No announcement yet.

...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...2 results to give... Wednesday had a 3+bonus for €27, and last night had a 3 for €10... Spreadsheet updated- no low balances this week, probably just a couple next week... Jackpot about €7.5million this week... JUICY!!!...

Comment

...Tickets bought... If I get a chance I'll stick them up but currently out and freezing my hands to text...blank from Wednesday...

Comment

...Small return of €8 from Saturdays draw... Will update sheet and send some mails today/tomorrow...

Comment

... Tickets for tonight attached... Have updated sheet, will send 2 emails Tomorrow...
          Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all... Sadly a blank from Wednesday- I was not in Limerick on Wednesday when the jackpot ticket was sold... I actually didn't check them on the Thursday...I wait until it is mentioned what county it was won in, and if it says Dublin i went another day for rumours to spread...
            ...Tickets attached... Posting them up as I only bought 18 lines, not 19... I'm owed €5.50 from putting in the extra line each draw...
            Attached Files

Comment

just sent you 50 on revolut. Cheers

Comment

...Updates- well not much... We only got back a €3 daily millions from Wednesday's draw... I haven't collected it yet, so will add it in for Wednesdays draw... Tickets for tonight bought... 19 lines as usual...

Comment

Hi Liam, stuck 50 in there last 5 mins or so. Forgot the Rahenyrhythm bit, sorry. The money is from AIB a/c
                  Gerard D. Daly, a/c no ******134.

Sorry if I'm badly in arrears, I'm rarely on the site now, too much messin involved. Then I forget bout it
                  etc...

I'm gonna leave it at that, Liam, when that 50 goes, please knock me off the list. Leave it that you are left
                  up to 5 euro in the black rather than you going over the 50.

Its been a blast, but time to move on ...you are a gentleman and a scholar Liam, for setting this up and doing
                  all the hard graft involved. Thank you.

The only good thing for you is, now I'm gone, you're definitely in for a big win ! Just dont tell me!!! All the very best,
                  and the best of good luck with it ...

Comment

... Blank from last Saturday, €10 return from Wednesday- do forget to stick the tickets up, not sure if anyone checks them though lol... Tickets for tonight attached....
                    Attached Files

Comment

50 sent on there luckforsome.
                      also forgot to say it was from Cuchulainn1.

Comment

... An €18 return from Saturday's lotto, so just over €1 back each... Will update sheet tomorrow as have received some payments with thanks!...Tickets bought for tonight- €4 million jackpot...

Comment

Euro Millions is 200 million this weekend!

Comment

50 sent Liam

Cheers!

Comment

Will send I a few Bob Monday

Comment

...14 minutes late sticking these up, struggled to get the website loaded!... tickets attached for tonight... €14 return from Wednesday (2 €7), so on a bit of a run with €52 back total in last 3 draws...
                                Attached Files

Comment

50 sent Liam. Thanks.

Comment

Euro millions wasn't won, rollover for tomorrow. Believe!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      Euro millions wasn't won, rollover for tomorrow. Believe!
                                      Has entered must do territory again...3.5 million for 5+1 last night
                                      previous draw was something like 150 grand, will only get bigger next draw

Comment

...Hi Guys, few things...Blank from Saturday's draw- tickets bought for tonight but on laptop so no pics... As Elshambles mentioned the Euro millions has reached it's cap...I didn't notice it last night, but I will be doing the Euro millions on Friday/Tuesday for the next 4 draws as the spill over of the jackpot makes other prizes so tasty!...Updated sheet- I think everyone is in the green by a good bit
                                        ... ALSO- I have €50 in my bank that I don't think I matched to anyone, and can't figure out who. The initials on the transfer are GD and it hit my account on the 7th February... Thank you...
                                        Last edited by luckforsome; 24-02-21, 19:17.

Comment

... Hi all, sadly a blank from Wednesday... Tickets attached for tonight... We've gone Euromillions as it's at the capped amount so smaller prizes fill up... 15 lines @ €2.50 each... GL us...
                                          Attached Files

Comment

...Tickets for tonight attached... 15, 19 and €38 as usual...
                                            ...Attached Wednesdays also as I forgot and i still have them... €10 and a €3 dailymillions from that draw,will update sheet tomorrow...
                                            Attached Files

Comment

...Tickets attached for tonight... Blank from Saturday... Also included the daily millions from last Wednesday...
                                              Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all...So instead of going the shops to buy the lotto, I fell asleep instead!... Completely crashed and missed the deadline for tonight, so no draw tonight- apologies... Blanked on Wednesday, and will update sheet tomorrow... Hopefully jackpot wasn't won and it keeps getting juicy for us...

Comment

... Things would be so much better if we had an Elbows in our syndicate... Tickets attached for tonight, and happy paddy's day to you all...
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

...Blank from Wednesdays draw... Tickets attached for tonight... 18 lines instead of 19... Been 6 draws of 19 so I'm due 1 line back...
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

... Tickets attached for tonight... From Saturday' draw we won 2 × €3 dailymillions. I bought tonights tickets yesterday when in the shop and the draw doe those were last night, sadly both blanks... been on s poor run lately- hoping our luck changes from tonight along with the Irish team...
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

...Tickets purchased,will stick up later ... Jackpot at 9.5m!...

