Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...tonight's tickets, no luck...

Comment

...Hi all... So Lotto have confirmed that this Saturday is a must win draw... and going forward they will be doing a must win after being capped for 5 draws, like the euro millions...

...What are peoples thoughts on how many tickets to get... My thinking is, go big here then maybe skip 2 weeks when jackpot is at its lowest...Currently it's 16 lines and the odd 17 lines... Hopefully get a few replies as to preference... I'll be buying them tomorrow as away the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
        ...Hi all... So Lotto have confirmed that this Saturday is a must win draw... and going forward they will be doing a must win after being capped for 5 draws, like the euro millions...

...What are peoples thoughts on how many tickets to get... My thinking is, go big here then maybe skip 2 weeks when jackpot is at its lowest...Currently it's 16 lines and the odd 17 lines... Hopefully get a few replies as to preference... I'll be buying them tomorrow as away the weekend...
        Go for it Liam. I doubt there would be any objections.

Comment

Let's go for it. I'm happy with whatever you decide to do.

Comment

Same. Go big!

Comment

Follow the yellow brick road
              win a load

do whatever you feel young man

Comment

Lump on
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yep go big, and when you decide how big, go a bit bigger again

Comment

... Took everyone's advice, then when I decided on the amount I took Premierstones advice lol... I went €20 pp, 14 members, €280 so 140 lines no plus... Will take pics and stick up later this evening... so a few hours if anyone has a concern, and then can figure it out, but makes sense to go all in as next few jackpots will be shite...

...I'll skip draws for the next while, and start back 9th February... By then we will all be millionaires...

Comment

Thanks Liam . See you all in the K Club next week . Champers for afters .

Comment

... The people have spoken - or in this case no-one seemed to mind,, so we are locked and loaded... 14 sets of 10 lines no plus... The shite thing is, I'm away until Monday so won't be able to check them... not bringing them with me for fear of losing!! ... tickets attached...

Comment

... Hi all- I may as well have brought the tickets away and lost them... We got back a total of €19 and a daily millions ticket, aka, fuck all... Calculated it at 7% of money back, whereas the average is 14%... Obviously it made sense to chase, as wednesday's lotto just gone had a jackpot of €2m... Anyway, €1.35 added to each of our accounts and spreadheet update... In isolation so will collect the dailymillions next time I am in the shops, but next syndicate draw will be Feb 7th I think, to allow the balances to catch up (conscious some people not aware of the chasing)...

Comment

...Just an FYI, we're back as of yesterday-- I'm out at the moment so will check tickets and stick up later, as well as look at spreadsheet and send some PM's...

Comment

... Hi all- apologies for lack of updating... I bought tickets for last Saturday and Wednesday, so back to normal - and I totally forgot about it this evening... Tickets attached for Last 2 draws, sadly blanks... spreadsheet is updated, will send pms and definitely get back into the swing of things...

Comment

...Hi all, tickets attached for tonight... Also for the last 3 draws- the girl in the shop mistakingly gave 16 lines for 2 draws last week- didn't know it could even be done, so those and the previous draws attached.

... we got back €10 and a daily millions from the 2 draw tickets, and a €7 as well. So all added to the sheet... all balances up to date except one so will pm them again...

Comment

50 sent, sorry I'm late

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                    ...Hi all, tickets attached for tonight... Also for the last 3 draws- the girl in the shop mistakingly gave 16 lines for 2 draws last week- didn't know it could even be done, so those and the previous draws attached.

... we got back €10 and a daily millions from the 2 draw tickets, and a €7 as well. So all added to the sheet... all balances up to date except one so will pm them again...
                                    Will send a few Bob tomorrow
                                    sorry about delay

Comment

... Sadly it was not us for the 5.5 million--- I got excited when I seen it was Dublin--- I even bought in Dublin 12 and strong rumours that it was supervalu walkinstown-- I was Spar in Drimnagh which would be more likely to sell used condoms than a decent ticket...

Comment

...Sheet updated as of today... Of the 4 draws, we were in 3 (missed one as stuck in work and couldn't get to shops)... We picked up a €9 on one of them... All balances in the green except one, so will PM... Tickets bough- will attach shortly along with previous ones for record keeping...

Comment

Sorry will send money on friday
                                          apologies for the delay

Comment

Comment

...Hi all- Previous post has all recent tickets... Last Wednesday I missed it unfortunately.. I'll have to get them a day earlier for during the week- might actually start doing the "for 2" or "for 4 draws"... On Saturday gone we actually got back €21 for the 3 plus bonus- so €1.62 back each which is decent... Sheet updated... Will send PM's shortly,- please note the different bank details... Thanks, Liam

Comment

luckforsome

75 quid sent via bank transfer. I took out any mention of Lotto and replaced it with it ' General degeneracy inc drugs, gambling and prostitutes'

Comment

Hi

sent u €20 by Revolut Liam

Comment

Comment

...Hi all, updated spreadsheet as of this morning- haven't gone to the shops yet for tonight's... Tickets attached for previous 3 draws as well... We got back an €18 from the 20th, so 2 ok returns in 3 weeks, luck turning...

... balfejohn - I had missed your Revolut of €25 from beginning of the month- have added it in now so you're good for a couple of months ...

Comment

Working...
                                                      X