Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Euromillions Lotto syndicate Tuesday October 8th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Euromillions Lotto syndicate Tuesday October 8th...

...Well this is it, one last hoorah... We have had 3 syndicates to date, and this this the final shot at life changing money...

...Pretty much same rules apply as always, with one change... I am going to cap the amount per person at €50, including me... This is not to annoy anyone... The reason being is that a few people that PM'd have mentioned they are planning to buy a large amount of tickets... My worry is that if everyone goes crazy and buys 20-30 shares each, then it will become diluted to a point where 1 share won't really be too much if we ship 2nd prize etc...

...So with that said, as always if you're in, just let me know how many shares you want, and please get the money into me before Tuesday- I probably won't be waiting until 17:00pm to buy tickets... Any questions etc, PM as always...

...Looking forward to winning you all Millions!!!...

SPREADSHEET
    Last edited by luckforsome; 06-10-19, 13:35. Reason: ...Added spreadsheet...

10 sent

Comment

I'm in for 10 too. Will ship over the weekend.

What's the craic with this one? Given it's to be the last rollover, what way does it work if the jackpot isn't won?
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        I'm in for 10 too. Will ship over the weekend.

What's the craic with this one? Given it's to be the last rollover, what way does it work if the jackpot isn't won?
        ...The Jackpot has to be won on Tuesday no matter what happens...So if nobody gets 5+2 lucky stars, then it will go to everyone that gets 5+1 lucky star...Pretty much guaranteed to happen, and if not then any who gets numbers will get it, and so on...

Comment

In for this
          Have to discuss with my partner aka dice what shares we want
          Will let you know
          Fair play for keeping it going

Comment

In again for the final roll of the dice... sending €20.
            Thanks again.

Comment

In for the spin. €10 sent
              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

In for €20, send bank details please.

https://betkings.ie/ecps/

Irish based, Irish licenced, on the GG Network

Comment

In for 20

Comment

In for 30 again. GL us

Comment

Sent for 10, thanks again.

Comment

In for €50, shipped across. Goodman thanks

Comment

Can't back out now 20 more on the way

Comment

In for €20, Can you send bank details please.

Comment

In for 20 will ship later today

Comment

Usual 20 sent, thanks.

Comment

Cool with having a limit, but I think everyone should be allowed in for an amount they previously put up if they wish. E.g. Arazi

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                    In for this
                                    Have to discuss with my partner aka dice what shares we want
                                    Will let you know
                                    Fair play for keeping it going
                                    I'll send 20 in morning for us two

Edit - sent from BOI.

Thanks again Liam.
                                    Last edited by Dice75; 06-10-19, 10:22.

Comment

€20 shipped, cheers.

Comment

€20 sent... Can't bail out now! Appreciate all your hard work!

Comment

...Will organise spreadsheet today and send bank details to all... Just in regards to the cap and having people match previous...I don't think this is 100% fair to do, because I know others were holding back on previous draws to potentially put alot more in this.. plus I'm keen to keep it separate from any other syndicate...Apologies if it annoys people, but I think overall it works best...

Comment

20 shipped again cheers Liam

Comment

In for 10, will send shortly.

Comment

€50 sent. Gl us!

Comment

€50 please, thanks

Comment

€20 just shipped over to you again, thanks!

Comment

Me and Flushdraw in for €10 each again.

Comment

In for €50.

Thanks luckforsome for running the syndicates, must have been a pain in the hole to organise. I’ll get you a pint if we bink the €190m...

Comment

€10 sent. Again thanks and good luck for doing this.

Comment

In for 20.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

€20 shipped, cheers for all the effort

Comment

In for 20 again

Comment

€50. Sent tks

Comment

€40 Sent

Legend!

Comment

€20 shipped,thanks for organising.
                                                                      Sign up to Betkings.ie using the code 'flush'

https://betkings.ie/ecps/

Irish based, Irish licenced, on the GG Network

Comment

Sent 20
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

20 sent thanks for running liam

Comment

50 sent, ta.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

#39
                                                                              €40 sent for me and GlennDoyle

2 share each
                                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

#40
                                                                                I shipped 20 last night
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

#41
                                                                                  ...Sunday update... I've created the spreadsheet, and it is updated with all entrants/shares/paid... Please check your shares to ensure it is right...I'll probably receive most of the money tomorrow...

Comment

#42
                                                                                    10er transferred again. Thanks Liam!

Comment

#43
                                                                                      €20 sent
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Will send on 20 now

Comment

#45
                                                                                          E20 sent

Comment

#46
                                                                                            20 sent again

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by alocon View Post
                                                                                              In for 20 will ship later today
                                                                                              20 sent, can you change my shares to 2 on sheet? you have me down for 1, cheers!

Comment

#48
                                                                                                In too deep now to back out 😁 in for 20 again
                                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Once more.
                                                                                                  20 sent
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    €50 shipped.
                                                                                                    https://twitter.com/#!/MickyWeissmann

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      In for €10 again - cheers for running again

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Bank deets please,
                                                                                                        In for 50.
                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          In for 10

Please send bank details . Thanks

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            €40 shipped. Thanks.
                                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              In for 20 will ship Monday morning

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                In for €50, many thanks Liam.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  €20 sent for Armanijeans and I
                                                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    In for 20
                                                                                                                    Edit :sent from BOI- PM of transfer sent to Liam
                                                                                                                    Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 07-10-19, 13:29.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      sent 50

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        In for 30. Funds should be in your account now.

Thanks for all the organising.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X