Comment

...Forgot to take a pic of both tickets, one in the bin and the €9 one attached, so €0.60 back each... Updated sheet and sent 2 mails... Lotto is approaching €10 million this Wednesday, so getting to the extra juicy amount now...
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

...Tickets attached for tonight... Probably the biggest irish jackpot we've had... 19 lines and usual...
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

...Ugh, another blank from Wednesdays draw... Jackpot close to €11 million tonight, would be some haul... Tickets attached...
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

...Ugh, another blank from Wednesdays draw... Jackpot close to €11 million tonight, would be some haul... Tickets attached...
                                                                Attached Files

Comment

...Another blank the weekend...Jackpot still not won, should be close to €11 million this Wednesday... Updated sheet... 6starpool , sent you a PM... Thanks...

Comment

... Jackpot getting ridiculous now at €11.5 million... If somehow not won tonight I'd be suggesting double up on Saturday... Tickets attached...
                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

... Another fecking blank from Wednesday, but another roll over... I've had tremendous luck since Thursday so here's hoping it continues... Tickets attached...
                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

... Update, we got €8 returns from Saturday's draw... What this means is, my lotto checker isn't broken, so the previous 8 blanks were just that!... Will update sheet tomorrow... Tickets attached for tonight... Just the 13th largest lotto ever...
                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

... Genuinely shocked we didn't win the lotto last night- sadly I was not in Kilkenny when said ticket was purchased... Checked once I found out it was not in Dublin, and sadly a complete blank... We go again...

Comment

...tickets attached for tonight,...
                                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Any wins Liamo?
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                Any wins Liamo?
                                                                                ...Check the spreadsheet!!!.. But no. I took pics of Wednesdays tickets, albeit another blank- will stick up tomorrow along with Saturdays tickets (IPB wouldn't let me attach)... Will be sending 2 emails this week, everyone else still in the green...

Comment

...Hi all, bit of house work... haven't stuck the tickets up in a week or so, so have attached the last couple of draws and tonights now... Spreadsheet up todate, sending a few emails shortly... €10, returns from last 2 draws so hopefully luck changing... lotto still at an average €3.5million or so...
                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

...A blank from Saturday's draw... Tickets attached for tonight... Excuse the blurry pics, had my mam buy and screenshot as I'm stuck in work meetings ....
                                                                                    ...Sent some mails on Sunday...
                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Liam, just sent you 50 there. should be with you shortly. Cheers

Comment

... Will stick tickets up later once I buy them... Updated sheet with someone money, and we got a dailymillions from Wednesdays draw- Mam will collect and send it to me soon i'm sure... Also welcome ArmaniJeans to the syndicate from tonight onwards... He will be on a 4 week probationary trial to see his level of luck- means we are back to the 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus...

Comment

... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... €4.5m up top...
                                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

50 sent there luckforsome.
                                                                                            Thanks.

Comment

Hi Liam,

50 quid just sent - Sorry, only saw your message now.

Comment

... €9 from last draw, will update sheet tomorrow...
                                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

... €9 from last draw, will update sheet tomorrow...
                                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

50 sent Liam. Cheers.

Comment

... Hey all... Updated spreadsheet until Saturday, and added money received from all... 2-3 pms to send soon... We got back €10 from Saturday's draw... Just realised I didn't stick it up, so attached last Saturday's and tonights now... 16 €40 20 lines as always... (excuse the background, using the luas journey to get shite done)...
                                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

...Tickets attached for tonight... usual 20 lines and also a dailymillions that we got from Wednesdays draw...
                                                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Liam, sorry for the late reply
                                                                                                          I'm out, sent the balance of what I owe just there

Cheers Fella!
                                                                                                          If ye win in the next couple of weeks I fully expect a lucky charm commission

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                            Hey Liam, sorry for the late reply
                                                                                                            I'm out, sent the balance of what I owe just there

Cheers Fella!
                                                                                                            If ye win in the next couple of weeks I fully expect a lucky charm commission
                                                                                                            ...It won't be the same without ya!!!... NP, and hope to see you have FOMO soon and back in...

Comment

... Tonight's tickets attached , 19 lines as Elshambles had absconded us- he will he back, (they always come back)...
                                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

... Hey all, have updated sheet to include last night... We got back €8 on Wednesday, so €0.53 each and just a dailymillions from last nights... Attached tickets as didn't get to do it yesterday... Sent a PM to a couple for top ups...
                                                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

Transferred a ton there Liam, ref is Gor72 Lotto, thanks.

Comment

Sent you a few Bob this evening

Comment

...Weekly update... Wednesday yielded €9, so 0.60 each... Updated sheet but money on way won't hit until Tuesday due to BH...
                                                                                                                      ...Have attached tickets for tonight as well as Wednesday gone... 19 lines...
                                                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

...Double posting tickets as IPB down on Wednesday... Blank from Wednesday here's hoping for some luck tonight...
                                                                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

...Meh, just a daily millions from last night draw- will probably collect Wednesday... Have updated sheet as of today, and sent mails to a couple of people...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X