Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do new restrictions affect upcoming poker events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do new restrictions affect upcoming poker events?

I know the forum is inactive but if any passers by know.

Irish poker tour is on going and the mammoth coming up in a couple of weeks.

With customers not allowed in hotels now after 12 - will they be cancelled, or start times brought forward/

Just checked twitter - Irish Poker Tour in Athlone next weekend has brought its starting time forward to 12 mid-day - I imagine mammoth will do the same from 3pm.

Comment

I think everyone is waiting to see how places like the SE are going to deal with things.
      As festivals are generally in licensed premises (hotels), they'd be subject to the midnight finish.
      What would be interesting is if a booze free tourney was held in an unlicensed place. What would the restrictions be then.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        I think everyone is waiting to see how places like the SE are going to deal with things.
        As festivals are generally in licensed premises (hotels), they'd be subject to the midnight finish.
        What would be interesting is if a booze free tourney was held in an unlicensed place. What would the restrictions be then.
        Is SE starting tournaments yet as haven't seen anything online. For cash if they do stay open after 12 I could imagine they would do well as lads flowing out of pubs might want a few more hours out

Comment

Working...
        X