Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claude greenwood should go well 1645 Brighton . Drops back in trip and has the blinkers which he has ran his best races in back on . EW @ 9/1 looks good.

Comment

Its pretty hard to not look past Caspian Prince in the 5f sprint at Chester (3.15) today. Stall 1, out and out front runner and in decent form. 9/2 surely a decent each way bet here?

Comment

Been told that a big run is expected from Robert edderys in the last at Ascot.

Doubling it up with Gabrials star at Chester, not a great draw but looks like he has been laid out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
          Been told that a big run is expected from Robert edderys in the last at Ascot.

Doubling it up with Gabrials star at Chester, not a great draw but looks like he has been laid out for it.
          nice shout with gabrials star, did the e/w double so come on donncha!!

Comment

Win double myself, one time please

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
              Win double myself, one time please
              Backed Gabrials star and did a 10 treb with Gabrials 9/2 patrolman 3/1 in DP and donncha. One time please ! Good news I got it from lad in the yard. Bad news last two he gave me ran stinkers!

GL us

Comment

Backed Gabrials star and did a 10 treb with Gabrials 9/2 patrolman 3/1 in DP and donncha. One time please ! Good news I got it from lad in the yard. Bad news last two he gave me ran stinkers!

GL us
                Dollars certainly down, c'mon Andrea

Comment

So close

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                    So close
                    think if donncha get the winners run of the race he wins they smashed into aswell,7's into 3's

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                      think if donncha get the winners run of the race he wins they smashed into aswell,7's into 3's
                      Thought he had the winner covered at one stage might have just lacked race fitness. Tomorrow's another day :-)

Comment

Bush warrior in the first at notts, he is short enough and could be taking on anything as it's a maiden but to say they are sweet on it is an understatement!

Comment

Thought he had the winner covered at one stage might have just lacked race fitness. Tomorrow's another day :-)
                          Just watched in there fran,unlucky not to land the race
                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

2.05 ascot taught it was strange that r hughes not riding glourious protector and choosed HAMELIN instead so that could be a little tip in itself so i would take a closer look at this

Comment

Here are my 4 bets for the Victoria Cup at Ascot.

Ayaar
                              Captain Ramius
                              Redvers
                              Heaven's Guest

Comment

Spamming that racebets stuff hard RBB
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Captain Ramuis and Excellent Guest for me
                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    Spamming that racebets stuff hard RBB
                                    Just trying to do my bit for the company! I will be working there 2 years in June. Massive change from working in IT in insurance company for 10 years!

Comment

Just back from my morning walk,where i called to a bookies to place a few bets,as i left a bird shit right down on top of me,apparently this is a sign of good luck,unfortunately for me it was a big dirty arsed crow who must have topped off a weekend on the piss with curry coz there was plenty,anyways the horses i backed were miss pepperpot in the 7.10 killarney & Glenariff in the bumper at towcester,both @ 14/1 and might be a little value at the odds.
                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Miss Pepperpots is preggers of that helps any.
                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Think thats a positive (or is it?),anyways any opinions on Maarek at york on wednesday,10/1 with some firms (8/1 walk in the door,pp)should be bang on for this at this stage.
                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Like the look of Lancelot du lac in the 1415 York. He was desperately unlucky in the sprint final on aw finals day. Great course form , ground should be ok , 10/1 looks ew value .

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                              Think thats a positive (or is it?),anyways any opinions on Maarek at york on wednesday,10/1 with some firms (8/1 walk in the door,pp)should be bang on for this at this stage.
                                              sigh, won at 12's. spoke about him to a mate this morning but didnt pull the trigger,drifted all the way out from 7's

Comment

What does Joey O'Brien be at sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                  sigh, won at 12's. spoke about him to a mate this morning but didnt pull the trigger,drifted all the way out from 7's
                                                  meh,got called into work early and never got a chance to have a look at the race so left it..sur them the joys.
                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Got a tip just there for Prince Rudi in the 7.10 in Tipp

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                      A) An in-the-know
                                                      B) A have-a-clue
                                                      C) An old-lad-who-lives-in-bookies
                                                      D) A tramp-begging-in-the-gutter

?

Bit of weight to the "got a tip" posts would be nice lads and lasses

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                        A) An in-the-know
                                                        B) A have-a-clue
                                                        C) An old-lad-who-lives-in-bookies
                                                        D) A tramp-begging-in-the-gutter

?

Bit of weight to the "got a tip" posts would be nice lads and lasses
                                                        Sorry my bad, relative got it from A, very rarely gives tips so guess it's fancied

Comment

Nice call Dave, he'd have won by another 20L going right-handed!

Comment

Took longest route, jumped violently right every fence, won with head in chest. Great shout.

Comment

Brady 23

Comment

Nice one Dave, do you have an 888 account, definitely owe you a pint but I won't be home for a good while....unless we spike the Scoop 6 of course.

Comment

Sorry my bad, relative got it from A, very rarely gives tips so guess it's fancied
                                                                  No worries (was more a general post related to tips than to you), reckoned you were not the type to post "this auld fella said" tips and backed her anyhu before going to work

Comment

Ah you're fine Gordon thanks though, had a small bet myself so we're good.
                                                                    If he tells me anymore, I'll be sure to pass them on.

