No announcement yet.

...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go for it. I'm happy with whatever you decide to do.

Comment

Same. Go big!

Comment

Follow the yellow brick road
        win a load

do whatever you feel young man

Comment

Lump on
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yep go big, and when you decide how big, go a bit bigger again

Comment

... Took everyone's advice, then when I decided on the amount I took Premierstones advice lol... I went €20 pp, 14 members, €280 so 140 lines no plus... Will take pics and stick up later this evening... so a few hours if anyone has a concern, and then can figure it out, but makes sense to go all in as next few jackpots will be shite...

...I'll skip draws for the next while, and start back 9th February... By then we will all be millionaires...

Comment

Thanks Liam . See you all in the K Club next week . Champers for afters .

Comment

... The people have spoken - or in this case no-one seemed to mind,, so we are locked and loaded... 14 sets of 10 lines no plus... The shite thing is, I'm away until Monday so won't be able to check them... not bringing them with me for fear of losing!! ... tickets attached...
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

... Hi all- I may as well have brought the tickets away and lost them... We got back a total of €19 and a daily millions ticket, aka, fuck all... Calculated it at 7% of money back, whereas the average is 14%... Obviously it made sense to chase, as wednesday's lotto just gone had a jackpot of €2m... Anyway, €1.35 added to each of our accounts and spreadheet update... In isolation so will collect the dailymillions next time I am in the shops, but next syndicate draw will be Feb 7th I think, to allow the balances to catch up (conscious some people not aware of the chasing)...

Comment

...Just an FYI, we're back as of yesterday-- I'm out at the moment so will check tickets and stick up later, as well as look at spreadsheet and send some PM's...

Comment

... Hi all- apologies for lack of updating... I bought tickets for last Saturday and Wednesday, so back to normal - and I totally forgot about it this evening... Tickets attached for Last 2 draws, sadly blanks... spreadsheet is updated, will send pms and definitely get back into the swing of things...
                        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

...Hi all, tickets attached for tonight... Also for the last 3 draws- the girl in the shop mistakingly gave 16 lines for 2 draws last week- didn't know it could even be done, so those and the previous draws attached.

... we got back €10 and a daily millions from the 2 draw tickets, and a €7 as well. So all added to the sheet... all balances up to date except one so will pm them again...
                          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

50 sent, sorry I'm late

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                              ...Hi all, tickets attached for tonight... Also for the last 3 draws- the girl in the shop mistakingly gave 16 lines for 2 draws last week- didn't know it could even be done, so those and the previous draws attached.

... we got back €10 and a daily millions from the 2 draw tickets, and a €7 as well. So all added to the sheet... all balances up to date except one so will pm them again...
                              Will send a few Bob tomorrow
                              sorry about delay

Comment

... Sadly it was not us for the 5.5 million--- I got excited when I seen it was Dublin--- I even bought in Dublin 12 and strong rumours that it was supervalu walkinstown-- I was Spar in Drimnagh which would be more likely to sell used condoms than a decent ticket...

Comment

...Sheet updated as of today... Of the 4 draws, we were in 3 (missed one as stuck in work and couldn't get to shops)... We picked up a €9 on one of them... All balances in the green except one, so will PM... Tickets bough- will attach shortly along with previous ones for record keeping...

Comment

Sorry will send money on friday
                                    apologies for the delay

Comment

This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

...Hi all- Previous post has all recent tickets... Last Wednesday I missed it unfortunately.. I'll have to get them a day earlier for during the week- might actually start doing the "for 2" or "for 4 draws"... On Saturday gone we actually got back €21 for the 3 plus bonus- so €1.62 back each which is decent... Sheet updated... Will send PM's shortly,- please note the different bank details... Thanks, Liam

Comment

luckforsome

75 quid sent via bank transfer. I took out any mention of Lotto and replaced it with it ' General degeneracy inc drugs, gambling and prostitutes'

Comment

Hi

sent u €20 by Revolut Liam

Comment

Comment

...Hi all, updated spreadsheet as of this morning- haven't gone to the shops yet for tonight's... Tickets attached for previous 3 draws as well... We got back an €18 from the 20th, so 2 ok returns in 3 weeks, luck turning...

... balfejohn - I had missed your Revolut of €25 from beginning of the month- have added it in now so you're good for a couple of months ...

Comment

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Comment

...Hi all- just putting up the tickets for last few draws... I actually missed it on Wednesday just gone... Nothing much to report prize wise, we had an €11, €7 and a €3 daily millions ticket... Daily millions got us back a scratch card, will collect today lol... Sending emails to a few people... Hopefully tonight a double good luck of Lotto and Madrid...

Comment

50 sent. Thanks.

Comment

50 sent Liam, thanks.

