Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Got a small ew shout for Billesdon Brook ew. 8.54 Santa Anita

    Comment


      Originally posted by Gimmeabreak View Post
      The Ballymore over 2m5f looks custom made for him imo. At this stage it's all guesswork really.
      Not a hope in hell that he runs in the Albert Bartlett. The race that destroys horses. He won’t be anywhere near it. More likely Supreme than AB but agree, the 2m5f race is probably the one

      Comment


        Joseph's achievements at his age wouldn't half make you feel useless in comparison. What a legend.
        Profit before people.

        Comment


          Im at a loss to explain as to why Chiricahua is 9/4 in the 1.25 Naas today. It's twice the price it should be.

          Comment


            Thought Doctor Duffy was crying out for a step up to 3 miles. Impossible yard to second guess but they at seem to try with him most days so think the 8's about him on exchange looks big right now.
            Profit before people.

            Comment


              word for blametheshady 5.45 fundalk. Still some 18s in Boyles

              Comment


                Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                word for blametheshady 5.45 fundalk. Still some 18s in Boyles
                Whooosh, an hour too late

                Good luck

                Comment


                  Whooosh was right. WP.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                    word for blametheshady 5.45 fundalk. Still some 18s in Boyles
                    Some man for one man ty ty
                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

                    Comment


                      ty ty ty

                      SPOILER[IMG]https://scontent.fdub1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/74783010_10217651640696655_5170449761714569216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkP5ruTYxLR5c_BByPtsAFGc-ArH3REo_Oe_7Z26mwVi4ujTgh8bUVTsBqptLEj0zg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-2.fna&oh=b001b669242f09a1aa656eaf01627e8e&oe=5E44F737[/IMG]

                      SPOILER[IMG]https://scontent.fdub1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/75586129_10217651640456649_1268614454543646720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnxQNWOx-274rQAEolfOcRScfnJ_qR1VB37oFMHG3MxI-b7tzOUDEX-_X2CGhaHgT4&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-1.fna&oh=51cc579465e597e8eb74de05abf75a0e&oe=5E5B0FBF[/IMG]
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                        ty ty ty

                        SPOILER[IMG]https://scontent.fdub1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/74783010_10217651640696655_5170449761714569216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkP5ruTYxLR5c_BByPtsAFGc-ArH3REo_Oe_7Z26mwVi4ujTgh8bUVTsBqptLEj0zg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-2.fna&oh=b001b669242f09a1aa656eaf01627e8e&oe=5E44F737[/IMG]

                        SPOILER[IMG]https://scontent.fdub1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/75586129_10217651640456649_1268614454543646720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnxQNWOx-274rQAEolfOcRScfnJ_qR1VB37oFMHG3MxI-b7tzOUDEX-_X2CGhaHgT4&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-1.fna&oh=51cc579465e597e8eb74de05abf75a0e&oe=5E5B0FBF[/IMG]
                        WP Sat Nav take it easy on the botox
                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

                        Comment


                          Ha... Saw it was to 7/2 on pp this afternoon so skipped thinking all the value was gone.
                          Wp
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                            word for blametheshady 5.45 fundalk. Still some 18s in Boyles
                            Backed it at 7s thought I missed the boat. Thanks tiger your a lege👌
                            location green and yellow stretford end

                            Comment


                              What a cracking card in Navan today.

                              Regret not making the spin out already.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                What a cracking card in Navan today.

                                Regret not making the spin out already.
                                Going for moyglass flyer in the 2:45 but am also going really big on peace n milan e/w at 66/1... Just wanted to post it here instead of the aftertiming when I am rich
                                Go big or go homeless.

                                Comment


                                  Laying the front two in the grade 2 next in Clonmel, one of the other 3 may catch them for fitness with an early season run under their belts. Place laying Douvan too.
                                  Profit before people.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    Laying the front two in the grade 2 next in Clonmel, one of the other 3 may catch them for fitness with an early season run under their belts. Place laying Douvan too.
                                    I thought Monalee always ran well after a break and will have no issue with the ground. Good luck either way you're a braver man than me.
                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

