Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met the owner of Kapard over in cheltenham, said she was entered in this Thurles bumper and they liked her chances.some 12/1 about.

Non runner
    Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 21-03-20, 15:07.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
      Met the owner of Kapard over in cheltenham, said she was entered in this Thurles bumper and they liked her chances.some 12/1 about.

Non runner
      Prob my fault for backing it. Sorry

Comment

Let's try Une Lavenderie in the next.

Hopefully doesn't run like une lavoratorie.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Capture the Drama
          Nice ew bet for today
          10/1 at the moment
          3.40 downpatrick

Comment

It's All Guesswork seems a very appropriate choice for me in the Ulster National.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anyone got any fancies for the National tomorrow. Might keep an eye on the weather in the morning....

https://www.paddypower.com/horse-rac.../29763784.1615

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                Anyone got any fancies for the National tomorrow. Might keep an eye on the weather in the morning....

Lol, thought they might, considering its virtual they might lift my restriction (they did from 25c but still!)

What a joke

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you looking for a public hand job because you're so great to have a restricted account. The ppl who complains and post screenshots about not being able to "get on" are surely the worst on earth.

1. A restricted account is a restricted account.

But,

2. The max bet on the race with ANY firm is £10 or €11.80.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. And well done for having a restricted account. I'm sure you are somebody's hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak View Post
                    Are you looking for a public hand job because you're so great to have a restricted account. The ppl who complains and post screenshots about not being able to "get on" are surely the worst on earth.

But,

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. And well done for having a restricted account. I'm sure you are somebody's hero.
                    I can see you chasing my lads off your property with a pitchfork in about 10 years time. Watch the younger fellow , hes slippery . Grab the case under the bed lads .

Comment

Ah they'll be safe so long as they dont come around looking for a round of applause because they have a restricted betting account.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Was talking to Barry Gerathy just after tea
                        He rode Anibale Fly this morning and she felt good
                        Said he gave her a good rattle and feels she’s the each way bet of the race

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak View Post

But,

I thought it was funny that on an event where there's no value/edge that they were still restricting.

Does seem to be a generic max bet instead, my bad, had a few.

I would check in with how you're coping with cabin fever though. Little OTT there boss

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

my bad, I was a bit over zealous. Just so happens it's one of my things and I'd already seen a multitude of it on twitter.

Elegant Escape wins it anyway.

Comment

Im just glad we didnt need to bring dobby the fair play man in on this one as hes on his weekend off and his time can be better spent ringing up his supervisors for latest updates heading into next week

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                Im just glad we didnt need to bring dobby the fair play man in on this one as hes on his weekend off and his time can be better spent ringing up his supervisors for latest updates heading into next week
                                Lol. Shes getting a break from me as shes playing a fucking blinder with this situation, sorting out money for us, keeping us updated etc. I'm in "go with the flow" mode and see what Govt says we should do.

Comment

I think people posting screenshots of big bets on the Virtual GN would just be terrible PR for any company. That and donating profits to charity means it makes no sense to allow any more than £10.
                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Lol
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Testing testing 123, testing, testing, 1,2, 1,2,

Comment

Gotta love American racing
                                        tampa bay 7.00
                                        just backed Gimmeabreak and it hacks up at 12/1

Comment

‘Poetry in motion’: the story of Jason Titley’s Grand National win 25 years on

Comment

Working...
                                          X