Comment

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Comment

...Hi all... I have uploaded 9 photos- 6 of them are the tickets form previous weeks... In the last 4 weeks or so, we've had returns of a €10, €19 and a €22 (last 2 in photos)... We also picked up 5 daily millions and a scratch card in the last photo (although no returns)... So at least some small money coming back... I've updated sheet as of today, and just 2 PM's to be sent...

...Starting tonight the euromillions is now at it's capped amount of €230m... So for the next 6 draws or until it's won, we will be chasing this... Reason being, as it is capped, all other prizes will become bigger so hopefully pick up something...

Comment

Sent a few Bob on Revolut to you young man

Comment

This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

...Hey all--- So the Euromillions dream didn't last long, I was not in the UK when the €230 million was scooped on the 3rd cap... Somehow only took photos for 2 of the 3 draws... We got back a €4, and a €10 from the EM, and from Saturday's normal draw we actually got back a €26- so €40 returns overall in the last couple of weeks...

...I've attached tickets for last night, actually did a 2 draw quick pick as likely won't get to the shops on Saturday... Also sent PM's to a couple...

Comment

... Hey all, a few updates... One person has dropped out of syndicate- so we are now at 12, still a very healthy number and going forward it'll be exactly 15 lines each draw... For the 27th-30thJuly draws, we got back a total of €34, so €2.83 each to our accounts which was nice... For the 3rd-6th August draws, we picked up a €19 and €10 return, so a €2.41 return each... I actually missed last nights draw... I will buy a single weeks draw for tomorrow, then start getting 2 draw tickets for each wedensday/saturday combination... Not sure why I didn't do that 2 years ago but meh... And all balances are good right now...

Comment

...Hey all- updated spreadsheet as of today, and sent PM's to 4 people...Sadly a bad couple of weeks in which we only got back €8 and 3 daily millions... I'll collect them over the weekend, as one of them is part of this weeks 2 draw ticket... Will take and stick up the photos once i get a chance...

Comment

Sent €30 to u

Comment

... Hi all- apologies for lack of updates, although not too much to report... I've not put pictures up, but Andynotsofatbastard is witness to the tickets as we sat in a pub checking them all last week... So in the last few weeks, I've missed 3 draws - 1 due to work and 2 due to being in a hospital room with the little one , and my mam is away so no backup, so 3 blanks..
                                                                                ... Overall we've received €24 returns, so €2 added back to each account... we also have SEVEN daily millions , will stick them up now...
                                                                                ...Have sent emails to some, and will definitely be more regular with updates...

Comment

.
                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Apologies Liam, just saw my balance now and sent 50.

Comment

Apologies from me too. 100 sent

Comment

... Hi all, little update - we got a €10, an €11 and 2 daily millions in the last 3 weeks... Have sent emails to a couple of you as well...

... Actually just finished another 52 week block, I'll try sit down and go through the return %- first 2 years it was roughly 14%...
                                                                                        Last edited by luckforsome; 04-12-22, 12:34.

Comment

... So as mentioned we are now 3 years into it - this was actually more than a year because earlier in the year we chased to the guaranteed jackpot, skipped 3 weeks but I just left them off the week count...
                                                                                          Year 1 Summary
                                                                                          Spend 395
                                                                                          Returns 57.7
                                                                                          Total 337.3
                                                                                          % Money back 14.61%
                                                                                          Year 2 Summary
                                                                                          Spend 275
                                                                                          Returns 41.14
                                                                                          Total 233.86
                                                                                          % Money back 14.96%
                                                                                          Year 3 Summary
                                                                                          Spend 245
                                                                                          Returns 28.72
                                                                                          Total 216.28
                                                                                          % Money back 0.1172244898
                                                                                          ... So we've an 11.7% return for the year, a bit below the previous 2 which was expected as last year we had the couple of good returns... Hopefully 2024 is the year of the 7 figure...

Comment

Just a suggestion, should we all throw in 50 each and by a load of millionaire raffle tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
                                                                                              Just a suggestion, should we all throw in 50 each and by a load of millionaire raffle tickets?
                                                                                              ... More than happy to facilitate this one... Could maybe the option of buying 1 share for €25 or 2 shares for €50 just Incase people don't want to spend too much.. happy to collect money and buy as we go along, will obviously stick up pics prior to NYE..
                                                                                              Last edited by luckforsome; 09-12-22, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post

... More than happy to facilitate this one... Could maybe the option of buying 1 share for €25 or 2 shares for €50 just Incase people don't want to spend too much.. happy to collect money and buy as we go along, will obviously stick up pics prior to NYE..
                                                                                                Count me in anyway Liam.

Comment

... Quick lotto update- I missed it on Wednesday, and on Xmas Eve we only got a €3 daily millions- we also blanked on the 2 other daily millions...

