No announcement yet.

...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Just seen these posts now... Originally I set it up to have just a Saturday draw, but the majority of people suggested it is pointless only doing half the draws... I do think that it would be best to do it on Saturdays only, as it is a bit expensive having it twice a week... 16 members, you 15 can vote and I'll go with majority rules... I'll leave it open until I get all votes or 8 of 1 decision...

Comment

...Ok read that wrong...People seem to want €40 worth of tickets each draw...Happy to do this also...Please thank this post if it is what you want, or post if you want it normal or 1 draw per week...
      ...Maybe throw in an exception amount, as in if lotto hits over €6 million or something...

Comment

I would vote for 40 per draw and 80 every draw when the jackpot is above 8 million.

Comment

€50 sent

Cheers!

Comment

...Syndicate update and Wednesday draw...

...Can't beat a democratic society, just don't tell the Chinese... From now on, it will be 16 members, €40 and 20 lines of the lotto no plus on each draw... However, I will go back to €80 and 40 lines when the Jackpot exceeds €8 million, which will then get us a tidy €500k each...It will probably only happen a handful of times each year anyway...

...So 20 lines attached, it is actually much easier in terms of buying online, as previously I had to use 2 accounts each time due to limits (yes I could walk the shops)...
            Attached Files

Comment

...Wednesday results and Saturday draw...

...2 minutes late sticking up, but bought them earlier on my beach walk, hence the picture... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus...
              Attached Files

Comment

...Saturday results...

...Firstly, €11 back from Saturday's draw, so €0.69 each...

...Looks like IPB will be going in for some botox and a refurbishment... I have at least 2 weeks money from everyone... If it is a case of the site being down, I will keep doing the draws... I will send the screenshots to Andy not so fat bastard if this site is down ok draw night, as I know him in real life... doing it 1 for transparency, but mostly it'll help me remember to do the lotto!... Also, if anyone does want the tickets sent to them to follow, just PM me your number...
                ...Hopefully it doesn't have to go down for more than a day or 2, and that we win enough to buy 6star his own P.A to fix the site...

Comment

...Not sure how make subject headings?... Anyway...Sorry for delay in sticking up tickets, couldn't get into my account, had to clear previous data apparently...Sent the tickets to Andy earlier, will attempt to upload now... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus...
                  Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all, sorry about delay in posting...Bought today but forgot to stick them up...

...Complete blank from Wednesdays draw... tickets from tonight attached...
                    Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all, sorry about delay in posting...Bought today but forgot to stick them up...

...Complete blank from Wednesdays draw... tickets from tonight attached...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by luckforsome; 23-05-20, 21:20. Reason: ...Tickets wouldn't upload...

Comment

... Complete blank from Saturday's draw, so 0 back... Tonight's tickets below... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... Will update spreadsheet tomorrow...

...Also, anyone have any idea how to do headlines/subject lines?...
                        Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all, bought online earlier,... Haven't checked Wednesdays yet, my wallet has fallen behind a cabinet and yet to retrieve, so will be treating you all to 2 sets of results when I get it!!... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... Jackpot on 4 million tonight...
                          Attached Files

Comment

... Results from last 2 draws...

...We had a complete blank from last nights draws, but on Wednesdays draw we actually returned an €11 on 1 ticket and €22 plus a daily millions on the 2nd ticket, so just over €2 back each... Almost feels like it was a free shot ha... Will update sheet today/ Tomorrow...

Comment

...Wednesday draw... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... Also the €3 dailymillions from Saturday's winnings...
                              Attached Files

Comment

.... Blank from Wednesdays lotto... 16 members €40, and 20 lines tonight... Jackpot estimated €5 million...Suppose it'll do... Will send emails tomorrow, think only a couple of people need to top up...
                                Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all... Had trouble opening up IPB this evening, not sure why... I bought tickets online, and also sent them to Andyfatbastard when I realized I couldn't get online... Tickets attached...
                                  Attached Files

Comment

50 sent, ref is: Gor72 lotto

Comment

...2nd attempt, 1st post didnt stay... €40, 20 lines... €11 from last draw...Will update sheet tomorrow, but think only a couple of people are low...
                                      Attached Files

Comment

.... Updated sheet to last Saturday... We got back €9 do 0.56 cent each... Sent email to 3 people, and a Facebook message to 1 other... Tonight's tickets attached, 16 members, €40 20 lines no plus ...
                                        Attached Files

Comment

...Complete blank on Wednesday... Jackpot at €7 million tonight...16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... Tickets attached...
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                            ...Complete blank on Wednesday... Jackpot at €7 million tonight...16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... Tickets attached...
                                            ...Meh, €10 from last night... Sadly I also didnt have any secret lotto tickets that scooped the €6.9m jackpot which was won...

Comment

...Phone gone dead so can't get the screenshots, will stick up in a bit... But tickets bought anyway... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... Jackpot was won by some cork fecker last week, so a small enough one today...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                ...Phone gone dead so can't get the screenshots, will stick up in a bit... But tickets bought anyway... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... Jackpot was won by some cork fecker last week, so a small enough one today...
                                                ... Meh, complete blank... Have attached screenshots...Also attached results because the lotto pics are coming up weird as did it on computer not phone...
                                                Attached Files

Comment

Topped up by 50 Liam.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

...Hi all,...Very sorry, but no lotto today... I completely lost track of time and forgot about it until just now, and past the deadline... Fingers crossed it's not won...

