No announcement yet.

...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Hi all... Sorry for lack of activity- I have had massive massive trouble with this site, then I couldn't reset password for an age... I've been buying the tickets, so will attach them all here...
    ...Also, we are down to 14 members... Someone had messaged in February to say when their balance hit 0 they were out- I had forgotten so was buying an extra one for 5 draws, ooops...
    ... we actually got back 0 from last Wednesday, and a €10 from Saturday's .. haven't checked tonight's yet...
    Attached Files

Comment

... Hi all... We got €11 back from Wednesday (2 returns in a row)... Sadly didn't get the tickets for last night's draw... Had been out and expected to be back on time, but got delayed and couldn't get in touch with back up mother to get them for me... Spreadsheet updated to include recent draws...

Comment

shipped
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hi luckforsome,
          just sent on 50 there.
          Thanks.

Comment

...Tickets attached from Wednesdays and Saturdays draw... sadly a double blank... Lotto getting to a decent amount now, so will settle for the jackpot this week... Updated sheet, and message sent to a couple...
            Attached Files

Comment

Will try a few Bob in tonight

Comment

... Hi all, tickets attached for tonights draw... I'm actually in Spain for 8 nights (no haven't done a runner with the lotto millions)... Tonight's tickets bought yesterday, and next 2 draws will be picked up my mother dearest... Will attach them all as normal, but won't do the checks until Monday week!... Unless of course I hear it is won in Dublin...
                Attached Files

Comment

...Tickets attached for tonight, will check all tickets on Monday... If it is won, I'll go through them individually...
                  Attached Files

Comment

You anywhere near Torrevieja? I could give you the next lotto money in cash

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                      You anywhere near Torrevieja? I could give you the next lotto money in cash
                      ...Roughly 392.9km away...

Comment

Hi Liam - 100 quid just sent to you. Apologies for the delay.

Comment

Liam is in seclusion because he has the plague, so I've done our lotto. GL us.

Capture2.PNG Capture.PNG
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...Eh, thanks Andy, very considerate... As Andy said, I'm in a room with nothing but Tea making facilities... I will go through the last 3 draws line by line and post results later as well as tonight's one... Will also up spreadsheet as I've received money from a few people... #fuckNerjacovid...

Comment

...Hi all... I've gone through all previous results from the last couple of weeks...I was away last week- my mam didn't get to do it them on the saturday... Andy did it for me on the wednesday, and confirmed nothing back... He had confirmed €12 back but then realised looking at wrong date (not trusting him again).

..I AM NOT doing the lotto tonight... I'm in isolation due to a positive test... With having my mam and Andy do them, as well as having to manually check 34 lines, i want to avoid it being messy and a mistake... So I will hopefully be back to normality from Wednesday, and if not then from next Saturday...

...Spread sheet fully updated... Received money from 4 people in the last 2 weeks so everything accounted for- just 2 emails to send and then all good... Thanks...

Comment

...We're back baby... Tickets attached...
                                Attached Files

Comment

50 sent Liam, sorry I’m late.

Comment

... Blank from Wednesday, tickets attached for tonight... Think the jackpot is at €9m tonight...
                                    Attached Files

Comment

... Blank from Saturday, tickets attached for tonight... tonight's jackpot is €10 million, serious money... If it is won,then I'm thinking of switching to the Euromillions for 4 draws... There is an additional Ireland only raffle with a guaranteed €1 million winner each draw... so could be worth chasing, but only if this lotto is won...
                                      Attached Files

Comment

...Just a daily millions from last nights lotto... Lotto wasn't won so we'll be on the normal Saturday instead of chasing the €1 million Euro millions guarantee... Spreadsheet updated and just the 1 PM to send...

