Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    all things considered I think you should have a small bet on him tomorrow evening.
    Good call on the parkers young man

Comment

Winter Escape for the Paddy Power on the 27th. Happy Xmas you filthy degenerates.
      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Any tips for Stephens day greatly appreciated going on the beer at 12
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
          Callthebarman 2.55 leopardstown is the one I got today

Comment

themousedoctor race4 leop

Comment

Looking forward to some quality racing

My darts are on the notoriously difficult juvenile hurdles

Bear Claw
              Saccho and Vanzetti
              ew double
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hold the Note 5/1 1.20 Kempt Nap.

Cash me outside 8/1 2.05 Lim

Singles and double and in plenty of multiples.

Gl all today, so much racing.

Comment

FWIW my plan for the day is
                  1 pt Top Ville Ben 210 wetherby 7/2
                  2 pt Samcrow 240 Limerick 4/6
                  1 pt Fakir Doudairies 220 Leop 6/4
                  2 pt Lostintranslation 9/4 305 Kemp
                  1/4 pt Ew Good Time Jonny 330 Leop 12/1

Comment

Thought Ballyandy was a touch on the big side ew at 20's in the xmas hurdle. 2 mile hurdle division in tatters last year or so, these don't take a superstar to win right now.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                      FWIW my plan for the day is
                      1 pt Top Ville Ben 210 wetherby 7/2
                      2 pt Samcrow 240 Limerick 4/6
                      1 pt Fakir Doudairies 220 Leop 6/4
                      2 pt Lostintranslation 9/4 305 Kemp
                      1/4 pt Ew Good Time Jonny 330 Leop 12/1
                      Ya, daisy thanks
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Genuine goosebumps watching Faugheen.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Samcro just one of those horses who doesn't do it on the track. Heartbreaker for connections you would imagine.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Couple of bubbles burst there at Kempton.

I'm all over Santini for the GC.

Comment

Profited 220 odd on the day. If our power won would have been a nice pay day had it ew,

Anyway I'm up so ty ty for the tips, off to drink it now
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Dutched Gordons three outsiders in the Paddy Power chase all at 3 figure prices on exchanges.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Poker party and a small Ew on Roaring Bull for me
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Gerrup
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

sunday at julias race 1 leop
                                      chief of police race2 lim
                                      the reaping race , Race 3 lim
                                      frankly all talk race 4
                                      Last edited by jazzyfish; 28-12-19, 10:58.

Comment

Canardier in the novice chase at Leops.

Comment

Corvair Lingfield 1.00

Comment

Cuneo 12.50 leop
                                            Emily Square 14.35
                                            2.50 limerick minisferforsport

All ew

Comment

Ronald pump 12.50 leopardstown

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                Corvair Lingfield 1.00
                                                Skated home

Comment

Eg De Suil ew 13.20 Leop tomorrow

Comment

Shelter last at SW 12/1.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Johnanna yeats last race limerick

Comment

I wonder how many will never collect on this fav?

Comment

Vinebell 2.50 punchardstown
                                                          Very well fancied

Comment

all things considered I think you should have a small bet on him tomorrow evening.
                                                            Out again in the next in Dundalk, decent run last time, any opinions?
                                                            (Parker’s hill)
                                                            location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Cash Back looking a nice horse Dice

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                Cash Back looking a nice horse Dice
                                                                Ya, few nice tickets around the 85-100 mark for the Arkle so heres hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                  Ya, few nice tickets around the 85-100 mark for the Arkle so heres hoping.
                                                                  Good man

Comment

Flights, tickets and accommodation sorted for Cheltenham Day 1 and 2. The countdown begins

Comment

Flights, tickets and accommodation sorted for Cheltenham Day 1 and 2. The countdown begins
                                                                      Same as, staying in Bristol the Monday night.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                        Same as, staying in Bristol the Monday night.
                                                                        Nice one,flying over Monday as well but staying in Cheltenham.

Comment

Flights, club enclosure tickets for day 1 and 2 and a house 14 min walk to track all sorted. First time, can't wait.

Comment

Day 1 and 2 for me also and it's my first time.

Wouldn't mind going to a preview night. Anyone know of any good ones around Kildare?

Comment

been dropping hints to the missus but I dont think I'm getting this for me birthday
                                                                              re: preview nights, there are loads around kildare, I usually have the write ups the day after but if I hear of any I'll pass it on.
                                                                              P.S check your telegram

Comment

have booked myself a day trip for the Wednesday.
                                                                                What's your thoughts on the FPP shenanigans on twitter?
                                                                                Cathryn Fry and Emmet Kennedy sniping at each other with the former saying she was pushed out while on maternity leave (not exactly how maternity works on a podcast but anyway...)