                                    Comment


                                      how did Douvan jump? I usually hold to the boxing mantra 'they never come back' but would be great to see him as a real force again as he looked superstar previously
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        how did Douvan jump? I usually hold to the boxing mantra 'they never come back' but would be great to see him as a real force again as he looked superstar previously
                                        Almost unseated halfway through after a dodgy jump, wasnt too fluent over the last but travelled all over them otherwise which tbh after the layoff is a wildly impressive training performance.
                                        Profit before people.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          how did Douvan jump? I usually hold to the boxing mantra 'they never come back' but would be great to see him as a real force again as he looked superstar previously
                                          Few mistakes in the round
                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

                                          Comment


                                            They never come back to what they were, but it’s possible Douvan was so good he could come back 20lbs under his best and still win races just like Sprinter Sacre did

                                            Comment


                                              Bullshit! Sprinter wasn't 20Lbs from his best here

                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbZD15zaAQ
                                              Turning millions into thousands

                                              Comment


                                                Never mind your faffing.....RDIII pick me a Dundalk winner - its FRIDAY

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Bullshit! Sprinter wasn't 20Lbs from his best here

                                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbZD15zaAQ
                                                  Other than Our Conor, I've never given a horse at Cheltenham such a roar home as this day.

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    Never mind your faffing.....RDIII pick me a Dundalk winner - its FRIDAY
                                                    Proxy 18.15
                                                    Miss SnoosyBoots 18.45
                                                    Harvey Spector 19.15

                                                    Are my 3 darts tonight.
                                                    Harvey Spector HAS to come good at some stage...

                                                    Final Endevor will doubtless take some of my money too.

                                                    In short back none of these
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                                    Comment


                                                      8.45 Fundalk

                                                      Sestriere looks good value at 12s
                                                      Each way nap in Fundalk tonight

                                                      Comment


                                                        Jungle Jane & Sky Seven for me.

                                                        Comment


                                                          5.45 - Enough Said e/w for me

                                                          Comment


                                                            Might as well throw some shit at the wall - Barend Boy in the 8.45
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              Proxy 18.15
                                                              Miss SnoosyBoots 18.45
                                                              Harvey Spector 19.15

                                                              Are my 3 darts tonight.
                                                              Harvey Spector HAS to come good at some stage...

                                                              Final Endevor will doubtless take some of my money too.

                                                              In short back none of these
                                                              Going against, biased doh. Rockview Roman

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                Might as well throw some shit at the wall - Barend Boy in the 8.45
                                                                My shit was thrown at the wall and missed but Ciao will have its night there soon, probably over a bit further.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Eamon An Cnoic in the Mackeson Gold Cup Chetleham.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    Proxy 18.15
                                                                    Miss SnoosyBoots 18.45
                                                                    Harvey Spector 19.15

                                                                    Are my 3 darts tonight.
                                                                    Harvey Spector HAS to come good at some stage...

                                                                    Final Endevor will doubtless take some of my money too.

                                                                    In short back none of these
                                                                    One day Harvey...
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      The Arkle trial on Sunday at Cheltenham is priced as a match between Al Dancer & Getaway Trump (11/8 each) but I’d find it hard to make a case for why Rouge Vif (9/2) is not favourite.

                                                                      He was pretty unexposed over hurdles but his form is being made to look better and better every week. I’d say pretty confidently that he now looks to have superior hurdle form than the “Big” 2. He slammed Getaway Trump by 15 lengths (finished 4th) in his penultimate run over hurdles and the runner up has gone in twice in the last couple of weeks (and looks a top prospect), the third that day is also unbeaten in 2 runs since.

                                                                      His jumping over hurdles wasn’t foot perfect and he did make a few errors in his sole run over fences but the form of that win still has a good look about it. Plus he handles soft ground.

                                                                      Edit just to mention that the stable are bombing too with a double today and in total 3 wins from the last four runners.
                                                                      Last edited by Arazi; 16-11-19, 00:49.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        I previously had a long chat with Harry Whittington about Rouge Vif. The essence of it was that the horse needed a flat track and the Cheltenham festival would be bypassed in favour of Aintree and Punchestown. It would seem he is running Sunday as it's the only slot in the program and it's a small field.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by Gimmeabreak View Post
                                                                          I previously had a long chat with Harry Whittington about Rouge Vif. The essence of it was that the horse needed a flat track and the Cheltenham festival would be bypassed in favour of Aintree and Punchestown. It would seem he is running Sunday as it's the only slot in the program and it's a small field.
                                                                          His two best runs are arguably at Kelso and Market Rasen which are both plenty undulating so I won’t give up hope yet.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            I predict one of the top 2 will be taken out

