Done! Gentleman's agreement.
    You're on at a good price. I'm gutted getinthequeue doesn't run. Still don't think I'm gonna have to send 95 quid to Tipp tho. Gl 2 Moro. May the best 🏇 win.

Birch dale 2.40 ew

glancing queen in the last. Would be nice!

Originally posted by limpwhacker View Post
            You're on at a good price. I'm gutted getinthequeue doesn't run. Still don't think I'm gonna have to send 95 quid to Tipp tho. Gl 2 Moro. May the best 🏇 win.
            Ul.Gg. IBAN in your inbox.

In Cheltenham at the minute lad, will transfer as soon as I get back! WP

Sam Crow will win by a minute tomorrow, he’ll come up that hill on his own.

way too close for comfort!!!a head bob away

A minute or a millisecond doesn't matter now

That was a great race.

A minute or a millisecond doesn't matter now

That was a great race.
                      Agreed but Christ id have preferred a minute, I thought he was going to flatter to deceive again.

min and a plus tard reverse forecast in this one

In Cheltenham at the minute lad, will transfer as soon as I get back! WP
                          Do in your bollix. Have 15 ew Presenting Percy and 5 ew Monalee. At least that way you'll have a few quid coming home.

Hopefully you were too busy backing all Willie's and didn't see this til after Gold Cup. Percy UL Monalee ew 4 saves some �� hope you enjoyed it premier didn't catch anything except STDs . Self isolate and never ever ever back the fav in the champion bumper. It's the road to the poorhouse.

Time for a Friday Night Fancy to round off the week.

Gypsy Dancer in the 8.45 at Dundalk.

Hmm, nearly fell early on and yet finished fourth, one for the notebook.

Sooo

Bennie
                                  Tiger Roll
                                  Envoi Allen
                                  Paisley Park
                                  Appreciate it

Accum and cross fourfolds, talk me out of it please!!
                                  I make it 1from 5 shoulda laid you the lot of them hope you didn't do your complete stones.

Worst punting festival I had in 20 years, Saint Roi and Samcro the only saving grace. We dust down and go again! When i sober up I'll transfer the shillings! Still had a fcuking ball over there though [emoji85]

Ah good. Delighted you enjoyed it. My most successful festival in 45 years. 2nd time showing profit for the week !!! Don't be infecting all of Tipperary when you get home. Stay indoors and cure the inevitable hangover.

As jarring as the decision for Irish racing to continue feels, the first flat meeting at Naas every year is always uplifting so something to look forward to at the weekend

Fundalk Friday

Fit for Funtion 4.30

As jarring as the decision for Irish racing to continue feels, the first flat meeting at Naas every year is always uplifting so something to look forward to at the weekend
                                            Monday meeting now....meetings stretched out to one a day now to help cover gaps i see.

Gonna be place laying both the Hogan horses in 14:30. The way he operates(especially in these times) I'd be surprised if one doesn't bomb.

Got a pony free bet in my account and dumped it on Sir Danilo in the 1.30, let's spin this mutha up.

back to form, long way last

Gonna be place laying both the Hogan horses in 14:30. The way he operates(especially in these times) I'd be surprised if one doesn't bomb.
                                                    Funky market alright where the 4/7 Hogan shot flips with the 2/1 one for favouritism. And is duly given no sort of a ride while the fav gets towed in for an easy win.

rancid stuff that ffs at least try hide it

Good job there's so much other racing going on while...oh.

so with real money, let's play Mademoiselle Penny in the 3.30. Shocking race, the favs are all drawn out in the car park and she gets the box seat in 1 on a day where front runners seem to be going well.

this is my Official Friday Night Fancy

so with real money, let's play Mademoiselle Penny in the 3.30. Shocking race, the favs are all drawn out in the car park and she gets the box seat in 1 on a day where front runners seem to be going well.

this is my Official Friday Night Fancy
                                                            You should just have a bet on fixed price 4 places with medium conviction rather than a tentative win or each way bet.

Fit for Funtion 4.30
                                                              Snug. Cheers lad.

Fit for Funtion 4.30
                                                                Good man Johnny, a winner. Apocalypse must be imminent

I’ll always get one when times are low young man

Over 900k matched in the first at thurles

Met the owner of Kapard over in cheltenham, said she was entered in this Thurles bumper and they liked her chances.some 12/1 about.

Non runner
                                                                      Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 21-03-20, 15:07.