Comment

Party Rock in the 7-15 Aintree the owners are Irish one of them is a bookie from Cork and they are gone over this morning,they are after having a big punt on him and he is strongly fancied by Jennie Chandlish and her partner Alan O'Keeffe the trainers

Was 6/1 lastnight with BET 365 now generally 4/1

Comment

tac de boistron 14.45 york

Comment

Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                                                                          Party Rock in the 7-15 Aintree the owners are Irish one of them is a bookie from Cork and they are gone over this morning,they are after having a big punt on him and he is strongly fancied by Jennie Chandlish and her partner Alan O'Keeffe the trainers

Was 6/1 lastnight with BET 365 now generally 4/1
                                                                          Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                                                                          Did a double, feeling lucky
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Money back if it finishes 2nd or 3rd with Paddys

Comment

Was planning a decent lump on him but that ground has been drying out all week which has to affect his chances. It's probably as good a group 2 as you'll see, would still make him slight fav but wouldn't go wild. Botti has worked wonders with him though.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

got a cal there for 3.50 gforce
                                                                                5.20 massinis brook in killbeggin aslo secret approval in the bumper for new trainer i would double up massinis brook and gforce for my nap
                                                                                my lucky 15 and ew acc is
                                                                                massinis brook
                                                                                gforce
                                                                                tac de boistron
                                                                                party rock
                                                                                Last edited by jazzyfish; 16-05-14, 12:49.

Comment

wow, some run at the end

Throwing the profit at massinis brook and party rock
                                                                                  Last edited by Ed; 16-05-14, 14:59.

Comment

Nice one, literally seen this 30 secs before the off, nice little bonus!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                      wow, some run at the end

Throwing the profit at massinis brook and party rock
                                                                                      me two gl us

Comment

OOh me too!!!
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

QQ - bet mostly on Boyles & they seem to always pay higher price if horse drifts on accumulators as well as singles online. Question is do the do the same on a Heinz bet?

Edit - NVM, they do
                                                                                          Last edited by Dice75; 16-05-14, 15:51.

Comment

5.20 massinis brook in killbeggin aslo secret approval in the bumper for new trainer i would double up massinis brook and gforce for my nap
                                                                                            my lucky 15 and ew acc is
                                                                                            massinis brook
                                                                                            gforce
                                                                                            tac de boistron
                                                                                            party rock
                                                                                            Thank's Jamie, got a small profit for E/W on tac de b, beaten by a nk for a nice profit.
                                                                                            Had a few $$$ on gforce so that made up for it.
                                                                                            Couple more to go, keep them coming mate.

Comment

3.30 sleeper king newmarket

3.30 imperiaL LEGEND THIRSK

4.00 ODDYSEY THIRSK EW

Comment

Doesn't look the most vintage of Lockinges, Olympic Glory is among the best in Europe when there's cut in the ground, but wouldn't be rushing to back on this ground on seasonal reappearance. Montiridge no great shakes, would need to come on plenty from last year to land this, Verrazano interesting but imo opposable on European debut. Can't help but think Top Notch Tonto would be half his price (20/1) if trained by one of the more fashionable trainers, worth a ew poke on these favourable terms with a few in the field struggling on this ground and possibly needing the run.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Just watched the Prix la Barka, as didn't catch any racing yesterday, Thousand Stars really is an admirable horse, the way he battled back. Super ride by Katie too.
                                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Just told Stonehall Vic has a decent shout today in Sligo, it's about as direct a source as you can get(that should satisfy Elshambles )

Comment

HArleys Harley EW
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hoping James Doyle doesn't change the front running tactics that seems to get the best out of Noble Mission. Very similar profile to Al Kazeem who won this last year, 117 rated horse who found by far his best form as a 5 year old.

Disappointing race though considering the original entries. Ruler Of The World must be on a later season campaign, maybe he's going to try have a proper crack at the Arc with him.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Struggling to see how Cubanita is a bigger price than Astonishing in the 2:05 at Haydock today. Ok, there's only 2 lbs's between them on OR and Cubanita is giving her rival 3lbs here but Cubanita's mark is based on consistency at this level and she'll love the conditions today. Whereas Astonishing's rating is largely based on 1 wide margin victory in a weak listed event last year, has yet to even place at group level, is completely unproven on soft ground and were it not for trainer/jockey combo she'd imo be double her price today.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

100% agree this would be my bet of the day

Comment

Think hadaj could go well 1500 newm. Will appreciate the drop back to 6 on a course he loves.

Comment

Rye house 3-35 Newmarket for my loots today.

Comment

Lol De Rigueur

Comment

Heard from same source as previous winner about Money Spider in 7.10 in Tipp, allegedly there's a few quid for it so value could be gone now at 7s but said I'd pass it on

Comment

Heard from same source as previous winner about Money Spider in 7.10 in Tipp, allegedly there's a few quid for it so value could be gone now at 7s but said I'd pass it on
                                                                                                                      hmmmm,seems he only bets on the 7.10 in tipperary,
                                                                                                                      solid stratagey............im in

Comment

Was told to get 'stuck in' to Swiftmarc in the 8.20 tipp

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                          Was told to get 'stuck in' to Swiftmarc in the 8.20 tipp
                                                                                                                          By someone other than the travellers in the snooker hall i hope?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X