...On the millionaire raffle- PM sent to all members... Option is to buy either 1 share or 2 shares- I am buying these as we go as its limited, so always a chance that it's sold out before I buy that persons share, so get in soon!!!...

I have bought 8 tickets so far- will post them all once done before the draw...
                                                                                                  Millionaire Raffle Requested Money received Guaranteed* winnings
                                                                                                  Luckforsome 2 Yes €250,000.00
                                                                                                  Balfe john 1 Yes €125,000.00
                                                                                                  Cuchulainn1 2 Yes €250,000.00
                                                                                                  Shrapnel 1 Yes €125,000.00
                                                                                                  Gimmeabreak 2 Yes €250,000.00
                                                                                                  Total shares 8
                                                                                                  *no asterisk required, it is guaranteed
                                                                                                  Last edited by luckforsome; 27-12-22, 10:01.

Comment

...Hi all- Millionaire tickets sold out so syndicate closed for the raffle... 5 people, 8 shares and 8 tickets... Screenshots attached and numbers typed below..

351113
                                                                                                    351114
                                                                                                    351115
                                                                                                    351119
                                                                                                    351122
                                                                                                    348750
                                                                                                    433875
                                                                                                    433886

​​​​​​...Will get IBANS to send the 6 figure wins tomorrow...
                                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

..sadly it was a complete brick on the millionaire raffle... To say we were absolutely robbed would be a massive understatement, and borderline suspicious... I bought a batch of 6 tickets at once- They were the top 6 starting with 3. The 348750 was printed at 17:50:23- it was given to me with the other 5 (in extremely close order) and they were all printed at 18:39:xx. So it was made before it... The annoying part is...
                                                                                                      351119 was printed at 18:39:49-
                                                                                                      351122 was printed at 18:39:52

...And when I checked the results, 351120 was a winner for €500... Raging it was a blank for all of you... 2023 millionaire raffle tickets will be scrutinised at the time of purchase!!!

Comment

... Quick update - PMs sent to 3 people... I missed the Lotto on Saturday just gone, thought I had bought for it in the 2 draw thing but had bought for Saturday Wednesday the previous week... We actually had returns of €20, €10 and €10, from the last couple of weeks, so returns of €3.33 each- I've put this into the same profit line... Hopefully a good year coming our way, feck knows I could do with it...

Comment

...Hi all, just a little update (didn't realize it was so long)... February was a disaster, just 2 €10 returns for the month... March already going better... We've had a €8, and €19 and a very impressive €78... It was actually a combo of a 4 liner and a 3 liner in the same night... So €105 returns as well as a couple of daily millions... €8.75 back into the kittys... Sending PM's to a few now but nothing urgent...

Comment

100 sent Liam. Cheers

Comment

... Sheet updated as of yesterday - last time I bought in Dunnes she gave 1 draw instead of 2 so this Saturday I'll just buy for one draw then back to the 2 draws (hence the 0 for Saturday)... Overall €35 and a couple of daily millions in April so far... €2.91 added to each kitty... Everyone in the green except one but nothing urgent... Will dump aload of screenshots shortly of tickets bought...

Comment

... Hi all, monthly update... 3 winning tickets this month but decent ones... €25 from one set then the 6th-10th may set had a €48 and a €61 return... €134 back this month so far which is €11.16 back into each kitty - putting it all in one line... Yet to get Saturdays draw obviously hence the 0...

Comment

...Hi all- Sadly I wasn't in westmeath or donegal to share in the 12.5m Jackpot. We had 2 small wins of a €10 and a €9.. Also 2 daily millions which amounted to 0... Sending some PM's now but nothing urgent...
                                                                                                                  ...Side note- on the excel sheet I am on line 1620- I am going to create a new tab after tonight or else hide previous lines, as it's a bitch to do on my phone now lol...

Comment

Hi Liam

sent u a few Bob

Comment

...Not much of an update--- Sadly I wasn't in balbriggan last saturday (got my hopes up when I heard Dublin)... One €9 return so 0.75 back each... Have sent a PM to 4 people as well... I have tonights ticket already, but on Saturday I will buy for 4 draws to cover Sat, Wed, Sat, Wed as I am away for 9 nights...

Comment

...Hey all- Not too much of an update... We've had 4 smallish returns in the last month or so... 3 €9, a €10 and 2 daily millions which I will collect tomorrow when getting next batch... I actually missed 2 draws in the last few weeks- twice I got caught in work and couldn't get to the shops... Sending PM's to 4 and the rest is good...

Comment

...Hi all-- Update, well meh of an update. €16 worth of returns, and 1 daily millions... Couple of PM's sent- been awhile since we've had a proper return, hopefully soon!...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X