...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Wednesday draw results...

...Nothing, zilch, nada... Our first total blank, which is actually impressive to get imo... Took screenshot of results, more of proof to me I'm not reading it wrong than anything else...
    Attached Files

Comment

...Saturday draw...

... Slight change in circumstances, as one member had left... So now 16 members, €80 and 40 lines of lotto no plus... Tickets attached... For the very curious people, the reason for 2 sets of 10, is because the max in one day is €75, so I need to do 2 accounts- stupid I know...
      Attached Files

Comment

Any joy yesterday Liam? Need to top-up very soon, but if we won a bit load, maybe not ... ��

Comment

...Hey Guys... Bought the tickets on Wednesday in a shop as I think it works better lol, but forgot to post up pics... The usual 16 members, so €80 and 40 lines lotto no plus... We returned €33, so €2.06 each... I've updated the spreadsheet... Think RaheneyRhythm is the only one needing to top up, so MR RR- get topping...

Comment

Originally posted by Rahenyrhythm View Post
            Any joy yesterday Liam? Need to top-up very soon, but if we won a bit load, maybe not ... ��
            ...Unless €2 is a big load, I suggest topping up ...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              Any chance we can get the correct split on our €2 winnings so the 16 members can have a splurge this nice Black Friday

Comment

I'm not sure you're tactical enough at this lotto lark, maybe contact the rigger and go on one of his upskill courses!

Or maybe go look at the boards threads, some interesting maths going on over there
                Last edited by Guest; 29-11-19, 11:38.

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                  Any chance we can get the correct split on our €2 winnings so the 16 members can have a splurge this nice Black Friday
                  ...€2.06 each!!!! My good friend... Go splurge...

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...Saturday draw, low battery so no BS talk lol...16 members, €80 and 40 lines...Lotto tickets attached...Will be sending PMS tomorrow for people in or near red...
                    Attached Files

Comment

...Saturday results...

...Ok so my theory of getting better results with physical tickets hasn't quite come to fruition... Just took out my calculator to check our share for this weeks profit... €0.00/16 = ...Em, em, yeah we hit a blank... Sheet updated, will be sending reminders to people in red today to top up...

Comment

Just threw another 20 on the fire there.
                        Last edited by Solksjaer!; 03-12-19, 08:57.

Comment

Another 40 in the pot there LIam ... Good luck us ...��

Comment

...Hey all... Attached are tickets from last nights draw, I couldn't log into IPB last night, stupid site... 16 members, €80, 4p lines no plus... We actually returned €48, so €3 each back into the bank, not too bad...
                            Attached Files

Comment

...Saturday draw...

... Hey guys...Struggling to attach the files on my phone, so can't stick up the pics of lotto tickets (not sure if people actually look or check the tickets but like to stick it up just to show )... Anyway, same 16, €80 and 40 lines no plus... No jackpot but an ok return...We got back €36, and also 2 €3 daily millions tickets... So €2.25 back each, and a couple of shots at a cool million...Promise to update spreadsheet tomorrow, just haven't had a chance or remember when I'm home...

Comment

Thanks for doing it . ?

Comment

...Spreadsheet updated and PM's sent to 7 poor fuckers...

Comment

One of the poor fuckers has just transferred €50.

Joe.

Comment

Another €30 pegged into my balance there.

Comment

Another €50 idiot tax transferred

Comment

...Wednesday draw...

...We go again... 16 members, €80 , 40 lines no plus... I have received lots of money last few days, so will update spreadsheet tonight with that and this result... Screenshot of tickets attached...
                                          Attached Files

Comment

...Wednesday results....

...Well the good new is it's Friday- and that is the only good news I have... We hit a complete blank again in Wednesday's draw... We actually returned €3 from one of the daily millions, but I am going to buy another daily millions instead of add 18 cent to each account...

...Updated spreadsheet with all of the money I have received... Cuculhainn1 will be sending next week... So 15 of us paid until after the Xmas break- Just have a look at the sheet to make sure it looks right for you...

Comment

I sent on 50 there now luckforsome.
                                              Thanks.

Comment

...Saturday draw...

... Due to laziness, today's tickets are being purchased online... 16 players, €80, 40 lines no plus... Screenshots attached...
                                                Attached Files

Comment

...Saturday results...

...Brag- got an email notification to say "you have won"...Beat- it was €9.00... Variance- Adding the previous €3 to this so we all get €0.75 back into our coffers... Spreadsheet updated...

Comment

...Wednesday draw...

