X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    Im off skiing on Saturday try not be mad
    Really surprised people are still allowed to ski, would of taught the H&S nazi's would have put a stop to that, i mean heading down hill on a slippery surface standing on timber with no Hi-Viz. that's just crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
      Was going to say "BAN"

But no, the staff should fill the site with high interest bubbleking tosh to keep him in his chalet key bludgeoning for the entirety of his holiday!

did you enjoy the skiing?

No; didn't have time, was too busy winning a 8 hour argument about which gun is best to use to kill the bad fella on the last level of the generic shooting game I like this week

I will start:
      ROG should be declared King of Ireland and Robbie should be made his Queen!
      ROG is the king and as much as it annoys Leinster heads Sexton in his prime will not be as good as ROG in his prime
      Robbie Keane is terribad. Was good at one time so was willing to put up with his BS but that day has long since passed

Comment

those union nurses deserve a better deal.
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
          those union nurses deserve a better deal.
          well played

Comment

Hi Folks,

I need some info on Apple TV. My GF wants to get it later.

Does it come with a HDMI cable? If not where would I get one and is there different standards/prices?

It is mainly going to be used for Netflix and youtube really....

Thanks for any help.....

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
              Hi Folks,

Does it come with a HDMI cable? If not where would I get one and is there different standards/prices?

Thanks for any help.....
              it probably does come with a hdmi cable, but if you have to buy one be more conerned with the lenght rather than the price tag. Monster cables are hurrendously overpriced, cheap chinese cables do the job just as well.

Comment

Hi Folks,

Thanks for any help.....
                it's a digital connection, if it works it works there is no BETTER working.
                if you spend > 20 you are being ripped off. You can get them for 1-5 euro if you look around and for cents online
                Last edited by DeadParrot; 02-01-13, 14:58.
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hobbit scr looks perfect, that will do for the afternoon

Comment

Anyone watched 'Hatfields and McCoys' mini series? Is it worth downloading?

Opr

Comment

Hi Folks,
                      yes there are different standards and prices, no there is no actual difference in the product.
                      a €2 hdmi is = €100 hdmi.
                      aldi iifc (maybe lidl) are selling a box of 2x2meter hdmi cables for €9 if they still have them. (aldi long mile road had 5 on sunday) can get them on amazon for around a euro each but have to pay p+p

Comment

ah yeah, Flight of the Navigator just started on Syfy HD

I'll have that.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          ah yeah, Flight of the Navigator just started on Syfy HD

I'll have that.
                          COMPLIANCE

Comment

COMPLIANCE
                            I was a perfect 12 years old when I last saw it, hope I enjoy it as much now.

So far so good.
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                              Since 5am baby-minding. We've already seen an Olsen Sisters movie. Sad state of affairs where that is the only thing on the tv
                              Thought that said baby-making for a second, was about to internet high 5 you.
                              Alas, it was not to be.

Sleepless in Seattle now. Will I watch it? Will I cry?
                              It's either going to be yes/yes or no/no.
                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Finally got up onto the mountain yesterday, only 30min drive. Legs are in bits but some hangover cure.

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

12m is a fair whack of change but hopefully he's not the greedy prima donna he seems
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Had a seriously productive day yesterday - visited future in-laws for nice New Year's Day lunch, got my 2012 tax affairs in order and requested a P21 Balancing Statement via PAYE Anytime, set the wheels in motion for a dentist's appointment next week, applied for a new bank account (joint account, eek!) online AND got half of a 750-piece jigsaw done - well, there were two of us doing the jigsaw Going to have a very busy January and it feels like I've made an excellent start.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                        Had a seriously productive day yesterday -
                                        Tell us more about the anti-homosexual institute you set up.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                          I'm setting up an institute.

Comment

This took me far longer than it should of to get.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

12m is a fair whack of change but hopefully he's not the greedy prima donna he seems
                                              Good player. Be prepared to be very frustrated though, won't use his right foot.

