Prem predictions comp - part deux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prem predictions comp - part deux.

About time I started the ball rolling for part two.

Competition starts on the 21st Jan and finishes when all prem league games have been played.

Input your predictions here.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/vbsoccer.php

The format is simple, anytime before kick off for you can enter your correct score prediction for each of the matches and you'll recieve scores accordingly.

The scoring works as follows:

4 points for predicting the correct team winning/draw with the correct score.
    2 points for predicting the correct team winning/draw with the correct goal difference,but incorrect score.
    1 point for predicting the winning team with incorrect score and goal difference.

Entry is 20 euros and i'll post up a full list of runners and prizepool before kickoff and we can decide on payouts.

You can transfer to the following accounts:

Boylepoker :- 1ForU2ForMe (email add needed, danny-diamond at hotmail.com).
    Stars :- Diamondgeeza (location Waterford)
    Moneybookers :- same email add as for Boyles above.

My Boyles account is in euros and if transferring on Stars please use the Euro option in the cashier,it'll be tidier for me.

I'd ask anyone who's transferring to just post in the thread regarding which site you sent the money to and from what username(pm if preferred) and i'll thank the post to confirm.

The payout breakdown can be decided among us when we know how many runners we have.

The scoring table in the Football Predictions section won't be cleared for the start of this round so I'll be tallying the scores and sticking up a table on a weekly basis.

The list of paid up entries so far:

5starpool
    Loopz
    The Rigger

The more the merrier so fill your boots!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

In. Can I pay you in a bag of 1c and 2c pieces please

Comment

take it off my winnings from last time danny please if not transferred

gonna do the double

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I'm in, funds transferred on Stars.

Thanks for doing this Danny

Comment

B
            U
            M
            P

Comment

Runners and riders so far.

5starpool
              Loopz
              The Rigger
              TheDrunkenOne
              Kakak1

Comment

I think we should pay top 4

Comment

Originally posted by The Rigger View Post

nothing for the bubble

Comment

Originally posted by The Rigger View Post
                    Ul bubble boy

Comment

Great idea Danny to skip a week, when I was the leading scorer with 13 points, more than I got in the past 5 weeks combined

Comment

Final bump, looks like the scoring will be pretty easy.

Don't forget to get your predictions in lads.

Comment

Shipped on Boyles, similar username.

Comment

yea in Danny can I ship on pp to c*r**** thanks.
                            Last edited by thedini; 21-01-12, 04:21. Reason: ,,

Comment

In - shipping on Stars

Edit - sent.
                              Last edited by Dice75; 21-01-12, 09:52.

Comment

In, shipping on Stars now !

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                  yea in Danny can I ship on pp to c*r**** thanks.
                                  Yeah sure.

Comment

Can I get my $20 back?

Comment

I Had NIL Points yesterday

Comment

Seeing as the controller of this managed to get himself banned for gratuitous posting of 80s videos, just a quick reminder that theres a full set of fixtures Tuesday and Wednesday.
                                        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 30-01-12, 11:50.

Comment

9 runners here?

if so winner take all or €130 €50 split

Comment

Lodged €20 to your pp account a few days ago Danny thanks.

Comment

can I join a week late?

Comment

I've np with it if you want to start 11 points behind its all good

Comment

i've less than 6 i think

Comment

I'm not the one with 11 points btw

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                      9 runners here?

if so winner take all or €130 €50 split
                                                      2 prizes I say.

120/60 or 130/70 (with Connie) imo.

Comment

Think Connie should be allowed in and allowed keep his 6 points from Week1, he's a regular in these so it was prob just an oversight on his part not to pay.

€50 for second imo, remainder for first.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                          Think Connie should be allowed in and allowed keep his 6 points from Week1, he's a regular in these so it was prob just an oversight on his part not to pay.

€50 for second imo, remainder for first.
                                                          didn't even see that he had points for last week, I still agree he should be let in

€60 for 2nd if 10 players

Comment

Poor Kev, gets engaged, not allowed out to play.

Welcome to the rest of your life Mr. Keogh

Comment

I dunno who makes final decision, but Im in with or without the 1st weeks points counting. Just need to be told by the admin that I'm in anyway.

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                I dunno who makes final decision, but Im in with or without the 1st weeks points counting. Just need to be told by the admin that I'm in anyway.

Connie
                                                                That'd prob be me then Connie.
                                                                Yeah no sweat you're in.

I'll get a table up for the first two rounds of games tomorrow lads, it'll be done after every round in future but I was erm otherwise engaged.

Btw, is Kevin Ireland in?

Comment

not many for 2nd half i think...winner take all?

Comment

Standings after 2 gameweeks.

EDIT:KevIRL should be in there with 11 points, will have a seat for you in the table after this weekends games.

We have 12 runners so 240 yoyos in the prizepool. How would you like the payouts, winner take all or something like 170/70, 150/50?

If anyone thinks i've made a mistake with the scoring just shout, I doubt if I have though because i'm awsome.
                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 03-02-12, 20:52.

Comment

Don't forget to get your scores in for the weekend games. First game kicks off tomorrow at 1 o'clock.

Comment

Forgot me already

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                          Forgot me already
                                                                          Oh shit sorry Kev That's 12 runners then and 240 in the kitty, I'll fix that up noW. Obv not as awsome as I thought!
                                                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 03-02-12, 20:53.