Comment

Tynamite meant to have a bit of a chance in the next. Apparently drawn better today.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    What's your thoughts on the FPP shenanigans on twitter?
                                                                                    Cathryn Fry and Emmet Kennedy sniping at each other with the former saying she was pushed out while on maternity leave (not exactly how maternity works on a podcast but anyway...)
                                                                                    The lads trolling Kennedy are dragging Noel into it kinda now

Comment

I wonder has he managed to ride any of his female co-presenters seeing as he has blantantly tried to ride each one. Jesus he's dire, no redeeming qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                                        I wonder has he managed to ride any of his female co-presenters seeing as he has blantantly tried to ride each one. Jesus he's dire, no redeeming qualities.
                                                                                        Has made a balls of a great podcast with his infantile shite

Comment

As an avid follower to TFF cliffs what happened!?. I seen Kevin Blake departing a long way out and it wasnt a surprise when he announced his exit. But there seems to be things that happened since?.

Edit; swept alright
                                                                                          Last edited by rounders123; 11-01-20, 22:52.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                            As an avid follower to TFF cliffs what happened!?. I seen Kevin Blake departing a long way out and it wasnt a surprise when he announced his exit. But there seems to be things that happened since?.

Edit; swept alright
                                                                                            I’d imagine it was difficult for Kevin to be associated with EK. Whilst I find him ok, someone who runs his own parody account and is constantly getting into spats on Twitter isn’t good for the image. Also the ITV and Matchbook stuff was all a thing. The reverse forecasts drove me mental

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                                                                                              I’d imagine it was difficult for Kevin to be associated with EK. Whilst I find him ok, someone who runs his own parody account and is constantly getting into spats on Twitter isn’t good for the image. Also the ITV and Matchbook stuff was all a thing. The reverse forecasts drove me mental
                                                                                              You reckon the Emmet Addiction Diary was his own? he wouldnt have the knowhow or time. Yeah disliked the reverse forecasts and trixie and Marvel talk. I listenened to the FFP mainly for Kevins contribution and with him gone now its hard to see it being a thing to follow but they probably have Betfair funding for the end of the year as long as they can have Betfair plains on talking 14.0

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                You reckon the Emmet Addiction Diary was his own? he wouldnt have the knowhow or time. Yeah disliked the reverse forecasts and trixie and Marvel talk. I listenened to the FFP mainly for Kevins contribution and with him gone now its hard to see it being a thing to follow but they probably have Betfair funding for the end of the year as long as they can have Betfair plains on talking 14.0
                                                                                                I know the parody page is EK, and so is Blakebet

Comment

I didn't realise that Blake was gone, that's a terrible shame. I really didn't take to his personality at all but I really respected his opinions (on race form, not his other tangents) and also listened only to hear what he thought - absolutely zero reason to listen to it now.

As an aside I was shocked to my socks that the two of them made terrestrial TV given the stuff that they have come out with on that show in the early days, Richard Keyes and Andy Gray would be in the halfpenny place.

Comment

Rebel early 3.15 punchardstown

Comment

Chief of Police & Howya Aoife two each way fancies in Punchestown today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                        Chief of Police & Howya Aoife two each way fancies in Punchestown today.
                                                                                                        Chief of police interesting, particularity with stable form. Didnt disgrace himself in decent maidens when not knocked about. plenty of money for Cromwells one.

Comment

Parker’s hill pops up at Dundalk at 14/1
                                                                                                          Good auld Murtagh

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            Parkers Hill is a decent price in the last
                                                                                                            Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                            Out again in the next in Dundalk, decent run last time, any opinions?
                                                                                                            (Parker’s hill)

What is it that GAB likes to say... the only way to be a loser in this game is to quit when you're behind
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              What is it that GAB likes to say... the only way to be a loser in this game is to quit when you're behind
                                                                                                              No bet tonight, standard enough🤨
                                                                                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Would love to see UDS win this.

Comment

Soi Cowboy looks a bit of value in the 1:00 Thurles.

Champion Hurdle thoughts (my 2c):
                                                                                                                  I know I should probably have this in the after timing thread, but was having a few pints yesterday and after a few moderate winners and a bit of dutch courage went big on Thomas Darby e.w.
                                                                                                                  Nearly pulled the trigger and was going to have said fortune on Pentland Hills but thought the better of it. Thought Nico let him race too freely and lost a lot gas trying to restrain him. Great ride by Sam on Ballyandy who is an admirable horse.

Epatante looks good but is unproven in Cheltenham. Pentland hills is proven. So off a stronger pace,with a little more cover on better ground, he's my idea of the winner.

Comment

You must be still on the beer if you think that thing wins the champion hurdle.its a poor renewal but he still has zero chance IMO.

Comment

Call the taxi a very well hcapped horse if hes ready today off a big break

Comment

Im being a bit harsh on Pentlands chances tbf but i really dont like the horse. Fuck knows what wins it though tbh, hope honeysuckle lines up in it. Assume she will if she wins at Leop.

Comment

You must be still on the beer if you think that thing wins the champion hurdle.its a poor renewal but he still has zero chance IMO.
                                                                                                                          Gentlemens bet?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X