Comment

... Not much update... Wednesday blank and €9 from Saturday... Actually had 3 different daily millions but all blanks from those... tickets attached from last week anyway... Updated sheet and everyone in the green...
                                          Attached Files

Comment

... Quick one as watching Ireland... blanks last Wednesday and Saturday... tickets attached for tonight plus the last 2 draws.. couldn't get online to do it earlier... Will update spreadsheet tomorrow...
                                            Attached Files

Comment

... More blanks on Saturday, those tickets attached as well as tonight's... getting them up now as I also bought 3 lines myself!!! ... Chasing a massive jackpot...
                                              Attached Files

Comment

... Blank from Wednesday, and €10 from last night's so at least something back... last nights tickets attached... and 2 emails sent... the lotto hasn't been won in quite awhile, will be well over €15 million come Wednesday!...
                                                Attached Files

Comment

...Blank from Wednesday. Those tickets and tonight's now up... bought my own as chasing the big one so getting tickets up before draw...
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

... I've spent the last months winnings on candles and have my nanny doing thr rosary for tonight... Another blank on Saturday, luck definitely out... tonight's jackpot is the 2nd highest of all time... Think if not won tonight ill dohble up on Saturday... tickets attached early as I have my own lucky tickets (maybe my nanny blessed those)...
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

... I may as well make this attached my screenshot, another set of complete blanks... Lotto still not won, nobody even got the 2nd prize... It's gonna be well over €18 million this Saturday... Would be tempted to go big!!... Thoughts, be interested to know...
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

... Getting them up before draw as bought some as well along with family... #dreamchasing...
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

...getting up as just gone past the time... only got a daily millions from Saturday, will collect next time...
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

... update, nothing to note... attached are... the tickets from Saturday, the tickets for tonight, and also 4 lines worth of daily millions- think one of them came from a ticket last month!...
                                                            ...tonight's jackpot is capped, so smaller prizes will be a small bit bigger... Will send emails tomorrow...
                                                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                            This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

... fuck sake, more blanks!!... nothing from Wednesday or from the daily millions... We go again, tickets attached...
                                                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

...Another set of blanks--- actually quite incredible that we're getting zilch---I hope others check these as its almost not believable!!!... Also incredibly the lotto has not been won again... The 5+1 was actually 1.2 million due to the jackpot cap... Have updated sheets and sent PM's to a few people...

Comment

...tonight's tickets attached...

Comment

50 sent on revolut. Cheers Liam

Comment

50 sent there Liam, apologies as I hadn't seen your message.
                                                                      also if you want to go big for Saturdays draw in all for it after seeing your message above.

Comment

Liam, €50 sent. Cheers Joe.

Comment

Go Bigly

Comment

... Hi, haven't seen any of the previous messages... I've only bought the normal lines for tonight, but if it isn't won tonight then Wednesday we can do something exciting!... received money from a few with thanks, will update sheet tomorrow...

Comment

... A couple of people have approved of going bigger today, so I will get more... 13 of us in it...my thinking is either 40 lines so €80 it will be €6.15 each, or 50 lines so €100 and about €7.70 each .. then if it is won (and somehow not by us), I can even skip 1 or 2 draws to bring it back money wise... I know some people don't check the balances etc so be good to keep it even overall... but yeah going to get probably 40 lines unless others have an opinion in the next 90 minutes or so...

Comment

I reckon go for the 50 lines if it's not much hassle

Comment

...yikes just realised my last post didn't go through... went with the 50 lines... haven't checked yet, like to keep myself in daydream... my little game is, if I hear its not won ill check.. if won ill wait a day, then if I hear won in Dublin I wait 2 days...Will definitely update sheet tomorrow...

Comment

...i genuinely can't believe we blanked on all 50 lines on Wednesday- I actually checked each line manually as well because it's just unreal... I've gone for 40 lines, so we're still chasing... if it is won today, I'll skip a week so it balances out a bit... if not won, will probably go back to normal lines on Wednesday just incase people don't want to go too much... lines attached for tonight... #onefuckingtime ...

Comment

Comment

...We're struggling guys- only a daily millions from Saturdays load... think its 2 or 3 daily millions now, will collect them on Saturday... just the 16 lines tonight, no shot taking... if people have a strong opinion we can go bigger on Saturday again...

Comment

...More blanks- seriously worrying... Gone with a different approach this time- sent my mam to the shops and an upside down screenshot...

