This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gone in again on the heat.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Where is the cheapest place to get an unlock code or indeed a free unlock code for a nokia c5, currently locked to vodafone Ireland.?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
        Where is the cheapest place to get an unlock code or indeed a free unlock code for a nokia c5, currently locked to vodafone Ireland.?
        if you have a vodafone bill phone or anyone you know does, you get 3 unlocks on handsets
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

TEDxPerth - 11th October 2010Jason Fox explains the way goal setting is changing. About TEDx, x = independently organized event In the spirit of ideas worth...

Comment

great sweat here for the heat

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
              The Impossible screener has leaked.

Opr
              Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              so has hitchcock
              Originally posted by ghostface View Post
              So has Zero Dark Thirty. Pretty good so far
              Gotta love this time of year, screeners dropping all over the place.

Just need time to watch the ten or so movies I have ready to go now.
              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

ugh

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Big old fail on this, just back from the offie
                  I've succeeded so far this week but my leg is tapping atm. Used to be just a few beers post grind to numb the head before bed. That's escalated a good bit over the past 2 years. Gonna first aim for a completely dry January and take it from there. Think I'm posting in here to put some pressure on myself as I may well be doomed to fail. Def gonna give it a good shot anyway!
                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                    Gonna first aim for a completely dry January and take it from there.
                    I will be playing deepstack event end Jan.....be good to have a decent drink with you then

submitted suggestion for focus

Comment

Ah yeah, sure it'll be after midnight by the time it finishes Yeah should be at that alright. Just checked the site there...

"The original and best Deepstack poker festival is back for it's 6th successive instalment and is destined to be bigger and better than ever before! Now at The Regency Hotel in Dublin we are able to create a poker environment sceond to none."

Ehh
                      It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                        Ah yeah, sure it'll be after midnight by the time it finishes Yeah should be at that alright. Just checked the site there...

"The original and best Deepstack poker festival is back for it's 6th successive instalment and is destined to be bigger and better than ever before! Now at The Regency Hotel in Dublin we are able to create a poker environment sceond to none."

Ehh

Didn't realise it was on in the Regency, hate that fucking place.

Comment

I'm guessing the rent is much cheaper. Donno why they'd move it otherwise. Were they struggling on space last year?

edit: lol suppose had I read the rest of the paragraph...

"Single day capacity is now 800 players so now everybody can play on the same starting day. A second chance €550 event has been added to the schedule with the popular €300 & €200 side events continuing on the weekend. The High Roller has been moved to Saturday and is now a €2,000 two day event."
                          It's all an illusion

Comment

pack of effin snobs the lot of yous

dont tell me none of you ever never drank in establishments which had plastic coated benches along the walls and bar man was as drunk as the customers and if a burger was available you wudda gobbed down at least three before you staggered outside / puked up and came back for more drink

now ppl scoff at the limpness of a lettuce leaf the bap is sitting on ffs

jeez

MAN UP lol

Comment

Ah you know how it goes S...

Send this video to someone with FWP and let them know how much we care...Special thanks to:Greg: http://www.youtube.com/slopsmcgeeDtrix: http://www.youtube.c...
                              It's all an illusion

Comment

ah sure i am an owld bastard and know nowt of that 72 over

Dubliners - Dublin In The Rare Old Times LyricsRaised on songs & stories, heroes of re-knownThe passing tales & glories that once was Dublin townThe hallowed...

Comment

Theres a 1st for everything and had another just now..............

when you light the wrong end of a rollie it prob best to go to bed

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                      Don't get this. Emmet can screw her as 16 is legal in UK, but its somehow wrong here?
                                      How goes the holiday/financial situation?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                            your man on Louis Theroux on RTE 2 is the spit of Negranu lol

*Puts on garda cap
                                            *Leans in car window

Do you have drink taken tonight?

*ates the hell or of a hang sangige.
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Don't get this. Emmet can screw her as 16 is legal in UK, but its somehow wrong here?
                                              Operation Yewtree.

Comment

Come back to me on that one in 14 years time

It's a little surprising how completely different I felt about the whole thing once I heard she was 16.
                                                Still a hand quite a bit of schadenfreude at the thoughts of her oul lad going in to KPMG on Monday morning.
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Still a hand quite a bit of schadenfreude at the thoughts of her oul lad going in to KPMG on Monday morning.
                                                  was interesting yesterday to say the least.

Comment

Comment

Where is this video btw? Seem to have missed it in the posts

Comment

Comment

Got about 20 seconds in, it's unwatchable shite. So the height of it is that Daddy is a glorified accountant?