A good run in the first team and he will prove his worth.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatiam View Post
                                                yes there are different standards and prices, no there is no actual difference in the product.
                                                a €2 hdmi is = €100 hdmi.
                                                aldi iifc (maybe lidl) are selling a box of 2x2meter hdmi cables for €9 if they still have them. (aldi long mile road had 5 on sunday) can get them on amazon for around a euro each but have to pay p+p
                                                For a short run from one product to another you won't see much, if any, difference between a cheap and an expensive cable. Start to go above 3m or so and the difference is much more apparent especially on a bigger TV. Start using semi-professional equipment like video switchers and cheap cables may not work at all.

Just because the signal is digital does not mean all cables are the same. Over distance some of the 1's and 0's get lost in cheaper versions resulting in lower picture quality or in some cases no picture at all.

TLDR: Cheap short HDMI cables are fine more most home use
                                                sigpic
                                                www.d4events.com

Comment

I believe he took a healthy pay-cut to join us. I think he could do well.

Comment

A greedy striker is exactly what Liverpool need right now. The team make far too many sideways passes and speculative shots due to the lack of a dedicated centre-forward. I would have preferred Darren Bent myself, but this is still a very good signing.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Some early BBVing tonight.

Chelsea -2
                                                      Liverpool
                                                      Celtic

If anyone wants to win money tonight do the opposite of what I did.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                        Some early BBVing tonight.

Chelsea -2
                                                        Liverpool
                                                        Celtic

If anyone wants to win money tonight do the opposite of what I did.
                                                        Celtic game was at 3pm so thats your BBVing right there, bet is void unless you did it before 3pm!

And Celtic won 1-0 thanks to Super Hoooooper :-)
                                                        Last edited by premierstone; 02-01-13, 16:55.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                          Hobbit scr looks perfect, that will do for the afternoon
                                                          Perfect? Mine is covered in fuzzed out water marks and a little dark. Good for what it is though.
                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                            Celtic game was at 3pm so thats your BBVing right there, bet is void unless you did it before 3pm!
                                                            I did and didn't know it was an early kick off. Thought it was at 7.45. One down I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post

And Celtic won 1-0 thanks to Super Hoooooper :-)
                                                              Motherwell player dives for a penalty. Ball placed nowhere near the penalty spot.
                                                              Fraizer Forster points this out and gets booked.

Then saves the penalty.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Came home with someone else's jacket, that said I didn't steal it, it was gifted to me.
                                                                Someone cheer me up, feel rough as fuck today.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                  Came home with someone else's jacket, that said I didn't steal it, it was gifted to me.
                                                                  Someone cheer me up, feel rough as fuck today.
                                                                  only 73 days after today to the next bank holiday.

Comment

Motherwell player dives for a penalty. Ball placed nowhere near the penalty spot.

Then saves the penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmfj1rOuiAA
                                                                    I got very lucky today.

Comment

Then saves the penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmfj1rOuiAA
                                                                      That's a couple of shocking decisions!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                        That's a couple of shocking decisions!
                                                                        pretty much the trend the entire match.

Comment

I'm finding it a bit more manageable to think of it as 10 weeks to the next BH weekend. Only a bit mind

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                            Perfect? Mine is covered in fuzzed out water marks and a little dark. Good for what it is though.
                                                                            I just flicked thru it. Yeah fuzzy watermarks are evident, more prominent in some parts but doesn't bother me. Bout 90 mins in, decent but too LOTRingsy for me if that makes sense. Seems to be other bits and pieces from other books thrown in too to provide a link to LOTR

Comment

Chelsea -2
                                                                              Under 2.5 goals in Liverpool-Sunderland
                                                                              Everton to win

Just for general interest more than any great insight or research. What I'm really praying for though is Mata not to start tonight. The man has pretty much played an average of 2 games a week for about 2 years now, surely Rafa will give his countryman the night off?

