This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tversity + sopcast really is the nuts
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Anything here jump out?
      GayNiggers from OuterSpace looks interesting .
      Report back when finished please.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        tversity + sopcast really is the nuts
        What's your stream site again please DP?

I thought it was good the last time.

Comment

Marin should be off. How was it not a red?

Comment

Does a saorview box double up as a media player ??

Comment

Great news Hitch, there's another Olsen twins film on at 5am tomorrow.

Lousy Olsen twins with their weird Benjamin Buttonesque reverse age hotness.

Comment

Fantastic ball from Suarez for the Liverpool goal. Nice composed finish too, but keeper made it easy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post

Also Zod is a cunt. Looking back over texts in my phone from new years and sent out a mass Happy new years text, never got one back from him?
                  Unless you did it from a different number i never got one from you.
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                    What's your stream site again please DP?

I thought it was good the last time.
                    wiziwig.tv
                    Chanel 6816 sopcast
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Class

Comment

Link to Liverpool game? Please

Comment

Went up the road thinking might play the WPT sat in Citywest, crowd looked very small and when checked the structure on the poster is said it was 2k/2k/5k instead of the 3k/4k/5k stacks as posted on here. Couldn't be arsed so turned around and back to watch rest of pool game.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                            Link to Liverpool game? Please

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                              Unless you did it from a different number i never got one from you.
                              100% sure I did. Maybe got lost in the maelstrom of texts that is new years.

Comment

100% sure I did. Maybe got lost in the maelstrom of texts that is new years.
                                wouldn't have responded anyway so FU

Comment

wouldn't have responded anyway so FU
                                  Celtic are shit.

Fucking hell Chelsea. Get it together.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    ^^^ internet suggested Taaffes on Shop Street
                                    Let us know what Taaffes is like tonight, I'd guess quiet enough maybe. If ya want somewhere a little more lively for live music you could always try the Roisin Dubh on Dominick St later on.

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                    Christ you're efficient Paul!
                                    I always get my tax done ASAP, but never before on the very first day of the year Just hate the feeling of owing anyone money (the Government, on dividends and foreign savings interest) and being owed money (the Government again, I'm fairly sure I overpaid PAYE tax as usual this year), so getting the P21 request in early removes that nagging feeling.

Comment

Celtic are shit.

Fucking hell Chelsea. Get it together.
                                      I told you not to bet on Celtic anymore. I TOLD YOU.

Comment

King Zodley help please

Have always connected my lappy to the tv with vga and its worked fine until now .
                                        Now there is nothing showing up at all . Is there some setting that may have changed on the lappy or the TV .

Comment

I told you not to bet on Celtic anymore. I TOLD YOU.
                                          Celtic actually didn't fuck up for once. Those fenian, potatoe eating, car bombing, balaclava wearing scumbag bastards

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                            I always get my tax done ASAP, but never before on the very first day of the year Just hate the feeling of owing anyone money (the Government, on dividends and foreign savings interest) and being owed money (the Government again, I'm fairly sure I overpaid PAYE tax as usual this year), so getting the P21 request in early removes that nagging feeling.
                                            Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                              Just did mine earlier tonight as well, and I should get back a nice amount from it.

Comment

The old Wiggins locks working for Baines. Great strike.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                  Have always connected my lappy to the tv with vga and its worked fine until now .
                                                  Now there is nothing showing up at all . Is there some setting that may have changed on the lappy or the TV .
                                                  Fn button on your laptop plus whatever button has a picture of a screen.
                                                  F5/F6 etc

Comment

press windows key and P and test the different options.

Comment

Sunderland are dreadful at the back, getting beaten by Villa is going to be a huge result against pool this year I think

Comment

That Dominos Pizza ad on during the ads for the footie is just cruel

Comment

A few on here tried to be helpful in regards to the injured dog. The vet decided the antibiotics would not do and he was operated on he is currently recovering but all should be well.

Im shocked at how cheap it was €400 and the dog will be kept for a week inside. It wouldnt be regarded as a cheap vets either. The Vet and staff have been top class explaining everything aswell.