Comment

... Planning to win this thing in the 2nd half of the year... Tonight's tickets attached, and will update sheet tomorrow... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus...
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

...€13 back from Wednesdays draw... Tonight's lotto attached, 16 members, €40, and 20 lines no plus...
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all... Got back €10, so €0.63 each from Saturday's draw... Have updated sheet to include Saturdays... Tonight's lotto as normal, €16 members, €40, and 20 lines no plus...
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

...Complete blank from Wednesdays draw, tickets attached for tonight... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus...
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

... Blank from Saturday... Will send emails Tomorrow for balance top up... tickets attached...
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Liam. Only just found this thread now in the new setup. Actually forgot about the thing! Have no idea where I am with putting money in. Dunno/can't find if you sent me a msge. Would you ,I don't just replying here and let me know am I in the red, if so by how much. I'll sort it within a day or so. Many apologies if I'm in the red.

Comment

Sorry, fingers above. If you just reply here Liam and let me know the score, I'll sort it quickly. Thanks a mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahenyrhythm View Post
                                                                    Hi Liam. Only just found this thread now in the new setup. Actually forgot about the thing! Have no idea where I am with putting money in. Dunno/can't find if you sent me a msge. Would you ,I don't just replying here and let me know am I in the red, if so by how much. I'll sort it within a day or so. Many apologies if I'm in the red.
                                                                    ... You're just under €20 starting this week, so good for 3/4 weeks...

Comment

...Hi all... Blank again last night- Funny- I am usually happy to shoot so many blanks, didn't think it wold transfer to the lotto... Updated sheet as of 15th July, sent 2 mails and facebook messaged one picky fker...

Comment

I think you need to work on your lucky Jock/sock combo

Colours, patterns etc... I'm sure someone on internet will have already done the hard maths of it, so it's just a case of finding the right ones for you

Comment

... Winning lotto tickets attached... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus...
                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

...Sadly we only do the boring lotto...

Comment

...Pulling out all the stops with the lucky cup... Ticelts attached, another blank from previous... 4 in a row ...
                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

...A lowly €7 from Wednesdays draw... Will update sheet soon, think everyone is good for balance atm... tickets attached for tonight...
                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

... Blank from saturdays draw, tickets tonight attached... Gonna sort the sheet and send emails in a couple of minutes, just sticking these up before the draw...
                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

50 sent

Cheers

Comment

... Blank from Wednesdays draw, although only having half the tickets means it more likely... Tickets attached for tonight, 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus...

... If we keep getting blanks from this, may need to pull out the big guns and request a line each and make it ours!!!...
                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

50 sent there luckforsome. Thanks.

Comment

Just sent you 50. Cheers

Comment

50 sent. Cheers.

Comment

Just stuck 60 in there Liam, sorry for delay. G'luck us!

Comment

... €11 back from Wednesdays draw...Have gotten a bit of money in the last few days, will update sheet soon tomorrow or Monday... Toniggts tickets attached... Actually at over €6 million, so if not won in next 2/3 draws it'll be the €5 per person...
                                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

...2 things... 1. Last Saturdays draw yielded just the €3 daily millions, so we have that for tonight at 21:00...
                                                                                                  ... 2...Woman behind the counter does not understand instructions at all... I asked for 20 lines no plus, she says can't do it... After a couple of back and forths, I take out the one from Saturday to show her...She says best I can do it give it in 5s,...I said don't care as long as I have 20 lines no plus... Ring it up along with my groceries, only when I walk out of the shop did I notice her fuck up... she gave 10 2's but she gave it with plus!!... I should have checked it before leaving the shop but she annoyed me...So I'll take the expense and hope I ship it...
                                                                                                  ... So tonight's tickets for all of you are the normal... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines no plus... The plus part will be mine on them all (if I scoop the €250k I'll be nice to yas)...
                                                                                                  ...Tickets attached...
                                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

60 Euro sent there Liam, ref is: Lotto Gor72, cheers.

Comment

...Hi all... Really sorry but I forgot to do the lotto tonight guys... Out in town, and I just realized the time now... To make it worse, it was won tonight dr or €7.3m ... Really sorry, I blame Andyfatbastard as he distracted me ...
                                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

V. Disappointing
                                                                                                        "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                                        "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

... Hi all, apologies again for missing Saturdays draw... Had said I'd go to the shops in between pubs to get the tickets, but due to a mix up it totally slipped my mind... Tickets bought for tonight attached... We returned just €3 from last wednesdays draw, so I'll update sheet with new balances... Think only 1 in the Red now... 1y members, €40, 20 line no plus...
                                                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

... Wednesdays lotto returned an almost respectable €11, so €0.69 each... We also got a €3 daily millions... Doing lotto online tonight so will pick up the daily millions ticket for Wednesdays draw (excitement) ...
                                                                                                            ...Tickets attached for tonight... 16 members, €40, and 20 lines no plus...

...I have updated the sheet with results etc, but if anyone has sent me money in last 24 hours, I'm having AIB app issues so can't check... Am waiting on some money from a couple of guys... Cheers ya'll...
                                                                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Anyone think we should throw a few quid at the Euromillions this Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                60 Euro sent there Liam, ref is: Lotto Gor72, cheers.
                                                                                                                Hi Liam, I sent 60 on the 14th, don't see it reflected on the sheet.

Comment

..sticking these up, will do post later...
                                                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

...Hey guys... Just threw up the tickets real quick last night as was after 20:00... last Saturday we got back just €3...

...But last night we actually hit 4 numbers and won €59!!... I know it's not exactly bank breaking, but still a win ha... It was line 3, think numbers 9-13-38-46 ... Anyway, sheet updated and we go again... Sending a follow up email to one person in the red...
                                                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Funds shipped there now luckforsome, cheers.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Comment

...Attaching tonight's lotto tickets with renewed optimism after Wednesday's achievements!... 16 members, €40 and 20 lines lotto no plus...
                                                                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

... Meh, a blank from Saturday's draw... Tickets attached for tonights... 16 members €40 20 lines no plus...
                                                                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X