Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
    Someone tell me why I shouldn't back Fowler
    Zero from 38 in majors and has missed the cut in 40% of US Opens played and generally a massive under achiever who will crumble if in contention.

Oh yeah and he wears stupid fuckin orange clobber!
    Last edited by premierstone; 12-06-19, 21:12.

Comment

He’s on my never back list.
      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Grace - form is temporary, class is permanent etc
        Li - Prob a very solid top 20 bet along with Grace
        Willett - some form recently
        Lowry - super ew bet with 10 places
        Kaymer - difficult to assess..could do something
        Gmac - Can see him placing. Top 20 a great bet.

Comment

Have all three Irish players backed for varying reasons, Norwegian guy top amateur, Snedeker e/w and a few other very small speculative big priced runners

Comment

He's on my British open betting slip

Comment

Stenson wins this week

Comment

Speith
                Sneds
                Na
                EVR
                Grace

Comment

Done fowler FRL instead! Hopefully bombs out and shoots low and then crumbles over the weekend
                  https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

...McIlroy at 12's, I'm very happy with this bet...

Comment

Done fowler FRL instead! Hopefully bombs out and shoots low and then crumbles over the weekend
                      I was looking at FRL last night and someone who has been tipped a number of times for outright and is consistently up there in early round scoring is JT.

Also he's noted a number of times he prefers fast greens like those at Memorial & Houston Open. Similar expected here.

Outright

Mickelson
                      Glover
                      Thomas

FRL

Thomas

Comment

Cantlay at 18/1
                        Xander a few months ago at 40/1

Frl
                        Cantlay
                        Spleth

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                          Speaking of not liking money Piercy for 1st round leader is a punt
                          5 under after 7... no cash out option. Squeaky bum time

edit, 3 under, damn would have cashed. typical Piercy though, shits himself
                          Last edited by Solksjaer!; 13-06-19, 16:11.

Comment

5 under after 7... no cash out option. Squeaky bum time

edit, 3 under, damn would have cashed. typical Piercy though, shits himself
                            Decent sweat in the end pity about the cashout. They just won't run that stuff in play.

Kuchar going good today, must be the most hated guy on tour at the minute.

If anyone didnt catch his attempt to replace the ball in a plug hole that he didn't make, it's some effort, nobody having any of it:

Matt Kuchar asks for 2 rulings in support of his claim that his ball bounced and made a second indentation and the Sky TV announcer explodes

This went on for 5+ mins before this ref told him to GTFO

Comment

How many are pp paying in this?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                How many are pp paying in this?
                                10 places 1/5 pre-match not sure how they adjusted throughout in-play.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                  10 places 1/5 pre-match not sure how they adjusted throughout in-play.
                                  Cheers. Ew sweat on schuffele and cantlay so.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                    Are there any sites doing top amateur betting?

This bloke is 300/1 outright..

EDIT: 7/2 for Best Amateur with B365 ... on that

Fairly straight forward 7/2 win here

He was 10/1 for a Top 20 finish which I didn’t go for sadly
                                    Last edited by TheJiggaman; 17-06-19, 08:47.

Comment

Bad tourny for me even my Koepka cover bet bombed. Eoghan104 I owe you monies pm deets.

Comment

Comment

have Li backed

Comment

The last punt i had i went to bed sleeping in The Regenxy pokering and drinking my tits out with DJ obv doing the same in China and blowing a 1/20 on lead to fook me over as i slept dreaming.

Anyhoo on Fleetwood wood would Fleetwood since Monday. And Tuesday And Wednesday. And early Thhrsday.And the rest . Come on Tommy. GL all..

Comment

Have Pepperell and Olesen after the 1st rd.

Comment

Might hit a 99 today at this rate

Comment

Small bit ew on Power @100/1 after round two

Will need a bit of luck, few between him and lead but seems comfortable and knows the course as well as anyone

Comment

Speaking of not liking money Piercy for 1st round leader is a punt
                                                    FML I missed him this tourny. Don't tell me he was 80s . Always worth a punt fkkk.

Comment

Thoughts for this week?

I am thinking Brooks at 10s and Xander at 35s ew 8 places.

Don't have a real strong opinion this year. Too much pressure on the NI lads for me so avoiding those.

Should Woodland be a bit shorter than 40s?

Comment

Backed Christiaan Bezuidenhout last night after reading his life story and the bizarre and fraught connection with Portrush. Backed him at 250s (powered up to 275s) with PP and 10 places last night. Today he's had a mention on the Betfair tips and a favourable mention from Ben Coley also. 10s for top 20, 11/2 top 30 and 7/2 top 40 all look very good to me. Always spotted him cropping up regularly at the upper echelons of leaderboards in the sunshine tour and won recently on the European tour also. Top 20 at 10/1 looks very good to me.

Also just added Thunderbear and Hao Tong Li as usual. Will add more I'm sure as the week goes on. Zander Lombard, another young South African will be a nailed on FRL. Seems incapable atm except when he plays here. Seems to spark him a bit. Won't hold on but could rattle FRL.

Having something small on Jazz Jannewattananond also at 200s. Good player.

Comment

Wouldn’t go near Brooks for this tbh.

Stenson as a ‘shorter’ odds pick - really like the form he’s on
                                                          Matt Wallace
                                                          Ian Poulter (I know, I know...)
                                                          Andy Sullivan (although he may struggle if in contention on Sunday)

Comment

Going with Fowler for top 10 . Only bet .