Met the owner of Kapard over in cheltenham, said she was entered in this Thurles bumper and they liked her chances.some 12/1 about.

Non runner
                                                                        Prob my fault for backing it. Sorry

Let's try Une Lavenderie in the next.

Hopefully doesn't run like une lavoratorie.

Capture the Drama
                                                                            Nice ew bet for today
                                                                            10/1 at the moment
                                                                            3.40 downpatrick

It's All Guesswork seems a very appropriate choice for me in the Ulster National.

Anyone got any fancies for the National tomorrow. Might keep an eye on the weather in the morning....

https://www.paddypower.com/horse-rac.../29763784.1615
                                                                                  Lol, thought they might, considering its virtual they might lift my restriction (they did from 25c but still!)

What a joke

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Are you looking for a public hand job because you're so great to have a restricted account. The ppl who complains and post screenshots about not being able to "get on" are surely the worst on earth.

1. A restricted account is a restricted account.

But,

2. The max bet on the race with ANY firm is £10 or €11.80.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. And well done for having a restricted account. I'm sure you are somebody's hero.
                                                                                    I can see you chasing my lads off your property with a pitchfork in about 10 years time. Watch the younger fellow , hes slippery . Grab the case under the bed lads .

https://www.paddypower.com/horse-rac.../29763784.1615
                                                                                      Was talking to Barry Gerathy just after tea
                                                                                      He rode Anibale Fly this morning and she felt good
                                                                                      Said he gave her a good rattle and feels she’s the each way bet of the race

Are you looking for a public hand job because you're so great to have a restricted account. The ppl who complains and post screenshots about not being able to "get on" are surely the worst on earth.

1. A restricted account is a restricted account.

But,

2. The max bet on the race with ANY firm is £10 or €11.80.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. And well done for having a restricted account. I'm sure you are somebody's hero.
                                                                                        I thought it was funny that on an event where there's no value/edge that they were still restricting.

Does seem to be a generic max bet instead, my bad, had a few.

I would check in with how you're coping with cabin fever though. Little OTT there boss

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Im just glad we didnt need to bring dobby the fair play man in on this one as hes on his weekend off and his time can be better spent ringing up his supervisors for latest updates heading into next week

Lol. Shes getting a break from me as shes playing a fucking blinder with this situation, sorting out money for us, keeping us updated etc. I'm in "go with the flow" mode and see what Govt says we should do.

I think people posting screenshots of big bets on the Virtual GN would just be terrible PR for any company. That and donating profits to charity means it makes no sense to allow any more than £10.

Testing testing 123, testing, testing, 1,2, 1,2,

Gotta love American racing
                                                                                                    tampa bay 7.00
                                                                                                    just backed Gimmeabreak and it hacks up at 12/1

‘Poetry in motion’: the story of Jason Titley’s Grand National win 25 years on

Any thoughts on the Guineas? Is it possible to taken on Quadrilateral & Pinatubo?

Seems like there are placepots happening still. I always thought that placepots, jaclpots, quadpots etc was based on the dividend of the racecourse take?. But behind closed doors how can there be a dividend unless its based on the people who do the placepots online?.

By the way do PP not do placepots anymore?, I couldnt see a way of doing them earlier so I assumed the reason was there would be none due to behind closed doors. But just checked the scoop6 site there and see the placepot, Jackpot etc running as normal.

Today I shall be backing Quadrilateral. Hopefully she comes home like her Da.

Ran well enough. Looked like she needed further. Love looked class apart really. Naas back tomorrow. Ger Lyons and Jessie Harrington look like they'll have a good day.

Any thoughts on the Guineas? Is it possible to taken on Quadrilateral & Pinatubo?
                                                                                                                Yes

Ran well enough. Looked like she needed further. Love looked class apart really. Naas back tomorrow. Ger Lyons and Jessie Harrington look like they'll have a good day.
                                                                                                                  She was toast before she went int he stalls I thought, very buzzy on the way down.
                                                                                                                  Then pulled like a demon with no cover.
                                                                                                                  Actually ran a stormer to be third in those circumstances.

Jason Watson will have learnt a lot there.

Spare a thought for Gary O'Brien. Unable to mug another trainer for an extended parade ring interview for some time to come. Hes much better in a non mugging capacity as it turns out.

Katie H having a bit of a mare today.​​​​​​​

Fallon with a Newbury across the card 200/1 single.

Was told to back Urban Beat 3:45 Curragh.