, esp the historical part, but the predictions are a bit silly - with the UK out of the EU, we are more of a bridge than before.

Comment

They have set fire to an entire Luas tram!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/com...e_luas_ablaze/

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

I thought it was interesting, esp the historical part, but the predictions are a bit silly - with the UK out of the EU, we are more of a bridge than before.
                                        Yeah I agree, he misses the fact we are the defacto euro entry point now, a rule of law country, educated population, infrastructure to support.
                                        If the EU falls apart though, we are goosed. Netherlands new leader, Austrian, Polish, German far right is growing so thats a real risk.

The cultural comment is gas, more culture in a yoghurt than those yanks.
                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Tonight reminds me of the time the guy from loving Dublin complained about knackers and got cancelled

Comment

Sinn Fein putting up a barely articulate thug who assaulted a Guard to out to bat for the opposition on Prime Time.

You couldn't make it up...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                              FootLocker looted.
                                              At least Easons is safe from looting

Shamelessly stolen from Reddit

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Sinn Fein putting up a barely articulate thug who assaulted a Guard to out to bat for the opposition on Prime Time.

You couldn't make it up...
                                                  He previously worked in Footlocker as a security guard so had an inside view of what was going on around the area

Comment

Did the people get out alright does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post

He previously worked in Footlocker as a security guard so had an inside view of what was going on around the area
                                                      Carthy wouldn't have either the balls or the intelligence for a real job like that.

Comment

Are we really letting feral rats do this ? WTAF .

Comment

Comment

I called it that the city centre was a shit hole last week and ye all sided with LaoLao saying it was great craic altogether. Where's your great craic FOOTLOCKER FOOTLOCKER FOOTLOCKER now? It feels unsafe and it is unsafe, not just this evening.
                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                              I called it that the city centre was a shit hole last week and ye all sided with LaoLao saying it was great craic altogether. Where's your great craic FOOTLOCKER FOOTLOCKER FOOTLOCKER now? It feels unsafe and it is unsafe, not just this evening.
                                                              Having a genteel stroll home from Shanahans and all I can see is poleece.

Comment

I did wander, lonely as a cloud, from Stephens Green to Fairview with not a knacker sighted. Most disappointing.

Comment

I did wander, lonely as a cloud, from Stephens Green to Fairview with not a knacker sighted. Most disappointing.
                                                                  I walked to there from Kilmainham, and via a somewhat circuitous route. My feet were killing me in my boots, I should have raided Footlocker on the way.

Comment

Deliveroo drivers share a map of no go areas in Dublin where they've been attached. Think we just haven't seen it coalesce before.

Turns out the best to stop a bad immigrant with a weapon is with a good immigrant with a weapon.

Comment

Comment

If we just randomly batter people wearing 'North Face ' Jackets, we will have got a large portion of these scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                          We missed all this free entertainment.

City was eerily quiet as I went home.

Comment

We missed all this free entertainment.

City was eerily quiet as I went home.
                                                                            Do the same walk as a durty immigrant. BOP - You'll get Northfaced pronto

Comment

I don't think Dublin feels any more or less unsafe lately.
                                                                              The two things that are unsettling are the amount of junkies wandering around begging\generally being a nuisance, and then the lack of visible policing.

Comment

I'm going to a lunch hosted byJohnny Sexton today.

Anyone want me to ask him anything?
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                  I'm going to a lunch hosted byJohnny Sexton today.

Anyone want me to ask him anything?
                                                                                  Ask him for a hug. He loves cuddles.

Comment

I wouldn't discount the fact that you have a look about you that probably had all the ner-do-wells scurrying for cover

Comment

I wouldn't discount the fact that you have a look about you that probably had all the ner-do-wells scurrying for cover
                                                                                      Like a young Clint Eastwood imo.

Comment

Like a young Clint Eastwood imo.
                                                                                        More Quinten Crisp than Clint

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

I walked to there from Kilmainham, and via a somewhat circuitous route. My feet were killing me in my boots, I should have raided Footlocker on the way.
                                                                                          FB_IMG_1700818944757.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

More Quinten Crisp than Clint
                                                                                            OK, maybe not Clint. Early Steve MacQueen. I'm sure we can all agree on that.

Comment

I might do some work now, but here's a thought: Dublin in the year 2023 is a far cleaner, safer and better city than the Dublin I grew up in the 1980s.