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Waiting on midnight castilo for my biggest scoop in a very long time, fingers crossed.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                I predict one of the top 2 will be taken out
                                                                                If that’s the case then I hope it’s Al Dancer as I think Getaway will struggle to come up the hill.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  12's seems a bizarre price for Pienta first at Cork tomorrow. B365 seem the only ones to have priced it up sanely.
                                                                                  Last edited by The Situation; 16-11-19, 19:44.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    LOL

                                                                                    Thats Hosses for ya
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Sirjack Thomas in the last fundalk

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Waiting on RD's Friday flutter but got 2 tips for Dundalk.
                                                                                        Patchouli 615
                                                                                        Royal Highness 745
                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                          Waiting on RD's Friday flutter but got 2 tips for Dundalk.
                                                                                          Patchouli 615
                                                                                          Royal Highness 745
                                                                                          I am e/w punting Gilwen Grayson in the 2.15 at Ffos Las.

                                                                                          Might have to give up on Dundalk, track is rigged.
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Place treble done on those three @ 5/1

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                              Place treble done on those three @ 5/1
                                                                                              Not for big lootz I hope!
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                Not for big lootz I hope!
                                                                                                Thankfully not

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Blastofmagic. 5.15 Fundalk to start the ball rolling

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                    Blastofmagic. 5.15 Fundalk to start the ball rolling
                                                                                                    Miss the start?

                                                                                                    Looked lost out the back for a fair bit
                                                                                                    PMA

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      19:00 Newc - Socru

                                                                                                      20:45 Dundalk - Dance Alone
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                        Miss the start?

                                                                                                        Looked lost out the back for a fair bit
                                                                                                        Got going to late to try reel in winner who had flown

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          Master Speaker (10/1) in the 8.15 has come down the weights while still running ok recently, could be able to get involved.

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            Francin 1st race Navan tomorrow

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              Brother in laws horse out in the 2pm Beginners chase at Navan today. 1st time out over fences after a mixed 3 race hurdle season just gone. Bought with intention of chasing and didnt seem to have the required speed over hurdes but i was in the parade ring when it came in 2nd to another Mullins horse and overheard Ruby say that he thought it was the better prospect and could make a good Arkle horse.

                                                                                                              Tough enough outing today on paper but will be keeping an eye and ear if it shapes well to see if any plans for March at a decent price for something.

                                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                                Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                Brother in laws horse out in the 2pm Beginners chase at Navan today. 1st time out over fences after a mixed 3 race hurdle season just gone. Bought with intention of chasing and didnt seem to have the required speed over hurdes but i was in the parade ring when it came in 2nd to another Mullins horse and overheard Ruby say that he thought it was the better prospect and could make a good Arkle horse.

                                                                                                                Tough enough outing today on paper but will be keeping an eye and ear if it shapes well to see if any plans for March at a decent price for something.
                                                                                                                Is this a horse with no name or do we do our own detective work to find out young man

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                                  Is this a horse with no name or do we do our own detective work to find out young man
                                                                                                                  Cashback I presume.
                                                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

                                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                    Cashback I presume.
                                                                                                                    The money going on him now
                                                                                                                    2s to 13/8

                                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                                      Looks like a decent enough horse
                                                                                                                      Well done

                                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                        Brother in laws horse out in the 2pm Beginners chase at Navan today. 1st time out over fences after a mixed 3 race hurdle season just gone. Bought with intention of chasing and didnt seem to have the required speed over hurdes but i was in the parade ring when it came in 2nd to another Mullins horse and overheard Ruby say that he thought it was the better prospect and could make a good Arkle horse.

                                                                                                                        Tough enough outing today on paper but will be keeping an eye and ear if it shapes well to see if any plans for March at a decent price for something.
                                                                                                                        Ran well. Might be a nice prospect..was on @2/1 ty ty
                                                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

                                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                          Ran well. Might be a nice prospect..was on @2/1 ty ty
                                                                                                                          Yeah hopefully gets a good run at it. Plan seems to be keep to 2m Chases this season anyway, Leopardstown at Xmas, another run then Cheltenham all going well. Assuming it will be aimed at JLT but no word or prices up yet. Some big boots to follow......



                                                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                                                          X