It has been far too long !!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been far too long !!!!!!!!!!

IPB piss up is long over due. So what ye think!

I have a few slaps to give it out so this would be the perfect opportunity .
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Has it though?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
      Has it though?
      Yes it has without doubt! We need a focus , we need to organise something!

we should get BigBadPat to organise it!
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Or organise it yourself. And stop commenting on.my facebook haha
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Or organise it yourself. And stop commenting on.my facebook haha
          how is the willie holding up

I am not organising anything because nobody ever listens to me around here!!!
          Last edited by SatNav; 30-05-12, 07:06.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

I am not organising anything because nobody ever listens to me around here!!!
            What?
            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

If you want POKER & and a PISS UP how about D1.

Mind you the new place in Swords is very very plush with hot young birds.
              Probably too much competition for you Sat Nav.
              No poker there that I could see.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadPat View Post
                If you want POKER & and a PISS UP how about D1.

Mind you the new place in Swords is very very plush with hot young birds.
                Probably too much competition for you Sat Nav.
                No poker there that I could see.
                I'd be up for poker there.

Comment

the poker is always the worst part of these piss ups

Comment

Make a poll, poker and piss up or just piss up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      Snakes and ladders ftw.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Football in the morning again as well imo.
                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

spin the bottle

Comment

D1 imo, because its the closest place to my house.
                            “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.” - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                              So you can organise it then seeing as you are so close

just make sure there is plenty of free beers. TY
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

So you can organise it then seeing as you are so close

just make sure there is plenty of free beers. TY
                                Eamonhonda is the IPB D1 rep afaik.
                                “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.” - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Eamonhonda is the IPB D1 rep afaik.
                                  two is always better than one, ye arrive together to represent hopefully around 30/50 heads and obv explain that the exposure their club is gonna gain through this outing is going to be phenomenal!!

Now we need to organise a date! if we can do that we at least are on the way.

I am liking the 29th june!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Fair play for organizing this SatNav.

Comment

Much more likely to bite if they have a woman sweet-talking them.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                        Fair play for organizing this SatNav.
                                        I dont live in dublin so not really a good idea. much better that they speak to someone face to face .

obv I will help out if needed. I cant do everything and also expect to be the life and soul of the party too.

Now hurry up and decide a date as I will need to go on a quickie diet in prep for the big day
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                          you should stay in the tournament for longer so. Much more fun that way.

Comment

Also should add happy to just go for beers. Some where with a good beer garden and a bbq and gamble on it staying nice

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                              Also should add happy to just go for beers. Some where with a good beer garden and a bbq and gamble on it staying nice
                                              I actually agree, fuck poker sick of it anyway plus everyone ends up doing different things. we should all stick together and just get pissed!

Is there anything exciting on in dublin around the 29th that we could go to. like a festival or something like that.
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I dont live in dublin so not really a good idea. much better that they speak to someone face to face .

obv I will help out if needed. I cant do everything and also expect to be the life and soul of the party too.

Now hurry up and decide a date as I will need to go on a quickie diet in prep for the big day
                                                That's not the attitude to get this thing up and running,Donkathon didn't live in Dublin or have any help,so pull yourself together woman and get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                  Football in the morning again as well imo.
                                                  Perhaps another man of the match performance from myself with you havin more shots than an average player does in a season without hitting the target

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                  you should stay in the tournament for longer so. Much more fun that way.
                                                  We can't all flip like you.

Also more Don't bluff Mick Stephens imo

Comment

That's not the attitude to get this thing up and running,Donkathon didn't live in Dublin or have any help,so pull yourself together woman and get to it.
                                                    Well if we leave the poker out of it there is no organising as such to do, just turn up and drink!

Maybe we should go knacker drinking on stephens green ? lol
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Well if we leave the poker out of it there is no organising as such to do, just turn up and drink!

Maybe we should go knacker drinking on stephens green ? lol
                                                      That's more like it!

Now get the vote going and it will all fall into place.

Cheers again for doing this.

Comment

There must be poker or the crowd will be small imo

Comment

I agree with megatron. Fair play to you Michelle.
                                                          Not sure how to set the pole up but ready to vote when you get it all sorted.

Comment

That's more like it!

Now get the vote going and it will all fall into place.

Cheers again for doing this.
                                                            cunt and you wont even turn up, you are yet again up to your usual tricks imo

Whats to be on the poll ..................not pole lol
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

I dont live in dublin but ok I'll give it a shot. Anyway I'm much better with this sort of thing than you silly blokes

obv I will need a help out if needed. I can do everything and also be the life and soul of the party too you know.