... Feeling lucky tonight lads... I even bought myself 2 millionaire raffle tickets... 16 members, €80 , 40 lines no plus as usual... Tickets attached...
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

... Feeling lucky tonight lads... I even bought myself 2 millionaire raffle tickets... 16 members, €80 , 40 lines no plus as usual... Tickets attached...
                                                      ...The bad news is, we only got €8.00 returns, the good news is - that lucky feeling I got must be for my millionaire tickets on new years eve!!... Just the 0.50 cent each back...Bought tonights tickets, will upload pics later...

Comment

Sent 50 euro to our account mate, ref: is gor72 lotto, cheers

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...Attached are tickets for the last draw before Xmas, although not sure if I'll be able to ship the 200k to each you in time for santa shopping, sorry... 16 members, €80 , 40 lines no plus (will have to increase my spam to get it to 20 members...
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

...Saturday results...

...Hi guys, sorry forgot to stick the results up, probably because they were boring... We got back €9, and a €3 daily millions which I will collect during the week..Will do a full update of sheet tomorrow as well...

Comment

...Wednesday draw...

...For the 1st time in Irish Lotto history, there will be a lotto draw taking place on Christmas day, despite lots of people arguing... Personally I feel it is disgusting and disgraceful that they throw this down people's faces on Christmas day...
                                                              ...On the other hand, there is €3.5 million and I fecking want it!!!... Well since it is Christmas I'll be happy to split it with 15 other members, and together we have €80 and 40 lines lotto plus... Screenshot of tickets attached...
                                                              ...my only ask is that we take the loose money from the €3.5m (as in 60 or 70 euro), and hand it to some randomer as a good will gesture...

...Merry Christmas ya filthy animals...
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

...Wednesday results and Saturday draw...

...First things first, Christmas day draw is not a lucky draw...We hit 3 total blanks, and the 4th ticket is a €3 daily millions draw...
                                                                This is now 2 of these tickets I have, so will get them in the next couple of days and post up before it... As this draw is the last of 2019, they will be our final shots of a million in 2019...

...So on to tonight's draw...16 members, €80 and 40 lines no plus...Did them online as too lazy to go shops today...Screenshots attached...

...For 1 last time in 2019, GL us...
                                                                Attached Files

Comment

...First things first, Christmas day draw is not a lucky draw...We hit 3 total blanks, and the 4th ticket is a €3 daily millions draw...

This is now 2 of these tickets I have, so will get them in the next couple of days and post up before it... As this draw is the last of 2019, they will be our final shots of a million in 2019...

...So on to tonight's draw...16 members, €80 and 40 lines no plus...Did them online as too lazy to go shops today...Screenshots attached...

...For 1 last time in 2019, GL us...
                                                                  Hey Liam, just noticed my balance was running low so shipped 50 lids to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                    Hey Liam, just noticed my balance was running low so shipped 50 lids to you.
                                                                    ...I was gonna send the hired goons around tomorrow so you saved them a job...

Comment

...I was gonna send the hired goons around tomorrow so you saved them a job...
                                                                      It'd be a crime to let them at my good looks [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

...Saturday results...

...Ugh, another complete blank in Saturdays draw...Roll on 2020 when we hit the jackpot (or even a 3 figure win lol)...

Comment

...Wednesday draw...

...Hey guys... Couple of hours late but attached are Wednesday night lotto tickets...16 members, €80 and 40 lines no plus...Will check tomorrow...I've just had a 20oz steak so in absolute no mood of result checking...
                                                                          ...Will also update spreadsheet on friday, have received lots of money with thanks from several...
                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

30 sent recently. Should be with you by now

Comment

#98

... Firstly, no joy with the Wednesday lotto... 3 blanks and a €3 daily millions, for the 2nd draw in a row... Hoping that 2019 was our starting slowly and the prizes pick up un 2020...
                                                                              ...Have received money from most people so thank you, and spreadsheet updated... Saturday tickets attached, bought in the square tallaght...No reason I'm mentioning that other than if you hear a ticket in tallaght won, you will have an extra sweat before inevitable letdown...
                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

#99
                                                                                ...Saturday results and Wednesday draw...

... 3rd time now we have been almost completely blank...Again 39 losing tickets and 1 €3 daily millions...
                                                                                ...Today's lotto... 16 members, €80 and 40 lines of lotto no plus...
                                                                                ...I also bought 6 lines of the daily millions lotto plus, for tonights draw at 21:00pm, so this now clears the daily millions we had won previously... Tickets attached...
                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

... Another bit of a nothing result, we got back €9 and another fecking daily millions ticket... So €0.52 back into our accounts...We're playing the long game, so it's good...

