Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...tonight's tickets, no luck...

Comment

...Hi all... So Lotto have confirmed that this Saturday is a must win draw... and going forward they will be doing a must win after being capped for 5 draws, like the euro millions...

...What are peoples thoughts on how many tickets to get... My thinking is, go big here then maybe skip 2 weeks when jackpot is at its lowest...Currently it's 16 lines and the odd 17 lines... Hopefully get a few replies as to preference... I'll be buying them tomorrow as away the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
        ...Hi all... So Lotto have confirmed that this Saturday is a must win draw... and going forward they will be doing a must win after being capped for 5 draws, like the euro millions...

...What are peoples thoughts on how many tickets to get... My thinking is, go big here then maybe skip 2 weeks when jackpot is at its lowest...Currently it's 16 lines and the odd 17 lines... Hopefully get a few replies as to preference... I'll be buying them tomorrow as away the weekend...
        Go for it Liam. I doubt there would be any objections.

Comment

Let's go for it. I'm happy with whatever you decide to do.

Comment

Same. Go big!

Comment

Follow the yellow brick road
              win a load

do whatever you feel young man

Comment

Lump on
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yep go big, and when you decide how big, go a bit bigger again

Comment

... Took everyone's advice, then when I decided on the amount I took Premierstones advice lol... I went €20 pp, 14 members, €280 so 140 lines no plus... Will take pics and stick up later this evening... so a few hours if anyone has a concern, and then can figure it out, but makes sense to go all in as next few jackpots will be shite...

...I'll skip draws for the next while, and start back 9th February... By then we will all be millionaires...

Comment

Thanks Liam . See you all in the K Club next week . Champers for afters .

Comment

... The people have spoken - or in this case no-one seemed to mind,, so we are locked and loaded... 14 sets of 10 lines no plus... The shite thing is, I'm away until Monday so won't be able to check them... not bringing them with me for fear of losing!! ... tickets attached...

Comment

... Hi all- I may as well have brought the tickets away and lost them... We got back a total of €19 and a daily millions ticket, aka, fuck all... Calculated it at 7% of money back, whereas the average is 14%... Obviously it made sense to chase, as wednesday's lotto just gone had a jackpot of €2m... Anyway, €1.35 added to each of our accounts and spreadheet update... In isolation so will collect the dailymillions next time I am in the shops, but next syndicate draw will be Feb 7th I think, to allow the balances to catch up (conscious some people not aware of the chasing)...

Comment

Working...
                          X