Now I better hurry up and decide a date as I need to go and get a quickie before the kids come home
                                                              fair play to ya for doing this msn

should be a good night

Comment

cunt and you wont even turn up, you are yet again up to your usual tricks imo

Whats to be on the poll ..................not pole lol
                                                                If you build it I will come*.

*Assuming of course I haven't got a prior engagement or something equally as important

Comment

If you build it I will come*.

*Assuming of course I haven't got a prior engagement or something equally as important
                                                                  This will be the most important thing on your diary!!!
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

thanks for doing this Michelle. can you please make sure there is as much free drink as last year???

Comment

House party after?

Comment

I'm busy whenever it is

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                          I'm busy whenever it is
                                                                          You won't missed. Don't worry
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                            House party after?
                                                                            Fuck no. I've spent the past 3 months DIY'ing the place. It's like a museum now, nothing is allowed to be touched ever again.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Outing to Killarney imo.Connie would deffo organise something special.
                                                                              Golf, Poker, Fishing you name it he can make it happen.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Too far away for one night and that is a massive drive back hungover.
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                  Outing to Killarney imo.Connie would deffo organise something special.
                                                                                  Golf, Poker, Fishing you name it he can make it happen.
                                                                                  This is the way to go

SPOILER[IMG]http://pokerworks.com/w/articles/img/pwe4/b5a228f98.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Too far away for one night and that is a massive drive back hungover.
                                                                                    You can stay as long as you like.
                                                                                    Also trains and planes go to Killarney not to mention Motorway most of the way now.
                                                                                    Poor excuse tbh if we can make the effort to go to Dublin then surely the trek the other way could be done for once.
                                                                                    I'm sure if someone like Connie got the go ahead for this it would be an outing to remember.I'm sure he threw his hat in the ring the last time.
                                                                                    Last edited by Sirtoyou; 30-05-12, 19:07.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      You can stay as long as you like.
                                                                                      Also trains and planes go to Killarney not to mention Motorway most of the way now.
                                                                                      Poor excuse tbh if we can make the effort to go to Dublin then surely the trek the other way could be done for once.
                                                                                      I'm sure if someone like Connie got the go ahead for this it would be an outing to remember.I'm sure he threw his hat in the ring the last time.
                                                                                      I would imagine most people cant or wont stay more than one night , planes and trains are also very expensive.

Most live in or near dublin so it would be far handier, I dont mind and would prob go with the flow but imo I cant imagine many signing up for Killarney.
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

#44
                                                                                        I'd go to Killarney for a couple of nights if there was a crowd going, great spot.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          A lot of us made the effort last time when all the locals had to do was step out their front door.

Killarney is awesome

Comment

#46
                                                                                            I love killarney , my dad lives in Tralee but I cant see me getting away for 2 nights.
                                                                                            unless I could get around him to mind Mia for me. hmmmm
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

#47
                                                                                              One night is still enough imo.Down early on a Saturday, home Sunday evening ez game.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                maybe we should add killarney to the poll?
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  The problem with that is it will always be voted down by the majority who live in Dublin.
                                                                                                  There is a strong Southern Western and Northern contingent on IPB too and it wouldn't do any harm to move out of Dublin for one of these get togethers.
                                                                                                  A build it and they will come to this would be ideal.
                                                                                                  I'm sure the IPB golf outing could be incorporated in to it too given the courses available and Connies local knowledge.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    The problem with that is it will always be voted down by the majority who live in Dublin.
                                                                                                    There is a strong Southern Western and Northern contingent on IPB too and it wouldn't do any harm to move out of Dublin for one of these get togethers.
                                                                                                    A build it and they will come to this would be ideal.
                                                                                                    I'm sure the IPB golf outing could be incorporated in to it too given the courses available and Connies local knowledge.
                                                                                                    Golf ah here fuck that!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Athlone! Bang smack in the middle!

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by tglynn View Post
                                                                                                        Knackerville
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Originally posted by tglynn View Post
                                                                                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oZTW30fAQY
                                                                                                          http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Killarney is always available and ready to welcome ye, but I understand what Michelle is saying abouit the majority being Dublin/Leinster based, so obviously a 1 nighter is more suited to Dublin.

That being said, in the event of IPM members chosing to come to Killarney, I'll sort what needs sorting.

And in the event of the 1 nighter being in Dublin, well Im hoping to announce a date shortly for the Killarney Poker Festival (early Sept hopefully) and maybe we can do the golf, fishing whatever needs to be done then.

Thanks for thinking about us anyway.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Athlone ain't like that atall great spot actually!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                              X