X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percy007
    replied
    Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    I'm on Arsenal @ 4/5 versus Spurs tomorrow. Pretty good chance it will be a 3 or 4 goal hammering.
    Very tempted with Arsenal-1

Any other fancies today?

Leave a comment:

• hotspur
    replied
    I'm on Arsenal @ 4/5 versus Spurs tomorrow. Pretty good chance it will be a 3 or 4 goal hammering.

Leave a comment:

• dobby
    replied
    Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    If anyone has a couple of euro to spare and wants to stick it on a long shot, then here's one to consider.

Mike Frantz to score 2 or more for Freiburg v Leverkusen on Saturday.

Freiburg aren't setting the world alight,but after a great start, Levekusen have started to falter a little (they lost 4-1 to Wolfsburg the weekend before last) so they are prone to conceding a few.

Frantz isn't a prolific goalscorer by any means, but he's playing a more advanced midfield role the last couple of weeks, and he scored 2 goals in 2 first half minutes in Freiburg's 3-3 draw away to Hoffenheim at the weekend. In that game, Darida scored a penalty to put Freiburg 3-2 up but was later sent off, so the penalty taker is up for grabs and Frantz could be a good shout for it too.

It's not a bet to lump on, and it will probably fall on it's arse, but it's a 12/1 shot with Coral and 14/1 with WilliamHill and Betfair, so the 250/1 with Bwin is worth a token bet and will be a nice little sweat imo
    Only 22/1 with bwin now. Best price I can see is 75/1 PP.

Leave a comment:

• Flushdraw
    replied
    If anyone has a couple of euro to spare and wants to stick it on a long shot, then here's one to consider.

Mike Frantz to score 2 or more for Freiburg v Leverkusen on Saturday.

Freiburg aren't setting the world alight,but after a great start, Levekusen have started to falter a little (they lost 4-1 to Wolfsburg the weekend before last) so they are prone to conceding a few.

Frantz isn't a prolific goalscorer by any means, but he's playing a more advanced midfield role the last couple of weeks, and he scored 2 goals in 2 first half minutes in Freiburg's 3-3 draw away to Hoffenheim at the weekend. In that game, Darida scored a penalty to put Freiburg 3-2 up but was later sent off, so the penalty taker is up for grabs and Frantz could be a good shout for it too.

It's not a bet to lump on, and it will probably fall on it's arse, but it's a 12/1 shot with Coral and 14/1 with WilliamHill and Betfair, so the 250/1 with Bwin is worth a token bet and will be a nice little sweat imo

Leave a comment:

• eamonhonda
    replied
    Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
    What do you mean by this? Prob obvious but I don't understand.
    Forest were 5/1 earlier today, they drifted as far as 8/1 so I had a punt. 0-0 at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Percy007
    replied
    Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
    Small punt on the 5s for forest tonight
    Into 8s, easy money
    What do you mean by this? Prob obvious but I don't understand.

Leave a comment:

• eamonhonda
    replied
    Did a hull, Newcastle forest brighton acccum also. Gonna be rich

Leave a comment:

• eamonhonda
    replied
    Into 8s, easy money

Leave a comment:

• The Situation
    replied
    Bookies getting Roma the most wrong from any team I've seen this season. Can see them pushing Juve very close for the title. Should be odds on tonight against a very leaky Parma defence, but 11/10 available in places.

Leave a comment:

• eamonhonda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• conspicuous
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
    The force is strong.

Mignolet is the worst, he's dirt. And Gerrard is finished, every game this season he had been awful

Agreed, he's being targetted as a weakness now by the opposition

Leave a comment:

• poprock
    replied
    Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Really rate this Leicester side , one of the best promoted sides in recent years, think they'll be solid midtable no worries. But the betting lines today are very respectful of their ability, was hoping United would be shorter but looks right imo.

Two bets I really like today, evens about both teams to score in the Everton Palace game, and Roma -1 at 5/6 vs Cagliari.
    Good picks today

Leave a comment:

• The Situation
    replied
    Really rate this Leicester side , one of the best promoted sides in recent years, think they'll be solid midtable no worries. But the betting lines today are very respectful of their ability, was hoping United would be shorter but looks right imo.

Two bets I really like today, evens about both teams to score in the Everton Palace game, and Roma -1 at 5/6 vs Cagliari.

Leave a comment:

• hotspur
    replied
    Ballotelli gonna crack
    How much are you lumping on United tomorrow versus Leicester now that United are world beaters again?

Leave a comment:

• Wesley Harms
    replied
    Ballotelli gonna crack

Leave a comment:

• Wesley Harms
    replied
    The force is strong.

Mignolet is the worst, he's dirt. And Gerrard is finished, every game this season he had been awful

Leave a comment:

• 6starpool
    replied
    Back to the diamond with two up should see Pool cane the hammers
    If only it were that simple. I'd love to see a comfortable away victory, but I can't see it being anything other than a very competitive game which hopefully Liverpool will come through with the 3 points.