2013 disappointing thus far.
                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

*Puts on garda cap
                                                            *Leans in car window

Do you have drink taken tonight?

*ates the hell or of a hang sangige.
                                                            Pretty sure she meant it was just some guy on the show, and not the man himself

Comment

Town was mad busy last night, I am assuming a lot were emigrants having a last night out before heading off. If not, my GNP bet with HH is in serious trouble already.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Town was indeed busy but thats because most people have realise that there is no point saving and you may as well spend. With the increase in DIRT tax and the decrease in prize bond money we may as well spend all our surplus funds.

I had a good night, dinner in Elephant And Castle, cant beat them wings washed down with a nice bottle of red, followed by multiple pints in Cassidys and Cafe, great views!

Comment

Excellent Groupon today for anyone who's had a busy Christmas

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                      Excellent Groupon today for anyone who's had a busy Christmas

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/dublin-s...ntres/15087934
                                                                      limits 1 per person. may buy multiple as gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                        Pretty sure she meant it was just some guy on the show, and not the man himself
                                                                        correct.

Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

QQ; do you need to have you license with you for NCT?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                            QQ; do you need to have you license with you for NCT?
                                                                            Yeah for ID

Comment

Enhanced FA Cup bet

Fulham, Spurs, City, QPR to win 5/1

All at home and QPR the obvious dodgy one, but its ENHANCED!

Comment

Any early matches on telly?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                  Any early matches on telly?
                                                                                  Brighton v Newcastle on ITV at 12.30.

Newcastle look v weak, Brighton only 7/5 though

edit, Newcastle: Elliot, Tavernier, Perch, Williamson, Santon, Anita, Abeid, Bigirimana, Obertan, Shola Ameobi, Sammy Ameobi. Subs: Krul, Amalfitano, Marveaux, Ranger, Ferguson, Dummett, Campbell.

Comment

...

Comment

5/2 for the draw in Newcastle match on betfair looks reasonable.

Comment

Yeah for ID
                                                                                        Passport not do?

Comment

Passport not do?
                                                                                          Probably would i guess

Comment

Probably would i guess
                                                                                            9. Please ensure the person who brings the car for inspection brings identification with them in the form of a driving licence as failure to provide the required identification will result in the vehicle not being issued an NCT certificate at the time of testing.

Seems a bit silly to me, ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Hasn't worked there for 3 years seemingly.

Comment

I've never been asked for id for an nct, and I've had it done in the ballymun centre a few times.

Comment

gooooo Brighton

Comment

Enhanced FA Cup bet

Fulham, Spurs, City, QPR to win 5/1

All at home and QPR the obvious dodgy one, but its ENHANCED!

*snaffle

also on a chelsea, utd wigan treble
                                                                                                    and forest,boro,Leicester,derby, blackburn fun sized accum

a little fun in every game

Comment

Cheers 5star!

Comment

Cheers 5star!
                                                                                                        I'm no saying you won't get unlucky, just that I've never been asked

Comment

I'm gonna make a Chicken Jalfrezi tonight, heading down to the Indian shop Strewel recommended the other day.

Thing is, I need some Ghee.

Really don't know how to ask for this if I can't find it.

'Hi Missus, do you have Ghee?'
                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            I'm gonna make a Chicken Jalfrezi tonight, heading down to the Indian shop Strewel recommended the other day.

Have a list on your phone and show it to her, saying you're not sure how it's pronounced...

Comment

over pronounce the h

have had to ask a few times!

or ask for clarified butter

Comment

Hi Lads,

Just wondering if theres anyone out there that could help me with buying something from google. Im trying to buy a Nexus 10 tablet from the google play store, but it can only be bought from a UK IP(which ive sorted using a VPN overplay.net) a UK address (which ive sorted using Parcel Motels NI delivery service) but the one stumbling block is that i have to purchase it with a UK Credit card.

Basically , as scammy as it sounds :P i need a UK creditcard holders details/billing address in order to complete the purchase

If anyone is willing to help me out i can transfer the money to ye via Paypal/Moneybookers/bank transfer?Paddypoker whatever we can arrange

The cost of the nexus 10 is 319GBP and probably a small shipping charge too so its roughly 400 Euro

Please DM me if ye think ye could help me out.
                                                                                                                Keane can vouch for me btw

Thanks

Comment

Newcastle being run ragged by Brighton

Comment

As you walk you'll find it in the first aisle on the left in tins that are green and gold coloured alongside other oils and fats.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Was that a Red?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        Was that a Red?
                                                                                                                        Wasnt a whole load on it, but when yer on a yellow thats the risk

Comment

Stupidly soft yellow. Shocking decision, but the Brighton player bought that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X