I know Icarus recommended a place in Carrick but i really cant say enough good about this place In Dungarvan.
                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                            Struggling with the new year resolutions this year. They all seem so fecking achievable and mundane.
                                                            My New Years resolution is to become rich. Everyone who asks looks faintly horrified when I tell them this. Am I breaking some unwritten rule?
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WpBrnajbAQ
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Fn button on your laptop plus whatever button has a picture of a screen.
                                                                F5/F6 etc
                                                                It worked with Fn + F4 in the past . But it wont show up on the tv now .
                                                                It is changing on the lap top but not transfering to the tv .

Edit: Have tried it on 2 other tv's with no joy on any of them
                                                                Last edited by DAMO72; 02-01-13, 21:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  My New Years resolution is to become rich. Everyone who asks looks faintly horrified when I tell them this. Am I breaking some unwritten rule?
                                                                  Unless you have a valid plan this is just for pub talk.

Comment

Is the telly turned on?

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                    A few on here tried to be helpful in regards to the injured dog. The vet decided the antibiotics would not do and he was operated on he is currently recovering but all should be well.

Im shocked at how cheap it was €400 and the dog will be kept for a week inside. It wouldnt be regarded as a cheap vets either. The Vet and staff have been top class explaining everything aswell.

I know Icarus recommended a place in Carrick but i really cant say enough good about this place In Dungarvan.
                                                                    What was wrong with him in the end? an infection of some kind?
                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

fantasy fuckballs

Comment

Just realised that American girl I met has a tattoo of this Henri Cartier-Bressson photo on her arm:

Will have to try to casually mention it should I meet her again.
                                                                        As tattoos go, that's actually a pretty cool one.
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          fantasy fuckballs
                                                                          risked it with Torres armband.
                                                                          That cunt is sold

Comment

QPR score
                                                                            fuck me

Comment

Anyone got a decent place to download ebooks for the nexus?
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                Is the telly turned on?

What was wrong with him in the end? an infection of some kind?
                                                                                Il have to give the english term as he used a few big words. Basically the blood was building up inside his leg a sort of a clot when they opened him up he lost 2 pints of blood which is a huge amount.

They dont know what caused it the vet said hit by a car but that is 100% impossible so im at a loss really. I blamed the walk on the beach but the vet did not think so.
                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Benitez plz.

Seems to be a nice man but plz gtfo Chelsea.

Comment

risked it with Torres armband.
                                                                                    That cunt is sold
                                                                                    .
                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Is there a torrent out for Lincoln out?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                        QPR are really bad.
                                                                                        Chadley, how much did u bet on a QPR win?

Comment

Charlie Brookers 2012 Wipe is on BBC2NI at 10.
                                                                                          It was on the rest of the network last night and is apparently well up to his high standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                            Sent, should work.
                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              It was on the rest of the network last night and is apparently well up to his high standards.
                                                                                              Cheers for the heads up AJ, was in the humour for just such a thing.

Doug Stanhope on it too.
                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                yep

Comment

Can you remind me closer to 10? My memory isn't ideal.
                                                                                                  Thanks <insert your name>.

Comment

Fuckin Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                                      Chadley, how much did u bet on a QPR win?
                                                                                                      If only.

If any team could gift a victory to a side like qpr its us.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        If only.

If any team could gift a victory to a side like qpr its us.
                                                                                                        What did you have for dinner?

Comment

Well what the feck do ye expect when every fool and his dog are calling out their chelsea bets in the bbv????
                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Rafa out!
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Rafa

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                Rafa out!
                                                                                                                I'm sure he'll give ye one more chance.

Comment

Just after remembering that the song that rang in the New Year in Trinity Bar was Gangham style, surely the nut choice song to close out 2012/begin 2013?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone got a decent place to download ebooks for the nexus?
                                                                                                                    google 'history book collection (epub/mobi)'
                                                                                                                    Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Charlie Brooker's head looks too big for his body?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                        What did you have for dinner?
                                                                                                                        Heineken.

Still going.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X