Banner Ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS
    Had the three behind winner in the tricast
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

My day ended with me drinking a bottle of Chateau Figeac, twas good.

R1. Small darts taking all the extra places on La Sorelita and Concertista.
      R3. gone for Mt Leinster just cos the 11/4 is the wrong price.
      R4. I am all over Tous Est Permis in all sorts of bets. I've actually done him ante post for the Pertemps at Cheltenham but from these connections I'd be certain he is off for his life today so need to be on him.
      R5. Small play Tornado Flyer in the hope that the extra distance allows him get into a nice rhythm.
      R6. Delta Work
      R7. I think the books are dead to rights in this one and I can't see past the front 3 in the market At The Acorn, Dallas Des Pictons or Robin Des Foret.

Comment

Oak Park ew W/O Aspire Tower in next

Comment

Hard to see how Cheltenham could better those last two days of racing from Leopardstown

Comment

New podcast with Blake and Calvin
            https://open.spotify.com/episode/1W2...SjmWj0-kslXd6w

Comment

Told to back Clubora 645 Chelm e.w
              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                Told to back Clubora 645 Chelm e.w
                12s everywhere with 4 places, you can get 7 places on 365 at 12s.

Fancy prices gone bar 22s on 365 at 3 places

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                  Saldier v Pentland match bet, for a 100? NRNB of course
                  Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                  12s everywhere with 4 places, you can get 7 places on 365 at 12s.

Fancy prices gone bar 22s on 365 at 3 places
                  @NoRiverRequired your selection out, you picking another or just leaving it, you can just lay me win only on Pentland either

@Dice75 any 10 place markets?

Comment

@NoRiverRequired your selection out, you picking another or just leaving it, you can just lay me win only on Pentland either

@Dice75 any 10 place markets?
                    Meh just leave it Pat, the absolute state of that champion hurdle market, im not sure there's anything i do fancy as a win proposition at moment. Pentland looking one of the more likely winners tbf when ya see whats left. Terrible renewal.

Comment

Actually think this champion hurdle is Soo bad Petit mouchoir at 33s could win it!
                      https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

2 for today

Flanagans Field 1.40 Fakenham
                        Pillar 5.00 fundalk

Comment

After the winter break, the ever-popular Friday Night Fancy returns to your screens with the pin sticking on Corvus Glaive in the 7 o'clock.

Edit: back in form!
                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 14-02-20, 19:04.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Goodwood Showman should have a decent ew chance in this

Comment

One for Arthur thought to be back to best and expected to go well today aswell as April 4th hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                One for Arthur thought to be back to best and expected to go well today aswell as April 4th hopefully.

one of the few horse races i watch these days . Poor Jockey. The horse wasn't 1 bit interested from the get go, He earned his money

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                  one of the few horse races i watch these days . Poor Jockey. The horse wasn't 1 bit interested from the get go, He earned his money
                                  Looked quite the opposite of the text I got alright

Comment

Looked quite the opposite of the text I got alright
                                    Wet, windy and muddy. Smart horse.

I think I set a PB today - backed five horses and they collectively achieved FPFFP.

Never fear, the Cheltenham Tipping Comp is here and we can all dream anew.
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Sooo

Bennie
                                      Tiger Roll
                                      Envoi Allen
                                      Paisley Park
                                      Appreciate it

Accum and cross fourfolds, talk me out of it please!!

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                        Sooo

Bennie
                                        Tiger Roll
                                        Envoi Allen
                                        Paisley Park
                                        Appreciate it

Appreciate it is way way too short

Comment

Appreciate it is way way too short
                                          They all are IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            They all are IMO
                                            You're probably right.

Moon Racer the last winning favourite in the champion bumper in the last 13 years.

Comment

They all are IMO
                                              Appreciate the insightful analysis, thanks!

Comment

They all are IMO
                                                Which of them in particular are you willing to lay for bigger???

Comment

Enough of this short priced shite

I just took over a pub in the South of France at a horrible-ish wage in order to easily move to the South of France

Build me a fuck off with yer shite acca, so I can stay here in the lifestyle I'm accustomed to, working part-time and continuing doing the courses I was doing before fucking off out off that horrible shin mefein, cunce of a clown colony country, I no longer want to call home(mostly due to the weather...and Bertie)...
                                                  Last edited by Elshambles; 20-02-20, 23:24. Reason: Ish
                                                  PMA

Comment

Please
                                                    PMA

Comment

It's still 3 weeks away so no real idea how ground will be yet. Hold fire imo

Anyway, dundalk is on this evening and we haven't had a winner there in yonks. Get studying ipbers, I'm on the sauce in town this pm and want winners

Comment

I haven't got a single live ante post docket and even though I'm as excited as ever by the prospects for the quality of racing at the festival I haven't been able to get any shape on what I want to be backing.
                                                        Did have a good quarter of the entries for the Kim muir turn up on my tracker yesterday

If I was in the business of laying it I'd be inclined to build my week around laying the Envoi, Bennie, Paisley treble at the price it is now and shorter.