Comment

...The good news is we got €9 back from last Saturday- the bad news is I couldn't get in touch with my mam to buy the lotto tickets, so we're back to the steppaside fresh garbage... tickets attached for tonight- unreal that the lotto hasn't been won in so long...

Comment

I see my balance is in the red so I just transferred 100 euro over to you dude. Gor72 Loto.
                                                                                              Thanks.

Comment

... Hi all, didn't get online the weekend to post the tickets, so attached now, as well as tonight's... sadly a blank from Saturday, and there were also 2 daily millions...
                                                                                                ...My mam got these ones so fully expecting a big return...
                                                                                                This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

... Hi all, tickets attached for tonight... I haven't checked Wednesdays tickets yet, will be in in mams tomorrow so hopefully some good news when I check!... Have received money from 3 people in the last couple of days, so will definitely update the spreadsheet tomorrow/Monday...
                                                                                                  ...Been a lucky week in many ways, lets hope it brings more tonight!!!

Comment

... Hi all - completely missed Wednesdays draw, was sitting here at 20:30 and copped the date... wasn't won, which funnily is causing quote a stir and some accusations!... anyway tickets attached tonight, GL us... Couple of pms to send tomorrow...
                                                                                                    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

... Hi all, tickets attached for tonight and also Wednesdays tickets for audit purposes... we got back 2 daily millions, will collect them next time I remember...
                                                                                                      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

... To add- I have updated spreadsheet as of tonight's tickets ( will add in winnings if we get them), and sent emails to 3 people so all up to date...

Comment

... Hi all- hadn't noticed the lack of other tickets... I've attached the previous draws and tonight's... also updated the spreadsheet...

... From Wednesdays draw, we got back €9... There were tickets in my mams I hadn't checked from a couple of draws... There was an €18, €9 and a daily millions... So for Wednesdays just gone, I've added the €36 in which is €2.75 each into the total... And daily millions is added in the photos....

... Jackpot hasn't been won in 52 draws- talk of lotto going before the government to explain itself, maybe we will get a refund
                                                                                                          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

...Hi all, tickets attached for the last couple of weeks- sadly all blanks apart from 1 daily millions which I will collect tomorrow along with Wednesdas tickets... Also updated sheet and sent a PM to a few...

Comment

...Some very unimportant information... Below are the totals...
                                                                                                              Year 1 Summary 395
                                                                                                              Returns 57.7
                                                                                                              Total 337.3
                                                                                                              % Money back 14.61%
                                                                                                              Year 2 Summary
                                                                                                              Spend 275
                                                                                                              Returns 41.14
                                                                                                              Total 233.86
                                                                                                              % Money back 14.96%

...It felt like we got fuck all back this year, but the beginning of the year was very good for us... Already into week 7 of year 3!!!...

Comment

Hi Liam

50 sent. thanks mate. how about a win?

Comment

50 sent, sorry I’m late

Comment

... Tickets for last 2 weeks attached for reference, not sure if anyone checks but helps keep me honest when I scoop it myself on a 2 line plus... A dismal €10 back, so €0.77 each back... Received money from a fee with thanks, so spreadsheet updated, and PMs sent... Will try get to upload weekly instead of every 2 weeks, I just keep putting it off due to laziness...

Comment

...tonight's tickets, no luck...

Comment

...Hi all... So Lotto have confirmed that this Saturday is a must win draw... and going forward they will be doing a must win after being capped for 5 draws, like the euro millions...

...What are peoples thoughts on how many tickets to get... My thinking is, go big here then maybe skip 2 weeks when jackpot is at its lowest...Currently it's 16 lines and the odd 17 lines... Hopefully get a few replies as to preference... I'll be buying them tomorrow as away the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                                          ...Hi all... So Lotto have confirmed that this Saturday is a must win draw... and going forward they will be doing a must win after being capped for 5 draws, like the euro millions...

...What are peoples thoughts on how many tickets to get... My thinking is, go big here then maybe skip 2 weeks when jackpot is at its lowest...Currently it's 16 lines and the odd 17 lines... Hopefully get a few replies as to preference... I'll be buying them tomorrow as away the weekend...
                                                                                                                          Go for it Liam. I doubt there would be any objections.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X