Ipoker question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipoker question.

Hey guys, looking to start playing on Ipoker again. Anyone working for any of the sites who could send me a message about the options that would be great. The last skin that I played on was Betsson but they don't take Irish customers any more. I have had lots of Ipoker accounts over the years but not in ages. Cheers!

Hmm, it's much easier for me to play IRL rather than through my phone or PC.

Comment

Originally posted by robin View Post
      Hey guys, looking to start playing on Ipoker again. Anyone working for any of the sites who could send me a message about the options that would be great. The last skin that I played on was Betsson but they don't take Irish customers any more. I have had lots of Ipoker accounts over the years but not in ages. Cheers!
      Can you get pppoker?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TaHanna View Post
        Can you get pppoker?

I'm using this club. "I want to poker"club. It's got all sorts of games and I find it good. Give it a try!
        2524006 is the club id then the referral is 3062479

Last edited by TaHanna; 20-07-21, 01:08.

Comment

Originally posted by robin View Post
          Pppoker is a good site. Give it a try.I'm using this club. "I want to poker"club. It's got all sorts of games and I find it good. Give it a try!
          2524006 is the club id then the referral is 3062479

Comment

Working...
          X