Leave a comment:

• The Situation
    replied
    I'm on West Ham

Leave a comment:

• Wesley Harms
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Percy007
    replied
    Bad day at the office

Leave a comment:

• Percy007
    replied
    Taking on Blackpool again today away to Brighton 8/15.
    Quite a few I like today but settled for a decent treble, Bradford PA 6/5 and Northampton8/11 along with Brighton 4.82/1 for the treble. A small quad with Watford thrown in at 13/10 in the early kick off.

Leave a comment:

• Loopz
    replied
    Chelsea
    Porto
    Barca
    Sporting
    PSG

Leave a comment:

• eamonhonda
    replied
    Little mug accum

Porto -1
    Roma
    Bilbao
    PSG

Leave a comment:

• mdoug
    replied
    Got nothing unfortunately .
    "To view your Enhanced Price specials you must first login to your account. If you qualify for any Enhanced Price specials you will be notified as soon as you login and your Enhanced Price specials will be displayed on this page.". I have never got an enhanced bet like this , or emailed about paypal . PP ye fuckers!!

Handy €13 for ya at least!!

Leave a comment:

• Ed
    replied
    Hi, it's http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_enhanced_prices

Leave a comment:

• mdoug
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed View Post
    Have been getting 'enhanced' offers from PP, mostly on football bets. offered evens on a chelsea win tonight but max stake is €13. Is it 13 for everyone? Not much of a football punter so can't imagine it's based on any previous success/bet size
    I have not been getting such offers, throw up the link they sent and I'll see does it work on my account

Leave a comment:

• Ed
    replied
    Have been getting 'enhanced' offers from PP, mostly on football bets. offered evens on a chelsea win tonight but max stake is €13. Is it 13 for everyone? Not much of a football punter so can't imagine it's based on any previous success/bet size

Leave a comment:

• mdoug
    replied
    Reminder for me when I wake

Small 10/20 bet on the below for a bit of interest
    Notts Forest
    Blackburn Draw No Bet
    PSG

Might replace bburn dnb with just draw.

Leave a comment:

• TonyCascarino
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
    Reading to beat Milwall
    Huddersfield to beat Wigan
    Charlton v Wolves draw

#midweek special
    Well played Chris Powell. Stunning new manager impact award.

Leave a comment:

• TonyCascarino
    replied
    Reading to beat Milwall
    Huddersfield to beat Wigan
    Charlton v Wolves draw

#midweek special

Leave a comment:

• dobby
    replied
    Would advise laying Dortmund over backing Arsenal.
    Went for the draw in a small interest accum with Liverpool, Real, Juve and Galatasaray. United not being in the CL will cost me a fortune this year!

Leave a comment:

• The Situation
    replied
    Originally posted by poprock View Post
    Agree with the situation here 7/2 is way too high considering respective lineups
    Would advise laying Dortmund over backing Arsenal.

Leave a comment:

• poprock
    replied
    Agree with the situation here 7/2 is way too high considering respective lineups

Leave a comment:

• Micknail
    replied
    Looked at their starting lineup wondering if a bet might be in order with Arsenal's defence + Danny Wellbeck and barely recognised a player.
    tbf this sounds like a you problem.

Leave a comment:

• The Situation
    replied
    Looked at their starting lineup wondering if a bet might be in order with Arsenal's defence + Danny Wellbeck and barely recognised a player.
    Still lots of quality there don't get me wrong, Aubameyang is absolute lightning and can cause problems, Arsenal haven't been overly impressive thus far so not something I'm delighted doing but there was a big gamble on Dortmund from original match lines which I'd be inclined to oppose with teams announced.

Leave a comment:

• hotspur
    replied
    Hate taking Dortmund on here but can't be having them odds on with so many vital injuries, I'd have Reus, Gundogan and Hummels as their 3 best players and none available here.

Leave a comment:

• The Situation
    replied
    Hate taking Dortmund on here but can't be having them odds on with so many vital injuries, I'd have Reus, Gundogan and Hummels as their 3 best players and none available here.

Leave a comment:

• Micknail
    replied
    Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    This is now 2/5 with BetVictor. Good shout Opr
    I think Abel Hernandez was great last night, might consider laying off the bet now if I was you.

Leave a comment:

• Flushdraw
    replied
    Originally posted by Opr View Post
    Jelavic should be even money to be Hull's top scorer next season. Currently priced 13/5 here with PP.

Opr
    This is now 2/5 with BetVictor. Good shout Opr

Leave a comment:

• Megatron
    replied
    Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    Decided to put a big bet on everton with a saver bet on 2-2 meself. All aboard the Everton train! Choo Choo!

You subscribe to channing megatron? have heard from people he has a very decent roi but haven't really looked into it too much
    I don't subscribe I just follow them on Twitter and occasionaly drop in for the Free tips. The ROI is up on the site and is pretty good.

Some lad binked this in one of our shops.Only 4676/1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X