Hope something mad like an Irishman wins

Comment

Lee Westwood will run a solid race. He will be one of my picks.

Comment

Peperell and stenson for me

Comment

I have switched from my previous policy of backing Americans with stupid names. Sorry Xander.

Moving a new policy of backing the biggest wanker in the field. Would have hit the jackpot at Augusta.

Step forward Matt Kuchar, 40/1 winner.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    I have switched from my previous policy of backing Americans with stupid names. Sorry Xander.

Moving a new policy of backing the biggest wanker in the field. Would have hit the jackpot at Augusta.

Step forward Matt Kuchar, 40/1 winner.
                                                                    Jazz Janewattananond surely?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      Jazz Janewattananond surely?
                                                                      Bit harsh he looks harmless

Profit before people.

Comment

Backed...
                                                                        Westwood
                                                                        Glover
                                                                        Knox
                                                                        Byeong Hun An
                                                                        Grace
                                                                        Pepperell
                                                                        Maysuyama

Players in the twilight of their career often do well in the Open which is Why I've put Westwood in and hes also finishing near the front end recently showing some form reappearing.

Comment

Lowery and Beef

In doubles with lad in America who won last year

Might add pepperell

Nothing mad as Rory and Koepkas caddie could tear the place up

Comment

Hatton
                                                                            Li
                                                                            P Reed
                                                                            Sabbatini

All e/w
                                                                            Here’s hoping for 4 great days of golf

Comment

Only outright Pepperall.

FRL Beef, Langasque, Bezedenhout and Sullivan

Might be an advantage for guys teeing off early Friday morning so will back a few more after the first round
                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Rose and Scott main bets.

JT too.

Smaller bets on Wiesberger and Sergio a while back. WB halfed in price but Sergio bigger.

Comment

Hope the wind is up all weekend.

Comment

Solks I hope you avoided your golden boy this week.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Going up tomorrow for the weekend, mightn't even get to see McIlroy the way hes started

Comment

Lowry has been pretty amazing so far considering he's had the worst of the weather both days.

Will be rooting hard for him over the weekend.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Looks like 4/5 horses should be through to the weekend with shortest pre-match looking the least likely.

Lowry
                                                                                          Bjerregaard
                                                                                          Glover
                                                                                          Xander
                                                                                          Fitzpatrick

Feels like a free roll from here

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                            Solks I hope you avoided your golden boy this week.
                                                                                            In thread already.. Went with Fowler.

A bit on Stenson this morning.

Thanks for asking sweet cheeks

Comment

Seems ironic that the IPBs golden boy performances hardly got a mention.
                                                                                              TIGER world no. 1 I was hearing.

Comment

Looks like 4/5 horses should be through to the weekend with shortest pre-match looking the least likely.

Lowry
                                                                                                Bjerregaard
                                                                                                Glover
                                                                                                Xander
                                                                                                Fitzpatrick

Feels like a free roll from here
                                                                                                5/5 it seems after Xander rallied, I went back in on him again at 60s in light of the performance.

If numbers are anything to go by JB looks a bet at 20s too

Comment

Xander Schauffele has the face of a 1920's New York gangster.

Comment

Brooks looks like a Doberman

Comment

Hold 'something mad'. Hold

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                        Brooks looks like a Doberman
                                                                                                        Hmmm what about Sanches Vicario? Woff woff

Comment

Hmmm what about Sanches Vicario? Woff woff
                                                                                                          Shurrup you. That wasnt a slag anyway as Dobermans are some beasts. Sanches Vicario bought her own cotton fabric in Michel Juan Guineys so when she sweated you could see right through!. The others bought better cotton and had colour swashes in the right places to thwart the keen observer.

Comment

Shurrup you. That wasnt a slag anyway as Dobermans are some beasts. Sanches Vicario bought her own cotton fabric in Michel Juan Guineys so when she sweated you could see right through!. The others bought better cotton and had colour swashes in the right places to thwart the keen observer.
                                                                                                            So you could see her balls then.

Comment

Getting on Ricky 7/1 without Lowry. He plays his best stuff on a Sunday when he has no real chance of winning and pressure is off.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                Getting on Ricky 7/1 without Lowry. He plays his best stuff on a Sunday when he has no real chance of winning and pressure is off.
                                                                                                                Backed Westwood in the same market, figured he'd continue to plug away while others chased a tad more.

Comment

Backed Westwood in the same market, figured he'd continue to plug away while others chased a tad more.
                                                                                                                  I think Westy has the record for most top 10's in majors without winning one. Although Ricky will overtake him in not too long at the rate he's going at. Spectacular at going close with rarely ever really looking like winning.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

MAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD STUFFFFF

Comment

MAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD STUFFFFF
                                                                                                                      Nice, what price was that for top 10?. Thought I had a squeak with Westwood after 2rds.

Comment

Nice, what price was that for top 10?. Thought I had a squeak with Westwood after 2rds.
                                                                                                                        I lost more when I reinvested on Stenson. Profits were minimal but Lowry winning was sweet so who cares .

Comment

Charlie Hull 5 off lead on a course she has apparently been a member of since she was 11 in women's open, 20/1 a bit of value!?

*Bogey on first, bunker on second, as soon as I mention a bet it goes bad
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 04-08-19, 13:31.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X