Comment

...Saturday draw...

... We go again, 16 members, €80, 40 lines of lotto no plus... Screenshot attached...
                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Just realised that I'm in the red on my account. Apologies, stuck 50 in there just now, should keep the home fires burning for another little while. And, a slightly belated Happy New Year/decade/1,000 years etc! To all in here

Comment

...Saturday results...

... A couple of small wins, we got a €3, a €9 and a whopping €26 for getting 3 plus the bonus... The €3 is because I did it online, had I done it in the shops I'd have gotten a €3 daily millions, random but that explains why we don't get daily millions back when I do it online... so €28, and €1.75 back into our accounts...
                                                                                        ...Have updated the spreadsheet, probably half the accounts are less than €10, no major rush but do check and get your fucking acts together you little pieces of... sorry not sure where that rant came from, as I said, no major rush lol...
                                                                                        Last edited by luckforsome; 12-01-20, 13:04.

Comment

50 top up sent

Comment

50 sent also.

Comment

50 shipped

Comment

...Wednesday draw...

...Hi guys... My sincere apologies, but I did not get to do the lotto for tonight... I couldn't get money into my account, and couldn't make it to the shops on time... The only positive is that the main lotto wasn't won tonight... But very sorry for not doing it, will hopefully be a once off miss...

Comment

...Hi guys... My sincere apologies, but I did not get to do the lotto for tonight... I couldn't get money into my account, and couldn't make it to the shops on time... The only positive is that the main lotto wasn't won tonight... But very sorry for not doing it, will hopefully be a once off miss...
                                                                                                  On the bright side it's our best result so far!!

Comment

Lol, I tend to agree with premierstone - it's all good!

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...Currently in London for the Masters Snooker, so unlike instead of in shop... Have received money from a few, will update spreadsheet once I get home on monday... 16 members, €80, 40 lines no plus...
                                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

...Saturday results...

...Back in Dublin, good weekend away thanks for asking... Updated spreadsheet for all to see... We had 2 tiny wins, a €3 and a €9, so €0.75 back in to our accounts... Received money from 5 people in last week so thank you all... Sent an email to 5 members to top up...

Comment

...Wednesday draw... 16 members, €80, 40 lines of lotto no plus... Jackpot is actually €7m tonight, would be a nice scoop... Although I said I'd be closing this at €1m so I guess I'd have to keep the other 6 mill for myself... Tickets attached...
                                                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

50 sent. Thanks.

Comment

...Start the bad news, we hit am absolute blank in the Wednesday night draw, €0 back...

...Been out and about so delay in getting to IPB this evening... Doesn't seem to be letting me attach the pics, will try get them up tomorrow (pinky promise)... Again, 18 members, €80 and 40 lines for the Saturday draw...

...We will be down to 17 members from next week, as one soul has pulled out...Will do a full update of sheet tomorrow...

Comment

...Update...

... Saturday draw returned €18 and a €3 daily millions, will stick up before draw... Have sent a PM to 2 people to top up, everyone else is in the green...

...The bad news is, mr KEVIRL is pulling out of the syndicate... The good news is, mr Andyfatbastard will be entering the syndicate from this Wednesday onwards... It was tricky to get him in, and took more messages/correspondence than a Bruno Fernandez transfer (with a positive result though)... So still 18 souls...

Comment

...Wednesday draw...

...Bought earlier, just getting to stick up pics now... 16 members €80 40 lines no plus as always...
                                                                                                                  ...Also a €3 daily millions for tonight as well...

...Just an FYI, jackpot is €8 million tonight, so a cool half mil each...
                                                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

... €10, 10 fucking euro we returned... 2 jackpot winners in Dublin, sadly was not us... Will update sheet soon, just wanted to kill all of your hopes before getting them up...

Comment

...Saturday draw...

...Not really posting with the same enthusiasm as Wednesday, jackpot a mere €2 million instead of the €8 million, although suppose still 6 figures each... 16 members, €80 euro and 40 lines of lotto no plus...

...Also updated spreadsheet as of today before tonights profits, will send email soon...
                                                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Liam,

€50 top up shipped to you just now, should be with you in the next day or two.

Comment

...Saturday results, Wednesday draw...

... A low return of €8 on Saturdays tickets, so €.50 per person... Tonight, 16 memerbs €80 4p lines no plus...Tickets attached...
                                                                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X