Comment

Yesterday was the inevitable product of decades of bad government policy. There hasn't been enough gards for as long as I can remember. Apart from a brief drop after the financial crisis, which some of us were lucky enough to be able to exploit, there hasn't been enough housing for many decades. We have an underclass that's been consistently neglected, despite our generous welfare system. It should surprise nobody that they've been radicalised. I can't believe it's taken this long. I'm hoping some real change will come out of this, but our current government seem content to just say they're just racist thugs and continue on as if nothing can be done about it.
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

* they are just racist thugs

Comment

Like, theres a thing where we have to make sure that early childhood intervention and the schooling system is giving kids the opportunity to live great lives and not end up like this. But there also needs to be enforcement of the agreed rules of society - that the proliferation of shoplifting, of open drug dealing, or making good people in bad communities feel unsafe in their homes - of saying that this is simply unacceptable. There's no other way to live in a society together unless we respect each other to some extent. There is a rise in extremism post covid, when people were essentially told it was acceptable to feast of disinformation. These people are now the racists.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                      Yesterday was the inevitable product of decades of bad government policy. There hasn't been enough gards for as long as I can remember. Apart from a brief drop after the financial crisis, which some of us were lucky enough to be able to exploit, there hasn't been enough housing for many decades. We have an underclass that's been consistently neglected, despite our generous welfare system. It should surprise nobody that they've been radicalised. I can't believe it's taken this long. I'm hoping some real change will come out of this, but our current government seem content to just say they're just racist thugs and continue on as if nothing can be done about it.
                                                                                                      They're just scumbags who saw a chance to rob stuff with impunity and indulge in recreational rioting.

Don't dignify them by pretending there's some ideology involved, there isn't. They're just criminals.

Comment

Like, theres a thing where we have to make sure that early childhood intervention and the schooling system is giving kids the opportunity to live great lives and not end up like this. But there also needs to be enforcement of the agreed rules of society - that the proliferation of shoplifting, of open drug dealing, or making good people in bad communities feel unsafe in their homes - of saying that this is simply unacceptable. There's no other way to live in a society together unless we respect each other to some extent. There is a rise in extremism post covid, when people were essentially told it was acceptable to feast of disinformation. These people are now the racists.
                                                                                                        I actually think it's one of the great things about Ireland. The social contract here is far stronger than most countries.

Last nights, eh, events were shocking all the more because they're an outlier.

Comment

OK, maybe not Clint. Early Steve MacQueen. I'm sure we can all agree on that.
                                                                                                          Well you got the word Queen in there. I'll accept.

Comment

I actually think it's one of the great things about Ireland. The social contract here is far stronger than most countries.

Last nights, eh, events were shocking all the more because they're an outlier.
                                                                                                            Important not to take that for granted though.

Comment

I would venture RDIII is inclined towards either method 1 or his fancy umbrella method 2 of defending against neer do well ruffians.

Comment

I live literally where this happened and felt safe as a book shop. I didn't know what was happening and got a deliveroo, and fair play the brazilian lad came through the riot and gave me it. More than one brazilian hero.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

I would venture RDIII is inclined towards either method 1 or his fancy umbrella method 2 of defending against neer do well ruffians.

A stern look and a firm chin will have these ruffians scurrying for the alleyways.

Comment

Gofundme for the guy that stopped the attacker

Please stop emailing me looking for confirmation of the legitimacy of the campaign. You can conta… Paul Darcy heeft je hulp nodig voor Buy Caio Benicio a pint

Comment

Don't want to tempt faith, but I gave a pitch to a bank and a government body this morning and in both cases they seemed to not actively hate what i was saying. Could I have tentatively crossed a rubicon of being able to speaka da business lingo? My inability to accurately communicate on business wavelengths has been a massive hurdle up to this point; am almost at the stage of voluntarily watching Glengarry Glen Ross.

Comment

I was in town last night and the place was buzzing. Bars, cafes and restaurants were absolutely packed, Really great vibe about the place. Huge crowd for the Palestine protest as well or at least there was some protest.

Comment

Don't want to tempt faith, but I gave a pitch to a bank and a government body this morning and in both cases they seemed to not actively hate what i was saying. Could I have tentatively crossed a rubicon of being able to speaka da business lingo? My inability to accurately communicate on business wavelengths has been a massive hurdle up to this point; am almost at the stage of voluntarily watching Glengarry Glen Ross.
                                                                                                                          There's a good documentary called The Wolf of Wall Street, which covers the daily lives of bank staff. You should study it carefully and attempt to emulate the speech patterns and behaviour of the excellent people within. Your pitches will be really resonant once you do this.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X