Comment

I got very lucky today.
                                                                                i would be more concerned about the chelski -2...
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                  QPR are really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstack View Post
                                                                                    Just because the signal is digital does not mean all cables are the same. Over distance some of the 1's and 0's get lost in cheaper versions resulting in lower picture quality or in some cases no picture at all.

TLDR: Cheap short HDMI cables are fine more most home use
                                                                                    Only over 3+ meters, that's usually substantial for a home system. if not them youll have to move your tv closer to your player.

I learned all i needed to know here: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7...-are-the-same/

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                      They lost 3-0 to liverpool at home. So by my math Chelsea should beat em at Stamford bridge 15-0.

Also sitting on 75 point this week in FF before Suarez plays. : )

Comment

I'm not working, everyday is a bank holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          A greedy striker is exactly what Liverpool need right now. The team make far too many sideways passes and speculative shots due to the lack of a dedicated centre-forward. I would have preferred Darren Bent myself, but this is still a very good signing.
                                                                                          ok i'll bite...your a lunatic
                                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Lottie, have a shower beer then head out.

Comment

I'm not working, everyday is a bank holiday.
                                                                                              Yes but in 72 days time it will be socially ok to be pissed out of your head on a Sunday night!!

Comment

decent but too LOTRingsy for me if that makes sense.
                                                                                                The real problem is that it's a bit too Hobbitsy. Bilbo can fcuk off back to The Office. More LOTR backstory imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                  Lottie, have a shower beer then head out.
                                                                                                  Any suggestion as to where? Can't say I feel in the mood.
                                                                                                  Any ideas on what I should do with my life?
                                                                                                  Is sturridge any use?

Comment

Is 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' 2011 any use? Is it a sequel to something that needs to be watched first?

Comment

Any suggestion as to where? Can't say I feel in the mood. No Idea, I am not familiar with your townie land
                                                                                                      Any ideas on what I should do with my life?Nope, should probably not be thinking about that stuff now, relax.
                                                                                                      Is sturridge any use?Decent, run of games and he will do well.

Comment

The real problem is that it's a bit too Hobbitsy. Bilbo can fcuk off back to The Office. More LOTR backstory imo.

Comment

Also. Playing the D1 the last night. Someone broke a rule when I was in the hand. I very calmly asked him not to do it and the way he reacted you'd swear I pissed on his kids or something. People be crazy when playing poker.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            Is 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' 2011 any use? Is it a sequel to something that needs to be watched first?
                                                                                                            Very decent. Bit hard to watch in places but overall you'll enjoy it. First in the trilogy I think. Although the hipster in me rather watch the original as Noomi rapeface is much better. All imo of course.

Comment

being a good boy and was doing hoovering when wife working when i caught lead around christmas tree and pulled it over...
                                                                                                              never getting it back to 'wife standard' so I decided to save wife work and take it and decorations down..

It seems i have condemned us to a year of hell as it was too early

Obv not happy and as i was too busy taking down decorations to prepare a decent meal I told her it was pizza night tonight to which i managed to get no response and therefore find myself in shed writing this, having a smoke and generally hating 2013

Comment

Very decent. Bit hard to watch in places but overall you'll enjoy it. First in the trilogy I think. Although the hipster in me rather watch the original as Noomi rapeface is much better. All imo of course.
                                                                                                                It's better than the original film IMO

Comment

Agree with this

Comment

Meh. I just really don't like Daniel Craig.

Also Zod is a cunt. Looking back over texts in my phone from new years and sent out a mass Happy new years text, never got one back from him?

Common courtesy surely requires him to send something back.

Comment

Also Zod is a cunt. Looking back over texts in my phone from new years and sent out a mass Happy new years text, never got one back from him?

I agree, Zod is a cunt

Comment

Mass New Years texts can go fuck themselves imo. If i don't get a personal one, i rarely reply back. I got a 'Happy New Year to you and yours' from my sister ffs

Comment

Thanks Chadley, I feel a bit better already.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X