Comment

think winner take all and give 2nd place a virtual hug

Comment

#39
                                                                              160/80

Comment

#40
                                                                                Finally

Comment

#41
                                                                                  I make it

thedini 55.
                                                                                  Dice 53.
                                                                                  5starpoo 51.
                                                                                  kakak 48.
                                                                                  Connie 46.
                                                                                  Rigger 43.
                                                                                  ArmaniJeans 39.
                                                                                  The Drunken One 39.
                                                                                  Dimoxinil 37.
                                                                                  dannydiamond 34.
                                                                                  Loopz 30.
                                                                                  Kev 17.

Subject to verification.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    I make it

thedini 55.
                                                                                    Dice 53.
                                                                                    5starpoo 51.
                                                                                    kakak 48.
                                                                                    Connie 46.
                                                                                    Rigger 43.
                                                                                    ArmaniJeans 39.
                                                                                    The Drunken One 39.
                                                                                    Dimoxinil 37.
                                                                                    dannydiamond 34.
                                                                                    Loopz 30.
                                                                                    Kev 17.

Subject to verification.

Ha, funnily enough I was just coming in to have a look at the scores! I'll get a table up tomorrow night.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      I make it

thedini 55.
                                                                                      Dice 53.
                                                                                      5starpoo 51.
                                                                                      kakak 48.
                                                                                      Connie 46.
                                                                                      Rigger 43.
                                                                                      ArmaniJeans 39.
                                                                                      The Drunken One 39.
                                                                                      Dimoxinil 37.
                                                                                      dannydiamond 34.
                                                                                      Loopz 30.
                                                                                      Kev 17.

Subject to verification.
                                                                                      I'm tempted to give you another s at the end of your name for old times sake after that.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Is it from and including week 20? I make it that I have 51.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                          Is it from and including week 20? I make it that I have 51.
                                                                                          There was a weeks fixtures not in the competition, 2nd week in January I think?

edit: Yep Week21 was the 14/15th Jan and this comp didn't start til the 21st, so hyou shouldn't be counting those games in your total.
                                                                                          Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 28-02-12, 10:16.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            fml, that was my best week.
                                                                                            I reckon you must be wrong.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                              I'm tempted to give you another s at the end of your name for old times sake after that.
                                                                                              You lost me? I've never had an S...

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Very sorry for the lack of updates lads. I'll have the latest standings posted by tomorrow at the latest!

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  You lost me? I've never had an S...
                                                                                                  Don't tempt me.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Don't tempt me.
                                                                                                    I still don't get it.. Do your worst, I have lawyers lined up after the last banning fiasco.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      I still don't get it.. Do your worst, I have lawyers lined up after the last banning fiasco.
                                                                                                      You serious about not getting it? I was talking to ArmaniJeans (or ArmaniJeanss as he is on boards, note the extra s), hence he thanked my post.

I have irrefutable evidence of around the previous incident you refer to anyhow for the one gullible fool left who still believes it, whoever he may be.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Don't tempt me.
                                                                                                        You serious about not getting it? I was talking to ArmaniJeans (or ArmaniJeanss as he is on boards, note the extra s), hence he thanked my post.

I have irrefutable evidence of around the previous incident you refer to anyhow for the one gullible fool left who still believes it, whoever he may be.
                                                                                                        I guess I am a bit slow on this one. My user name has never been The-Riggers, if that is what it is?? Otherwise I am still stumped.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          I guess I am a bit slow on this one. My user name has never been The-Riggers, if that is what it is?? Otherwise I am still stumped.
                                                                                                          You are either being dumb, or pretending to be just to addle my head. I guess the latter. Either way, as the dragons would say, I'm out.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            You are either being dumb, or pretending to be just to addle my head. I guess the latter. Either way, as the dragons would say, I'm out.
                                                                                                            At this point I am not being obtuse and obviously I have the wrong end of the stick/am a mong.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              lol Liverpool fans

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                At this point I am not being obtuse and obviously I have the wrong end of the stick/am a mong.
                                                                                                                Read the below again. Why did you think I meant I'd add an extra 's' to your name in the first place? I'm genuinely bewildered you don't get it. AJ's username on boards has an extra 's' at the end.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  I have absolutely no idea how I originally thought that the comment was aimed at me when I first saw it a week ago. Suffice to say it was one of those situations whereby as you pour back over it to see if you can spot it, you see straight through your mistake each time and confound your confusion.

Sorry for melting your noggin 5starpool.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Here goes.

Back in 2005 when I register on boards.ie I chose armanijeanss as my username. Note the double 's' at the end, it will become important later.
                                                                                                                    I don't know why I chose this username, I'm not an armani sort of person, bulletheadedweirdo would have been a better username.

5 years later when this place started the mods asked people to keep their boards.ie username so as not to cause a mess here. Most did so, maybe dropping superfluous numbers except for the likes of Icarus152 and tylerdurden875645897645 who kept these appendages.
                                                                                                                    I took this opportunity to change to a single 's'.

25 months on and we come to the 27th Feb 2012. Two things happened that day. A nutter came on creating threads about a potential Ballina casino.
                                                                                                                    One of the mods, 5starpool, asked hm not 2 spk in txt coz txt spk aggrv8s dat partic md. Said poster rather hilariously called 5starpool '5starpoo', and called him a riggggggg.

Meanwhile in post #41 here I posted up a table of the latest scores, and I cleverly copied the 5starpoo mispelling in honour of aforementioned Ballina poster.

5starpool threatened me with giving me my unwanted 's' back. I thanked his post to acknowledge I would behave.
                                                                                                                    You then got involved and appeared to totally misunderstood everything.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Even I got it and I've a terrible memory.

Comment

#60

5 years later when this place started the mods asked people to keep their boards.ie username so as not to cause a mess here.

.
                                                                                                                        Did we do this? I dont remember, genuine Q.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X