No announcement yet.

...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Meh, not much to update this week... €10 return from Wednesday, and absolutely zilch from last nights draw... Updated sheets, everyone still in the green for another week...

Comment

...Just to confirm tickets purchased... Attachments keep failing when trying to attach... usual, 15 members as always... The Jackpot is getting tasty at €6.5m...

Comment

Thanks a lot Liam, hopefully this is our year.

Comment

...2 results to give... Wednesday had a 3+bonus for €27, and last night had a 3 for €10... Spreadsheet updated- no low balances this week, probably just a couple next week... Jackpot about €7.5million this week... JUICY!!!...

Comment

...Tickets bought... If I get a chance I'll stick them up but currently out and freezing my hands to text...blank from Wednesday...

Comment

...Small return of €8 from Saturdays draw... Will update sheet and send some mails today/tomorrow...

Comment

... Tickets for tonight attached... Have updated sheet, will send 2 emails Tomorrow...
                Attached Files

Comment

...Hi all... Sadly a blank from Wednesday- I was not in Limerick on Wednesday when the jackpot ticket was sold... I actually didn't check them on the Thursday...I wait until it is mentioned what county it was won in, and if it says Dublin i went another day for rumours to spread...
                  ...Tickets attached... Posting them up as I only bought 18 lines, not 19... I'm owed €5.50 from putting in the extra line each draw...
                  Attached Files

Comment

just sent you 50 on revolut. Cheers

Comment

...Updates- well not much... We only got back a €3 daily millions from Wednesday's draw... I haven't collected it yet, so will add it in for Wednesdays draw... Tickets for tonight bought... 19 lines as usual...

Comment

Hi Liam, stuck 50 in there last 5 mins or so. Forgot the Rahenyrhythm bit, sorry. The money is from AIB a/c
                        Gerard D. Daly, a/c no ******134.

Sorry if I'm badly in arrears, I'm rarely on the site now, too much messin involved. Then I forget bout it
                        etc...

I'm gonna leave it at that, Liam, when that 50 goes, please knock me off the list. Leave it that you are left
                        up to 5 euro in the black rather than you going over the 50.

Its been a blast, but time to move on ...you are a gentleman and a scholar Liam, for setting this up and doing
                        all the hard graft involved. Thank you.

The only good thing for you is, now I'm gone, you're definitely in for a big win ! Just dont tell me!!! All the very best,
                        and the best of good luck with it ...

Comment

... Blank from last Saturday, €10 return from Wednesday- do forget to stick the tickets up, not sure if anyone checks them though lol... Tickets for tonight attached....
                          Attached Files

Comment

50 sent on there luckforsome.
                            also forgot to say it was from Cuchulainn1.

Comment

... An €18 return from Saturday's lotto, so just over €1 back each... Will update sheet tomorrow as have received some payments with thanks!...Tickets bought for tonight- €4 million jackpot...

Comment

Euro Millions is 200 million this weekend!
                                PMA

Comment

50 sent Liam

Cheers!
                                  PMA

Comment

Will send I a few Bob Monday

Comment

...14 minutes late sticking these up, struggled to get the website loaded!... tickets attached for tonight... €14 return from Wednesday (2 €7), so on a bit of a run with €52 back total in last 3 draws...
                                      Attached Files

Comment

50 sent Liam. Thanks.

Comment

Euro millions wasn't won, rollover for tomorrow. Believe!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                            Euro millions wasn't won, rollover for tomorrow. Believe!
                                            Has entered must do territory again...3.5 million for 5+1 last night
                                            previous draw was something like 150 grand, will only get bigger next draw
                                            PMA

Comment

...Hi Guys, few things...Blank from Saturday's draw- tickets bought for tonight but on laptop so no pics... As Elshambles mentioned the Euro millions has reached it's cap...I didn't notice it last night, but I will be doing the Euro millions on Friday/Tuesday for the next 4 draws as the spill over of the jackpot makes other prizes so tasty!...Updated sheet- I think everyone is in the green by a good bit
                                              ... ALSO- I have €50 in my bank that I don't think I matched to anyone, and can't figure out who. The initials on the transfer are GD and it hit my account on the 7th February... Thank you...
                                              Last edited by luckforsome; 24-02-21, 19:17.

Comment

... Hi all, sadly a blank from Wednesday... Tickets attached for tonight... We've gone Euromillions as it's at the capped amount so smaller prizes fill up... 15 lines @ €2.50 each... GL us...
                                                Attached Files

Comment

...Tickets for tonight attached... 15, 19 and €38 as usual...
                                                  ...Attached Wednesdays also as I forgot and i still have them... €10 and a €3 dailymillions from that draw,will update sheet tomorrow...
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                                  X