Comment

Glenloe ruled out will have burnt a fair few antepost punters

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                            Glenloe ruled out will have burnt a fair few antepost punters

Comment

Definitely in the take on Appreciate it camp and love you to take 95/40 for a fun bet about the bumper . Best price 2s on oddschecker. Ew getinthequeue for me.

Comment

Fundalk friday

Shawaf 6.30

Comment

Originally posted by limpwhacker View Post
                                                                  Definitely in the take on Appreciate it camp and love you to take 95/40 for a fun bet about the bumper . Best price 2s on oddschecker. Ew getinthequeue for me.
                                                                  Done! Gentleman's agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                    It's still 3 weeks away so no real idea how ground will be yet. Hold fire imo

Anyway, dundalk is on this evening and we haven't had a winner there in yonks. Get studying ipbers, I'm on the sauce in town this pm and want winners
                                                                    Marnanes horse is meant to win the 730

Comment

All aboard the Billy Lee train

Parker’s hill is running over a mile tonight , Noel said before he might like a mile in Fundalk

Comment

Done! Gentleman's agreement.
                                                                        Lovely jubbly . Gl you you're on for two score @95/40 .

Comment

Some man Pat.
                                                                          "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity."

Comment

Boom

Comment

Gerup pat👌👌 Thank you
                                                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Get in! Glad you all got a few quid. I've just booked flights & raceday tickets to go to Cheltenham Gold Cup day. Hopefully have another winner between now and then to pay for the accommodation.

Comment

Dancer!
                                                                                  PMA

Comment

Fair play pat, had a fine bet on that last night. Green as a result today but worth it .

Comment

Time to strike over priced IMO 730 Chelmsford 4/1 with 365 at the moment

Comment

Time to strike over priced IMO 730 Chelmsford 4/1 with 365 at the moment
                                                                                        5/1 on pp

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                          5/1 on pp
                                                                                          They knew reared in the stalls, was pretty buzy going down etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                                            I think I have the Martin Pipe absolutely solved but I think the horse needs one more run for his mark. I’ll post it in a month.
                                                                                            I see Gordo said this lad going to Coral Cup, he's clearly of the mind they have the winner already in Column of Fire.

Edit:quoted wrong post, I was referring to Conflated who I fancied for it.
                                                                                            Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 24-02-20, 18:14.

Comment

& fwiw the one I had been thinking was plotted for the Martin Pipe didn’t get an entry.

Comment

Sooo

Bennie
                                                                                                Tiger Roll
                                                                                                Envoi Allen
                                                                                                Paisley Park
                                                                                                Appreciate it

Bet365 have the first 4 of those in a special at 18/1 currenty fwiw

Comment

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/...id=0cb3__GrbTI

Chelt preview
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The owners fancy Kristian Goingwel in the 2.35 in Clonmel apparently. No form worth talking about but its a weak race and hes tried with cheekpieces today.

Stable in decent nick but he looks relatively weak in the market so not one to go mad on.

Comment

Epatante found to be coughing.BDD now fav for champion hurdle. Pentland hills looking more solid as the days go by. Champagne Classic also out of the NH chase, back to the drawing board.

Comment

Tonkinese well fancied 5.00pm Fundalk

Comment

Tonkinese well fancied 5.00pm Fundalk
                                                                                                          happens to be my strongest lay of the night.

Comment

Raine free 3.35 Leopardstown

Comment

Kings eclipse 3.20 Newcastle
                                                                                                              Last edited by balfejohn; 03-03-20, 15:14. Reason: Wrong time

Comment

Honeysuckle confirmed heading for mares
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

@DP, have you got your usual preview write ups this year by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    Honeysuckle confirmed heading for mares
                                                                                                                    Still left in the Champion at 6 day decs though!!

Comment

Tribal Path worth a few bob ew today
                                                                                                                      Fundalk 8.45

Comment

Envoi Allen looks to be switching to the Supreme now. Gone favourite in most places.

Comment

Envoi Allen looks to be switching to the Supreme now. Gone favourite in most places.
                                                                                                                          Means nothing NRNB, not a single bookie has him shorter for the Supreme than he is for the Ballymore.

80% Ballymore IMO, only a huge deluge of rain in the next 36 hours will see him change.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X