No announcement yet.

...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Hi all- Small update and an apology... Couple of small returns in the last 2.5 weeks, a €10 and an €18 back, so €2.33 each into the accounts... Also- I didn't realize until Lao Lao mentioned--- I had started a new tab as the first one was getting too long, but never copped it doesn't show on the link in post #1, so apologies you couldn't see latest results... I've hidden most of it so it all back on one tab... And PM's sent to a few to top up... Thanks...

Comment

... Hi all, not too much of an update... in the last 4 weeks, i've missed 2 draws (apologies), and we have had a €10 and a €9 return... And i've sent some PM's too... We're actually just finished another year (well will after tomorrow) so will do up a year end tally again- my guess is a lower ROI than last year as nothing big at all this year...

Comment

Liam, €100 sent by Revolut. Apologies for delay.

Comment

...Hey all- first of 2 posts coming up... Lotto update- not much of one, we got back a €10, €9 and €8 in the last month or so, and I did miss buying it twice as was away and couldn't get it done for me-- Have added €2.25 back into each account... Sent 2 PM's also...

Comment

... Millionaire Raffle-- Total of 14 shares purchased between 8 of us...
            Millionaire raffle Shares Money received Giaranteed winnings
            Luckforsome 2 Y €142,857.14
            Andynotsofatbastard 2 Y €142,857.14
            Balfejohn 1 Y €71,428.57
            Premierstone 2 Y €142,857.14
            Cuchullian1 2 Y €142,857.14
            Shrap 1 Y €71,428.57
            Strewelpeter 2 Y €142,857.14
            Gorr 2 Y €142,857.14
            Ticket Numbers

...I am making a bold prediction that ticket number 052360 which we DON'T have will win a prize, because somehow it was skipped over lol... GL us

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ... Millionaire Raffle-- Total of 14 shares purchased between 8 of us...
              Millionaire raffle Shares Money received Giaranteed winnings
              Luckforsome 2 Y €142,857.14
              Andynotsofatbastard 2 Y €142,857.14
              Balfejohn 1 Y €71,428.57
              Premierstone 2 Y €142,857.14
              Cuchullian1 2 Y €142,857.14
              Shrap 1 Y €71,428.57
              Strewelpeter 2 Y €142,857.14
              Gorr 2 Y €142,857.14
              Ticket Numbers

...I am making a bold prediction that ticket number 052360 which we DON'T have will win a prize, because somehow it was skipped over lol... GL us
              ... Scam... Sadly didn't bink anything from the millionaire raffle- just checked the 14 tickets now to my sadness... if anyone has a free moment stick them into the checker on the miracle chance I was wrong lol...
              ...will have to make do with a big lotto win in 2024...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post

... Scam... Sadly didn't bink anything from the millionaire raffle- just checked the 14 tickets now to my sadness... if anyone has a free moment stick them into the checker on the miracle chance I was wrong lol...
                ...will have to make do with a big lotto win in 2024...
                Unfortunately you are right we won feck all
                onwards and upwards we will strike gold soon

Comment

Hi young man

can u check a payment I sent on the 2nd of December of €30 to you
                  it doesn’t appear on the sheet
                  ty

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                    Hi young man

ty
                    ... Will check tonight/tomorrow... I did receive your one from a couple of days ago and added to sheet...

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                      Hi young man

ty
                      ... Hey John, I'm actually seeing a payment for Dec 22nd that I somehow didn't see, is this the one you mean?.. Will add it in now...

Comment

...Hi all, not too much of an update- spreadsheet updated... we have gotten back a couple of small returns and a dailymillions, so €2.03 back to each account- and sent some PMs also...
                        ...i did miss it on Wednesday just gone, so that'll be a blank...

Comment

... Gimmeabreak premierstone shrapnel ... hey guys, PM sent...

Comment

€50 sent just now, thanks.

Comment

... Update- had 2 a refund of €8, €10 then Wednesday gone we had 4 numbers which got us €49!! ... €67 back in the last month or so, so €5.58 each to the kitty... I did miss 2 draws, one because couldn't get it in time, and other because I thought I had already bought it but the 2nd draw had gone...
                              ...sending a couple of PMs now also...

Comment

Hi Liam, €100 sent with reference dinjo99 IPB

Comment

Hi Liam

sent a few Bob by Revolut to u

Comment

Hi Liam, my closing balance is showing big defecit. I think there’s a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by dinjo99 View Post
                                      ... hey Dinjo, sorry just seen this... will have a look shortly- away at the moment so only on phone, think my google sheet skills may have let me down!...

Comment

Originally posted by dinjo99 View Post
                                        ...I had actually put your top up in twice so had you massively over but wrong color code!... fixed now, should be good for another 4 months!! Lol...

Comment

...Hi all-- Not too much of am update... I missed 2 draws as was away - I totally forgot to do it in advance and couldn't get anyone to do it on my behalf, so a couple of banks on the sheet.
                                          We had a 3, and a 3+bonus in the last 3 weeks- for a 24 and an 11, so have add €2.91 back into each kitty... Have sent some PMs now... Will definitely start getting more regular with the updates also!...

Comment

Working...
                                          X